[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else got along with the black kids in school more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: am I reading.gif (38 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
am I reading.gif
38 KB, 268x200
Anyone else got along with the black kids in school more than the otehrs?
>>
I did. I prefer the way they're more straightforward and honest about things. It makes social situations easier to navigate. Some 20-year-old coke dealer still in grade 11 who would show up high to every class even sort of took me under his wing.
>>
>>24284027
No, and I'm black. If anything, my interactions with other black kids became the source of my disdain for black people.
>>
I did because the black kid at my high school was shunned because he was black. Lived in north wisconsin, people would call him nigger everyday and shit.
>>
>>24284077
>Lived in north wisconsin, people would call him nigger everyday and shit

Funny you say that. I live in CA where there are a lot of black kids and Mexicans and they made fun of the white kid and called him cracker. But it was just bantz and he had a social life and got a qt gf.
>>
>>24284072
Its cos you say shit like disdain you white motherfuckr
>>
>>24284505
Let me put this in terms your jiggaboo ass can understand:

https://youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
File: 34578345.jpg (97 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [Google]
34578345.jpg
97 KB, 1130x678
What'd you guys think of jews in school?

Sage goes in the options field
>>
>>24284505
So black people cant talk with a good vocabulary nigga thats racist fuck out of here with that bullshit motherfucking white worshipping coon ass bitch.
>>
>>24284505
>implying using a vocabulary to its fullest extent gives people an acceptable reason to dislike you

Plot twist: you people are the real faggots
>>
>one black kid in 2nd grade
>his name is Tyler
>always makes fun of me
>says I still watch Barney and shit
>other kids always side with him and gang up on me
>the day we learnt about segregation in the 1950's, I always fantasize about the civil rights movement never happening and he's in another district because of it
>one day he and his buds decide to run in circles around me and sing Barney songs at me
>I go into ragemode
>take off my coat and start throwing it at them
>Tyler gets a little scratch and starts screaming
>the little cunt tells a recess supervisor
>tell the soup they were making fun of me
>"that's no excuse for violence"
>I get no recess for 3 days
>little faggot still makes fun of me until he switched schools in 3rd grade

and that's why I'm racist. never had a problem with Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Filipinos- it's always fucking blacks.
>>
>>24284061
you sound like such a kek
>>
>>24284822
Tyler later went on to have a successful rap career and form the group ODD FUTURE.
>>
File: 1436872252832.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436872252832.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>24284119
Cracker isn't really insulting. I'm not saying that in a "durr my ancestors proudly cracked dat whip" way, but all insults for white people just sound ridiculous. How can whiteness become an insult when both sides know who has it better off?
>>
>>24284822
Dude it was one guy. Way to overreact. Plenty of white kids had a white bully and didn't grow up to hate white people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.