[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta males aka "nice guys" are terrible persons. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1444480998916.jpg (234 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1444480998916.jpg
234 KB, 900x1273
Beta males aka "nice guys" are terrible persons. They are so desperate for pussy, that they'd be willing to hurt their best friends, only to get attention from a vagina. Beta males are spineless, illoyal and immoral worms dedicating their lives only to worshipping sociopathic sluts and enabling their vaginal privilege.

I'm so glad I transcended the alpha/beta dichotomy. I stopped pursuing cunts and instead I became pure hatred.
>>
>>24281789
That's cool, man. Hey, tell your sister I'm gonna pick her up tonight.
>>
I feel like this was written specifically for me. I'm sorry, FV.
>>
>>24281789
>became pure hatred

That is a feel I know.
>>
>>24281825
oh thats cool but you know tyrone is going to beat your ass
>>
>>24281888
Me and Tyrone are tight. We'll spitroast her with our 8" dicks.
>>
>>24281789
Agreed, these beta males need to stop worshipping the vagina.
They are the reason women are worth so damn much nowadays.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24281789
This is very cool.
>>
>>24281789
>pure hatred.
sounds like a waste of energy to be honest senpai
>>
>>24281789
>Beta males aka "nice guys" are terrible persons.

>Guys that want a gf, but I don't find them attractive, are horrible persons

Real rational, champ.
>>
>>24281789

hey did you want to go skateboarding sometime? you skateboard, right?
>>
>>24282592
Nah bro. Never tried skateboarding and now I'm too old. Looks cool though. You're asking because Elliot was a passionate skateboarder?
>>
File: 1445031985803.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445031985803.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
It's these betas that make me more angry.
Instead of simply admitting that they are, in fact, love-starved, they pretend as though white-knighting is part of a genuine movement of support for feminists.
In reality they are appropriating the feminist cause for eliminating stereotypes of women in culture and media and are using it as an attempt to finally get a taste of poon.
>>
>>24282644

dude everyone knows you skateboard.

hey check this dude out, he skateboards.
>>
>>24281789
Agreed. Beta white knights are the scum we should really hate, they are the biggest enablers for whores and why we have no social value simply for being born ugly males.

But, unfortunately, they are the majority of this board. As every thread with a g-g-girl in it is guaranteed hundreds of comments from these worthless shits.

Hence why r9k needs wizchan rules to cure the beta cancer. No women. No discussion of women.
>>
>>24282699
>No discussion of women.
Misogyny should be allowed. You mean "no positive discussion of women". After all, this board was made for misogyny and feels.
>>
>>24282656
God damn it, if betas ruin beards like they ruined fedoras I'm going to be so fucking mad. I do not want to have a cold face.
>>
Omega master race reporting in
>>
>>24281789
>I stopped pursuing cunts and instead became pure hatred.

Imo underrated post desu senpai
>>
File: 1446388821367.jpg (74 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446388821367.jpg
74 KB, 682x1024
>>24281789
>two of my buddies share a one bedroom apartment
>One works, the other doesn't but the one who works has his grandpa paying both their rent and other bills
>working buddy has issues, doesn't want to be alone
>he spends all his money on weed and Runescape
>working buddy gets girlfriend
>she moves in
>she gets buddy to kick NEET bro out of apartment
>NEET buddy moves into my studio apartment w/ me for two months
>other buddies relationship implodes, she moves out while he's at work
>NEET buddy moves back in
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 476x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 476x717
>>24282656
>having a beard
>looking like an Isis recruit
shiggy
>>
File: 1446225573201.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1446225573201.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>>24281789
>Reddit is politically correct

It's marginally less politically incorrect than 4chan.
>>
>>24282656
>jumps to any woman's defense on the internet despite not receiving personal rewards or benefits

How horrid
>>
dont you have a oneitis, o p?
>>
>>24281789
>I'm so glad I transcended the alpha/beta dichotomy. I stopped pursuing cunts and instead I became pure hatred.

>tfw you transcended the alpha/beta dichotomy and no longer care about pursuing pussy and instead peacefully focus on other things you enjoy
Not just transcending the dichotomy towards "i am become pure hatred" but transcending even above that, is what I'm genuinely most glad about.
All that rage and anger was just a waste of my energy, much like all the energy and time spent on the whole >tfwnogf stuff prior to it even if it never turned me into one of those "nice guy"
stereotypical beta males.

Not pursuing anything romantic, still a virgin, and not planning on nor even really hoping for it to ever change, while still as social as I want to be, liked by plenty of people, practically self-sufficient, focusing on hobbies and other interests, all in all living towards a pretty content life while aware of how messed up things socially and such can be but simply not participating in the messed up things.

I am become cyborg, with no desire to go back to full anger-induced stereotypical robothood nor to become a degeneracy-induced stereotypical normie.

A life where I can well enough balance introversion and extroversion, robot and normie specifications, spare time and work time, all the while improving on hobbies, crafts, and interests, seems within reach provided I manage to keep up my overall momentum properly.

Trippy OP, consider a more practical/beneficial approach some day when you figure out your current approach is such a waste.
>>
>>24281789

not really

nice guys are generally pretty nice

they just make an easy target for assholes
>>
>>24281789
Hatred will consume you.

Moderate doses of righteous fury is better.
>>
>>24282656
Goddamn they do all look the same.

Also, why boil it down to just pussy? They usually have that sappy ass dream of a connection and a full blown family with their choice of orbit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.