[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get a gf with no social life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: vYR8d3e0.jpg (292 KB, 2456x2456) Image search: [Google]
vYR8d3e0.jpg
292 KB, 2456x2456
> known the girl for almost five months;
she looks at me across the room, holds doors for me, and says hi to me every once in a while.
> decide to make face account and stalked her on facebook
she's a normal girl; parties every now and then. she's a 4/10 but I like her because she is slender and thin and feminine and short hair as well.

>me
im muscled, no social life, social reject, cant drive, go to uni, and i work at a different place now not the same place she works at.
>>
isn't getting a gf social life? so no, it is not.
>>
>>24283661
i just want to know if its possible
>>
>>24283692
Yes it is.

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
It is!
Some girls are not social too. I want a boyfriend that's anti like me, but every guy I meet wants to go out on dates, meet the parents, do fun things together. I just want to stay at home, do what I do now, nothing much. He can fuck me all he wants, but yeah, no luck so far. :/
Just keep looking, there's someone out there for you.
>>
>>24283850
Where .. do you exist?
>>
>>24283497
>can I get a social life without having a social life
OP are you retarded?
>>
>>24283742
>>24283850
Alright, should I bite my balls? add my real life picture on my fake facebook, and talk to her? i dont know if she will add me back.

were both awkward irl. shes probably a lot more social than i am, but she's single.
>>
File: burself.png (22 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
burself.png
22 KB, 914x1091
>>24283941
Next time you see her ask her out on a date or for her phone number.

Making a fake facebook just so you can go is too much effort.
>>
>>24283941
don't worry you kuck, if you manage to get a gf she'll either drop you quickly or cheat on you
do you think she'll like a bf that stays at his house all the time instead of taking her to places and buying her shit?think again
>>
>>24283850
skype?
plsnomutes
>>
I was in the exact same situation, I wish I had acted.

If you talk to her put in a few shit jokes and if she laughs she likes you.

Also, I was woried she'd think I'm sad for having no friends. You could go to uni or work and just tell her you're out with the boys
>>
>>24284003
it seems like ur setting me up to fail.

honestly im totally going to get rejected, judging by her photo gallery on facebook. i just finished scrolling through them. she's a lot more social than i thought.

now im thinking of an excuse to not talk to her and having thoughts of her taking an ugly shit in a toilet. i havent spoken to her for 4 months since i left that job area.
>>
>>24284015
agreed
she has social life on her own (friends etc)
you have nothing and it wouldn't probably change the moment she agrees to be your gf
do you really think she would like to have a bf who is boring fag and does nothing?
also if she didn't ever had bf she is most likell thirsty for all this couple bullshit (this also depends on age but still)
>>
>>24284053

Shit, the exact same fucking thing happened to me a few years ago

I also went on her fb and it turned out she was a huge stacey. But tb h I look like chad on my fb, I have a lot of pictures from the few occasions were I actually went out. And I only chose pictures I look good in.
>>
>>24284053
>having thoughts of her taking an ugly shit in a toilet

whoa pham
does it actually help?
>>
>>24284015
yeah she looks to be that sort of adventurous girl...Judging by her party life, she's probably on tinder banging several guys... She seemed like a sweet girl irl.
>>24284041
dude i dont want to fall in love. its a bad situation. i think im changing my mind, i dont want to talk to her. i dont ever want to date and marry. i think im content dying alone

most modern relationships are shit tier anyways.
>>
>>24283941
Why not add her to your real facebook?
She's already seen you so using your real picture sounds logical... yes. And if she's friendly with you, she'll probably add you.

I think girls are usually the more social one of the two, that's OK. And you're both single, I say go for it. It's scary, I know, but also exciting.
>>
>>24284053
Dont fear rejection child. The gates of /r9k/ will forever be open for you.

If you fail atleast you tried most than most of the fags that roam this place ever did.And if you actually get a gf holy shit good for you. But you'll probably have to change alot if you want to have a relationship with her.
>>
>>24284108
She's very social. She's likes sports. She loves her family.

She has a tonne of friends, but she stills me that she is lonely at her university lol...

I think you're right, she wouldn't want a nobody, she is probably has an active sex life. she's 22 and im 21.
>>24284113
Good to hear bro. i got no pictures of where i looked social... This is my second time having facebook. I deleted three years ago, because no one talked to me.
>>24284133
probably
>>
>>24283850
If a shy person wants a shy person then you gotta pursue them yourself
not very likely a shy antisocial persons gonna be making moves
>>
File: Pretty+much_78caec_4992178.png (80 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
Pretty+much_78caec_4992178.png
80 KB, 712x615
>>24284233
>but she stills me that she is lonely at her university lol...
>>
It's possible if you're still in university. The point where you graduate is the point of no return.
>>
>>24284152
i dont have a real facebook to begin with. ill use the fake account to platform it and test the waters if its possible for me to go out with the girl.
>>24284163
yes, i have to be prepared for rejection. but i will try to slowly build up.
>>
>>24284274
I know, but making moves it the worst for me too. And I'm practically convinced shy guys are just social guys in disguise, that they wouldn't want me either. Maybe for a while, but eventually boredom kicks in you know. I see it on 4chan all the time, "if only I had a girlfriend". They want all those things normies do too, deep down. I don't, never ever.
>>
>>24284422
She already graduated from university this year? I have two more years to go because I failed too many units and transfered unis. I haven't thought deeply about it. When she gets a professional job, she probably does want to date a guy that goes to work, but not goes to uni.

I know that some girls want to date guys that are on their levels, but usually higher...
>>
>>24284430
If she'd be your only friend, Idk, that might be weird for her. But it's probably easier for you to ask her over facebook vs asking her irl for her phone number and text her...

Think you can muster up the courage to ask her out directly?
>>
File: 1447285309161.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1447285309161.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>24284422
>The point where you graduate is the point of no return.
This man tells the truth

if I only knew it earlier
>>
>>24284561
i havent spoke to her for four months. since i moved job locations.

plus i found her through research; her interests and hobbies and her firstname and city and i eventually founded her.

i didnt even know her last name? is it creepy to found someone, but not know their last name beforehand?

its like 4:40am. i might try to fix it up tommorrow; my facebook, random adds,and add two irl photos. should that do justice?
>>
>>24283850
That's literally all I want out of life. I don't care all that much about going outside to visit a festival or whatever the fuck. I just want someone to exist in the same space with. Someone to love, fuck, play vidya or watch animu or whatever with.

Yeah, I'd expect to meet the parents. But that's because I'd assume that once the relationship is serious. I'd be odd to have a wife that never met my parents.
>>
>>24284601
ill track progress of her, try to see what works, and give you guys some experience/advice on dealing with this type of shit. i do have a list of jokes to run through.

If she asks me who r u? and your name? ill respond

first name: mall
last name: cop

she will probably get the inside joke.

but sadly i havent added her yet, because i have to add randoms before i get to add her. gonna do it all tommorrow.
>>
Kinda in a similar place as OP

>install tinder
>literally no girls met irl after months
>qt I danced with at prom appears
>also helped her took look for her phone
>both of us went there without a partner
>got so smashed that I barely could walk
>but at least i didn't mind talking to girls
>she used to be my crush but it seemed to slowly fade away
>accept her in no time
>where I live tinder isn't really used to find quick sex, more so to meet people
>she says she has 3 friends from tinder and that she outright turned a guy down when he said he wanted to fuck
>qt found 3 'friends' on reddit and she is going to the theatre with one soon
>have a bad feed about this
>now I can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>24283497

Yes. How do you think lonely men end with lonely women?
>>
File: 1423940795744.jpg (66 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1423940795744.jpg
66 KB, 500x250
>>24285654
>Yes. How do you think lonely men end with lonely women?

Technically correct, although that's just roasties settling down for the sweet sweet betabux.
OP, as a straight male you will not be able to find a "pure" love in today's world.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.