[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
happiest moment in his life, but the little girl deserved it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: asd123zx.gif (2 MB, 310x197) Image search: [Google]
asd123zx.gif
2 MB, 310x197
happiest moment in his life, but the little girl deserved it more i guess? what would you do?
>>
She's cute. I would just give it to her.
>>
>>24284674
the thing is, this guy would get so much shit if he didnt give that ball to her
>>
File: C1COY.jpg (200 KB, 956x1024) Image search: [Google]
C1COY.jpg
200 KB, 956x1024
>happiest moment in his life
>>
>>24284697
This

The true correct answer is
>going to watch sports
>ever
>>
He's a grown man going after a $5 baseball. I wouldn't have even wasted my time going after it.

If you're trying to make a point about women getting handed everything in life this is a very poor analogy.
>>
i wouldn't be there in the first place and if i was i wouldn't bother running after a fucking ball
>>
>>24284674
You'd have to be an autistic manchild not to give the baseball to her.
>>
that moment taught her she can have anything because she has a vagina
>>
>>24284730
It wasn't because of her vagina this time. If it was a boy it would have the ball the same way.
>>
Probably the same, it will probably mean more to her than me. Maybe even get her interested in playing baseball herself or some shit (our culture has too many obese kids, gotta get them in sports). I could just buy a signed, game used ball off ebay for like $200, or a random game used one for $12 if I really want one that bad
>>
>>24284674

I'll do a cost/benefit analysis.
If i give it to her i lose what i want. If I don't give it to her I'll be an internet meme and that stain will forever stay with me.

The correct course of action in that case is to give it all to her.
>>
I don't know what I would do. I think it's cool that he gave up the ball even though he clearly wanted it.
>>
File: XvFpIl2.gif (2 MB, 368x204) Image search: [Google]
XvFpIl2.gif
2 MB, 368x204
>>24284708
>>24284724
this pisses me off
what if i dont give a fuck about that child? not that i go to events like that and chase a ball, but if i would i wouldnt want to be a good boy and give her that fucking ball just because she wants it
>>
>>24284674
What would a real man do?

>take the ball and the loli, too
>leave
>to the victor goes the spoils
>>
why give it to her? she'd probably lose it within the week and forget about it. really dumb decision just to look good in front of others.
>>
Something similar happened recently at a Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game. Their coach threw a puck over the rink glass towards some kid but an older dude caught the puck and kept it to himself. All the SJWs fucking exploded and leddit and bunch of other medias crucified the dude. Later in the game the organization gave the kid a puck and a jersey to compensate or whatever.

The dude probably had waited his whole life to get an actual game puck, then when he does get one he is supposed to give it away to some little kid? Fuck that.

Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guLdmzAF-No

It's bullshit that you are supposed to give shit to kids when you've been waiting your whole life for shit like that.
>>
>>24284674
Not get the ball

Focus on the batters BABIP and probability he'll get on base
>>
this is exactly the type of meaningless feelgood bullshit soccer grannies nut to. disney's probably going to make a movie about it, so watch this space.
>>
>>24285042
Pretty sure he was intending it to go to the kid. That guy is a bit of an ass the way he over-reached to get it, while the kid was directly in front of it.
>>
>>24284674
Its all about not being a dick.
>>
>>24284674
Literally why give it to her? She'll never treasure it, women have no sense of importance
>>
>>24284927
Who cares? It's a fucking $5 baseball and look how much she wanted it
>>
>>24285148
Lol yeah, she'll lose it or toss it in the garbage right after the game.

Remember, women are things.
>>
>>24284674
I would take it and throw it back. If I can't have it, roast-to-be can't have it either.
>>
>>24285174
>It wasn't because of her vagina this time. If it wa
so? what if he wanted it too?
>>
File: 1446990703562.jpg (10 KB, 359x355) Image search: [Google]
1446990703562.jpg
10 KB, 359x355
>2 mb limit
>can't upload a webm of little chad doing it the way it's meant to be done

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.