[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need masculinism because we're NOT your sugardaddy providers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
We need masculinism because we're NOT your sugardaddy providers, the CURE to your WHITE fever, your fantasy SEX TOYS, or your dominant viking pilagers. We are STRONG, INDEPENDENT, and CAPABLE NORTH-EUROPEAN MEN.
>>
>>24281625
doesnt work when you're the expendable gender bucko
>>
After that picture was taken they all went fucking beta White guys that White women didn't want.
>>
>>24281625

getting real /pol/ in here.
>>
50% of them aren't even asian
>>
>>24281625
look at this blasian bebe over there, daam
>>
These signs are ridiculous
What made you think that I automatically assumed you were my mail order bride or yellow fever sex toy?
It's like they're ironically being pre-emptively sexist to protect themselves from other sexists
Shitflinging back and forth
Why give any credence to the stupid memes, why let them dominate your life to the point where you think so many people think of you this way that you have to make a fucking sign?
Just drop it and walk away if you really think it's stupid
But no people like them secretly love these stupid fights over stupid things that don't matter or really even exist

Now whether you are strong, indepenent, and capable remains to be seen
>>
>>24283269
Found the yellow lover.
>>
What's the rightmost girl doing there?
>>
>>24281625
I feel literal pity for anyone who lets themselves be caught in a group photo implying any common cause at all.

I had to walk a couple of metres alongside a march in my city a couple of days ago and I was uncomfortable that anyone might recognize me on a randomly taken photo and think I identify with it.
>>
>>24283334
>even the 3 in my post number didn't want to be caught dead in quads
>>
>>24283294
It's not that
I just wish everyone would stop fighting and get along
>>
These people are going to be running the world. Most women who are in college think like this. they're all rabid feminists, but they have nothing to fight for and just hate men.
>>
This is what all of your stupid 'omg qt jap gf!!!' memeing has wrought.
>>
>we're strong, capable and independent
>but we need to have a whiny support movement constantly behind our asses
>>
>>24281625
Someone should tell them that guys with yellow fever aren't into girls who look like them
>>
>>24283582
They are pretending to be desirable. Let them have that delusion
>>
>>24283582
>>24283670
Actually most of the nerds on reddit or even the 3d-lovers on our very own /jp/ would probably think that azn next to the black girl is quite the catch. Yellow fever tards have the lowest fucking standards.
>>
It makes me genuinely sad how leftists are raising girls up to believe that child rearing and caring for the home are demeaning and oppressive.
>>
>>24281625
One of them is black and another's white
>>
>>24281625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg
>>
Interesting, akdphi is exclusively asian at my school. I wonder why they bid white and black girls
>>
File: 1444003963320.jpg (225 KB, 1656x1378) Image search: [Google]
1444003963320.jpg
225 KB, 1656x1378
I think Asian girls are cute but would never marry one. Literally throwing your genes into the toilet.
>>
>>24283904
Oh my God Anon!
Don't be racist. They're trans-Asian.
>>
op's pic is exclusionary towards iranians, indians, russians and turkic peoples, all of whom qualify as asian-american.

get this incendiary agitprop out of my safe space, you fucking scitethegn.
>>
>>24284442
Is Elliot really that ugly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.