[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: smug feels >be married to a robot >his little brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1429521585397.png (479 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
1429521585397.png
479 KB, 613x613
ITT: smug feels

>be married to a robot
>his little brother is a total chad
>has a very good paying job with benefits doing construction
>pumps and dumps stacys on the constant
>even fucks hideous girls when he loses bets to his friends or gets dared to
>gets a gf who doesn't leave him for being a cheating asshole
>husband and I keep making bets on when she's going to break up with him, since his infidelity is obvious
>she stays with him
>chadbro starts to think they're really 'meant to be' because she is the loyalest of the stacys
>she makes subtle references on social media about wanting babies some day, how much she loves her sister's baby, etc
>chad finally gives her what she wants and gets her pregnant
>she goes full exorcist, doesn't let him get away with anything, completely pussifies him
>quits her job, spends his money relentlessly
>she's about to dump him and take him for all he's worth in child support

Our last standing bet is on whether or not she's going to fool him into marrying her before she leaves him, so that she can get the double whammy of child support and alimony.
>>
File: frog(435).jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
frog(435).jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>be married to a robot
THATS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SJDMJOASJFLADSKHFJKDLSNFCKLDSNFKLDSNFDKSLFNLKDSFDSLKJFDSFJKDSLFJDSLF
>>
File: conq.png (245 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
conq.png
245 KB, 500x337
CO-OOON-QUESSSST
NOW YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE CONQUEST
>>
>>24282971
10/10 image
>>
>>24283039

>be a friendless fembot in hs
>meet a robot
>fall in love
>graduate, get apartment to be shut-ins together
>a few years pass
>get married on our own, no family present

That's how it works.
>>
File: frog(214).jpg (4 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
frog(214).jpg
4 KB, 252x161
>>24283108
Neither of you are robots, fuck you
Get the fuck out
>>
>>24282971
why the fuck you even care OP unless you too await your turn to fuck your chad brother in law
>>
>>24283108
That is not how it works.
>in hs

In fucking high school, nonetheless. Robots are in their 20s, 30s and never had gf. Fucking normie gtfo.
>>
>>24282971

Chad is a sociopathic animal and Stacy is a sociopathic animal trainer

That shit is scary
>>
>>24283128

Been on r9k since 2007. I've seen it rise, fall, and be resurrected by moot. Hiro finally fixed it somewhat by resetting the old robot filters.

So quit derailing my thread and start thinking of times you felt truly smug, senpai.
>>
>>24282971
>btw I'm a girl

say no more pham
>>
File: Fun_Allowed.jpg (101 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
Fun_Allowed.jpg
101 KB, 425x450
>>24282971
Smug feels?
>tfw reporting OP for this stupid ass thread
>>
>>24283193
Nah, fuck you
>>
>>24283220

huehuehue

bloxblox

>get stuck being designated driver for uni room mate and their asshole friends
>they're completely wasted, can hardly control motor functions
>take turns way too sharply just so that they hit their heads on the sides of the doors
>make sudden stops so that they fall forward against the back of the seats/dashboard
>enjoy the extra splitting headache that comes with your hangover, 'bros'
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.