[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that you can't be a robot unless you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1372627677414.jpg (67 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1372627677414.jpg
67 KB, 500x456
Friendly reminder that you can't be a robot unless you have 10+ drinks a day.

>tfw you know that the only thing that you love will kill you
>>
I don't drink and I'm robot af.
The robot tests all give you normie points if you drink.
I used to drink a lot though and it's great going through the day in a dizz
>>
>>24284203
what if i smoke weed to escape life instead
>>
>>24284331
It's only normie if you drink with friends and go out.

>>24284421
Hmmm yes I think that might be accepted if you do it in excess.
>>
vaping a-PVP and drinking 10-16 standard drinks worth of natty daddy beer

while enployed.

what am I doing
>>
what if i'm not old enough? :(
>>
File: 6-apb.png (534 KB, 697x517) Image search: [Google]
6-apb.png
534 KB, 697x517
>>24284203
why limit yourself to alcohol. i use any mind altering substance i can get my hands on.

opiates are my preferences but this sunday i found some old 6-apb pills.

so i decided to drop the last three and enjoy the ride
>>
>>24284203
most robots are latebloomers below the age of 18
>>
>>24284617
>It's only normie if you drink with friends and go out.

No, drinking is one of the most normalfag things you can do, same with smoking or doing drugs. I am tired of you fucking normalshits thinking you are one of us, a robot is supposed to be a manchild, someone that normalfag would be disgusted of, just go tell a normalfag that you don't drink, its fun to watch them go "What brah you don't turn up, lol what a loser". Normalfags fucking worship drinking and doing drugs and you are just like them if you do use them. Its just like when you normalshits say "I am still a robot even though I have had sex and had a gf and can drive lol REEEE xD Xd" You are not one of us.
>>
>>24284811
Don't really want to get in the jail, famette. Seriously contemplating about ordering pure cocaine though.

>>24284866
Hmm I've had sex and I know how to drive a stick but that was still a really stupid post and you should probably kill yourself.
>>
File: 1366082137494.png (609 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1366082137494.png
609 KB, 500x800
>>24284866
>only people like me belong here
dude, robots are just neets who are probably somewhere on the autistic spectrum. you can do all sorts of stuff and still fit that bill
>>
>>24284959
as long as you are white and the quantities are small the chances of jail are really slim.

and cocaine is fun great when you are drinking. alcohol and cocaine go well together
>>
>>24285045
Can't get good cocaine where I live and it's so much cheaper through internet that it would have to be that. Wouldn't probably actually go to jail if you deny everything but what I've heard and through experiences of friends, it's pretty likely to get caught.

I'm also pretty sure that while alcohol and cocaine go greatly together, it does horrible damage to your body that's pretty much forever.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.