[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29 years old >no friends >never interacted with women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: frogs.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
frogs.png
83 KB, 241x228
>29 years old
>no friends
>never interacted with women
>not fat or deformed, still mediocre looking
>its almost impossible to make friends since people around my age are not interested in making friends
>realize i will never marry because women are disgusted by my autistic personality
>really wish i was 20 again when i had chances

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME YOU YOUNGFAGS GO OUT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING YOU HAVE CHANCES TO MAKE FRIENDS NOW

FUCK FUCK
>>
>>24284034
But I'm too comfy anon 23 btw
>>
>>24284034
U sound pretty cool to be anon
>>
>>24284034
>>realize i will never marry because women are disgusted by my autistic personality

This makes no sense anon. Your advice is to go out and make friends while you're young, yet you still admit normies are repulsed by our autistic personalities. It's not like those personalities are any different by age. An autist is an autist at any age.

And btw 29 is still young too. I went from having just one actual friend to making a pretty decent group of 5-6 friends at around that age. Most moved away and I screwed things up with the rest, but at 29 it was still possible to start from nothing and actually make chances to be social, if that's what you want.
>>
>>24284179

>normies are repulsed by our autistic personalities

I am repulsive because years and years of being a shut-in destroyed my personality.

>but at 29 it was still possible to start

How? i tried many things like going out to concerts/bars yet nothing.
>>
there is still hope for me i guess
>>
>>24284034
based, bumping
>>
>>24284236
>How?

Common interests mate. Look for groups that are already established around a hobby or an area of interest that you have, and join them.

If you're able to handle going to concerts, and bars, and stuff like that, you can probably manage the social aspect of it
>>
>>24284236
>How? i tried many things like going out to concerts/bars yet nothing.
Keep trying. Also try things like rec sports, fitness classes, and outdoor activities. Or board game meet ups, where you literally need to interact with others.
>>
Why the fuck would you want friends anyway
>>
Start using and selling drugs that Is where I got to meet most new friends
Nobody likes company as much as a pothead
>>
Most people build their friend circle in school and through friends they get to know other friends. I guess when you are in college you still got a chance, but that "walk up to people and talk with them" thing is not real and noone who already has friends does that and you will be mostly seen as creepy, annoying etc.
>>
>>24285263
This!

Let's face it you still young and If you have any common interest except Shit posting you will find friends
>>
>>24284034
I'll be your friend OP. You got steam or summat?
>>
>>24285263
>but that "walk up to people and talk with them" thing is not real
It is real and people do it every day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.