[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally give in, make an okcupid account because lonely >send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-15 06.37.12-1.png (382 KB, 682x1411) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15 06.37.12-1.png
382 KB, 682x1411
>finally give in, make an okcupid account because lonely
>send out dozens of messages
>qt 18 year old replies
>tfw I can't tell if I'm being autistic, or if she is
>tfw she keeps replying

How do I steer the conversation towards something more interesting? I'm afraid that at this rate she'll get bored and stop replying.
>>
lol it's already over you fag
do you actually think would spend time talking about fucking cats?plus being a cat person is a huge redflag
>>
She looks like she's talking to herself. Make the convo about yourself
>>
>>24281675
ask about her work? hopefully it isn't about cats.
>>
Just keep talking about how cats are different from dogs anon, that gets cunts wet as fuck
>>
>>24281675
Ask her thing about her life, like how does she feel in her life and stuff, and confront it about your own feeling and stuff to pass for a deep person
>>
>>24281675
"But lets get down to business" and immediately proceed to the next bullshit conversation topic. It could be funny.
>>
If she's replying, you aren't doing too bad.
That's the rule I use.
>>
>>24281675
literally just say
hey so do you wanna hang out sometime
>>
>>24281675
She's not doing anything to keep the conversation going, she's just answering questions. I wouldn't keep bothering with her, you should just throw this out and move on if she's not interested
"Anyway, let's get down to business. Wanna smash?"
>>
She's not asking you questions. She's not interested in you or this conversation, sorry to say.
>>
>>24281675
>not setting a meetup or at least moving convo to txt within first few messages

What are you even trying to accomplish?
>>
finally made one the other week. can't find any good traps near me
>>
>>24281675
"Wanna smash?" "Wanna netflix n chill babe?" literally both of those work.
>>
>>24281675
She probably fucked her dogs already senpai
>>
You're doing fine, anon.

But you need to steer things fast.

Start pulling her leg ASAP. Why don't you tell exactly what you just said? That you can't tell if you're being autistic or her, but in a light tone!
Say something like 'Wow huh! We're two weirdos talking about cats and dogs in OkCupid. Definitely successful, yes'
>>
tell her 'that's perfect, I'm more of a doggystyle person :)'
>>
>>24283472
OK, but follow up with 'Dog... dog person. sorry. definitely meant dogs hehe... (whew)'
or you're in trouble.
>>
>>24283440
>>24283510
don't forget the xD at the end op
>>
>>24283606
Smilies depend on the girl/age.

When in doubt, go for emojis. You can't go wrong with some neutral emojis every now and then such as clapping/praying hands.

The rule for them is simple: don't abuse them. They can be tiresome if spammed, so use them sparingly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.