[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot here, recently I've been dating this robot and he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: niggers.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
Fembot here, recently I've been dating this robot and he's super nice. He loves me and I love him, and he was planning on seeing me soon. He was going to be my first. I was so happy. But suddenly things changed, he's cold and distant and tells me to fuck off. I love him and I wish he wouldn't act this way. Can you robots give me any advice on how to convince him that me having a dick doesn't make him gay?
>>
post pics then we'll tell ya
>>
No, that makes him pretty gay.
>>
Sounds gay to me, boy.
>>
>>24282924
Depends. Do you have tits?
>>
>>24282924
you fags kill me, leave the guy alone he wants a vagina
>>
>>24283074
Tiny estrogen ones.
>>
>>24283093
How long have you been on estrogen?
>>
>>24283074
It's still gay, OP is a male and he was born with a male birth name and has manly features. He is a man.
>>
>>24283107
Long enough to pass. He's just really upset that I had one. I didn't hide it, we were friends and things went really fast. I admit I was having fun and I was happy. I didn't have time to tell him, or that's what I tell myself. Doesn't help that I'm "bigger" than him too...
>>
File: Nigger_Android_16.png (382 KB, 700x475) Image search: [Google]
Nigger_Android_16.png
382 KB, 700x475
>>24282924
>trannies will never post on their board and will do everything they can to ruin mine
>>
>>24283143
exactly, if he commits a crime and sent to jail he goes to the male prison
>>
>>24283148
There might still be a chance..

Two more questions. Ignore the other robots while answering. I might have a direction for you to take on this, darling.

1. How big, exactly?

2. How long have you two been together?
>>
>>24283178
Only in flyover states
>>
>>24283175
I posted on /lgbt/ and was told I was mentally ill and deserved to die. Once /pol/ leaves my board maybe I'll leave yours.
>>
>>24283178
Where he will not he allowed to act like a retarded faggot who can't even identify his own sex.
>>
>>24283148
Oh.- And also, do you plan on having the full gender reassignment procedure? You know. Cutting it off.
>>
>>24283212
They were right so take their advice and leave us in peace
>>
>>24283205
He's something like 4 inches and I was 7 inches hard when it worked. I was always a shower though.

Like I said, it was fast. We'd been talking for months and we'd recently made it a thing, like, less than a week ago. Of course I had to tell him who I really was...
>>
File: too-many-keks.png (40 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
too-many-keks.png
40 KB, 165x115
>>24283239
>tranny fuck lied about his gender and tricked a guy into "dating" him
>surprised when he isn't a faggot and wants nothing to do with him after being rused so hard
>>
File: trannyreveal.png (660 KB, 800x2258) Image search: [Google]
trannyreveal.png
660 KB, 800x2258
He won't get over it because he's not mentally ill, like you.
Congrats on being a fetish for .01% of the population for the next five years and then becoming a hon.
You threw your life away, you silly nigger.
>>
File: EvaMusuko7.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
EvaMusuko7.jpg
85 KB, 1000x1414
>>24282924
Why does r9k get triggered by trans people do easy? This is obvy a troll. Congrats on your thread op

-t. tranny r9k user since 2010
>>
>>24282924
Well this was boring. /pol/ can't even realise my post was a joke and it didn't even lead anywhere funny. Oh well.
>>
>>24283239
I see. The difference in sizes might have been an intimidating factor, beyond the 'homosexuality' of the whole situation. Even if you yourself have gender assignment complications.

What one has to comprehend is that, in his intake, society understands this sort of relationship as 'gay', still, not taking in consideration individual perspectives and thoughts, as well as psychological projections, such as gender disphoria.

He is, however, entitled to labeling it as gay, or something of the sort, even if it seems as an off therminology to you.

From the answers you gave me, I'd assume you're more into the femme spectrum of visage than man, though, it is not fully to be confirmed until a picture is seen, or until I meet you/hear your voice, which given the nature of where we are, you and I, that wouldn't come to be. Unfortunatelly.

Though, from everything asked I'd say: Talk to him. Elaborate that your penis does not work and express your idea of possibly changing your sex fully. Attraction by gender definition is imaginative only, and the prospect of being sexually aroused by one is completely individual to case and event, given how, for instance, some men are allured by transexuals just as well as women.

Explain things, be clear, if he resists, try to mantain a regularly mantined friendship. A relationship will develop further, if his emotions and yours, too, are pure and real.

I hope I have helped. It is a shame we can't keep in touch outside of an anonymous depression chinese mandarin cartoon board.

I hope I helped.
>>
>>24283239
post pic to see if youre cute enough he'd stay
>>
>>24283317
>>24283333

>tfw I took the post seriously and tried to help.

Purity in social endeavors.

Truth in the hearts of others.

Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>24283360
Eh, some tranny in a similar situation probably gave your post a peek- that's how a lot of bait works.
>>
>>24283398
Yeah, but things like these are what make me want to off myself.
>>
>>24283405
Even in a vacuum where nobody read your post, there is worth in you having thought and wrote it out.
You're strengthening your empathetic ability and basic cognition.
>>
>>24283492
I guess that is true. Thanks, robot. You made my day.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.