[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ideal social life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: yurie.png (384 KB, 347x492) Image search: [Google]
yurie.png
384 KB, 347x492
What is /r9k/'s ideal social situation?
>a handful of close friends that all had different things to bring to the table that i could hang out with and go to events with constantly.
>a nonjudgmental artificially intelligent bf that i could text and talk to whenever i wanted and had his own interests and was also very emotionally supportive and programmed to always be there for me
>a few friends with benefits with coinciding kinks would be amazing as well.
>>
I'm floating in the vacuum of space and everyone else is dead
>>
>>24283452
would get kind of boring after a while
>>
>>24283431
I only want one person in my life that I can spend all my time with. I've never had anybody.
tfw no gf
>>
extremely amazingly original bump
>>
File: pepesuicide.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>24283431
>a loyal gf
>one close friend

That's it tbqh.
>>
>>24285071
>tfw when imaginary girlfriend and imaginary friend still kek you
>>
>>24283431
>fwb
You're a disgusting whore and I sincerely hope someone murders you. You are the cancer that is destroying civilization.

That being said, I would like a handful of close friends who have gfs. I'd want a loyal gf of my own that shares a lot of opinions with me and who has similar hobbies so we can do stuff together. That way we'd have a supportive close knit social group that can do things together, and everyone is also satisfied by having a life partner.
>>
>>24285184
why im not hurting anyone anon
>>
>>24285322
You're not "hurting" anyone but the millions of children that are born in broken homes and go through their lives utterly destroyed by the culture that your actions implicitly support.
>>
>>24285351
>having children out of wedlock and not using birth control in any other occasion
>pretending you actually care about those children
>>
>>24285396
If you allow yourself to, you'll be destroyed by your empathy. So no, I "don't care" in the sense that I don't allow my feelings about their situation utterly consume my life.

The only thing you can do is act in a way that doesn't contribute to the unfortunate circumstances that led to the lives they're currently leading.

As for wedlock and birth control, that's not all of it. The slut culture that you're promoting also breaks up functional families by promoting divorce as something "normal" people should do once they're no longer drunk on the honeymoon phase instead of working through their issues like rational individuals.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.