[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck do normies do when alone??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: 1447594261795.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1447594261795.png
23 KB, 489x423
what the fuck do normies do when alone??
>>
>>24283119
wrong website and wrong board bro
Try reddit to get an answer
>>
Most of them are extroverts so they're probably planning things so they don't have to be alone.
>>
They go on the internet, listen to music, play video games
Some of them read
"Netflix and chill"
Housework, work in general
Maybe they work on a skill
I think they like exercising too, like jogging and such
>>
>why would you be alone? what is your propblem?
>>
>>24283119
They die.
>>
File: doncoke.jpg (141 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
doncoke.jpg
141 KB, 1000x563
>normies
>alone
they are always talking to someone on their phones or online
>>
>>24283119
Read books
>>
>>24283189
anon I don't even have a phone
>>
>>24283119
They have to constantly be socializing, they cannot ever stop otherwise they'll start thinking too much about what they are doing and where they are going and then will end up robots.

Like sharks can't stop moving, normies cannot stop socializing otherwise they are fucked.
>>
>>24283119
Make fun of robots on 4chan
>>
>>24283226
then you're clearly no normie
>>
>>24283119
I don't really know. That's quite a lot of people desu.
>>
>>24283119
Quickly find peers to spend time with :/ I really miss being younger.
>>
Interacting via text or online for normies is the same thing like being alone, not for us tho
>>
>>24283240
that seems so exhaustible
>>
They're never truly alone. Probably go on social media/text/pretend to text someone
>>
>>24283240
This.
Thread's over.
>>
>>24283240
explains why most of them crash and burn so totally when they reach 40.

We're all well trained at being alone and feeling like shit.
Where as for them it would be a whole new shitty world of horrible loneliness.
>>
>>24283274
Well, a common personality type of a robot is laziness. We just cannot be bothered with it all.

So we latch on to some half assed philosophy to make us feel like we're some how better off.
>>
>>24283253
I'm possibly the most normal person here, marriage and white picket fence house.
>>
>>24283402
Alright tom sawyer, chill out.

That's not even normal these days.

These days it's divorce with 2 kids and living in a moderate apartment.
>>
"Normies" covers a vast and diverse group of people with diverse interests and leisure activities.
>>
>>24283417
So having a happy marriage with children on the way doesn't make me a normie? What kind of people are you talking about?
>>
>>24283444
hahahaha

you're life is over.
>>
>>24283483
If you say so, anon. I'm not in my early 20s, if that's what you think. It's been planned for years.
>>
>>24283444
What are you doing here?

Fuck off?
>>
>>24283545
No? ?

The question was related to my interests, so I answered it. No matter how much you want to make it so, /r9k/ isn't a board exclusively for virgin NEETs.
>>
>>24283597
Wow. You're so right.

R9k is for married people with children who are happy...?

Dumbass.
>>
>>24283597
It's not for normalfags either.
>>
>>24283597
Go teach your children a skill you cunt this place is for people who don't have other things to do
>>
>>24283623
There is no leaving this site, no matter how much you improve in life.

>>24283738
I'm considered the spergest of the sperg while anonymous. I've been told I'm the only true robot in a thread many times over. I blend perfectly unless the thread is specifically for normals, in which case there's no reason to hide.
>>
>>24283798
You don't relate to anybody here, then what's the point of coming here?

Ego boost?
>>
File: 1444060925352.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444060925352.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>>24283798
fuck off normalslime reee
>>
Normie here

Uh...I shit post..
>>
>>24283146
Why do you guys idealize Chad so much?
He can be a useless sack of shit during the day same as us. Maybe you're idealizing him as a person who spends all his time bettering himself because that's less painful than acknowledging he gets to experience the "benefits" of being a shut in AS WELL as Chaddome
>>
>>24283851
Rancid swine.
>>
I dunno if I'm normal, or what that even means, but I spend a lot of time by myself in hotel rooms because my job requires lots of traveling. I just watch tv, play guitar, gamble (poker, sports better, etc), or read shit on the internet. About 2-3x a day I'll spend like 15 min answering all the texts, calls, messages, emails, etc that I got (I make it extremely clear I dont answer calls to the people I work with, fuck that shit, Im not just on call 24/7, this isnt the military), and then go back to doing what I'm doing. Sometimes I'll go into the hotel bar and drink by myself while watching sports, or play pool with randoms at the bar. Or chill in the hot tub while answering calls.
>>
>>24283119
They go to parties
They browse reddit like the braindead SJWs they are.
They fuck each other constantly
They do weed and drink because it's "cool."
They succeed at life.

pretty much that^
>>
>>24283833
I do. I'm not some partying drug-addict with friends and I think most people are subhuman degenerates. I have never had a social circle by any definition, hence why I don't own a phone.

Anyone with traditional values would have a lot in common with this board.
>>
>>24283119
Probaly Netflix or hitting the gym
>>
>>24283444
Congrats bro, u're normie. Look how norml u r.
>>
>>24283982
The gym is like 80% robots

You should spend some time over on /fit/, we just channel our insecurities into gainz.

Unfortunately it doesn't help with women or social skills
>>
>>24283240
Cyborg here. This is true.
>>
>>24283402
you sound like a damm kuck to me
>>
>>24283119
There's no such thing as normal. Everyone outside of your house is lying to get by. We're all unhappy.
>>
>>24283240
>Robots have to constantly be online, they cannot ever stop otherwise they'll start thinking too much about what they are doing and where they are going and then will end up suicidal.
>Like sharks can't stop moving, robots cannot stop distracting themselves by being utterly slaves to the internet otherwise they are fucked.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.