[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you on antidepressants yet r9k? I caved and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Why aren't you on antidepressants yet r9k?

I caved and got on them. Everything is so colorful and warm now. Insomnia and 2 hour erections is a bitch but being able to focus on something for 4 hours or staring someone in the eye without becoming anxious feels amazing.
>>
>>24284549
I'm going to have to kill your zombie ass when tshtf and you go berserk for lack of anti-psychotics now
>>
Didn't work for me. I had to go the xtreme route
>>
I think mine are just starting to kick in. For the past day or so I haven't felt too bad inb4 I come crashing down as usual soon
>>
>>24284549
antidepressants do the opposite of causing 2 hour erections m8
>>
>>24284549
>Why aren't you on antidepressants yet r9k?

Because I'm scared of losing myself
>>
>>24284549
because for people with actual problems in their current life situation they won't help.
If the truth is your life is shit, well, its still going to be shit, and you will know this, no matter how you feel.
Besides that most antidepressants do fucked up shit to people after taking them for a few years.
>>
>>24284574
I'll be waiting for you anon I wont go without a fight either senpai.

These things also help you think rationally. I know for sure when I come off of these Its all over for my mind. I'm going to make the best of them while I can though.

>>24284602
Mine started working the second day. I cant wait to see what I feel in 2 weeks. Just wait until that warm fuzzy feeling creeps up on you anon.

>>24284616
So I were told. It only happens at night though. It feels kinda good. Like my brain is stuck in a constant state of orgasm

>>24284638
You'll only lose yourself If you get lazy. Better yourself while on them.

>>24284644
I have a lot of problems and instead of dwelling on shit I know I cant fix. This helps me ignore that and focus on my craft. I know cant save my grandma or my uncles and her doctors cant either. No use fucking my shit up over that now I see. I can focus on my craft now.

>>24284585
Xtreme route being?
>>
>>24284810
>Mine started working the second day.
That's placebo
>>
>>24284831
This.
I was excited to try them before you said this op
>>
>>24284810
The xtreme route is I went train riding with the hobos. I ordered illegal drugs to try to treat it myself. I'm quite cured desu
>>
File: 1446897611165.png (125 KB, 911x553) Image search: [Google]
1446897611165.png
125 KB, 911x553
Because I'm becoming halt on my own
>>
>>24284954
>halt
How the fuck do you get that out of happy auto correct
>>
>>24284954
Moar from Jacob?
>>
>>24284831
My doctor said it might be placebo. Feel like it were but I were a lot calmer and less paranoid.

Mood started getting better after 4 days.

I feel a lot different now than I did last week.

>>24284880
They aren't going to work all together the second day

>>24284924
Whatever works for you anon. As long as you arent fucking up your brain at a very fast pace then good job friend.
>>
>>24284954
I really want to see what he did to their furniture
>>
>>24284549
>why aren't you on antidepressants yet
Drugs are against my principles.
>>
>>24284549
what kind of superstrong pills are you on? My antidepressants don't make me feel "colorful and warm," they make me feel consistently normal as opposed to panicky and anxious.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.