[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you dating superior Russian women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why aren't you dating superior Russian women?
>>
i can't afford to
>>
Have you seen what they look like when they turn 30?
>>
>>24280672
Because I hate women
>>
>>24280672
I don't know any and interpals a shit
>>
They're like Japanese women

They don't care about you. They don't love you. You're just a means to an end
>>
Most Russian women have ugly faces.
>>
>>24280690
People say this about every damn race now. Just shut up already.
>>
I want my children to have pure Caucasian genes and not be spoiled with Asiatic genes that's what I tell myself.

Actually I was in city for a while that had a lot of beautiful Ukrainian and Russian girls.
>>
>>24280678
This, if you don't have money you're invisible.

Russia is still a developing country, many of the women are just desperate to improve their financial situation.

They're also grown up in a more unstable, corrupt society that values manipulation and aggression more so than the West.

Not to say there aren't good and bad women everywhere, but marrying someone for her nationality alone isn't a good idea.
>>
>>24282124
>good women

hmmmm
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.