[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just happened. my jimmies are rustled. >have over grill >qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: QrzMmTk.gif (2 MB, 272x253) Image search: [Google]
QrzMmTk.gif
2 MB, 272x253
just happened. my jimmies are rustled.
>have over grill
>qt
>took her virginity 3 years ago, ripe teen poon
>she became a slut after, putting out vag and ass
>starts dating this kek a year ago
>still dating, he goes to college in a different town now
>she's over at my place dabbing and drinking
>get's really drunk and asks if she can stay over
>asks if she can borrow one of my big shirts
>doesn't wear bra or pants underneath, asks to cuddle
>gets progressively sluttier as intoxication intensifies
>has really nice nails, asks if she can scratch my back and afterwords scratches my rod gently through my underwear
>teases me until I'm about to tear her clothes off, "I really want to but we can't. I used to cheat, I've learned how to say no"
>starts telling me about times spent with boyfriend
>first month of him living in college town she visited him
> her, him, his roommate are drunk together
>somehow begin talking about threesome and they decide to have one
>"so I was really excited for this threesome and we started, but apparently [bf] got up and went to the other room at some point. He took adderall earlier that day and couldn't get hard; I didn't even notice that he left and had sex with his roommate all night. In the morning it was quiet and he was really mad, awkward"
>homeboy got kek'd, kek
>wait, slut won't put out for me
>I got kek'd
>spoon that bitch till the late morning, tell her I'll smoke her out if she makes my bed
>makes my bed, tell her she was too slow and I have shit to do
>don't let the door hit your vagina on the way out
I'm triggered[/spoiler[
>>
Yo, having a horny bitch all over you who refuses to put out is hot as fuck doe, imo. I would love that.
>>
File: Fvp3cc5.jpg (60 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Fvp3cc5.jpg
60 KB, 540x960
>>24283943
Its moreso the feeling of something rightfully yours being taken from you. I was her first and deserve the right to check in every now and then and see what kinda moves she can trick; now she's in some delicate ecosystem that I can't quite fuck my way into
>>
>>24284085
>Its moreso the feeling of something rightfully yours being taken from you.

I was trying to tell myself that I'm not a kek for finding being in your situation hot, but you're totally right. I just gave a fetish for really lewd stuff like that. Like, that bitch being braless and going without panties makes it sooooo much better imo. But, still, it's her self-restraint that cockblocked you, and my wanting to be cockblocked like that probs makes me a kek.
>>
>>24283867
>>24283943
>>24284085
>>24284173
Where the fuck do you people come from?
Reddit?
Worldstar?
Why are you on r9k?
>>
>>24283867
So, because of your history I have to hate women, right?
>>
File: Tr2DcIF.jpg (218 KB, 667x862) Image search: [Google]
Tr2DcIF.jpg
218 KB, 667x862
>>24284173
Honestly I'm kinda happy for you that you enjoy being submissive. I'm an internet tough-guy but kind of quiet and a recluse in real life, it really bothers me at times but all I can do is get more quiet and think about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-12-17-59.png (306 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-12-17-59.png
306 KB, 1280x800
>>24284212

Why did you quote me senpai? I didn't come from anywhere. 4chan has been my life for a while now.
>>
>>24284249
>that pic
Ah, the good old days.

I'm a more masculine recluse than you and on my way to becoming enlightened. So, there.
>>
>>24284249

I'm the same, minus the internet tough-guy thing.

I dunno why I find this hot. It's like, I just like being teased, man. It's amazing. Was gonna say more but wanna say, >>24284306 is not me.
>>
As if we needed any more proof that all druggies are degenerates. You and your friends are pathetic OP.
>>
File: Brothers in the Struggle.jpg (89 KB, 748x497) Image search: [Google]
Brothers in the Struggle.jpg
89 KB, 748x497
>>24284306
how am I supposed to handle being ditched by friends/romantic interests? It happens every now and then and I'd like to know how not to lose my cool, enlightened one
>>
>>24283867
>had all male friends growing up
>partied with them and would spend the night
>just wore a t shirt+panties
>sometimes spoon them or ''accidentally'' have my ass against them
>never slept with any of them
am i a bad person?
>>
>>24284330

The chick in OP's story never did anything though. As in, this greentext story is literally about her morals getting in the way of OP giving her the D
>>
>>24284362

>Never did anything

That's BS unless you only consider PIV sex cheating which is stupid. She cheated on her BF and OP is a bad person for encouraging it. He should clean up his life and at least make an attempt to act like a person with morals.
>>
>>24284359

That's hot as fucking fuck imo and is the best friendship I could ever imagine. So, no, to me anyway. Apparently though most guys would actually fuck every female associate they have if said female were down with it, so I must be an extreme minority.
>>
>>24284330
Do you really think it could be the drugs? I get the "drugs r 4 lozers reeeee" but on a serious note do you think a weed habit is a turnoff for a lot of people?
>>
>>24283867
You stupid ass, she was going to let you fuck. She wouldn't have slept at your place if she didn't want you to fuck. She just told you that story to take all the responsibility off of her and put it on you when she cheats on her bf.
>>
File: gQrEpga.jpg (261 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
gQrEpga.jpg
261 KB, 1333x1000
>>24284397
would you say your morals have contributed to your overall happiness?

The plot thickens a little.
I know for a fact that her boyfriend has cheated on her with her 2 best friends. I was very conflicted about whether or not I should tell her because I knew that she would dive into my weiner but I put myself in his shoes and realized nobody deserves to get cold snitched on like that
>>
>>24284397

How the fuck did she cheat on her BF?

The only things I consider cheating are emotional cheating, where one (mutually) treat one who is not their SO as if they are their SO, and sex, I suppose, but not really. I only consider sex cheating because that is the standard definition.

The chick we're discussing only hae sex with another guy with the consent of her BF, so this should not even be considered, and she teased a stranger, who is male. How is this cheating?

I understand that sex with strangers should be discussed with an SO due to safety risks, and on another note some males may feel that their SO's lovehole(s) should belong to them and them alone, but there is no sex involved here, so.....
>>
>>24284504
he consented at one point but then he left the room angry and she continued regardless of the consequences because she's a degenerate whore
>>
>>24284542

He didn't leave the room angry; you misread. He left the room simply because he couldn't get an erection for the MMF threesome with his GF. Also, his GF didn't even notice he'd left, so her continuing fucking the other male was not done out of malevolence.

She still got her BF's permission to fuck the other dude, so I don't see why this permission being granted should be considered lost when not explicitly expressed. Regardless though, the bitch didn't even notice her BF's leaving, so it's not like it even matters.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.