[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How gay/straight is /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 133360.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
133360.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
How gay/straight is /r9k/?
>>
Slightly gayer than straight. 3.5 on the Kinsey scale.
>>
I love girl cock
>>
>>24282459
Pretty gay tbqh, everyone here loves boi pucci
>>
>>24282459
/r9k/ is the third gayest board on 4chan
>>
Thought I might be gay then I realized just the smell of a woman and the sight of those curves makes me stand at attention.
>>
I'm trisexual, tbqh.
>>
100% straight but I must say I do like a feminine cock every now and then.
>>
>gay
>straight

Both imply having a gf/bf
>>
>>24282488
That's what I thought until the real thing appeared before me
I railed it without a condor and came inside but I was slightly disgusted

Felt gud tho senpai
Inb4 aids
>>
i'm about 6 to 6.5 on the gay scale
>>
i like traps
>>
I hate faggots with a deep passion.
>>
>>24282459
Literally cannot get a boner to anything with a penis
>>
File: 43534534534.jpg (6 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
43534534534.jpg
6 KB, 320x240
>>24282459
I fucked a trap once (me in pic)
>>
File: image%3A136686.gif (2 MB, 346x222) Image search: [Google]
image%3A136686.gif
2 MB, 346x222
>>24282641
Did you bareback and cum inside the boipucci ?
>>
>>24282631
that's how I feel about vaginas tbqh
>>
I'm fully gay. I used to exclusively like women but all of a sudden in my 20s I changed and now I can't be attracted to them no matter how hard I try. It's really fucking with my head.
>>
>>24282875
I had a girlfriend in high school but the three times I brought a girl back to my apartment in college I couldn't get it up

Recently I started seeing men and they really get me off.

My sexual relationship with the girl in high school wasn't great though. We went out for a year and only had real sex a few times. She really loved it when I got her off with my fingers or tongue but I wasn't often aroused with her
>>
>>24282459
pretty straight, to my dismay, no woman will ever love me and I will never love myself because I will never feel like a real man.
>>
>tfw gay as hell, but vrgin.

was in one sexual situation entire life
>had two friends growing up
>one went to different high school
>other one comes out fully faggot around junior year
>tells me how he lost virginity to other friend in 7th grade
>said they fucked all the time until other friend finally got gf
>using friend's computer one day and see a video called "me getting fucked" on desktop
>no, anon, don't watch that.
>claims it was "accident" he left it there
>tells me to watch it
>it is POV of guy who fucked him
>asks if my dick is hard
>asks if I want to fap to his vid
>fap in front of him so he starts to fap too i never realized how fucking gay this was until I wrote it now
>cum like firehose laser beams
>he cums and immediately goes to wash himself off
>that was it. no dick sucking. no licking cum off his tummy.
>still told me about all the guys he fucked and showed pics
>never anything sexual with him again

He fucked worse than me, but never me. Kinda hope he has AIDS now for what he didn't do with me.
>>
>>24282459
Pretty fucking degenerate desu
>>
Personality wise, I am the physical embodiment of theater. But pussy is pretty neat so idk
>>
>>24282459
i am one of those weirdos who can only get into it if I feel like a girl. Like if I'm in a dress with smooth hairless face and body men and cock are the best thing since sliced bread but as I am chilling here now in unshaved neckbeard mode I have zero interest in men
>>
>>24283995
4chan never ceases to amaze and disgust me.
>>
>>24282478
If you're 3.5 on the kinsey scale then you are more gay than you are straight. 3 is equal parts gay and straight.
>>
>>24283621
lel

blxxxx
>>
>>24284211
Fucking gayyyy
>>
>>24283995
i have this too and i cannot explain it
>>
I'm reasonably bicurious.
>>
>>24283995
>>24285358
AGP is a helluva drug.
>>
File: 1442779350939.png (973 KB, 1031x751) Image search: [Google]
1442779350939.png
973 KB, 1031x751
>Bisexual out of desperation but could never stay in a relationship with another man
Life would be so much easier if homolove didn't make me want to vomit after cumming.
>>
Gay robot here. No hope. No light.
>>
anyone here ever try 2CB?

I'm gay, but that drug makes me bi. Nothing else does
>>
>>24282459
this board is pretty fucking gay, /b/-/lgbt/ tier imo. look at the daily tranny threads that are posted here
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.