[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally bitched out my roommate and it made me feel worse instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: breadphones.jpg (139 KB, 1036x1280) Image search: [Google]
breadphones.jpg
139 KB, 1036x1280
Finally bitched out my roommate and it made me feel worse instead of better.
>roommate is nignog
>sleeps on couch because he ruined his own room with his disgusting slob habits
>couch is on opposite side of wall of my bed
>EVERY MORNING plays fucking loud ass retarded phone videos (snapchats and vines and shit)
>EVERY FUCKING MORNING people yelling and saying black people shit through wall
>go out there 10 minutes ago and bitch him out
>"Do you have to play that shit every fucking morning dude?"
>"Not everybody goes to sleep at fucking 10pm"
>"You have a bedroom right fucking there use it"
>thought it would be satisfying but now I just kind of feel bad

I'm really just not made for confrontation, I feel like I should've just calmly asked him to use headphones or something. Am I in the wrong here /r9k/?
>>
I'd rather be homeless than live with a coon
>>
>>24281744
If you've talked to him a few times before about it, you're fine. If you've never mentioned that it bothers you and you went out and sperged, you went full autismo and you should apologize for freaking out and say it just gets on your nerves.
>>
File: friends.png (85 KB, 897x570) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
85 KB, 897x570
>>24281860
I never talked to him about it before, I guess I will apologize later. Now I'm fully awake and the whole dorm is filled with this silence that's giving me anxiety
>>
Where do you live OP? I know a guy in a similar situation.
>>
>>24281765
amen bloxx
>>
>>24281765
This sdlaikfnadskljfnsaklffnawsk,
>>
>>24281920
I live in south florida
>>
>>24281916
>I guess I will apologize later.

why apologize you kek, he is an inconsiderate nigger that thinks people like all the dumb shit he likes
it's about time he becomes more self-aware and realizes he should be more careful with other people
>>
>>24282814

Stop your hate lust for a moment and realize tons of people do what he did. My sister does the same shit every fucking day. OP should've spoken to him about it first before spazzing out. In his perspective OP was ok with it because he never brought it up. Would you stop doing something no one had an issue with?
>>
>>24282877
fuck you, some people should step up more and say when things are not right, I don't know how much OP over reacted but it's better than going "p-please nigger-sama, stahp playing nigger shit on the phone in the morning ;_;"
>Would you stop doing something no one had an issue with
white people unlike people have something called empathy that makes them question how their actions can affect the others, niggers lack that self-awareness
sensible people don't need people banging on their door to tell them to turn the music down at 3AM because they already know it might disturb others
>>
File: niggers.jpg (498 KB, 928x1488) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
498 KB, 928x1488
>>24281916
>apologizing to a nigger
he's already called you a crazy honky to his ape pack, might as well not back down
god i hate black people
>>
>>24281744
>"Not everybody goes to sleep at fucking 10pm"
>"Not everybody lives in the living room"
>>
>>24281744
No but getting heated over it does no good.
>>
i had two black roomies in college

1 was full on nigger, trashed the kitchen and our shared bathroom; cut his hair, but left it everywhere and blared his shitty homemade music every night nonstop

the other was half asian and was pretty bro
>>
>>24281744
You failed because you're a passive aggressive clown who lets his anger build up, gives loud sighs and nasty looks without saying anything and then explodes on people out of nowhere.
You could have just said "hey man, volume". You could say "You dont like sleeping in your bed man?".
Instead you spend weeks rationalizing your own self righteous so you can tear into him and his lifestyle habits, then immediately panic and scurry off to 4chan to have your anti-social behaviour rationalized.
>>
>>24281744
Same my parents smash and bang around all morning and I run into them all morning

Do you live in a black neighborhood to save money?
>>
>>24283410
the realest nigga in this bitch.
>>
>>24283410
I'm like that but if I ask my parents to be quiet they freak out so I just sigh
>>
>>24283410
I wish I could type like this. Actually paint a picture of the situation with words. Instead of fuck up trygin to talk like this
>>
File: 78656785678.jpg (594 KB, 1036x1280) Image search: [Google]
78656785678.jpg
594 KB, 1036x1280
>>24281744
dayum this nigga practically has a muzzle
>>
My roommate got drunk last night and pissed on the couch, it was such a nice couch too.
>>
File: ogaboba.png (191 KB, 592x438) Image search: [Google]
ogaboba.png
191 KB, 592x438
This nigga looks like a Ben Garrison depiction of a nigga.
>>
>>24283964
How much are you guys paying in rent for such shit roommates

I feel like I should get 100 knocked off for being quiet and clean
>>
>>24283410
>"You dont like sleeping in your bed man?"
OP here, I actually said this exact thing when he started sleeping on the couch, he said he liked the couch because it was "comfy". But yeah the rest of that post is spot on. I mainly made this thread to feel better about dealing with life like a beta, which is kind of /r9k/'s whole purpose in my eyes.
>>
>>24282963
>god i hate black people
That's a personal problem.
>>
>>24282940
very rude. I live by myself and I still use headphones at all times
>>
Did he know you were asleep? I would say thats the crux of the situation.

I actually just woke up because my dad was talking really loud on the phone. Some people just don't consider those kind of things. Whenever I'm somewhere quiet I feel the need to make as little noise as possible so as to maintain the "status quo".

>>24283410

All these ultra specific "insightful" posts reek of pure projection. You hate yourself, I get it.

>You could have just said "hey man, volume". You could say "You dont like sleeping in your bed man?".

Some people don't like to be told what to do no matter how nice you say it, or perhaps because of how nice you say it.

On second thought, it doesn't matter whether or not he knew you were awake because he clearly didn't even consider that you weren't. If you're complaining about the nigger and no one else than clearly he was making an exceptional amount of noise. Its not hard to put headphones in, it just probably never even crossed his nigger brain to even do such a thing.

Now stop being a pussy bitch OP and coming onto r9k to because you feel bad about a mean thing you said.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.