[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating,duwende stomping, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
>>24271792
Is she some kind of magical brown elf
>>
>>24271809
She stomps on elves
>>
>>24271792
Please add adobo eating
>>
File: 1442982740265.jpg (45 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
1442982740265.jpg
45 KB, 581x443
>>24271792
Attached image related
>>
>>24271963
Pan de coco baking, miki stewing, pish prying, singkil dancing. He probably won't use any of these soon, but hopefully he's saving them for later.
>>
You're on time like a clock, OP
>>
She looks part monkey.

>North East Asian
>SEA Monkeys
>Shit
>Flips
>niggers
>abbos
>>
>>24274838
I think you're right. She does look a bit monkeyish.

I'm a cunt and I find it endearing and cute, though. Not like the capability of blacks and others to look like literal apes.

Mind you, I've still got plenty of jungle fever.
>>
How' it going OP? Seen any pinay chicks around?
>>
>Philippines

Literally a country I'd nuke if I was leader of Britain

For the population it has, what has it offered the world?
>>
>>24274838
>>24274923
Her moniker is literally monkey chan. That's part of the appeal.
>>
>>24276453
Only Asian Christian nation. Non-Christians make up <6% of the population. That means they're doing better against Islam than Europe, especially compared to Muslim countries like Britain.
>>
>>24278635
Just checked my sources, turns out I'm wrong about the percentages. Still better than living in the Islamic State of Ireland and Britain.
>>
>>24271792
god she is irredeemably hideous
>>
>>24271792

bump for encouragement. Keep on keeping on OP, I want to see this list go long as fuck
>>
>>24276453
>what has it offered the world?

Quality mail order brides?

Or are you one of those butthurt western bitches that realized no man will ever want her when given an Asian girl as an option?
>>
>>24278720

>asian girl
>option

why would you want to date the most shit-tier women?
>>
>>24278734
Asian>Whites>Blacks
>>
>>24278734
white roastie detected

stop being insecure just cause guys are going for asian chicks. the continued existence of this thread every day is proof enough that plenty of guys find asians very attractive
>>
i talked to a filipina today for 10 seconds, still riding high off that
>>
>>24278779

only the most beta of beta white dudes go for asian girls, literally nothing of value is lost

enjoy your subservient slave
>>
I want a gf lads
>>
>>24271792
Filipinos are the scum of the earth. Below nignogs in my eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 750x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 750x924
>tfw no 4'11" filipina gf

Literally NO reason to live.
>>
>>24278821
more proof that all roasties want is chad's cock, and that anything less may as well not exist
>>
>>24278847
Having a flip gf really is great
>>
File: full.jpg (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
36 KB, 720x720
How do white girls even compete
>>
>>24278635
Yeah, because even Muslims don't want to go to the Philippines.
>>
>>24278779
Filipinos aren't racially Asian. Can you autists really not tell the difference between Chinese/Jap/Korean and Flip/Thai/Viet?
>>
>>24278821
>enjoy your subservient slave
>NOT ENJOYING A SUBSERVIENT SLAVE

f@m, im a beta kv, but atleast im not A FUCKING CUKKOLD
>>
>>24271792
what the fuck is a duwende?
>>
>>24271792
looks like a mexican
>>
>>24279314
meanwhile here in britain we call pakis asians..
>>
>>24278720
That's that makes it a little Shit.

Imagine if your country was known for that? Literally know for a form of prostitution.

And no, I'm not a femanon, anon. Women in Britain are actually quite ugly anyway. It's all about southern Europe and non mudsline Arabs.

But yeah, if you gave me a choice of a typical western woman and a 'mail bride', I'd definitely go for the western woman, as there's less chance if genetic fuck ups along the family line, plus the opp Philippine is a literal prostitutes if you look at it.

Both shit, but I'd go for the westerners.
>>
Filipino girls are the best girls
>>
Look a schimpanse in it's natural habitants,
>>
I'm impressed this threads still going on, never seen it go on till morning
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.