[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is l'Kent brave for crying about being rejected on vide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: l'kent.png (148 KB, 315x276) Image search: [Google]
l'kent.png
148 KB, 315x276
Is l'Kent brave for crying about being rejected on video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ4tdmOntfg
>>
Kent ; ;

why? ; ;
>>
Hows it going everyone out there on youtube
>>
>>24279507
Yes he is brave
>>
>brave
As a result of SJWs, I'm beginning to dislike this word.

Nothing against Kent, I can relate to him and feel for him immensely.
>>
>>24279507
The problem is that he goes for 7+ women. He needs to settle for around 5- because he's about a 5 and women rarely date down unless you have other good shit going for you.
>>
poor lil nigga
I feel bad for him

worst part is that if he started acting like a thug, he wouldn't have any girl proplems
>>
>>24279857
he looks completely fine t b h
no weird facial features, he dresses nicely and he's actually pretty quiet

wish i was his homie IRL
>>
File: 1443168427386.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1443168427386.png
11 KB, 645x773
I feel bad for kent all the time I really want to meet him irl .

Watch his videos when hes talking about his bullying experience during highschool.
It Really made me feel for him

You can really understand were all his psychological problems stem from .
>>
>>24279883

Spoiler: He's a turbo manlet.
>>
>>24279883
I agree that there's nothing wrong with him. His face is an easy 6. The problem is that he's short and that brings him down. I think he's 5'7" if I remember correctly.

He also has a depressing personality. Granted, it's a result of how people treat him but it doesn't happen to everyone. If he were /fit/ and confident, he'd have success as long as he's not shooting out of his league (which he always does).
>>
>>24279943
Nah he's really, really short. I think he's 5'3" or something.

Also for a black guy, I'd give him a 7 in the face, but his manletness brings him down to a 4-5 with women.
>>
>>24279883
Being quiet isn't a good thing to women.
>>
I'm 20 y.o. and I've never asked out a woman, and yet I'm not really depressed about it.

I feel like if I started doing it I would be a lot more depressed.

Woman aren't worth my emotions.
>>
>>24280053
this

bloxoxox
>>
I think he got the potential to go full uprising.
>>
>>24279857
The problem is that he has a hitler stash.
>>
>>24279977
Damn, senpai. In that case, he's like a 3. He can still get laid but he's going to have to go for really specific kinds of women. They're going to have to me

>under 5'3"
>ugly (at least a 3, maybe 4, in the face)
>unattractive body (fat, bad genetics, etc.)
>know that they're ugly

Honestly though, he could still do better if he were /fit/. At that height, I'd put all of my effort into getting surgery to be taller. I'm 5'10" and I've even looked into it since I want to be more chad like. I would at least move to an incredibly short country. He could do well there.

>tfw my gf is 5'2" and would be a good height for him
>>
>>24279507

Even black robots look like chads.
>>
File: mang.jpg (19 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
mang.jpg
19 KB, 500x404
guys i don't want him to sad

we should send himsupport, he seems like a gr8 person
>>
>>24280096
Short women don't even want short men.

Short men like <5'3" have literally no chance in life.

Kent is fucked unless he, like you said, gets /fit/ or gets rich as fuck.
>>
>>24280096
Kent is actually 5'2 he said awhile back
Also put it in some of his dating profiles

I don't think he knows being a manlet literally removes him from the gene pool
>>
>>24280157
Getting fit doesn't work if you are shorter then 5'5
Kent is fucked unless he gets rich or dates a dwarf
And even they prefer tall mem
>>
>>24280096
>>24280157
>>24280174
>he's not even 5'3"
>he's actually FUCKING 5'2"
>he's probably exaggerating a bit and is probably 5'1" with change

Holy fuck, god fucked Kent so hard. I'm literally more than a foot taller than him.
>>
File: Kent Should Move.png (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kent Should Move.png
139 KB, 1280x720
>>24280225
He would do well in Indonesia, senpai. I would learn the language and move if I were him. It wouldn't take more than 2 years to save up the money and learn enough of the language to go. He might even be able to go within a few months if he got into some kind of program. As someone around average height but under the preferred height of women, I couldn't imagine being that short and staying in the US without killing myself. Every day would be hell. Just move, Kent. Just move...
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>24279943
>>24279883
>>24279857
women look for behavioral ques.
to put it simply, how "alpha" you are.

most people on this site are like a 0-3
the two main factors for women are: confidence, and popularity (both sub-communicate you're a boss who can fuck, lead, protect, get resources)

you guys might have a better time with women if you actually read some books
>>
Kiwifarms is making fun of kent
>>
>>24280522
>>24280522
This really upsets me. I realize how ironic it is saying this, but he didn't do anything worthy of people harassing him. He's a broken person, and as far as we know not a complete autist like Chris Chan or ParkourDude91 pretended to be, continually making monumental screwups.
>>
File: 1426193694941.jpg (340 KB, 790x615) Image search: [Google]
1426193694941.jpg
340 KB, 790x615
Man I really wish I had a friend like Kent
>>
Oh I wonder why women disappear from existence when threads like this pop up?

Where's the cunt that says "Oh, I would soo date him (:"

Just a reminder that all women are trash, even the femanons
>>
>>24281891
Let's be real, if a femanon did say that, you'd attack her for being a disgusting coalburner or something. This isn't a situation women could win.
>>
>>24280225
Totally forgot about this, but now that you mention it, he did say he's very short in one of his videos.
>>
>>24281891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBFMJgwFFs
>6:OO
>one female gave me a fake phone number

Ouch.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.