[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has been to a mental hospital? >Be me >Attempts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447558743581.jpg (37 KB, 577x555) Image search: [Google]
1447558743581.jpg
37 KB, 577x555
Who here has been to a mental hospital?

>Be me
>Attempts suicide
>Vomits and fails
>Sent to mental hospital
>Feel better
>Go home
>Wants to kill myself again but my parents are watching my every move and it'd kill them
>tfw I will never be happy
>>
File: axis.jpg (60 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
axis.jpg
60 KB, 491x491
>Quality of life before mental hospital: 4/10
No friends, loner, bullied, minimum wage job, after 1st semester, my mom can no longer afford to help pay for college. Plus a long distance relationship I had went to shit.

>Quality of life while in mental hospital: 4.2/10
4 walls. Emptiness. Designated eating times. Designated showers. People are not nearly as interesting as you'd think

>Quality of life after mental hospital: 8/10
Literally came out after two months and somehow wasn't fired from my retail job (I was hardworking prior to the incident). Went back to college, graduated with a BA in polisci and 3.7 GPA. Was student gov VP in the process, found a chick, dates, sex, keked, anger, and some recovery. Honors, awards. Respected across university. Graduated with 3-4 job offers. Currently working in law ~$40,000/yr. Moving into my own place next month.

Life can change. The mental hospital wasn't what made the difference in terms of treatment, I refused it all. What made the difference was realizing that I didn't want to be in the same place forever. I wanted more.
>>
>>24282507
why don't you travel anon?
>>
>>24282866
>fractional ratings

I like you.
>>
>>24282507
It's like that for a while after you get out. I stopped eating almost completely for a few weeks but eventually it helped out.
>>
>>24282507
No, but I have a story to share.

>be unhappy with my life
>try drinking myself to death
>before I can drink any more I pass out
>now it's just a funny story about the time anon got blackout drunk and nearly died

fml desu
>>
Any British people here?

Will I be forced to take medication if I admit myself to a madhouse?
>>
>>24282507
Yep. Have meds I don't take.

Paraschizo sociopath, senpai
>>
>>24282913
This is true. Takes time, but eventually life resumes normalcy, although the fact that it happened will come up here and there.
>>
>>24282992
you look beta as fuck
>>
>>24283627
Kekkles. If you say so, senpai.
>>
>>24282507
That's what happens when you try to take the painless way out. You need to choose a method that YOU won't fuck up, as you have the rest of your life.
>>
>>24282992
>The Sims
Oh wow yeah you're not a beta fag
>>
>>24282507
You're fucked now.

If you're going to commit suicide, you have to do it right.
>>
>>24282969
>admit myself to a madhouse?
That itself is hard. They don't admit you forcefully if you say you're homicidal or suicidal
>>
>still lives with mommy & daddy
>decides to try and kill himself at home instead of just jumping from a bridge

just sneak out at night and jump in front of a train, moron
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.