[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if your gf cheated on you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
What would you do if your gf cheated on you?
>>
Cut her out of my life completely and take "you're dead to me" by heart.
>>
Probably accept it, I know i'm a beta male so I shouldn't be surprised she found someone else to make her pussy quiver.
>>
Kill her

I even told her that
>>
File: 1446439465468.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1446439465468.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
Kill myself
Then she has to live with that for the rest of her life
she might even kill herself
>>
if she tells me/I hear about it? break up with her, burn any stuff she left at my place, and either cut all contact or harass and intimidate her for years
if I witness it myself? grab the closest object I can use as a weapon and try to kill both of them
>>
>kick her out
>throw out everything she owns
>fuck random sluts
>>
File: chop.png (189 KB, 894x848) Image search: [Google]
chop.png
189 KB, 894x848
>>24283320
Acid splash
>>
If my gf were like the person I used to be in love with, she wouldn't cheat. Not to mean that her feelings wouldn't change; nearly everyone's do, but I believe she'd tell me about it.

If we assume for argument's sake that she wouldn't, then she gave me so many good memories, I cannot be angry at her. I just assume that, again, her feelings towards me have ended, which is natural.

I'm not sure what I'd do if she'd still (claim to) have feelings for me, but that's pretty assumptive already.
>>
What I did do was flip out, got in a huge fight and got us banned from a bar (she started flipping over chairs and spilled some other girls' drink beside us). I stopped talking to her, but she kept coming over to my house n shit, or going for coffee with my mom when I was at work, or I'd come home and she'd be making dinner, my apartment would be cleaned top to bottom and she bought me a case of beer. Shit like that, it was extremely hard to cut her off, because I still didnt hate her as a person, just hated what she did to me and had no intention to go on with it (I'm not really the kind of person to get too beat up over loss/disaster in general, just cut my losses and move on). She was still super sweet and I think genuinely felt bad.

But ya, eventually we just drifted apart, I started working way more, and going out of town, and not really being available at all. She still messages me asking how I'm doing every few months, but I can't see anything happening in the future.
>>
>>24283320
Just leave
done
>>
>>24283467
Have you actually been cheated on?
>>
>>24283320
Cry for several days because my male ego got crushed then get over it, and break up with her of course.
>>
If I could get away with it, kill her.
>>
>>24283320

Break up with her and cry and then hopefully find a gf who won't cheat at some point in the future.
>>
>>24283368
Doesn't work. She won't care. When lI was working as a cop I had this buddy, who started cheating with one of the dispatchers. They were both like 22 and had gone to school together. This dispatcher though had a fiance she was living with. Well one night he looked through her phone and saw she and my buddy has been fucking. He got super drunk and drove off in a rage. He ended up dying in a car crash that night. What did the bitch do? Had my buddy move in with her the next day. Now they're married
>>
>>24283320
Just leave.
I'm conditioned to just think women are gonna cheat, it's just a matter of time. All I can really do is control what I do on my time, I can't control her.
>>
>>24284552
Wow that sucks

Thats borderline sociopathic
>>
Can someone find a hi res version of that OP image?
>>
>>24284629
It was weird. There was serious drama from the guy's family trying to get back his stuff he had in her apartment, like furniture and things. Technically though, they were hers and her new fella was a cop so there wasn't much for them to do. She was really nice otherwise, when I went back part time to college she was going as well and always helped me study when I worked graveyards.
>>
>>24284702
Nope, sorry. Tried
>>
Hug her for not breaking up with me
>>
Break up, no contact, scorch the Earth and if your mutual friends ask why you broke up, be honest with them and fucking drag her name through the mud. You don't get to cheat and leave your reputation unscathed.
>>
If i went to starbucks and ordered a cortadito, would they actauly make me one?
>>
>>24283320
Dump her, fuck her sister, and move on.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.