[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 3 close friends. They are my first friends in 18 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 151115-120407.jpg (188 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
151115-120407.jpg
188 KB, 980x551
I have 3 close friends. They are my first friends in 18 years so I'm very happy to have them.
Anyway, they know I browse 4chan, and today's my birthady, so they wanted to get me something I would like. They also know that I like to collect lighters.
So they got me a lighter for my birthday.
>>
Nice view.
>>
File: 151115-120619.jpg (188 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
151115-120619.jpg
188 KB, 980x551
It's autistic as all fuck.

And I love it. What do you guys think?
>>
>has friends
>puts memes on things

>>>/b/
>>
>>24279374
Thanks man. I don't remember what city is it. I believe it's Shanghai, but I can be wrong
>>
>>24279394
Well, it's not bad to have friends. They give me some hope for the future
Also I don't like memes irl. I'm just very happy that they think of me on the same level. And I like lighters, so that's a nice addon to my little collection
>>
I have 0 friends.

:(
>>
>18 yo
raus
>>
>>24279368
This post makes me happy. I wish I had close friends ;_;
>>
Happy birthday man! Nice zippo, do you atleast smoke so it dosen't go to waste?
>>
>>24279623
I will be your friend.
Mute these nuts
>>
>>24279368
That's very nice, anon. I'm glad you've found good friends.
>>
>>24281503
No I don't smoke. Maybe in the future though.
>>
>>24279499
Sure. It's not bad to be a normie. It's not bad to have friends or a gf. It's not bad to have a life worth living. Still doesn't mean you belong here m8.
>>
>>24279387
Its nice. You got really good friends. I think they would like to do something on your birthday with them. You should try to have fun once
>>
>>24282269
I feel like I should repay them somehow. I've never got a gift from anyone, except my parents, so I'm still a little new to this situation
>>
>>24282446
Just thank them. And don't forget there birthday. The zippo might be not very expensive, but it shows that they thought about your present.

For example they could have bought you Fallout 4 1 day before your birthday because it just came out . Thats not very personal. The probably had this zippo for several weeks waiting for your birthday
>>
>>24282536
Yeah, I did it right after they gave it to me. I felt like a five year old getting his hands on a new lego set.
And I guess you're right about the rest. It just feels a little weird.
>>
> guys look what i got for my birthday!
> posts pic of meme irl

Reddit the thread, le upboat my friend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.