[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today was a classmates birthday party and I,like the whole class,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_n0nicoklMY1r2u5ijo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0nicoklMY1r2u5ijo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x226
Today was a classmates birthday party and I,like the whole class, was invited.
Of course I didnt go because socially retarded
Get message from classmates:
>you know you really are ungrateful you always get invited to parties, whne we go out but you never show.
Now Ill be disliked. should i just kill myself.
Also unrelated how many liters of Helium do you need for an exit bag.
>>
>birthday parties
>the whole class was invited
Kid, you're probably 14. Wait until you're at least 18 then see if you still want to kill yourself.
>>
>>24283724
people here celebrate their 21's. wuith a big party. Fuck off
>>
>>24283628
Why are you ungrateful for not going to a party? Wtf?
>>
>>24283628
Normies just wanted to you come so they could ridicule you as you sat awkwardly in the corner by yourself.
>>
>>24283628
why not just go to the damn party?
if I was you, I'd have shown the fuck up. if they are being nice to you like that and invite you, you probably should go. if they are assholes and chads, then you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>24283740
>people here celebrate their 21's
Why? That's not even dubs. shaking my head
>>
>>24283917
>if they are being nice to you like that and invite you, you probably should go
They were being polite.

Had he shown up, they wouldn't say it, but they'd rather he not be there. If you're a black sheep, people being polite to you is the worst thing on Earth.
>>
File: PAL_2015-09-26_152914_043.jpg (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
PAL_2015-09-26_152914_043.jpg
28 KB, 200x200
>>24283628
>ungrateful
They need to fuck off. Lots of people don't like crowded social situations not just us robots.
>>
>>24285915
>Lots of people don't like crowded social situations not just us robots.
It's not even about myself. I know that if I was in OP's situation, I would just make them uncomfortable if I showed up.
>>
File: 1440189807870.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1440189807870.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>I should be grateful for the "opportunity" of giving someone I don't even know money
>>
File: image.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>get invited to things all the time
>I actually really want to go because they sound fun with booze drugs and sex for everyone breathing and alive
>always end up not going at the last minute for some lame excuse
>"sorry guys I have a huge paper to write" "I have work" "have to visit family"
>actually don't
>convince myself I don't want to go just because I'm really tired, but not really because I end up on the internet till 3am anyway
>it's actually because of my extreme fear for social interaction because I'm constantly afraid of rejection and being ignored
>nights where there were parties I was invited too are spent drinking and smoking alone, thinking about how fun the parties are
>people think I'm an elitist asshole for not going to their parties
>I'm just afraid I'll fuck up, look like a retard and they'll all hate me

I hate having Avoidant Personality Disorder, especially since my doc won't give me any prescriptions or anti-depressants because he "doesn't believe in medication for these silly mental quirks"
>>
>>24286289
so tell your doc either give me the drugs or you'll just go to a cheaper alternative that will
>>
File: tumblr_nfguwwKvW01u2ugz0o1_500.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfguwwKvW01u2ugz0o1_500.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
>be me
>same thing happens
>have to explain why I didn't go
>"I consider myself a realist, all right, but in philosophical terms, I'm what's called a pessimist"
>"What's that mean, anon?"
>"Means I'm bad at parties"
>pic related, her pussy when I said that
>>
>>24285067
I assume because 21 is the legal drinking age in the states
>>
>>24286026
i feel that
people are just naturally uncomfortable around me.
>>
Once I started going to middle school I stopped being invited to parties. Even my 'friends' from elementary didn't invite me and stopped talking to me because I was a loser. I got invited to two graduation parties though once high school ended, and I went to them. Doesn't really matter, because you end up standing in the corner while all the friends talk to each other. At least the food was good.
>>
I've been in 3 different classes so far .. 1-4th grade I used to go to parties , 5-9th people still bothered inviting me. Rejected them all those years.
10-12th New people thought I'd go out with them.. haaaaaaaa , good one :^] Now here I am in uni , got invited to a class dinner.
Didnt sign my name said I'm not intrested :) The cycle just repeats itself
>>
File: 1427432463864.png (292 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1427432463864.png
292 KB, 800x800
>>24286289
hmm, looks like I have ABP. didn't know other people also felt like that.
>>
>>24283740
>the whole class invited to a 21st birthday
No. Unless you go to the smallest college imaginable there's no way you know even half of your class. OP is probably 17 or 18.
>>24286289
I do the same stuff a lot. I don't do it because of APD though, there are just a lot of days where I would rather sit inside alone than go out and do stuff with other people. But if someone I don't really know too well invites me to do anything with them, I try to give an excuse because it's intimidating as fuck meeting new people. Especially if it's a girl, I start to think I'll fuck something up in front of her and she'll tell all her friends and they'll tell their friends and I'll be "that guy" to every girl.
>>
>>24286614
Rust pls go
>>
>>24285067
Most people don't base their lives around internet meme culture. It was shocking for me as well when I discovered.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.