[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...Will girls ever like us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
...Will girls ever like us?
>>
when we're financially stable in our thirties and they've ridden hundreds of cocks, and exchange their looks for niglets and stds they will
>>
File: 1447097292328.jpg (54 KB, 395x513) Image search: [Google]
1447097292328.jpg
54 KB, 395x513
Short answer: no.

Long answer: nooooooooooo.
>>
They will end up liking those robots who obtain successful careers once they are well past their prime. The robots who don't become financially viable may never get to experience sex/relationships.
>>
>>24282308
>implying that relationship is the same as trading money for sex/support
>>
>>24282334

>implying it isn't

when the fuck did they reenable the robot?
>>
>>24282334
The scary thing is that they're mostly not conscious of it, they get the gold digger meme but they never think it can be them and rationalize why it can't be them.
>>
>>24282308
>>24282334
>>24282359

Gosh why do things have to be this way?

Why can't we all just get a piece of the pie?
>>
>>24282089
No.

I'm over 30 and I can tell you with certainty that if you are here right now reading this, girls will never truly like you. At the most you can find someone who simply stands you, while trying to get something for herself like free food/housing etc.
>>
>>24282395
Because women are not required by society to be virgin brides. Which means they get to "explore their sexuallity" with top-tier men during their 20s and then look for a husband. In the virgin bride scenario a woman can't do that and every good beta gets a young wife and family.
>>
>>24282448

Damn I just turned 20 and have never had a gf, if I can't score a hottie now I know I'll be those 30 year old PUA guys using psychological manipulation to get young girls.
>>
>>24282546
It depends. I got my first girlfriend when I was 19, by the same time exited my awkward teenage autism phase and I'm improving and getting better and better every year.
Just remember women are in their prime in their 20s, men's prime is in their 30s (of course considering you take care of yourself and not turn out to be a chubby neckbeard)
>>
File: 1446392360305.jpg (35 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1446392360305.jpg
35 KB, 550x453
Im 20, socially inept, still dont have a gf. my family and relatives view me as a complete loser, which no doubts i am. talk behind my back about it. I trust nobody.
>>
>>24282165
>implying any of us will ever be financially stable
>>
>>24282589

Hopefully I can get lucky that's usually how I ended up close to getting some.
>>
>>24282679

financial stability is the only thing I've actually worked towards
>>
>>24282089
Only through capture-bonding, anon...
>>
My crush has a freaks & geeks image as her facebook logo. She even looks a little like Linda Carellini. I haven't seen or spoken to her in four years.
>>
>>24282546
>>24282672
You do realize that you are very young? You do realize in non-western cultures, it isn't abnormal to remain single until your late 20s? You do realize that having a gf isn't going to fundamentally change who you are as a person in the long run?
>>
>>24282165
Even then, they don't like us. They'll just take our money and never touch us.
>>
>>24283133

Yea well we don't have that luxury here, something has to be wrong with you if you're still a virgin
>>
>>24283246
Well that's because you think that way. If you believe that being a virgin makes you a failure then you are a failure. Don't blame anyone else though, it's really because of your belief that you are in that position.
>>
>>24283304

That's not my way of thinking, it's societies way of thinking. Why would I doubt myself?
>>
>>24282165
this
You're buying into Chad's propaganda if you think romance and sex only happen in your 20s just like you bought into his propaganda when you thought popularity, friends and parties only happen in high school.

I'm sure the majority of relationships that are formed are formed between desperate people in their 30s, not by college students who decide to get married (because this is a very rare statistical improbability). It's just that this sad part of life is not as newsworthy apart from a few sad romantic comedies so you don't really talk about it much.
>>
Perhaps, it is entirely possible. Thing is...what kinda world is this?
>>
>>24283384

I hate the media for selling lies and not telling the truth.
>>
>>24283552
The media work exclusively on the principle of supply and demand with little active agendas (apart from right/left wing political shillings in journalism, but these are also just there to satisfy the target audience)

The word "medium" in physics implies passivity and the media are indeed passive.
They're not "hiding the truth" from us. We just don't want them to tell us the truth so we don't pay them for telling us the truth, we pay for lies because they look better.

tldr: don't hate the media, hate people
>>
File: 1445841713277.png (106 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1445841713277.png
106 KB, 680x681
>>24283304
>>24283133
>you do realize that feelings of invalidity, unacceptedness and neverending loneliness for decades aren't going to fundamentally change who you are as a person in the long run?
>>
If you have to ask, the answer is no.

Even as a betabux in your mid 30s the answer will still be no. They'll pretend to like you as a means of using you, but they still won't like you.

Face is literally everything.
>>
>>24282165
Really, this is the best I can hope for. Hopefully I'll be not stupid enough to take that offer.
>>
>>24283077

too bad she'll only want studs
>>
>>24282395

It's not like that and if you believe anything posted here you are too fucking retarded to ever hope to have a good career anyway.
>>
>>24284166

If it is then why didn't you prove it?
>>
>>24282089
man i loved this show
>>
>>24283966

Thank you sir may I have another?
>>
>>24284166

Hmmm, where's the proof?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.