[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Never Asked For This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
Share feels you never asked for. Pls no bullying

Me:
>White dad
>Darker mom
>I look Middle Eastern
>People probably think I'm a terrorist Muslim
>>
>be me
>be muslim
>goat gf breaks up with me
> hear 2 days ago she died by fucking another goat
>thats what you get whore
>>
>trust issues
>shitty life
>avoid talking about myself, keep topic focussed on the other person or their interests
>"You're such a good listener!"
>>
>wish I was born an intuiting thinker
>instead be a sensitive feeler
>can't create new ideas or think about things in a new way
>easily swayed by well written opinions and horrible at critical thinking
>tfw I don't even know what I really believe and just cling to the most convincing position in all debates
>literally born to follow
>>
>be me
>arab
>>
>>24284686

Personality types are bullshit. If you want to be more critical practice it. Learn how to review information and fact check. It's not hard but if you tell yourself you're a feely regard you'll stay one
>>
>>24284735
No matter how much you read and build up skills, you can't change your cognitive abilities or IQ. I'll just be a well-read good-at-arguing retard who cant see things in a different perspective.
>>
i am the most racist person i know, and it sucks to know that
>>
>>24284593
There was one really arab looking person in my lectures a few years ago. Only recently found out that seeming sandnigger was actually Irish.
>>
>>24284746

Yes you absolutely can. IQ is a dumb metric to use bit you can easily practice the pattern recognition tests used in those things and unless you are actually mentally handicapped being dumb is just form of laziness the way being fat is.
>"wahh having to develop a skill is too hard."
You sound exactly like those morons that say they are naturally fat.
>>
File: C3PO.jpg (28 KB, 515x358) Image search: [Google]
C3PO.jpg
28 KB, 515x358
>>24284655
>tfw you're considered a better listener if you don't listen to them at all and just occasionally say "yeah"/"that sucks" than if you do listen to them and give them a detailed response as to what they should do
>>
>>24284912
Fuck you. You're wrong.
>>
>>24284925

Ugh yeah, and then next time you speak to them you have no fucking idea what they were saying about their dying sister or whatever
>>
>>24284941

Cool argument bro.
>>
>>24284688
check em faggots

ffuck you all check em
>>
>>24285185
Not like you actually posted any falsifiable arguments yourself. I won't respond to you again.
>>
>>24285235

> MUH GENETICS
> MUH GENETICS
> I'm too much of a lazy piece of shut to improve myself therefore it is impossible
>>
>>24284593
>be OP
>literally look like the most alpha and attractive race in the world

Why are you sad again?
>>
>>24286073
go away you gay
>>
File: Gundam 0079 Episode 20 (2).png (265 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Gundam 0079 Episode 20 (2).png
265 KB, 640x480
>>24284746
>you can't change your cognitive abilities or IQ

Are you retarded? Of course you can.
>>
File: Harry Potter Malfoy Face.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
Harry Potter Malfoy Face.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>24284593
>no selfie to prove it
nigga pls
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.