[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a Sunday morning in winter. You wake to find yours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: winter.gif (2 MB, 1000x512) Image search: [Google]
winter.gif
2 MB, 1000x512
It's a Sunday morning in winter. You wake to find yourself in a small room. The curtains have been left open overnight and outside snow is falling thickly and silently. No light is on inside the room, and although it is dim you turn to your right and see the face of your girlfriend lying beautifully asleep on the pillow beside you. The duvet you have both been sharing has been pulled down to her waist due to your restless movements while asleep.

Do you:

A) Pull up the duvet to cover your girlfriend's shoulder, ensuring she will be warm and comfortable, but risking the chance of waking her up.

B) Slide out of bed slowly and carefully to shower and get ready for the day while your girlfriend sleeps.

C) Go back to sleep, enjoying the warmth and comfort of your bed in contrast to the snowy weather outside.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u153b2MO5Lg]
>>
Please vote to continue: http://strawpoll.me/6013147
>>
>>24283290
I'd suffocate the bitch with a pillow, then get the fuck out of there. I didn't go to sleep here, and I ain't sticking around to find out how I got there.
>>
>>24283290
Wtf I live in la where am i
>>
OP here. 1 vote cast so far.

I will wait for ten votes before continuing.
>>
>>24283290
how about option D) GTFO normie
>>
C.

Comfy option is best option
>>
I stare the girls sleeping face. I could never have gotten such a beautiful girl to even speak to me, much less lie to me. I wonder to myself how I ended up in this situation. I look over towards the open window. The cold air feels refreshing on my skin. I turn my gaze back to the sleeping beauty in bed with me. My entire life I have been alone, now I wake up with an unknown girl who can be assumed to have desired me enough to sleep with me. How can this be? I roll on top of the girl, and she awakes, giving me a warm smile. She reaches to touch my face. I give her a look of maudlin sadness, and I place my hands around her throat. I begin to choke her, and her expression changes from an inviting smile to one of sadness and fear. Despite this, she continues to touch my cheek. I squeeze harder. Her face is littered with tears. Finally, her hand goes limp and falls back to the bed. I stand up and walk to the window, allowing the icy gale to nip at my skin.
>>
>>24283682
Lie *with me
>>
I'd bury myself under the blankets and snuggle her ever so gently so as not to wake her up
I'd crack a wide smile and give her a very, very light & soft kiss on the neck before returning back to sleepy dreamland
>>
File: 02_2013.png (454 KB, 427x567) Image search: [Google]
02_2013.png
454 KB, 427x567
You lean on your elbow and pull the duvet slowly up and over your girlfriend's shoulders. You know how much she likes it when you tuck her in at night. There is even a suggestion of a smile forming as you place the blanket slowly onto her skin. While moving your hand away, you see her eyes open a little. She begins to squint and smiles when she notices you there beside her.

"Morning Anon," she says, sitting up in bed. "Gosh, look at the snow!"

She gets out of bed and stretches her body in the dim light.

"Do you want me to cook breakfast? Or do you want to shower first?"

Do you say:

A) "Yes I'm pretty hungry. What are you making?"

B) "I think I'll take a shower first"

[http://strawpoll.me/6013414]
>>
>>24283682
I wrap the duvet around my shoulders, pull out my laptop from where it's charging next to the bed, and download the latest episode of Himouto. Stacey is gone and I can be truly /comfy/ again. God is in his Heaven and all is right with the world.
>>
>>24283811
C) Get out, cunt. I got work to do.
>>
>>24283891

Himouto ended
>>
>>24284159
And it was never good
>>
>>24283290
>girlfriend
ruined it imo
>>
>>24284371
I corrected it here family >>24283682
>>
>girlfriend

Nope.

I get up and get breakfast.
>>
>>24283811
>showering
LAMO
>>
>>24283290
COMFY - with a Capital C
Snuggle DOWN!
>>
>>24284586
I quietly get up, quietly open the window, lean out, wrapped in the curtain, and smell the snow. I watch a dog trot silently through the empty bank parking lot. I begin to shiver. I wait a bit longer anticipating the warmth.
>>
I pull the duvet over her shoulder. She stirs and wakes. "Good morning," she says. But beneath the tide of love spins an undertow of sorrow. She knows and I know. "I won't be here tomorrow," i tell her. "There is no tomorrow," she whispers back. I walk out the door and let the winter take me, so i can freeze on the outside for a change.

She was so right. So right about everything.
>>
File: 1374427464082.jpg (565 KB, 934x1017) Image search: [Google]
1374427464082.jpg
565 KB, 934x1017
>>24283290
what girlfriend?
>>
>>24284802
Seriously read that again. There is no tomorrow...
Baby it's cold outside! Wind is ahowling,
>>
I bring the blanket up to her shoulders, she is intially comforted by the warmth. But as she stirrs and slowly awakes, the happiess fade from her eyes. Seeing me, with my bloated, acne ridden face fills her with regret over her drunken transgressions. She awkwardly smiles and gets up, quickly looking for the clothes she tossed around the room. I sit up, pulling the blanket around me to hide my flabby potruding stomach.
"D...do you want breakfast or something?"
"Oh, no thanks. Im really busy today."
"Do you need a ride?"
She ignores me, and quickly pulls on her boots with her back turned to me. As she rushes out the door, im left alone in the dark empty room. I lie back on my bed, and begin to sob, knowing i will never see her again.
>>
>>24283290
A
I'm not a clambering oaf so I won't wake her. If I do ill smile at her and kiss her gently and strokew her hair gently until she falls asleep.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.