[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate their parents for bringing them into this world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1382244657869.jpg (254 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
1382244657869.jpg
254 KB, 1280x884
Anyone else hate their parents for bringing them into this world?
>>
>>24274394
Yes.

More and more with every passing day.
>>
same desu

Poor manlets with no skills or connections and equally shitty genetics should not have fucking kids.

My parents are inherently selfish, as proven by their decision to reproduce, and I would kill them if it was legal.

To add injury to injury, the first thing they decided to do after I was born was mutilate my penis.
>>
File: 1446207721746.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1446207721746.png
193 KB, 559x558
Well I realize my parents fucked up this year and it's a hard one, but a necessary nut to crack.
I've only seen self-pitty from my mother, and with a father who only talked to me when it involved school results and job interviews, I only got to see a pitty party mother who loved to be the victim. Of course I myself felt like the whole world was against me and acted as such. Resulting in of course total isolation and little social skills.
And boy how I loved to weep over that. Now I'm tired of this shit.

Do I hate them for it? No. Can't feel eternal resentment for it. But I do feel like it's definitely up to me now, as it should. I can't expect them to have done everything right.
>>
>>24274394
Yes. Actually I have a great screenplay idea based on it.

>Woman is dating normal guy A.
>She meets strange guy B.
>B seems to know that things are going to happen before they occur.
>B takes the Woman on a date (so there's a bit of a kek angle here) to the horse tracks, wins her thousands of dollars
>The Woman is enthralled with how mysterious B is
>B tries to have sex with her but she resists
>Eventually B violently rapes her
>As he does, he reveals that he's her and A's son from the future, but he was furious at them for bringing him into the world
>As the Woman mentally agrees not to have any children with A, B climaxes and disappears from existence

It would be a horror movie.
>>
>>24274394
I don't really hate them, but I find it really hard to like them. They were just so naive and unthinking.
>>
>>24274563

>i think screenplays are just plot points and genre

No. You don't have a screenplay idea. You have a 2 paragraph plot summary idea.
>>
File: mark.gif (966 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mark.gif
966 KB, 500x281
I did and I've called them out on it and shit but now I am at the point where I can discuss it with them. I admit I'm not satisfied with their reasoning but I don't hold it against them. They don't know any better, I do. All I can do is break the cycle and obsess over what kind of life I would have had.
>>
My parents are lovable idiots. They meant the best for me, but I do resent them somewhat.
>>
>>24274636
>an idea for a screenplay
>somehow this is not a screenplay idea
back to reddit with your pedantry
>>
>>24274469
You should be ashamed of yourself disrespecting your parents like that. Stop your sniviling. Count your blessings. Honestly, how selfish snd immature can you be. Love, Grandma
>>
Well, I'd probably be doing that. Except I have one of those mothers who "does everything for their son" genuinely.
I'm also a social failure and a NEET, but considering that she set me up good in my own place where I just have to pay some charges, can't really complain.

In fact, If I were a Chad and had a job I'd probably live the good life. Too bad I fucking despite people and this world.
>>
I think you all should be forced to join the military to serve your country. Maybe that would teach you snotty nosed brats some manners! Love, Grandm
>>
I think hating your parents for creating you is like rock bottom ingratitude. You honestly couldn't be more of a cunt without flat-out killing them.
>>
>>24274921
Preach on! Love, Grandma. I'd love to take some of these crybabies to the woodshed for a good ol ass whooping
>>
yes, I didn't ask to inherit their shitty genetics

that's why I don't feel bad for leeching them, even though my family is fucking poor

they shouldn't had to have children to begin with it
>>
I hate my father for being a fucked up conniving jew. I should have grown up as a trust fund babbu with no issues and loadsa inheritance (and the latter may eventually prove true) but instead I had to go through divorce and have a fucking terrible childhood and am still feeling the repercussions.
>>
>>24274979
I was already in a bad mood before I dropped in on you little snots but now I'm just smokin mad. The way u talk u don't deserve shit. I don't love you, Grandma
>>
>>24274921
>rock bottom ingratitude.
Not them but gratitude for what? For the last fucking time, they had a kid because they wanted to, they didn't ask for your opinion or anything.
It's like someone bringing you somewhere out of the blue, dropping you there and say : "Now go succeed and make me proud!". Just, fuck you dude, I never asked for this.
>>
>>24274563

Let me guess, the twist is the son got his mom pregnant and ends up being his own dad.
>>
>>24274990
Get bent u little ass wipe. I'm about to explode. Not your Grandma, thank God.
>>
>>24275030
Nah, fuck you. Ungrateful people are the worst. No one asks to be born but you're fucking here now. My little sister loves to do that. She's fucking 23-years-old, doesn't take responsibility for anything and as soon as she fucks her life over bitches at my mom for everything including fucking having her. Makes me want to slap her head around in a 720 degree spin. Fuck people like you in the ass with no lube.
>>
>>24275030

Literally no one asks to be born, retard.
>>
>>24275079
Thank u. GM
>>
>>24275077
Almost all my grandparents died before I was born, so uh, siqq burn bro(?)
>>
>>24275079
>Ungrateful
Like I fucking said, grateful for what? YOU got laid, YOU decided to keep the child for your own SELFISH reasons, YOU didn't even bother to wonder if the kid would want this shit.

So again : Fuck you.
>>
>>24275120
Are you near Dallas? I will literally meet up with you and beat your ass.
>>
>>24275079
>>24275108
But that's his point. It's just as rational to be ungrateful as it is to be grateful.

If you can be happy with the job your parents did in raising you and the environment in which you were brought up, why you can't you be displeased by it?

Having children in and of itself is a very selfish act, probably the most selfish. You really don't know what kind of life your child is going to have, whether or not they're brought into this world with love.

People with shallow thinking such as yours is what impedes any real progress being made in discussions of suicide because all you know how to do is vilify and shame those who don't see the world the way you do, even if their beliefs have no direct effect on your own life.
>>
>>24275119
Well u little prick. R u going to blame them for being dead now? U make me sick. GM
>>
>>24274921
>exist because some guy nutted in his gf's pussy without protection
>he totally enjoyed himself for 10-15 seconds at your entire life's expense unless your life doesn't completely suck
>thank you dad for nutting and putting all sorts of expectations on me now that I am here and affect your social life
>>
>>24275079
Sounds like you just hate your sister for saying shit you feel deep down. You maladjusted shrimp dick.
>>
>>24275156
Because some beliefs aren't valid. Parenting is one of the most selfless thing in the world you can do and life itself the best gift you can give someone. If you can't appreciate that, your thought process is literally so fucking broken that it's disgusting.
>>
>>24275144
I'd pay money to see that. GM
>>
Nah. I'm here and make the best of it.
>>
>>24275160
What the fuck are you even on about dipshit
>>
>>24274394
I don't hate them, I just think I was a mistake.
>>
>>24274394
Yes.

I cannot understand people who recklessly force people into this world, and then have the audacity to force painful situations on them.
>>
yep

I also hate both my sisters for having children

I explained to them multiple times why it was wrong, but they just literally cannot see things outside the perspective of "but *I* want kids". they just cannot put themselves into the shoes of someone else. they say "oh but *I'd* feel bad if I didn't", or "my boyfriend will leave *ME"

fuck women honestly
>>
>>24275191
>Parenting is one of the most selfless thing in the world you can do and life itself the best gift you can give someone.
Sounds like bullshit that a religious person would say. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24275191
>life itself the best gift you can give someone.
What
Oh yeah, giving birth to autistic/deformed/drug-affected children is so great a gift
Popping out niglets in africa just so they can starve and die of AIDs is great
Stupid fucking baby boomers getting fucked up at parties so they can leave all the world's economic problems on their children is just awesome

No
Shut the fuck up
Some people shouldn't have children, for vafious reasons, and you don't owe the people who jizzed at each other your gratitude or respect just because they got their rocks off for ~30 seconds
>>
>>24275191
Parenting isn't a selfless deed. All creatures reproduce to ensure their genes survive another generation.

You've taken on some romantic notion about what it means to have a child, but really it's just self-preservation. Life isn't a gift because you say it is. That's your subjective opinion and you're entitled to it. But for many people, life is an unbearable perpetuation of misery.

There's a lot more nuance to living than "making the best of things."
>>
>>24275239
>Parent
>Commit yourself to 18 years of every resource you have, and all your time (not spent working) going to your kid so they can grow up and tell people on the internet how much they hate you for having a privileged life

>Life
>Literally the prerequisite for enjoying anything good

I'm 100% right. Eat a dick bitch.
>>
>>24275230
Fuck you too buddy, I hope their kids turn out just like you. That's probably why they had them, just to prove they have control over whether or not their kids turn out to be a shitnigger like their brother instead of admitting your whole family is retarded.
>>
>>24275254
>and you don't owe the people who jizzed at each other your gratitude or respect just because they got their rocks off for ~30 seconds
Yes you do.
>>
>>24275196

Im on because u little heathens bragged about your idiotic beta uprising shit and i wanted to educate myself. All ive found is infuriating crybabies that blame their lack of motivation to get off their asses snd do something with your lives. Im here till i dont want to be, ill ssy what i want to say and if u dont like it u can kiss my 57 yo ass. GM
>>
>>24275266
>Not living
>Not suffering

No this is actually too difficult for you to comprehend isn't it.
>>
>>24275265
Parenting someone is the most selfless deed you can do. There is no self-preservation in "continuing your genes". You literally give a chunk of your life and put up with endless bullshit in the hopes that your kid will make something of themselves and have a decent life. It may seem pointless to you but that's literally what we exist to do and yeah you may not have been born in the best of circumstances, but you're fucking here reasonably healthy and have a world full of opportunities. If you choose to squander it and instead spend the best years of your life dicking around on /r9k/ and going absolutely nowhere, that's on fucking you, not your parents.
>>
>>24274394
bringing me in? no

for giving up on me? yes

>be 7 year old kid
>haha havin fun, Dad and mom care about me
>suddenly tree falls on me
>have subsequent seizure
>me:Mom, wheres Dad?
>Mom:oh hes uh... busy
>me: wheres Uncle Rick and grandparents, arent they coming to visit
>Mom:..no dear

my Dad later told me that he had given up on me and was instead focusing on my sister

Ive fought and won life though, got a university degree and am making 100k right now a year netpay. Screw you Dad

I think if r9k had as much hatred for those who dont want you to suceed as i do youd all make it too just to spite them
>>
>>24274394

Every goddamn day. I know they're quite disappointed with how things turned out.
>>
>>24275302
There are people with no arms and no legs living life to the fullest. What the fuck are you suffering from that's so horrible?
>>
>>24275320
Reproduction is literally genetic preservation. You're an idiot.
>>
>>24275265
How old r u? U talk like u are not an adult yet and have no say so in your own life. Unless u r under 18, stop acting like the world owes u a living. GM
>>
>>24275266
>Commit yourself to 18 years of every resource you have
Alright let's get real you little bitch.

Do you know why parents do that? Social status and appearance. What the fuck do you think people would say if a mother just decide to not care, throw out or even kill their children? They are called irresponsible, horrible, all kind of shit that would definitely fuck up their lives.

So, you little dipshit, the facts that parents commit to their children is mainly for their status first. And even after that, they expect you to be successful because it'd bring shame to their name otherwise, nothing more.

So again : Fuck you.
>>
>>24275353
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well meme'd.
>>
>>24275340
Are you one of them? Is this what this is about? You're pissed off at people who are depressed because they went through some things you didn't but it's nowhere near as bad as being an overcompensating, pious assclown? If you want charity just ask.
>>
>>24275377
>>24275377
No you just seem like a weak, whiny bitch to me to be honest and it's kind of pissing me off. Like you likely live better than kings and queens fucking thousands of years ago and you sit here and talk about how you hate your parents for having you. I have 0 respect for you. You're a fucking joke. Kill yourself and make the world better.
>>
>>24275320
>that's on fucking you, not your parents.

Its not on my kids either. I'm not the type of chucklefuck to dump the future onto my own offspring. Have you even considered the future? You think because you don't have to deal with it soon enough, it will just be their problem? When you pass how can you justify the pain they'll feel when they lose you?

Life is suffering for some, not for most. But for you to look down on those that have only suffered is truly disgusting.
>>
File: 1442685100200.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1442685100200.png
171 KB, 374x347
>>24274921
>Born because of a meaningless one-night stand between my parents after they had divorced, just wasn't aborted for whatever reason
>Live life being raised by a single parent as a result
>Mom regularly says that having kids was a mistake
So am I still expected to be grateful or
>>
>>24275323
/r9k/ is more apathetic and numb to it all than spiteful and bitter.
>>
>>24275420
>Its not on my kids either.
Yes it is. Your country needs people to stay afloat economically and demographically.

>Have you even considered the future? You think because you don't have to deal with it soon enough, it will just be their problem?
What are you trying to say exactly? What future problem do you think you're saving your kids from by not having them?

>When you pass how can you justify the pain they'll feel when they lose you?
They'll grieve, grow stronger and move on like people always have. Death is a fact of life. I'd still rather have had time with the people I lost than to never have had a chance to experience those relationships. What a ridiculous, childish thing to say.

>Life is suffering for some, not for most. But for you to look down on those that have only suffered is truly disgusting.
We've all suffered. How we respond to it shows what kind of character we have. Hating your parents for having you tells me you have none.
>>
Honestly, I'm so damn mad I can't see straight. GM
>>
I'm out of this bitchfest. Fuck you all and good night.
>>
>>24275289
Literally WHAT the FUCK are you even saying.
First off, learn to read. Nothing in your post has anything to do with this thread.
Secondly, learn better english, you write like a mongoloid. GM
>>
>>24275277
>Yes you do.
Care to back up your claim there sonny?
>>
>I hate my parents for bringing me into this world
>I hate my parents because they are not doing enough, to make me succeed in life.
>I will always be "meh" or "average" because of their inferior genetics.
>I hate them for being poor. I missed out everything good in my life because "we can't afford it!"
>Girls won't even go out with me because my family is all betakeks with the exception of my mom.
>>
>>24275505
>muh country
Stay on /pol/ nigger. You don't even know what country I'm from. If you're from the same one I am I'll make sure your whole family stays poor by acquiring NEETbux. You'll be sending your kid to school with a backpack full of crack.
>What future problems
You're asking me to predict the future after I said I think it will probably be bad. You think I'm a psychic you better pay up.
>They'll grow stronger
Or fall apart because they were dependent on your approval which is the be all to end all here. You'll make sure they need this because of your petty condescending attitude. This will be their whole life, great job.
>We've all suffered
Only some of us have learned. You haven't. You'll be the one to repeat the same mistakes over and over out of pride. You have no character to defend.
>>
>>24275399
The "you have it better than so many others" fallacy.

Sure, it's all a matter of perspective. But not suffering as greatly or differently from others doesn't invalidate my own existential pains. Our society is far more complicated mentally and socially than some third world fucker with malaria and trying his best not to be beheaded. Any day you aren't dead is a good day when everything is trying to kill you.

But thriving in first world societies is far more complex. It's a world where everyone is demanding and expecting something of you. A world you where you constantly have to maintain a balance between what you want and keeping others around happy enough so as to not fuck up your happiness. Having to partake in systems you can't avoid just to stay sane. School, work, bills, relationships, societal expectations, parental expectations, feeling like you have a purpose in a society where anyone is replaceable.

Usually the happy people are leading far less complex lives, or they're really dumb or really rich.
>>
File: NO.gif (2 MB, 466x255) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
2 MB, 466x255
>>24274394
>female psychologist / psychiatrist
>male patient
>>
>>24275677
Shit I'm a girl and I won't go to a female therapist

Yeah yeah ree roasties but seriously one of them told me to join the army. The other told me to get a job and take fish oil.
>>
>>24275548
Again for the dulled, i am making perfect sense. I'm here because I choose to be. I don't give two shits what you think about my presence. Now I have a NEW agenda. I'm here to annoy the hell out of you, how about that you little limp dicked cocksucker. Love, GM
>>
>>24275722
>I'm going to annoy people on an anonymous imageboard!
Kek
Sincerely, GM
>>
>>24275787
Yes, bingo let out early. Love, GM
>>
File: COMEATME1409954069720.jpg (146 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
COMEATME1409954069720.jpg
146 KB, 682x1024
yea, i despise them every day of my existence. My mom fits the stereotype here 100%.

>Fucks chad
>Chad leaves her
>Single mother
>Grow up without my dad

Fuck chads, they can rot in their shit for all i care...
>>
>>24275820
Not sure what that even means. GM
>>
>>24274394
but if i was never born i would have never met my waifu
>>
I hate the idea of reproducing in general, the constant cycle of suffering and everyone acting like it's a precious gift makes me sick. I wouldn't tell that to either parent though, too late anyway.
>>
>>24275916
i'm here because I'm bored. I'm old. Bingo let out early. Entertain me. GM
>>
It's strange, because I'm sure if they werent my parents I would think they were nice people, but to me they are worthless.

I'm ungrateful and I know, but I can't stand them.
Giving life to me wasn't enough, in fact they made me depressed with their bad attitude/parenting and gave me health problems.
>>
>>24274394
Eh, not really for bringing me into the world.

Much more do I hate them for forcing me straight into college right after high school and causing me to burn out the money on a course I never cared for and still have not used 15 years later.

Had the stupid fucks just let me wander around for a few years figuring out my life it might have gone better.

Kicker is they are still disappointed in me to this day. Stupid fucking cunts.
>>
Nah I only hate myself. No daddy or mommy issues desu.
>>
>>24275719
That's all legitimately good advice though.
>>
File: IKTFB.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IKTFB.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>24274469

Woah, are you me?
>>
My mom is losing her mind and taking it out on me. I swear if this abuse continues I'm gonna murder her.
>>
>>24274394
I do. With a passion. My single mother left her home at 16 BECAUSE she's a dumbass. Decides around 20 something to have sex with an ugly guy just because he said nice things to her and gave her fat ass a ride in his car.
Instead of aborting me like he suggested since I was a mistake she keeps me out of mental retardation. "Taking responsibility" she called it. But clearly doesn't have the upbringing to know how to properly raise a child. Her mother didn't even have an education and had 6 children.
So now my older sibling who was planned gets the support from his dads family and his freedom as a teenage boy. He even got hazel eyes and white features.
Me? Always treated poorly, made fun of, ugly, nigger features, needed to work hard to become skinny, isolated to only my video games and internet, and when it came to trying to have a social life I was met with opposition that as a good child I could not refuse. Got to the point where I used education for validation as a human being, destroyed my emotions for rational thought and did whatever I could for money (such as making deals or bets, nothing sex related) got to the point where I outright steal my parents money now.
I'm in college now, in a major I probably am not meant for (STEM meme), getting all the attention I needed when I was a child but now as an adult, and its negative because it's too late and useless. Its interfering with my success at college and I of course can't make friends outside of the internet.

I lie on a daily basis to keep up the image of the good student because I don't know how to be anything else and nobody has ever seen me fail or support me through it not offered to.

Why would I ever want to live this way? Why would I want to live at all?
>>
File: Dat smile.jpg (25 KB, 264x314) Image search: [Google]
Dat smile.jpg
25 KB, 264x314
All these buttblasted normie prudes who can't reason.
>>
>>24277452
It's not bad advice (except joining the army, that is pretty shitty) and I wouldn't expect it from a therapist.
>>
I've called them out on it and had debates with my mother about it

but now I just see that, there is no point. obviously I'm already alive so there's that, but there's also the fact that she's just so unthinking. it's like she can't even comprehend what having a child actually is (creating an experience/life that isnt hers). she just actually cannot understand, like it's conceptually impossible for her mind to do

it's basically like getting angry at a dog that can't do math

what I am really furios about is just how unfair the world is. in that this massive decision - probably the biggest decision anyone could ever make, is left up to women. literal idiots. not in an insulting sense, but more that the ideas are just over their heads. both my sisters have children and they too do not comprehend what creating a human actually means. it's just selfish reasoning after selfish reasoning.

having children should be a rational decision. made with careful deliberation and planning, and done solely for the benefit of the future child.

but no. both my sisters had children by 'accident' (as in, they purposely stopped taking their pills to get pregnant). that makes both sisters, and my brothers wife, who have had their pill fail. I simply don't believe the could be THAT ineffective. they wouldn't be so popular if they failed so commonly. so we have females, using children for their own gain - to give their own lives meaning, to fulfil some 'motherly role', to save their relationship or secure a future for themselves and their boyfriend, or any other pathetic unthinking rationalization.

women are the original, original sin. just by nature of their ability to conceive, they are evil. if it was up to me, no more children would be born. no more child would have life thrust upon them. the way I see it

>born
>inevitable misery of life is experienced and created

>not born
>nothing exists to be deprived of the good in life, and misery is avoided
>>
>>24274394
Not really. It's not their fault their son grew up to be a bitter loser. They expected better.
>>
>>24277759
Don't worry, anon. In the future, the government will only allow people of certain classes to reproduce.
>>
>>24277779
They don't have the right to expect anything. Not everyone is meant to succeed.
>>
>>24277759
>women are the original, original sin. just by nature of their ability to conceive, they are evil. if it was up to me, no more children would be born. no more child would have life thrust upon them. the way I see it
As a female myself, I agree. The things I hear women say, its disgusting. I love your dog and math analogy, spot on. Its like most women are missing a vital process to cognitive maturation in their lives. My guess is that it's either lack of true hardship or the lack of isolation for introspection. Maybe it's even the entitlement society reassures them they have the right to.

I hate it. The mental conditioning females endure while growing up is like an indirect brainwashing. I fucking wish it would end. There is a reason why now that women have rights they still rarely achieve.
>>
>>24274394
I want to be on letter only basis with them and the rest of my family. I changed away from them and because of how my brain works they summon old habits back and I regress back into my robotic self whenever I interact personally with them and I go back to 0.
>>
I've called them out on it and had debates with my mother about it

but now I just see that, there is no point. obviously I'm already alive so there's that, but there's also the fact that she's just so unthinking. it's like she can't even comprehend what having a child actually is (creating an experience/life that isnt hers). she just actually cannot understand, like it's conceptually impossible for her mind to do

it's basically like getting angry at a dog that can't do math

what I am really furious about is just how unfair the world is. in that this massive decision - probably the biggest decision anyone could ever make, is left up to women. literal idiots. not in an insulting sense, but more that the ideas are just over their heads. both my sisters have children and they too do not comprehend what creating a human actually means. it's just selfish reasoning after selfish reasoning.

having children should be a rational decision. made with careful deliberation and planning, and done solely for the benefit of the future child.

but no. both my sisters had children by 'accident' (as in, they purposely stopped taking their pills to get pregnant). that makes both sisters, and my brothers wife, who have had their pill fail. I simply don't believe the could be THAT ineffective. they wouldn't be so popular if they failed so commonly. so we have females, using children for their own gain - to give their own lives meaning, to fulfil some 'motherly role', to save their relationship or secure a future for themselves and their boyfriend, or any other pathetic unthinking rationalization.

women are the original, original sin. just by nature of their ability to conceive, they are evil. if it was up to me, no more children would be born. no more child would have life thrust upon them. the way I see it

>born
>inevitable misery of life is experienced and created

>not born
>nothing exists to be deprived of the good in life, and misery is avoided
>>
>>24275505
waa waa u so immature gotta MAN UP and take some RESPONSIBILITY like a goddamn ADULT. Life is a fucking GIFT, now go out there and work hard for your spook- err, I mean COUNTRY. and remember the buzzwords "ECONOMY", "DEMOGRAPHICS", baby. little baby that's what you are BABY. life is a fucking GIFT. you see if I just repeat myself that makes what I say TRUE, BABY!

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!!

>I actually fell pity for how stupid you are, lol
>>
>>24275323
if you hate your dad why do you care about impressing him?

r9k are not really concerned with other people's opinions of themselves. you on the other hand seem to crave some sort of emotional response from the very person who made, and then abandoned you because you weren't living up to his standards.

you're a cuk
>>
probably, but I don't want to hate my parents because they are the only people that are nice to me
>>
>>24275399
serious question why does other people opinons/values different than your own make you so angry? it doesn't even affect you.

kind of reminds how when males make dating profiles reversing the gender roles(as in, the male is very picky and says things like "female must be x,y,z post a pic or you wont get a response), literally dozens of women will go out of their way to contact the guy and insult him.

it's like it's a personal attack on themselves for these people. like they must actively work to silence the person with contrary values. lest they are forced to actually confront their values? to address why it is that they actually have the opions they do? it's a self-protection mechanism, because they are afraid? or at least defensive? it's like when a male has been rejected so often he will lash out at random females, just to avoid the pain of being rejected again.
>>
I hate my parents fullstop

I hate the whole idea of parenthood. where the offsprings 'success' is a reflection on the parent. where the parent takes pride and gains social status through the societal 'achievements' of the child

"make me proud son". no, fuck you. I didnt ask to be born and I certainly didn't ask to be responsible for your feeling so self worth. I refuse to have that thrust upon me just because you're too stupid to examine the social norms you're perpetuating.

I used to care about other parents having children. I used to think it was wrong and immoral. But then I realized children aren't blank slates. Thay are a product of the genes from both mother and father. as in, if the dad is a normie, and the mother too, then the child, must itself also be a normie. the child is just half of each parent.

so now insted of felling sorry for them, I hate them just as much as their parents and feel glad more are being born every second to suffer their entire lives. gift my ass, enjoy your sack of coal normie kids. rot in hell on earth, and burn in the afterlife.
>>
this thread sort of makes me sad. life really is tragic. all these people who know full well that life is just shit and has been thrust upon them

it's just sad. why do we even live? what is valuable in reality? what is meaningful?

we all want girlfriends not for just sex or some bullshit normie notion, rather we imagine relationships with give our lives meaning, validation, a future, a sense of significance, if only to one other person. deep down we know it's all a fantasy, women are shit, gorwn children. will never love you in the same way. everyone in this world is out for themselves. and then the tragedy perpetuates itself. more children are born, more people in their lonliness and dissatisfaction latch onto someone else - anyone and don't find what they're looking for so make children to try and fill the void, and the cycle of suffering continues

the buddha was right. life is just a cycle of suffering. but there is no nirvana. no gold at the end of the rainbow- or in this case, the cold rain.

makes me suicidal. I think, what really is the point of misery? what significance does living have? why even live in this literal hell? to live is to be in an all pervasive, insipid cesspit of misery strife and pain, unfulfilled wants needs and desires, boredom, suffering, broken dreams and promises, trying to create somthing of value in a valueless void. it's nothing. life is less than nothing. a fly buzzing around annoying you, but it's too quick to kill.
>>
>>24277820
>The things I hear women say, its disgusting.

could you give some examples? I would really appreciate that. as many as you can think
>>
>>24277779
>create a baby
>as in, thrust life upon something which has no ability to consent (because it doesn't exist)
>not only that, you expect this child to make you proud
>if it doesn't, you both suffer major self esteem losses
>making someone proud requires a monumental - lifelong - effort
>literally create someone with it's entire life as a task for your own selfish desire (to feel proud)
>for no good reason
>pointlessly creating a perpetual, hard, strenuous, miserable task for someone else, all to make your ow experience a little bit better
>calling this a 'gift'
>calling this 'selfless'
>>
>>24275160
Why are you calling him GM? This is not Dungeons and Dragons senpai
>>
>>24274394
Which does /r9k/ prefer, David Benatar's "Better to Have Never Been" or Tom Ligotti's "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race"?
>>
>>24278462
Not a regular poster, the former. More academic and impersonal which when arguing about stuff is a good thing. Ligotti is an artist first and foremost, not a debater.
>>
>>24274669

Same senpai. I don't hate them for it at all but I think they're aware of my feelings that bringing a child into this world is cruel. I've told them not to expect grandchildren from me (not that I'll be getting laid).
>>
>>24275371
>spouts a catchphrase instead of a counter argument
>>
>>24275399
>Kill yourself and make the world better.

Always makes me laugh when normies say this. Like they actually expect you to do it. They expect you to not shit up "their" world. The world that we are not part of and the world that normies are only part of out of luck.

Has it ever occured to them, that when you're a man who has nothing to lose and would have to work extremely hard just to get things that normans take for granted. That maybe making the world worse is exactly what we want to do?
>>
>>24274394
I am becoming something of an antinatalist, so while I don't hate them for it, I am critical of their decision. (Then again I don't believe in human agency either, so it's hard to blame them.)
>>
>>24275320
Thats a lot of assumptions. I have esophageal cancer you unbelievable faggot. And don't come back at me with some Breaking Bad oyster talk like an edgy child.
>>
>>24275420
>life is not suffering for most

Yeah, the world would like to have a talk with you anglosphere
>>
>>24275399
>has been advocating honouring and respecting your parents for giving their children the precious gift of life
> in a knee jerk reaction, suggests committing the ultimate offence against your parents by killing yourself and rejecting the precious gift of life

Why do so many of you people exist? Its like every couple of days I see the same guy and it is you, saying this same sort of bullshit. Bill Burr has a great bit about the guy who takes forever to order his sandwich at the deli. Why does God keep making that guy? Why does god keep making you?
>>
>>24275467
This is /r9k/ home of the Rodgeburger. We are bitter as fuck dude, where have you been?
>>
>>24278462
former. ligotti has a MALIGNANTLY USELESS writing style. seriously it's like linkin park in essay form. so edgy

although I don't really accept benatars asymmetry , he is far more logical and readable. I still agree with antinatalism though and accept most of benatars work

I actually admire the guy for putting out a piece like that, especially him being a uni lecturer. talking about how you don't value life is like the modern days (western world) heretics. people crucify you for having these sort of views (metaphorically). it makes people so angry to hear this kind of thing, as i fit's a personal attack on THEM

and to say things like people are deluded about the value of their lives (i.e. pollyanaism) is just asking to lose your job, as it comes off as so condescending

I liked reading the reviews of benatars book, where you see all these people from all over the world voicing the same opinoins, like "oh wow thanks for this book I've kept silent about this my whole life" etc. it legitimizes what would, if you thought you were alone in this view, be just a single depressed person delusions really. but it's not. it's a whole bunch of rational - albiet pesimisstic people's reasoned and compassionate moral stand. to say that actually this is not ok. this is not right to force millions and millions of people to be born into a world where the only thing certain is that one will suffer - and the only question to be answered is, how much?

having children, I truly believe, is THE biggest moral failing a person can make. and this is mostly down to women, but I do not leave males out of this. it takes two to tango they say, and there would be no children if disgusting men could control their urges and not cream every fucking fertile hole in existence.

sadly, the average male is just as stupid and unthinking as the average female (lol not really women are waaay dumber, but the moral culpability is the same)
>>
>>24275722
Your new agenda seems entirely congruous with the recondite mission statement of your previous agenda and much less abstruse. I wish you luck
>>
>>24274394
That's deep. Fuck you, abomination!
>>
>>24278850
Yeah, males definitely have just as much fault as females when they fuck up, but when the family is actually successful in nurturing a healthy, well-adjusted kid you can be sure it's the male's effort that achieved it.
>>
>>24274394
I don't hate life I just hate my life.
>>
>>24278568
the entitlement of normies is bewildering. they seriously think that the world is theirs, and theirs alone. they simply cannot grasp the concept of publicity. it's ALL about them and their desires. I believe that in normies relationships love cannot happen. simply because they cannot even grasp that there's another feeling life attached to the partner in front of them

no wonder marriage ends in divorce. the problem isn't jews or femininsm - that's part of it sure, the actual problem is people and how truly unthinkingly dumb they are. the majority of people are literal idiots. call me arrogant, asshole, condescending, loser etc, but it's true. the majority of people don't even have thoughts outside of relationships-jobs-weekend-sport-celeb-facebook-etc.

it's like in every normies mind they simply cannot grasp anything outside of the cultural zeitgeist. it's all school-college-job-house-car-SO-marriage-kids-work-vacay-kids-empty nest-retire

not even death is comprehended, at least only in the abstract. normies think of death as this strange foreing thing that's perpetually 'out there' happening to others. they never actually grasp the realization of "I am temporal - I, myself will cease, THIS will end - I will die". to a normie, they are immortal.

and so we see this absurdity like 90 year olds getting triple bypasses because they just can't grasp the idea of their not existing

I hate normies with a passion. And I'm not just making this up. try asking normies any of these sort of questions - prepare to met with the same old catchphrases "the good outweighs the bad!", "life is a gift", "starving africans", "hitler!", bla bla. or at worst just incredulous stares. as if actually having basic thoughts puts you in the realm of insanity.
>>
>>24274394
Yes.
Tbqh they both have bad genes + not well of financially. Fuck why would you have children in that position?
>>
>>24278919
They can't grasp things outside their bubble because they never had to. Due to their good initial conditions they never had to deal with the things average robot had to deal with. I know that lots of people on here say shit like "hurr, everyone has their problems" but have you read some of the threads here about bullying? Some robots got fucked up relentlessly. It's obvious that with life experience that varies this much they aren't going to be able to understand. They never had to and they are trying not to, because it's not beneficial to them.
>>
having kids is the most selfish things normies can do
>>
>normies talk about hiw we have never experienced real pain
> they have experienced even less pain than us
>>
>>24278539
>catchphrase

Yep, thats the word
>>
>>24274394
I hate everyone. I don't really hate my mom because she tries, but she's fucking stupid. I hate all four of my siblings, and I haven't seen them in years. I don't have any friends and I'm just unhappy with life. What do you do though. I guess I just wait around to die.
>>
I hate my parents only because they're two very stupid people that consciously make decisions that make the quality of their lives worse
I don't even talk to my father. he's a half-sane relic of a time gone by and he's still clinging to the same image of the world he had 30 years ago
>>
>>24274394
No, they are like Mary and Joseph, bound by the will of the Universe to produce a way for it to experience itself in all its holiness.
>>
>>24278919
Wait Hitler? I know the dictates of Godwin's Law, but how does he come into this picture? Most normies would wish he had killed himself when he actually lived one of the most exceptional and model lives of any man to ever live
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>24279415
>he actually lived one of the most exceptional and model lives of any man to ever live

he is directly responsible for the death of millions of white people in Europe, the rape of eastern Europe by the soviet mongol steppe monkeys, the hegemony of communism and american extortion "democracy", feminism and a myriad of other terrible things that happened to the mankind after ww2

i hope you follow his "modal" life and blow your brains out you waste of oxygen
>>
File: 1375974223490.jpg (185 KB, 500x527) Image search: [Google]
1375974223490.jpg
185 KB, 500x527
>>24274394
Lol man up you pussy.It's not your parents fault you are a failure.
>>
>>24281039
It is. They gave him genes and depending on the family wealth they decided if his life is gonna be good. He could work hard all his life but still end up just being under-average because his starting point was shit. It's no ones but their fault.

And before you start with
>hurr shud had worked hardurr faggit
Don't. Your just-world fallacy is not welcome here.
>>
>>24274394
I hate my parents because they still haven't given up on me.
>>
File: 1419511017335.png (179 KB, 421x423) Image search: [Google]
1419511017335.png
179 KB, 421x423
>>24274394

I hate my parents for not raising me to be with more self esteem and confident in myself
My dad was basically a beta kek that nutted in the first girl that went out with him and then made me, thanks for the balding genes faggot
both of them never stopped yelling at me and comparing me to others while I was a child. Neurotic shitheads that went mad at the tiniest shit, now they wonder why I don't give a damn about them now that I'm 22 and go to another city for uni.

I literally don't miss them anymore and don't have anything to talk with them
>>
>>24281053
Wow what an entitled fuck, are you a fucking woman?

Most people are born poor or middle class and they don't cry, refuse to work and blame their parents for everything.work /= fallacy dipshit
>>
>>24281120
Just because most people are okay with being shat on for things out of their control does not mean I am. You can call me entitled for that. Peer pressure does not work on me.
>>
>>24281120
>most people dont complain and eat shit
yes thats because theyre literal keks
here on r9k we know better
fuck off normie
>>
>>24281128
>>24281145
you guys are worse than tumblr
>>
File: 1446758599912.gif (145 KB, 179x178) Image search: [Google]
1446758599912.gif
145 KB, 179x178
Only because of their bad genetics, got the worst part of my parents features like my dads huge ears and moms big nose and eyebrows.
Also didn't help my dad was a hairless 6'1" skeleton and my mom was a 5'3" womanlet with a huge head.
>>
>>24281157
Care to use any actual argument, normie? I mean I get it, you would want us to just shut up and work on normie society. To wageslave for Chad, maybe even take care of some of his hellspawn and on lots of "men" this social pressure works. But thankfully some robots are beyond that. And that is rather remarkable.
>>
>>24281120
>Most people are born poor or middle class and they don't cry, refuse to work and blame their parents

it's the same as why cows don't revolt when they go on the slaughterhouse
most people are just dumb kuckolds that hang to shitty drama and hope when literally NOTHING will change in their shitty lives, all they do is build the success of a few normies that reap all the benefits
>>
>>24281080
>I hate my parents for not raising me to be with more self esteem and confident in myself

This. I hate my parents for being so fucking tolerant of my autismos. In fact I'm not sure whether they were being tolerant or just lazy, probably the latter of there's even a difference.

What about "he doesn't talk to kids and spends all his day at the park alone" makes you think you shouldn't try to do something about it? How were they not more self aware about how weird I was turning out to be?

And now when I'm 23 and a fucking robot waste of space the bitch has the nerve to rub it in my face that I don't have a gf.

Explain how I can feel anything but hate.
>>
>>24274394
How about you recognize your parents are faulty individuals just like you are and stop blaming them for not being perfect or reach an unattainable standard you just created just be cause is what your spoiled brain thinks you desseeve just because they decided to be parents doesn't mean they own you shit.
Does it sound good champ?
>>
>>24281242
>How about you recognize your parents are faulty individuals
how about they do the same about themselves?
>>
>>24281242
>recognize your parents are faulty individuals
Why did they create us then? Is that no retarded?
>>
>>24281232
Your parents have no obligation to fix each and every one of your mistakes. Just because you where a kid doesn't mean you shouldn't have known better. All the other kids did after all
>>
>>24281272
Not the guy you were responding to.

>All the other kids did after all
Ad populum holds no power.
>>
>>24281252
How about you do the same.
I will start for you,
>my current situation is my fault because...
>>
>>24281263
Because they fucking wanted to. You have an obligation to provide for the person you created until he is able to do so for himself, that's it, education is now provided by the state. Your parents did a wonderful job at keeping you alive everything else is on you, they don't need to be perfect
>>
>>24281293

I have no problems in taking responsability for my life now that I'm gone from their house, and I actually enjoy their dissapointment deep down when they see me friendless and with no prospect of having a familly in the future
their impotent tears as they see I'm not the lovable Chad they dreamed me to be are wonderful
>>
>>24281290
Take it away and my argument still holds up
>>
>>24281330
>do something retarded
>why did you do that? Are you retarded?
>bcuz i wanted 2!

Yeah someone tell me again how are normies not retarded?
>>
>>24281272
They have no obligation to fix it. They shouldn't have had children if they are faulty individuals in the first place.
>>
>>24281336
You are entitled to wathever life you have the means to acquire, if you are happy then you its OK by me
>>
>>24281353
Your parents did not know you where going to be born retarded, that's not on thme
>>
>>24281393

are you THIS dumb?
>>
>>24281368
Why not? They have every right to reproduce your parents aren't a collective they are individuals with choices they could have breed and abandoned you to the state, they could do this as many times as they want
>>
>>24281393
Gee. Normies not addresing anything. Just pretending to ignore the point so they can mock the other party. Surely that's not something they commonly do, right guys?

To your point. There is nothing retarded about not wanting people to create faulty individuals. I get it, you're trying to imply that other people who accept the cards they were dealt are not retarded, but that's not true. What's more retarded if not playing a rigged game? What's more retarded than going all-in if you know your cards suck fucking balls? To fold is the reasonable thing to do. And by folding I don't mean suicide, I just mean not having children, although suicide would be better.
>>
>>24281272
I'm not talking about "fixing mistakes", you roleplaying faggot. I'm talking about fucking UPBRINGING. Directing your kids towards healthy behavior while discouraging unhealthy behavior.

Most parents don't approach upbringing with your meme /pol/ack attitude about how kids should raise themselves or something. Kids are mostly sponges, soaking up information around them and appropriating behaviors that are encouraged. If you think upbringing is about letting your kids fight their own battles and hoping for a good outcome you've probably never even been in the same room with a child and I hope you never will.

(the anon you replied to)

I'm going to be a much better parent.
>>
>>24281420
And I have the right to call them out on their retarded decision. If you do something just "cuz I want 2" to make yourself feel better even if you know the results are going to be shitty, then you are fucking cunt and deserve everything that happens to you. You are a selfish bitch, that's what you are.
>>
>>24281420

every idiot has the right to make shitty decisions, but most idiots get mad when they realize that they also must accept responsability, in this case parents getting mad their offspring isn't the alpha, Chad dude they wanted when they didn't even raised him properly
>>
>>24281433
I'm telling you your parents are individuals with rights. You are not the only one who has them. They decided to create you, that's where their obligations towards you end
>>
>>24281464

now just fuck off
>>
>>24281434
Your parents didn't owe you a decent upbringing either no matter how much you want it
>>
>>24281464
So remind me again how are normies not selfish fucking cunts who don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves? And why should robot act in any other way when even their very own parents act this way? You can't really be surprised you have Elliot Rodgers when this is what you preach.
>>
>>24275266
>>Literally the prerequisite for enjoying anything good
You could also say it's a perquisite for pain
>>
>>24281460
They are taking full advantage of their rights you can think whatever you want about it but they did nothing wrong
>>
>>24281517
And you can preach whatever you want, but it's quite obvious that they did. Bringing someone to suffer in this world just because you have the right to is wrong no matter what you want to think. Well unless you're not inferior or average, that is.
>>
>>24281491
If they chose to keep you instead of putting you on adoption that's their choice and then and only then its their obligation because of their choices to keep you alive until you turn 18 that's it
>>
>>24281497
They are then again so are you, its called being human
>>
>>24281538
You are only inferior because you want to
>>
>>24281495
>didn't owe you a decent upbringing

But their shitty upbringing made me owe it to them to hate them.
>>
>>24281560
Well I don't have children and will not have any. So that alone saves the world lots of suffering, even if it's just a child or two. It's just normies who try to think that because other people do something too that makes it okay. It doesn't.
>>
>>24275266
>retards try to get into philosophy

Remove yourself from the genepool imbecile.
>>
>>24281583
Yeah I forgot. There are no things you can not change that make your life much harder(shittier). Yeah like totally. Men can never be short. People can never be ugly. There is no such things as disabilities. There are to rich and poor families. Yep you totally nailed it, dude.
>>
>>24281593
Most people do not suffer do not normalize your condition that way
>>
>>24281619
People with all those things still manage to be happy and I'm talking about the majority
>>
>>24281632
Well maybe in your normie world they don't. Or rather they just make themselves believe they don't and keep on wageslaving.
>>
>>24281662
These things make your hard harder compared to people in same country/area who don't have them. On the other hand being happy is just a subjective deluded state of mind that people try to put themselves in even despite being shat on. Obviously it's important for society for people to work this way, but that I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>24281663
Most people are normies, they have to be because normies mean normal. Normal people are happy this is an echo chamber with only a couple thousands retards normal people manage to become happy
>>
>>24281711
True. But being happy means being deluded. And being deluded and dishonest even to yourself, that's not something people should do.
>>
>>24281696
No you just don't know what being happy is. You think being happy means having fun. Being happy is being devoideded of the craziness and stress you people choose to surround yourselves with
>>
>>24281754
It's a delusion plain and easy. It means ignoring certain aspects that are considered negative in favor of the positive ones. It's dishonest, it's delusional, it's retarded. If you can't be honest to yourself, you are not a real human being.
>>
>>24281737
Why is it impossible to be happy? You keep repeating this as if its a fact when in reality is a mantra you repeat to yourself to justify your aituation
>>
File: shrink.png (997 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
shrink.png
997 KB, 1280x884
what's she saying, bros?
>>
>>24281787
It's impossible because it would mean adopting positive delusion. Adopting any delusion at all is bad, even when it's "positive". If you can't be happy while not ignoring anything and seeing the world for what it is you don't deserve to be happy.

For example, I have a manlet friend(5'6") and whenever I bring up all the studies about importance he loses his shit and straight up ignores it. That's living in positive delusion. Or another great example, taking antidepressives.
>>
>>24281796
>what's she saying, bros?

Utter bullshit because psychology is a joke.
>>
File: 1447599260591.png (1 MB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
1447599260591.png
1 MB, 1280x884
>>24281796

Le 0riginal comment required
>>
>>24281434
you should read the blank slate by steven pinker.

its mostly genetics, upbringing is a meme perpetuated by society to hold together the "everyone is born equal" narrative.. (except outliers like child abuse)

there are studies of twins being separated at birth, raised by different parents, and turning out exactly the same.
>>
>>24281826
No, it is you who lives in a delusion. You only experienced shit so you think there is only shit to be experienced that's why nobody will ever take you seriously. In reality, in most lives the good will outweigh the bad and that's why people can be happy because they know they have so much more to look fowards to
>>
>>24281837

>turning out exactly the same.
>I do not understand what correlation quotients are and how to read them

The studies you are referring to showed a level of correlation that would collaborate established theories about genotypes and fenotypes. Basically: they were kinda 50-75% the same
>>
>>24281711
Normies aren't happy you mong. Americans are the most miserable they have ever been and the most medicated
>>
>>24281872
> in most lives the good will outweigh the bad
that's objectively false
>>
>>24281872
>In reality, in most lives the good will outweigh the bad

[CITATION NEEDED]

Seriously. Provided the citation and I swear I will stop being a robot, leave my comfort zone and work hard to be a normie. But chances are you will just fall back on definition of bad and good because you can't admit that your norman life isn't as good as you want to believe.
>>
>>24281899
No, its true. Come up with ten bads and I will reply with 20 goods anytime
>>
>>24281918

you are just as retarded, how do you even evaluate something like hapiness, let alone make a study out of it, why do you need other people or some authority to validate your choices
kill yourself retard
>>
Anyone else fantasize about being mugged by a guy threatening to kill you?
I just want to be in that situation and say "do it".
>>
>>24281937
>, how do you even evaluate something like hapiness

And yet you are the one who claimed it comes down to some magical gradient and is balanced out in the positive sphere for most people.

Yea, I'm sure Ann Frank had a smashing life of parties before she died of Jew AIDS on the train to Auswitz. The great Sky Karma Dude wouldn't have it any other way...
>>
>>24281937
Well excuse me for not just wanting to take someones statement on the internet as the truth without any proof.
>>
Idk, I feel like my mom is really disappointed in me and doesn't care very much about me compared to my siblings.

Since I'm already having a bad time in life and every second is pretty much agony, it's just like the last little thing that makes me really depressed.

I think I'm going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>24281918
I don't need to provide any source, this is evident to any person who leaves their rooms. There is lots of good but you need to be outside or in other people's company to experience it. You are asking me for quotes on why does warmth feel good the evidence is right there, the number of people experiencing life outnumber the robots ten thousand to one
>>
>>24281934
Just in case you don't understand. This does not equal proof.
>>
>>24282022
>I don't need to provide any source, this is evident to any person who leaves their rooms

If it's so evident why can't you prove it? I'm not buying this honestly. Something that is evident, common sense or something similar should be easy to prove, because it's just so evident. Right?
>>
>>24282026
It does, the average person experiences little tragedy in their livrs
>>
>>24282097
>the average person experiences little tragedy in their livrs

The average person does not exist and neither does the case for your arrogantly pointless feelgood truisms.
>>
>>24282044
I prooved it tho just without quotes using simple logic. If life was bad people would simply choose to not live it like you do
>>
>>24282097
It really doesn't. Just because you can name something does not mean it's true. Either give me proof or fuck off.

>>24282022
Also I forgot, just because one group outnumbers the other does not prove their beliefs to be correct. That's like saying that earth actually used to be flat in 13th century because that's what most people believed in.
>>
>>24281934
> being conscious of your own death
> being separate from everything else in nature because of this consciousness
> loneliness
> boredom
> no one knows why we're even here or doing anything
> being conscious that most of your actions are just due to biological programming, but being unable to escape those instincts
> constant need to satisfy needs (clean, eat, shit, exercise, socialize, sleep)
> society that breeds anxiety and sets you up to work off debt for your entire life
> breakups, rejection, not feeling good enough
> the paradox of your problems feeling so real, whilst knowing they don't matter as you are 1 in a billion humans

you're delusional if you think being a normie solves any of these problems, or if being a robot doesn't have any of its own benefits
>>
>>24282118
>I don't like it, that means it doesn't exist
>>
>>24274394

Yup, totally the wrongest life ever.. tldr; i fucking hate them.
>>
>>24282178
Now you're just making up ad-hominems. You're not even working with what I'm giving you, you're making up your own shit. Nice autism. You make up this completely basic claim about "le everything is gonna be alright *bob marley face*" and pretend it's hard science while it's just your personal opinion about how shit should be and how you hope it is.

I bet you're the same faggot spouting out the bs about how parents should basically just kick their kids really hard and how everything is the kids' fault. Legitimate autism, unfortunately without the intelligence boost.

(see anon, THIS is how you ad hominem)
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24274394
maybe a little
maybe not at all
>>
>>24282169
Ok I'm only going to take the ones everyone experience not just you
>being alive
>other people being alive too
>company
>affection
>humor
>fun
>having your needs staisfyed
>pleasuring others
>rewards
>being acknowledged for your efforts
>love
>being accepted
>feeling good enough
>feeling you matter to someone
>>
File: 1392341179147.png (29 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
1392341179147.png
29 KB, 613x556
>love both my parents but at 50 years old they both have not-particularly amazing jobs
>neither finished college, dad didn't even go
>both had shitty grades in high school, dad was a druggy, got held back, transferred a few times (still was a chad though and an athlete)

They both tried to push me in the right direction, but failed for the most part. I ended up just as fucked up as they did, and I kind of blame them for it. Yes I'm a grown man but parents are the bedrock for any developing child, and some days they just didn't give a shit. I failed big time in high school, had to push myself to get a diploma. At 20 years old, KV and no college experience and a wagekek job.

I don't really know what to do any more. They still care about my well being, but they no longer care about my progress.

I think I'll kill myself soon. It's the only solution. I'm not doing it for revenge against them, even though part of me thinks that way. But it's mostly because I've been wanting to for a while now.
>>
>>24282265
Seriously how much of a retard do you have to be this constitutes proof? Nothing posted so far is proof.

Normans outnumber normal people? That's not proof that normans suffer less. People often believe deluded lies, it's literally just ad populum.

Seriously. Just prove this evident truth and we will be done with it.
>>
>>24282239
I'm not ad hominem ing and I'm not claiming that everything will be all right, for you at least, that's an ad hominem.
I'm claiming that the only people who think life is not worth it are the ones that can't be happy and are here. Meanwhile happy people go to Facebook's. Just compare the two and see what is more in life happiness or bitterneess
>>
>>24282265
the good is vastly outweighed by the bad. how many people do you see smiling as you walk down the street?

you need to remember that you're also young. get ready for being old, getting cancer, feeling too tired to walk, knowing you're going to die and your entire life meant nothing..etc
>>
>>24282288
>tfw no white trash parents

I've met a few people with white trash parents and they seemed to have such organic relationships. You know, this girl living with her mom in a damp one room basement apartment that's a complete mess- all I could think about was "god, they must have a strong bond"

Instead I ended up with overachieving pathologically tidy middle class parents who made me terrified of all social interactions.
>>
>>24282265
> everyone experiences

not even normies experience even half of these ahahaha
>>
>>24275156
you contradicted yourself retard
first you claimed neutrality:
>But that's his point. It's just as rational to be ungrateful as it is to be grateful.
then you claimed negativity:
>Having children in and of itself is a very selfish act, probably the most selfish.
>>
>>24282340
I already did you just dislike my proof. If everyone is miserable how come they are not all posting here with you then?
>>
No, but I hate them for abusing and molesting me.
>>
File: 1431109455662.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1431109455662.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>24282351
>I ended up with overachieving pathologically tidy middle class parents
oh god I feel you so much on this, same shit here, the most angry and neurotic kind of people, how can you even end up good with lunatics like them
>>
>>24274469
>if it was legal.
So you don't smoke pot, download games or jaywalk?
>>
>>24282342
You think the fake appearance of happiness and success normies invest in their social media profiles are enough to judge the core satisfaction someone gets from their life?

You do not understand basic sociological mechanisms and concepts. There's a difference between how people present themselves in anonymity and how they do it behind their name and surname and it's not a difference in "happiness", just the medium.

If you think everyone smiling in their fb profile pic is happy while everyone on r9k is deeply unsatisfied in life you are baiting.
>>
>>24282342
Let me say it again, just because there are more people who delude themselves into being happy does not mean they experience more positive things. It just means they are deluding themselves.
>>
>>24282372
Because they delude themselves into being fake-happy by taking drugs. It's that simple. Try telling some unpleasant truth to a normie, they will put their heads in the sand before you can say "justburself".
>>
>>24282342
fuck you are stupid.
>>24282394
^ this. fb is social marketing. the happier, more popular, more outgoing you can make yourself look, the better you appear in society. this is instinctual and its what all normies do. and they do this in public as well. no one past 20-25 doesn't have baggage, the only reason you don't know this is because you don't get close enough to anyone to actually have them open up about their problems.
>>
>>24282340

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4384433
There you go proof
>>
>>24282351
It's not really that great dude.

I mean, I am super close with my parents, but I turned out nothing like they did (aside from being a failure at life part).

My dad was the chad to end all chads. He was the pitcher for his HS baseball team and led them to the state championship. He was also a wrestler and a football player. He fucked a ton girls in and after high school. Did ever drug you can think of.

Me? Well I sucked at sports. Never dated a girl. Smoked weed maybe a few times and thats it.

My dad never tought me his ways.

My mom was also super attractive in her younger years and was mostly the same way.

So all in all my parents haven't given me a lot. At least I have a pretty big dick, thanks dad.
>>
>>24282397
Normal people experience more things than you because they are in contact with more human beings than you are and experience more situation than you do
>>
>>24282494
Firstly thank you for actually trying to be reasonable. I haven't read the whole article yet, but I have few problems here.

Firstly it looks like a clickbait site that is just telling people what they want to hear. This would be okay though, I'm just saying.

But secondly, the actual "study" has been published in the "Journal of positive psychology". I really don't know what to think about this, but I've got the feeling it's going to be biased.

Well I'm off to read it now.
>>
>>24282501
Why do you assume someone taught your dad how to act and behave?
>>
>>24282572
I don't really assume that, but I feel like he could have done something more to make my life better.
>>
>>24282436
You are like a baby claiming that teeth do not grow and hair is a lie perpetuated by the adults. There is no way you can know if happiness is real because you never experienced it
>>
>>24282555
Okay, if you read the abstract here.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17439760.2012.747000?journalCode=rpos20#.VkioRHarSUl

You will see that their happiness levels were self-reported. That pretty much makes it a joke. They were told to try to be positive, of course they will report that they feel more positive. Which is why I called normie happiness to be a delusion.
>>
>>24282615
You sure like to implie a lot of stuff anon
>>
>>24282615
Why do normies think all robots are 100% losers who have never been around people? I am the guy who is pretty much arguing againt normie delusions for last 50 posts. I am in my last year of uni, getting job experience, and I have some people who consider me to be a friend that I hang out with few times a week. I still agree with his post.
>>
>24282602
Maybe it's something that can't be taught Or something he didn't know how to teach
>>
>>24282676
I don't take into account the mentally ill, they are their own categoru
>>
>>24274394
i hate myself more for being too much of a coward to excise myself from it
>>
>>24282705
Your answer is not even surprising. If you don't agree with a normie he will either call you a total NEET and loser. And if you somehow prove you are not a total NEET they will call you mentally ill which might lead you to getting drugged and/or imprisoned(AKA put into mental ward).
>>
>>24282730
How about this happiness is not real is an ad hominem that's why it can't be refuted
>>
I pretty much agree with the majority in this thread. Giving life is selfish and evil

I don't hate my parents because their life is hard and they're trying their best, but they're fucking stupid and I wish I was never been born
>>
>>24282770
How is it an ad hom? It's really obvious that normies choose to ignore uncomfortable truths to be happy. Actually I'm not saying happiness is not real. I'm saying it's a delusion. So I guess you just made a nice strawman.
>>
>>24275719
Getting a job and taking fish oil is literally all it takes.

If you're not taking fish oil daily you're suicidal.
>>
>>24282770
Sorry it's an argument from fallacy not an ad hominem
>>
>>24282836
Well identify the fallacy then.
>>
>>24282827
There not being g proof of happiness not being real is not proof that happiness isn't real
There is your fallacy
>>
>>24274979
Similar to his sentiments, I don't get why poor people have kids.

You make your life AND the kid's life miserable.
Have a kid when you can fucking afford one.
My parents try to make me feel guilty for the costs they spent raising me.
>didn't ask to be born
>didn't wait til saved up to have a kid
>somehow my fault
Anyone who does this is a fucking asshat and needs to be shot
>>
>>24282867
Furthermore this is what you are basing your whole argument over
>>
>>24278601
>google antinatalist
>schopenhauer
Is this guy edge incarnate?
>>
>>24274394
>Anyone else hate their parents for bringing them into this world?

me
>>
>>24282867
I'm not really saying happiness isn't real though. It can be real if you are one of the lucky ubermensch. But if you are average Joe, there is no reason to be happy. It's just a delusion you adopt that is based on lies to cover up the uncomfrotable truths. That doesn't mean it's not real. It's just dishonest.
>>
>>24282870
Poor people are the ones that have the most kids, too.

It's the main reason why I hate the world, hate people in general. The vast majority are narcissistic scum that don't have a care in the world about forcing miserable lives.
>>
>>24282909
Proove that most people aren't happy or you are committing the same fallacy again
>>
>>24282909
>it's just a delusion

Many things we take for granted are based on illusions. Maybe even all of them. The physical world itself could be based on mechanisms we could all "illusions" too and that wouldn't make science pointless.

Realizing that something can be defined as an illusion if observed from a particular standpoint is not particularly profound.

Also, participating in delusions does not automatically imply you are not aware of the delusion's nature. You're very arrogant if you believe most people have never pondered the basic philosophical and social questions you are addressing. "The average Joe" may be just as aware his life is objectively shit as you think only you can tell. He might have just chosen to partake in the delusion of happiness because there's no other choice.

Delusions are underrated senpai
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24282948
I don't have to prove they aren't happy. All I have to prove is that there are facts that these people obviously ignore to feel happy. For example, there is only few % of virgins over the age of 25. That means most men get their shit together and manage to get laid. But at the same time women consider most men to be under average looking(see pic.). That proves that most men are not considered attractive by their partners but they choose to ignore it to be happy and get their dick wet(until they get keked that is).

That's just once instance obviously, but it ilustrates the point. There are many more things that could be used.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.