[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, and welcome to The Frog and the Feels. Today is November
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: wojack26.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojack26.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
Hello, and welcome to The Frog and the Feels. Today is November 14th, which means we're having a special on Captain Morgan rum. Order at your convenience.

The Jukebox works, so put on whatever song you feel fits the situation.

Other than that, just have fun. Tell us about your day, or whatever is bothering you at the moment.
>>
WATCH ME,WHHHIIIPPPP

*starts dancing*
>>
Let's just set on a tune...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRrS-o7twk
>>
I woke up this morning in a car in Van Nuys after getting really drunk. I jumped on the orange line and got stopped by the metro police for not paying me fair. Such is life being poor. I flew a sign outside a grocery store so I could get on the next bus heading east, and I gave some woman a dollar. And the whole time I was talking to her I wanted to rip off her clothes and have savage animal sex with her on the street corner in front of everybody.
>>
>>24265545
I'll take a shot of sambuca, and Jameson neat.

Trying really hard not to be irrationally angry at my sister. I'm adopted, and we had something of a sexual/romantic relationship while we were in college. She's getting married soon, though, and while I love her fiance, it's brought a lot of old feelings to bear. We actually got into a huge argument earlier this week.

Either way, it's (slowly) getting easier to deal with. I'm really trying to relearn how to trust her and just love her (platonically). It's not easy, but I'm really trying here. Today was a good day between us.
>>
File: handd444.jpg (43 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
handd444.jpg
43 KB, 1024x678
I've been realising how less social games seem to be online thesedays. Maybe its just my imagination, but I always feel like Im playing alone. Nobody ever talks about anything, everyone is quiet or if they do open their mouths, its to vent their frustration.
I remember back in the day when you joined a regular server in some game, people would greet you, there was this friendly rivalry that would sometimes escalate to a full shitstorm. Fun random talks about the game or just random bullshit. I felt somewhat more connected to people.

I still try to spark some conversations in games even today, but it never goes anywhere. I feel awkward and shockingly alone when it comes to vidya. And its what I love the most. I have about 40people on my steam friendlist, but none of them will play anything with me. Goddamn.
>>
Captain Morgan doesn't taste very good in my opinion. Maybe that's because the only experience I have with it is drinking it straight from a plastic bottle until the bottle was empty alone in a hotel room.

Give me a couple shots of vodka. Might as well get the night started.
>>
Vodka, neat, please barkeep.

How did you start working behind a bar? I've seen you here for a number of months now, is it something you enjoy?

Here, let me start a tab. I'm gunna be here a while.
>>
>>24265545

Hey bartend.

I'll have my usual. Labrot and graham, distillers select.

Let me toss on an oldie here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WeuX7eZs3k
>>
File: yo barkeeper.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yo barkeeper.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>24265545
So I heared you converted to islam, congratts and good for you. Now bring me my captain morgen rum and keep 'em cuming you hear. I don't want to see any emty glasses aight!?

It's time for me to get fucked up. Ah I see you got the juxbox in the back. Let's see what you got here, one motherfucking dollar , aight no problem, I'ma put that on Tupac "Hit 'em up"

"cause I ain't got no friends, that's why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker!!!"

These lyrics are fucking tight. Now where the fuck are my motherfucking drinks!?

Someone got some coke or zanax up this motherfuxker or what!?
>>
File: Feels6.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Feels6.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>24265545
Hello again barkeep. As always, wojak for ID. I'll take some jack daniels on the rocks please.
>>
these threads are the cringiest thing on 4chan
>>
Hey bud,

Can I get a spiced rum and coke

Most likely failed a midterm today

>fug
>>
>>24265877
>cringe
Back2reddit with you
>>
File: 14382811795802.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
14382811795802.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>24265877

>Everyone should just do what I think is cool.
>No fun or solidarity allowed!

Bartender! A virgin shirley temple for the faggot.
>>
File: burger.jpg (21 KB, 495x296) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
21 KB, 495x296
Gimme a cuba libre, please.

I'm finally making it. At last I got into med school, which used to be all I ever wanted.

But now I face a whole different set of problems. I'm losing my motivation to study. Also getting stressed over a woman.

Worst of all, I'm not sure who I am anymore. I have this picture of myself in my head, but am I really like that? Do I really like the things I think I like?

What to do?
>>
File: 1358874882527.jpg (52 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
1358874882527.jpg
52 KB, 655x833
Hey bartender, one glass of ginger ale on the rocks please. Need to give my liver a break.

> Tell us about your day, or whatever is bothering you at the moment.

There once was this girl I knew in high school, and before you get any ideas, this isn't a story of love or love lost. At the time, she was pretty intelligent. Our school had a special magnet program we were both a part of, and were about a year or two ahead of equivalent students our age. She would consistently get near the top of the class regardless of subject while still being very social and friendly. To this day she remains one of the consistently happiest people I know.

However, about halfway through high school, she started to change. She got a boyfriend, and while not her first, he was the most influential. Her grades started slipping, she started taking less extracurriculars, and generally started to shy away from anything that would be considered academic achievement. By senior year, she had dropped out of the program and was planning on going to the local university. When I asked her what her plans were, she told me her highest goal was to become a mother and start a family. A MOTHER. something that literally hundreds of millions of people become every year. She could have become something great, and while I'm not as close to her as I used to be, it still bugs me how she changed.

I don't understand how family/love/friendship/etc can be your highest goal in life. There's such a rich tapestry of other things in the world you could do. Be successful at your career, of which there are many options. Travel to somewhere you've dreamed of. Rigorously learn something noble. She could have been so many things, and you can too, it just makes me sad to think about what could have been.
>>
File: Where's my drinks mf.jpg (17 KB, 360x173) Image search: [Google]
Where's my drinks mf.jpg
17 KB, 360x173
Yooo Bartender!!!! You big eyed motherfucker, Where da fuck are my motherfucking drinks!!!!
I ordered captain morgan rum cause you said it's on for to day. My song "Hit 'em up" is playing in the back. I got that shit on repeat. Now bring me my motherfucking drinks or Ima stabb a motherfucker up in this joint!!!! Last motherfucking warning.

Anyone selling zanax or cocaine in this bitch?
>>
Hey, Bar keep. Good to see you. I'll just have a Black Coffe again. My Extended Family is in town and I can't stand it. They're in the living room talking about normie stuff like Hunger Games, and Starbucks. My siblings even brought they're Gf and Bf. Whenever i'm around them I just stay quiet and stare into space. Anyone else here have this problem? Any advice?
>>
>>24265545
Hi! Gimme something to drink. I feel bad for France.
>>
>>24266513
Nice spelling on Xanax faggot. You shouldn't do drugs you can't even fucking spell, kiddo.
>>
I'll have some rum then
>>
>>24267274
Shut da fuck up asshole, me drunk as a motherfucker. I'd take 2 of your Xanax and 2 gram of coke. Now hand over that shit and back the fuck up before you get stabbed the fuck up faggot.

What you still looking at you cocksucker!!!???? WHATT, you want some of this!!!????
Just what I thought, now keep it moving bitch. See,...You almost got yourself killed you piece of shit.

Can anyone tell me where da fuck that green headed motherfucker if a bartender is? Imma robb this place and kill a while bunch of you if that cocksucker don't bring me my motherfucking drinks.
>>
>>24267596
just try it faggot. robots are armed. ever heard of the beta uprising? I'll glass your ass.
>>
>>24265545
I bought an extra larg chastity cage for my bf. It doesnt fit. He is too big and it hurts him to much. It cost 150$. I am mad as fuck. I want to lock his dick away so bad. It mocks me every fucking time I see it.

I used to feel comfortable about my dick, but now I feel crazy insecure because I compare it with my boyfriends. How can I be The man if my femboy bf has a bigger dick?

>tfw 5 inch vs 8

Atleast I am thicker but not by much.
>>
>>24265848
But anon, alcohol is absolutely haram.

This bar is now under Sharia law. Everyone out, unless you want to go meet Allah.
>>
Wheres the barkeep? He usually doesnt leave his post for this long. Anyway lads, feeling good right now. Helped an anon dumped some fat bitch and put him on the track to greatness. Now I gotta find that path for my self.
>>
>>24267629 BREAKING NEWS SHOOTING INSIDE BAR.

POP! POP! POP!!!.....That escalated quickly. Looks like you just got shot da fuck up. You see what happends when you run your mouth faggot. You get shot you cocksucker. You tell da police outside that I aint leaving till I'm finnihed drinking. And I'm taking da rest of these robots hostage. Drinks are on me!!!!!

Who else got a problem huh!? Who want to get shot like that anon!? Huh!??? Who want some. I'm fully loaded motherfucker and I aint going nowhere!!!
>>
>>24265545

Give me a whiskey sour with egg white, bartender. I need a drink.

I got the yellow fever, and I don't know how to shake that feeling. I'm considering making an OKCupid profile to talk to some Asian cuties.
>>
>>24267629
Here you go faggot. You made it on TV.
Now the rest of the country can see you cry like a bitch pleading for your life. You even pissed and shit yourself. Filthy fucking animal. The rest of the robots are laughing their asses of. I pitty you, that's why I did not kill you. I just shot you in the ass and shot your dick off.
>>
>>24267894
Hands up, kaffir. You will bow to the might of Islam!

Alcohol is haram, and Allah commands that this wretched den of sin be burned to the ground.
>>
>>24268003
yes, post a still .jpg
>>
>>24267873
No one cares fag
>>
>>24268180
Here you go, that's that anon who was running his fucking mouth. He aint that though now...hahhahaha
Hold on yall,...Hold on....now let me take a piss on this piece of shit...
>>
Amateur bartenders, here is a starter pack if you would like to take on the job. We're hiring to go 7 days per week.

It's all here to make you better, buddy.

For any robots out there that are looking to apply, I made up a little "Barkeep Starter Pack" to ease your image burden.

anonfiles /file/6c4f908642ac91deefaf51f2bec2f97d

Stay friendly robots.

Can I get a gin and tonic?
>>
>>24268180
And that's me right after shooting that fuck head. Look at me standing all drunk and shit, 100% pure gangster.

Yoooo!!!!!! Any of you robots got a dollar for the juxbox got this song I want to hear. It's called "insane" from Prozak.

Play that shit!!!! Let the cops outside hear that shit.
>>
Stop the bullshit. This is a calm thread for feels. Don't post your bullshit in here.
>>
File: second anon about to get shot.jpg (39 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
second anon about to get shot.jpg
39 KB, 615x409
>>24268400
"Who controles the insane? Who is the one to take blame? When one can not controle himself any longer who takes controle?"
>>
File: second anon gets shot.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
second anon gets shot.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>24268445
Pure bitch spotted.
POP POP POP POP!!!!
>>
Gimme a molson bud

Might get back in to online dating, talking to a 6.5 law student
>>
File: 1428237437349.jpg (277 KB, 1024x1279) Image search: [Google]
1428237437349.jpg
277 KB, 1024x1279
Just need to vent a bit, spill my thoughts into text.

Finding it hard to pull myself out of the quagmire. It's dawned on me recently that its been seven years since something clicked in me, the death of innocence at age 14. It's never been the same since. My care free attitude left me and now I just swing in and out of depression, my mind has developed calluses and gotten used to the feelings of hopelessness and utter apathy.

I'm only 21 but I'm already at the point where I dont even have the words to describe it all anymore. I ain't suicidal but God I'm so tired, so worn down. I can't play vidya anymore, the love is gone. I was never one for TV and I how people can watch so many movies is just alien to me. I can never warrant it like I could with games because I'm not physically engaged and controlling it.

Hobbies are waning. I'm solitary and while I'm sure it isn't good for me, I just feel fucking terrible around others, I can't stand them or society at all for that matter. The anger swells but it soon turns to exhaustion, like my mind is submerged and swirling in a storm. I worked a job and I hated it. I don't know if I can ever work or hold a job without packing it in, I don't understand how people have "careers" and don't lose their mind feeling trapped or pinned down. I don't even know why I'm at college again, perhaps I'm just attempting to delay the inevitable grind. It seem's ultimately futile since I have no aspirations for working, nor do I have any real interests in courses.

Sometimes I wonder why me? At what point did my mind divert and take a different path from the rest and lead such an alien existence? It was before this site, I know that for sure, but this place surely hasn't helped.

Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>24269194

For what it's worth I could relate to a lot of your post. I'm 22 and it's interesting how a lot of what you said could apply to me.

A part of me still feels like my mind is stuck in 2007-8, and I never quite moved on. That's when I went from a high school loner to someone with intense apathy and hopelessness.

I'm not in college anymore - I dropped out. But I was there for the same reasons as you to just delay the inevitable. I was there because I had nowhere else to be. But college is just the loneliest place I've ever been to.

I feel like my mind is just blunted, it's hard for me to feel passionate or excitable. When people have intense reactions to things, it's like I barely even blink. I just feel so tired all the time. I feel like I'm missing some human element, some spark or vitality. I just don't have it.

No matter where I am, I feel like I have to pretend to care. It's not that I don't have emotions, but that they rarely translate into actions.
>>
>>24269194
dont know what to tell you lad. Sounds like you hate everything. Lets start with the biggest issue. Why do you hate being around people
>>
Nigger jew keks
>>
>>24269314
Indeed lad. Would you like a drink sir. Im new here so keep it simple please.
>>
File: 6pHbBUG.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
6pHbBUG.jpg
526 KB, 1920x1200
>>24269194
>It was before this site, I know that for sure, but this place surely hasn't helped.

I guarantee that you will begin to feel better if you leave this place and never come back.
>>
File: 4200161285_5871bb27ae_o.jpg (2 MB, 3742x1757) Image search: [Google]
4200161285_5871bb27ae_o.jpg
2 MB, 3742x1757
>>24269300
Well I do still keep a close circle of friends who I see a few times a month, but its just to keep appearances. I've just always enjoyed my own company as a grew older, there was never any fights or anything like that. I suppose in my delusions I've stopped viewing myself as a member of society, and I don't mean that in an arrogant way.

There has just been a gradual increase of misanthropy piling up over the years, mostly just coming from the news. It feels like the world is in a hopeless situation and it seems like fairytales when you imagine things getting better. We're blessed to live in a time with such advancements in medicine and quality of life but I struggle to wrap my head around the suffering humans go through, and I'm not just talking about killing and famine.

I guess I'm just really sensitive to the human condition. It kills me inside when I get a bus or walk down the street and see a bright eyed kid with some sleazeball parents, because you just know that one day they, like you, will get hit with the hard realities of life when you begin to emerge from childhood and figure out how the game works.

I swing in and out of depression, but I'm definitely not crippled by it like I imagine some people on here may be. I have periods of utter peace and contentment where I can appreciate the beauty of life. I just take it all in my stride really, no two lives are ever the same.
>>
>>24269496
Typos everywhere. It's been a long day.

>>24269406
You're totally right. I leave for months at a time then come back to check in out of morbid curiosity, just to see how these boards degrade as time goes by.

>>24269276
We walk this road and we are not alone. We'll make it brother.
>>
File: roybetty2.png (232 KB, 652x315) Image search: [Google]
roybetty2.png
232 KB, 652x315
Hey assistant, one beer please

How the fuck I get a fucking job? I sent CV's everywhere for months and no one called or email me. I really need this to pay uni, and actually have some money, we are poor here

anyone else trying to find a job? this is so hard
>>
I've been hooking up with my co-worker the past 2 weeks. I want to text her to ask if she wants to hang tonight but I don't want to come across clingly, why couldn't she txt me :(
>>
>>24269548
dude just ask if she is going to do something tonight, try to not sperg out, just say "hey, are you going to do anything tonight? we could hang out", or start a conversation and then you ask

if you are not hideous or autistic she probably will say yes, and if she say no, just dont give a fuck about it
>>
I started falling for this girl that I shouldn't have.
We started off lovey with eachother, too. Like an obsession. She was so cute, /r9k/. Beautiful, driven, funny, smart... We decided to take things slow, to see if we could really have a relationship.
I'm developing real feelings for her. We talk every chance we get, but I think right now, she's not interested any more. I knew this would happen, too. I knew it was going to go down like this. She was way too good for me. but here I am, drinking since 11am hung up like a retard because I'll hop on to any boat that glimmers with even the tiniest bit of hope.
I think this is the last one, boys. This might be the last break I can handle.
>>
>>24269496
You seem like a cool guy, anon.
>>
Hey barkeep, I'm trying to sooth some heartache this evening. I took my CompTIA Security+ exam yesterday and failed with a 730 (the minimum passing score is 750). Can you pour me something that will ease my sadness?
>>
>order crown and coke
>get made fun of for "ruining" crown
>as if crown is high brow and special to begin with

God I fucking hate plebs
>>
Bought a DSLR camera. Should be here this week, I'm excite.

Do you guys have coffee?
>>
>>24269699

Hey m8, don't feel bad, to each their own. I like my rum with Coke and I get crap for it too.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 598x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 598x354
>>24269496
Suffering is natrual mate. If it bothers you so bad do something about it. You hate society fix it. One man is infinite potential.

>>24269529
A beer my good sir. Idk all these fancy brands so I hope a miller is ok. Im job searching to man. Tryna get a job to afford stuff to make my dreams as a muscian come true. They best you can do is keep sending em in and ask around to friends and family about any openings

>>24269548
i'd say go for it. You have nothing to lose. She probably has some kind of feelings for you if you guys hook up. I dont know tho because im a KHV.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 428x640
>>24269637
Honestly mate id say try one last time then move on. Tell her your feelings and if she rejects them move on.

>>24269699
Have one on the house. I tried my best from the recipe book.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x479
>>24269685
Heres a shot of liquid courage or so they call it. Study up and try again man, it cant hurt.

>>24269703
Not big into cameras desu but congrats.
Lemme check in the back for coffee
>>
File: WARPCDD266.jpg (150 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
WARPCDD266.jpg
150 KB, 1000x1000
Anyone got the new Oneohtrix yet?

Other than that, my day's been garbage, but not as garbage as the last. I feel stuck in a rut. Just mad at the world and feeling like a pig in a cage.

No space in this cramped room, all my records and things I enjoy are stuck at home. Feel like I made a mistake sometimes doing this, but I guess it'll be alright someday.
>>
>>24269906
What kinda music you like. Im an aspiring rap artist myself.
>>
Hey guys,

Haven't been here in a few weeks. I was I'll last time I was in and the barkeep told me to drink shit loads of water and sleep, worked perfectly so thanks for that.

I've had a looong week at Uni and I'm knackered now. Gonna have a weekend off and do nothing. Just got to decide what TV to watch.
>>
>>24269936

I'm all over the place. Been listening to lately Genesis, Depeche Mode, Oneohtrix Point Never, J. Cole, HTRK, Matthew Dear, and The Blue Nile.
>>
>>24269850
I will. If only the moving on part was easy.
>>
Anybody want me to continue my story from last thread? I am Apple Juice Anon by the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1600x1200
>>24269963
Nice man, I love resting after a long week of school and work. Its honestly the only time I really feel like I can catch my breath. Regular barkeep is out but im his assistant. Would you like a drink sir.

>>24269971
I like j.cole a little bit. Chris tucker,rich niggaz, and I think its called lost ones are good songs. Any other rap artists you like? Heard the new g-eazy, his new song me myself and I really reveals his robot side and Its a tune nonetheless.

>>24269703
A coffee good sir.
>>
>>24269993
Ah yes I forgot about that. Well, noone said everything is gonna come easy anon.

>>24270049
Barkeeps assistant hear, I love stories.
>>
I tried to kill myself yesterday. Hanging, the classic. I live in Britain, so no guns. Anyway, there I was on standing on my chair with my belt around my neck and I wasn't happy, but I didn't feel like I was falling, that's what I always feel like; that I'm just waiting to hit the ground. The belt broke, of course. I'm such a fucking failure in everything I do, my grandad was a success, my father was a success and here I am, forever a disappointment. I was never good enough for him, he always expected me to be the smartest, the strongest, the best and I tried I really did but I'm nothing more than an idiot. When I was 16 I was diagnosed with paranoia and then when I was 18 schizophrenia and clinical depression, he expected me to just get over it, to pretend it's not happening, that's always been the way our family worked, ignore our problems and put on a show for people we hate. I think I might fly to America soon, go to a shooting range and finish this. I'm fucking done.
>>
>>24265545
Whatever, just make sure it's strong.

I'm sick and tired of being lonely. My nitrogen tank should be coming tomorrow. I don't see any other way. How was your day, bartender?
>>
File: 324206.jpg (906 KB, 2480x1374) Image search: [Google]
324206.jpg
906 KB, 2480x1374
Blog post in bound, you faggots likely won't read it but I'm writing it, perhaps in spite of that.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a run in with a girl. We're both volunteers at a place and she is much newer than I, so she out of the blue, decided she'd pick my brain about some things. Shortly after (over facebook) we exchanged numbers and got talking via text and she seemed very genuine, but she was asking a lot of personal questions. I personally don't have an issue with that, and given that the place is a peer support center, it's pretty common. On the weekend, we did a teambuilding exercise and by this point, I had started developing feelings for her. The long and the short, over the weekend she made it clear it wasn't reciprocated and Chad got the girl. The interesting part follows with a second girl.
>>
>>24270147
All those diseases and your dad still does that, What an ass. Have you tried working on your talents/ hobbies. Writinf music keeps me from scratching out my oneitis name all over the walls in my room so I do that, you have to be good at something. Also for suicide, you dont sound completely hopeless so try.
>>
Just a double shot of Captain Morgan, thanks. -puts on The Bard's Song by Blind Guardian- I'm just here for an escape from my awful and mind numbing lifestyle, and to hopefully find a friend so I can stop being lonely 24/7. Life on my own at my age is very difficult....
>>
>>24270205
To continue here, the second girl is far more interesting because I've known her for a while and she recently got out of a relationship, about a month ago now, but at the time it was more like 2 weeks, if that. She's also known through volunteering and she's pretty great, she likes anime, she plays vidya, she's like a 6-7/10 and is loyal. So she's right about in what I perceive to be my "league". On the weekend, she was constantly sitting next to me and stuff like that, which isn't too interesting or noteworthy. We had been talking a lot about her break up since it was a decently long relationship. On Sunday, (6 days ago), I was just kinda chilling in a pile of cushions after a long exercise with a bro of mine and she comes and lays right up against me next to me. Her head was less than a foot from mine and after talking for about 15 mins like that, she put her head in my elbow and closed her eyes, readjusting her head only once to put her lips right against my arm. The following few days, I decided I would text her more because at this point I'm thinking she's into me. On the monday, we were talking about the previous girl because she noticed her and I talking a bunch and she wanted to know what that was about so I explained it. She said she was likely looking for attention she wasn't getting from the quasi relationship she was in that was abusive. 2/3
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 308x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 308x385
>>24270193
Strongest thing I can think of is vodka. Dont kill yourself mate, girls arent everything. If its about friends its easy. Find what you love in life and surround yourself with people who feel like you do.

My day was alright. Gonna write more music after my shift.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 400x532) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 400x532
>>24270307
Im gonna give you this bottle and hope you only take a double shot worth. Its like I said
>>24270357
>>
File: 1443912233536.jpg (160 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1443912233536.jpg
160 KB, 566x677
>>24270337
So she gave me a 'hypothetical' explanation that involved saying something along the lines of "like when me and [recent ex] were going through stuff and after the breakup, I was texting you because you were conveniently there to give me the attention I wanted and wasn't getting, but I wasn't expecting you to replace him". That hurt a bunch, obviously, but Tuesday night, after our volunteer youth peer support meeting that we do weekly, we stood in the parking lot from about 9:30pm to 11:30pm just talking about ourselves and stuff. I had mentioned, as to try and get some type of closure that I didn't think I could truly be happy and satisfied without a gf. She asked me why, etc, and I think I handled it well, dropping some hints. I then turned the question on her, and she held onto it for a moment, and responded with something along the lines of "Your happiness is what I would need to be happy". I tried to get her to elaborate on it, asking her what she meant, etc, etc, but I never got what I wanted. When we finally went home, she gave me a long hug and I could feel her heavy breathing, it was glorious. Yesterday I texted her, without communicating in the days between, and after about 30 mins, she just stopped responding. I think this is my hint and it feels awful. Again, sorry for the blog, had to get it out.

I'll have a scotch on the rocks please, as well.
>>
>>24270116

I like Aesop Rock a lot. Rap is one of the genres I don't really keep up with too much.
>>
File: 1441819401408.png (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1441819401408.png
23 KB, 800x800
>Go to fast food place cause hungry
>Standing next to woman
>She looks over so I do our eyes meet for a brief second
>She shifts over a bit

If I weren't numb to it this would've ruined my day
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 254x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 254x274
>>24270479
Those women were using you for attention anon. It happens. A scotch on the rocks

>>24270521
I can understand not liking rap as much. Its an aquired taste.

Mightve forgot trip in last couple posts but it was me dont worry
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 144x144
>>24265545
Deadhead back here. More feels, more liquor please.
>>
>>24265661

Random servers sure cause no one knows each other. Find yourself a community server or group
>>
>>24270598
She was acting weird lad not you lad its all good.
>>
>>24270639
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4PekdeINQco

This also
>>
>>24270629
I don't want to believe that the second one did. The first one was a cunt and I know she did, but fuck, I just want her to care about me in the same way I care about her. I know she genuinely likes me as a friend but come on. I mean is it too much to fucking ask for one girl to just give ema fucking chance. Fuck. Thanks for the drink m8, what do I owe you?
>>
File: image1.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
688 KB, 460x628
>>24265545

I'll have a virgin pina colada on the rocks pls. Oh and a bowl for pruning the leaves from my Afghan kush. THanks Kind Sir

Ugghhh.. where to begin? Sorry I really need to vent.

ShitskinNEET here

All these NormalC.ucks on my NormieBook feed flooding my timeline with "Le French flag". Le "Pretend to care about terrorism when it happens to 153 people in France but stay the fuck quiet every day that your corrupt C.I.A. is funding/training the drug cartels in Mexico or your military drone strikes are killing baby brownies in Middle East for ISIS and Israel money"

But that's none of my bidnezz "sips tea"

Why all the normies so band-wagoning today?

I JUST wanna post how hype I am about the Cotto-Canelo boxing fight next week and NOT be ostracized further. "Hey Anon that's inappropriate to post right now everybody's mourning. Don't you care? Why aren't you PrayingforParis or putting up the French flag? You MONSTER ANON."

That shit's gonna be a GOOD ASS FIGHT THO.
Puros putazos! Toe to toe! Pride and machismo!
Mexico vs. Puerto Rico Rivalry is basically GUARANTEED action. Gonna PPV Party with the Senpai at my Tio's House. Team Canelo all the way. Viva Mexico!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKe3K3KJxAA

Not like that boring May-Pac Run Hug Fest that was the Fraud of the Century.

IDK. Other than that:

I wanna tell Oneitis how I feel, but not sure. Maybe I have a chance. I'm not obese nor skeletor but not fit either. She has traits of being Robotish but she's in college right now so I'm 90 percent sure I'm socially beneath her level. I can talk to her easily when I'm high but not sober. Talking in general to anyone is fucking Terrifying when I'm sober, but especially her.

Anons halp pls.

Inb4 What's stopping you from killing yourself?
Inb4 back to Tumblr
Inb4 using Normiebook ironically
Inb4 believing Canelo is anything other than a hypejob of Oscar de La Hoya
Inb4 Spic GTFO M'erica BASED TRUMP
Inb4 just b urself :^)
Inb4 wew lad
inb4 tl;dr
>>
Dad knows I'm on antidepressants, told him I don't intend to live past 30 (25 now). Now he's being extra nice to me and checking up on me all the time. Did I fuck up? Are my family now gonna try to get me committed?
>>
>>24270357
>>24270476
Thanks for the drink.

It's not even girls, man. I have nobody. Getting all excited that I finally got a text message only to find out its my monthly bill. Getting a normiebook notification and finding out its just reminding you its some fucking CHADS BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE FUCKING MESSAGES HES GETTING!

I would love to live on if there was some reward for this struggling, but there isn't.
I love nothing in life. I am an emotionless, bedridden benefit sponge.

You write music? That's cool. What kind of songs?
>>
File: image.jpg (555 KB, 651x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
555 KB, 651x737
>>24270639
>more feels
Wanna talk about it mate

Hears your liquor.
>>
>>24270668

It still made me feel.

Proceeding to eat lunch alone only amplified it. It's not unusual for someone to ask to share a table. No one did.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2 KB, 83x99) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2 KB, 83x99
Schnapps please.

Today has been one of the best days of this year, I asked my qt out and she said yes, so im pretty fucking happy.
>At work
>Nearly over, getting ready to head home
>Start talking to her
>Talking gets deep
>fuckitbetterthannever.jpg
>Hey, do you want to see "Burnt" with me tomorrow after work?
>S-sure anon
>mfw
Im excited, I need help so I don't fuck up.

Let's set a mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEn-nTkbEM0
>>
>>24270793

She stuttered? I don't know if that's a good sight brother.

Hey retail bros. Any of you ever hit on a customer before? Me an this qt kept eyeballing each other for a good hour every time I would see her.
>>
if i wanna get drunk whats healthie (or at least, not as bad)

-a bunch of liquor or
-6-7 beers

i think the latter option comes with more calories and will make me feel way more bloated but is it better for my liver
>>
>>24265804
m'lady with badout music
>>
File: 1439871122818.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1439871122818.jpg
560 KB, 1000x1502
>>24270793
Congrats m8. As someone who is currently struggling with my qt, I hope you fare better than I. It's all a game, remember.
>>
>>24270793

How'd you start talking to her?
>>
>>24270832
Maybe, she usually stutters at times whenever she talks to anybody, not much though.
>>
File: image1.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>24270699
>>24265545

Same Robot here. This is my go to jam everyday. Encapsulates my feels

https://soundcloud.com/loveoutinlove/alone-at-the-club-1
>>
>>24270908
Before this, it was usually just small talk, she's the driver and I usually stay on the inside of the ambulance with the person. After we got to the ER we just started talking about the person and if we thought he'd be ok, after that it just drifted off into random things
>>
>>24270758
It's just more of the same, only worse. The girl I'm in love with has a nigger bf. Apparently she got knocked up by him. He blacked her eye and pushed her against a wall to make her have a miscarriage. Need I say more about the shitskins as a race?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 283x424
>>24270673
Women are heartless mate. Lemme quote one of my rap lyrics

"Its a dog eat dog world, so they bitches cunninglus.

One spurdo. I like that meme.

>>24270699
Virgin colada on the rocks from the books. Hard order so plz no roast.

Normies are weird creatures who bandwagon for popularity, im not much of fight guy but you make it sound like a good one

Onities thing im not sure. Im kinda in the same situation. Im a rapper tryna make it and shes Straight a student athlete.(actually am 18yo senior dont tell the agencies) .my best guess would be to tell her if you have a connection. But try and become closer

>>24270703
Id say they love you and are worried. Why give up anon

>>24270742
Theres gotta be something to live for. Im not saying life is super grand but I belive noone is hopeless.

I write rap songs about struggle and the truth with the occasinal regular rap song.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 559x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 559x479
>>24270769
people will do that man. In truth I like being alone. But if you dont try looking more friendly and talking more

>>24270793
This is a schnapps right. Also nice, you gonna try anything or to early you think?

>>24270852
Id say one liquor desu.

>>24270981
Id say try and get involved in getting them apart and then moving on mate. She seems like a toxic influence.
>>
>>24270146
Last thread I stated how I wanted to end my life because I have no friends and everything that cause that was my fault.
Any it still do. Because what's left for me in this world?
There is this one friend who is keeping me alive. And if she decides to hate me like most people do. There will be nothing to live for.
Fuck, I'm in high school. I'm supposed to be having a good time.
But I'm just that kid. That kid who acts edgy but who really is loner.
I just say stupid things and send stupid texts and that makes people hate me.
People can't rely on me. And now I can't rely on others because I have no friends.
Nobody took the time to deal with. No one understands my autistic behavior.
I feel people will remember me for if I was gone. That will at least give me the recognition I want.
>>
>>24270990
Fuggg XDDDDDD. I hate fugging women so much sometimes.
>>
>>24271095
Its pretty fucking early. Thanks for the schnapps, and I think instead of going too fast like my last gf, I'll go a bit slower.
>>
File: 1447285456873.jpg (67 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1447285456873.jpg
67 KB, 500x389
A whiskey on the rocks, thanks.
Anyhow, i went to Ikea yesterday and saw a normie girl getting punch in the face by her normie bf, just at the exit part of the store. She fell against the glass window and started crying. Kinda felt sorry for her. The bf's look on his face was on of disbelief. Didn't help her though. I was carrying my new, big plushie elephant towards the wrap table. He's really really soft, would recommend.
>>
>>24271126
Still in highschool myself(agencies dont know shh) If you know you send bad texts then stop. If you know how to fix then do it lad. You can fix it and if you want recognition find a talent and be great at it . And lose the edge.

>>24271127
Fug bigges mane :DDDD

>>24271161
Good on you for taking it slow man.
>>
GIVE ME THE HIGHEST ALCOHOL CONTENT BEER YOU HABVE
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 500x500
>>24271201
Here ya go mate. Normies btfo and nice pickup mate. Sounds comfy.
>>
File: image.gif (12 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
12 KB, 480x322
>>24271276
Sir im gonna need you to stop yelling. Heres a beer
>>
File: 1446935610765-1.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1446935610765-1.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>24271298
That's the stuff.
also, my jukebox song for tonight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9BAlBFv9fE
>>
can I have a Louis XIII, neat? Actually, how much will that be and can I just put it on my tab?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x413
>>24271421
Sure you can put that on the tab. Thatll be a 5 rare spurdos and common one. You sure have some expensives taste anon. You must have a story to how yoi can have such tastes
>>
>>24265545
Scotch, the good shit. I need to forget as much as possible, kill off the paranoia for a while and just sort some shit out.
>>
Heres a nice chill song for the jukebox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwIu8-FlGU

Ill have a boston lager please

Hey /r9k/ whats up tonight? Feeling pretty good right now I guess, but maybe thats cause Im already a little buzzed. I feel really lonely though, to be honest...I mean, it seems like everyone is doing something, everyone in town is having a meaningful time and Im just sitting here. Im so lonely. If I go out and walk amongst the night, I feel like Im not really part of the world, Im just living on the edges. Why do I always feel this sense of isolation? I just want to be let in. But its like my personality and social incompetence just forever keeps me at a distance. Im always on the outside looking in
>>
>>24271466
not much to tell. People around me are more successful and I compensate by spending more money relative to what I make. I have some nice things like a PS4, Xbox 1, Wii U, and a 7.1 Denon sound system but I rarely use them. I am materialistic and vain while also being way too envious of others.

Also, I'd probably act like I was interested to start a conversation but I'll just have a Jack and Ginger instead since I try to ration my drinks so I don't spend too much money on the first of many
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 850x565
>>24271528
Here ya go. Whats wrong anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x380
>>24271602
Jack and ginger then. Like we say in the rap buisness
"You can rock designer but you gunna be eating ramen"

Or you can study their succes and try and make it big so that you can afford that drink you ordered first
>>
File: 1446747568093.jpg (12 KB, 340x226) Image search: [Google]
1446747568093.jpg
12 KB, 340x226
>>24266063
Cheers to that, anon. Cheers to that.
>>
>>24271616
Nothing special honestly. Just can't trust anyone. I can't even bring myself to trust the people I'm closest to and that's the catch 22. If I could trust them enough to say something I would know I could trust them but I can't say anything until I can trust them. Basically, paranoia sucks. The end.
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 320x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 320x700
>>24271584
What do you mean social incompetance anon

One lager
>>
>>24271692

Man, how do I even explain it? People may descibe my social ills as being symptomatic of aspergers. Im just horrible at communicating. I want to connect with people but I just can't.

I just can't do it. Theres only been a few times in my life when I felt a real connection with someone and they've been so rare and precious, yet it seems like normal people have that all the time.
>>
File: guccimang.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
guccimang.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>>24270990
>>24270699

Mirror Image Dubs! Only a very few are truly blessed.

Thank you Based barkeeps assistant!! (Can I refer to you as BBA? If that's Ok with you of course. Or any nicknames
you're comfy with?)

These Frogs and Feels threads are what keeps from An Hero. You deserve a Nobel Prize and a toast from everybody here honestly. Fucking love you. Homo.

Ahh it's chill. Dw. Looks like Tonight's gonna be my first time getting CROSSED!

Tru tru. Yea it is. Looking forward to it.

Shhh. No tell. I feel you senpai I feel you. Yea I'll try to get closer. Talk to her more. I might see her Thanksgiving so wish me luck OP!

Btw I actually used to go to her same college. We were friends freshman year but I left for personal reasons and suicide-tier depression. My GPA was (barely) passing tho so my dean said I can come back if I want to and I don't have to take any entrance exams. T.BH I'm strongly considering plan to go back.

But problem: the earliest I can come back is next fall. So that would make me a sophomore and her a senior year college. Is that success gap uncrossable? Is there no chance any grill in senior year would date a guy her Age Equal but couldn't handle and now is 2 years behind her in getting his degree? I don't personally have any problems with dating a grill who's more advanced than me in life achievement but I don't know if she would.

Pls be brutally honest.

The truth hurts but I need the truth. And I got drinks on the house to swallow down the Truth Pill anyways amirite? And understanding fellow robots.
>>
>>24271684
If theres noone you can trust keep it to yourself. Tounges are slippery. But I think it wouldnt hurt to trust. Why so paranoid anon.
>>
you ever have to kick someone out of this bar, my man?

You get a lot of unstable drunks around these parts
>>
Im doing it anons

Im downloading Tinder again

I just gotta have some connection with SOMEONE
>>
>>24271730
Thanks for the dubs check. Brutal truth is it shouldnt be an issue imo but she might think differernt. Go back, being a neet is shit. I hate chasing those annoying little shits out when they go on about "muh free time"
>>
>>24271777
Lucky sevens confirm your going to get laid
>>
File: puppydogpepe.png (151 KB, 750x595) Image search: [Google]
puppydogpepe.png
151 KB, 750x595
>>24271763

Sorry Anon. I'll calm the fuck down. My high's just kicking in. Bout to get Comfy Couch Lock AF
>>
>>24271724
Well you cant force a connection so id say keep searching for those connections man. Those few peope in your life btw, if not then why?

Work on communication skills. Muhammed ali would talk to his dog to get over his mumbling. Maybe you can do something like that.
>>
>>24271763
Only traps and neets. Their kind AREN'T allowed

>>24271819
Its okay mate we all like being loud. Hows the comfy life treating ya

>>24271777
Nice mate, im glad to see you trying
>>
>>24271858
Say barkeep, have you been here before? or is this your first day?
>>
>>24271905
The current barkeep is out so im running the joint. Im usually the guy in back cleaning but anons need this place so I stepped up to the plate. Names dom and I rap.
>>
File: Feels Guy foward.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
Feels Guy foward.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
>>24265545
I'm back. Gimme a cranberry juice please.

I don't know how i'm suppose to feel anymore. I woke up, played Sm4sh for an hour, ate breakfast, went back to bed, sleep the whole day anyway, and ended up back here. I know I should be feeling glad I don't have to do anything today but I feel like I wasted my whole day. Alone. Again.

Don't know if you allow game music so :
1st is game music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-NkWyFHLM

2nd is not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

How's everyone else's day going?
>>
>>24271740
At this point I'm not sure if it's clinical or if it's just that I've been betrayed too much in the past. It's especially bad because I've recently gotten into a relationship with a long time friend of mine, one of my only friends at that, and as much as I know I should trust her I'm constantly worried she's going to find someone else or that I'm just going to do something to fuck it up and lose one of the few people I have left or worse that the whole thing has been a pity relationship from the start. She's pretty much all I have to cling to and she knows more about me than anyone else in my life ever has.
>>
File: tinderbulllshit.png (78 KB, 668x1187) Image search: [Google]
tinderbulllshit.png
78 KB, 668x1187
>>24271777
get used to rejection
pic related is my latest rejection
>>
Drinking hard cider because it's fall and getting crisp and cold and comfy as fuck

BUT

>hearing all this terrorist shit
>making me super paranoid, I just want to be alone in my room in the dark during my favorite season which sucks
>already super paranoid and angry over all the stupid bullshit going on with college campuses
>avoid watching the news and shit but I always end up seeing it, even from here

I hate the outside world so fucking much, I really don't feel like getting fucking killed because some sand apes and rednecks are angry at each other, goddamnit.
>>
On another note, does anyone have good cigar suggestions that are generally available in a lot of cigar places/common to find but good?

I've really gotten into trying them recently but I'm not sure where to branch out to.
>>
File: tindershitt.png (106 KB, 668x1187) Image search: [Google]
tindershitt.png
106 KB, 668x1187
>>24271953
oh well, guess I'll try again later
>>
>>24271095
For what it's worth, she's a very sweet girl. I've known and loved her since the second grade. She just has a horrible taste in men. If it weren't illegal and "racist", this nigger would have a ten gauge shell in his chest.

God where did i go wrong...
>>
>>24271968
Sorry to hear that anon. If it makes you feel any better, at least your not one of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (802 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
802 KB, 1698x1131
>>24271926
Here ya go mate,if ya feel like somethings wrong do something different.

>>24271929
I think you just need faith in yourself. She chose you. She values you as a person enough to start a romantic relationship with you.
>>
>>24265545
I'll take a Hollywood. 1 part vodka, 1 part Chambord, 1 part pineapple juice, shake and strain. Garnish with cherry or pineapple if you have it please.

As for my day, it's been alright. I've done nothing besides browse this Ethiopian tapestry weaving forum, play NCAA 14, and listen to my music collection. Currently spinning Baroness's Yellow and Green. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orNtBk7VVM&list=PLE8BzzabnLXcUt5a0HPw5OT6DK157Djdi
>>
>>24272053
Having faith in myself is something I'm always struggling with but thanks. I think I'm gonna take my leave for the night. I'll see you next time I need a stiff drink.
>>
>>24271953
>>24272008
Kek

>>24271968
The world is on high alert right now it wont happen to you mate

>>24271994
Not much into cigars mate desu

>>24272026
Its not you that went wrong, its her. Try and call police,leave an anonymous report.

>shes a sweet nice girl

Oh man so is my oneitis
Shes so fucking pretty too. Like memorizingly pretty. But only I see it apparently. Plus shes got a huge circle of friends. Meanwhile im a loner who lifts weights a little and raps. God damn man.
>>
File: 1438734892105.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438734892105.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1200
im sooo lonely

i hate myself soooo much'

so much sadness its driving me crazzzzy. i think im going to die from it

my life is just going to my shitty job and back to my apartment. thats it. no friends or girlfriends or social life or anything, still a virgin etc

im soooo upset. fuck maybe i should juist drink more;
>>
>>24272113
Here ya go. Hope this is it.

If the 4chan is all I have part all you have part is bothering you change it

Into music eh, I write rap music myself.
>>
File: feel guy eyes closed.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel guy eyes closed.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>24272053
Alright then, here's my day from yesterday. Get ready because it's about to get ugly.

>Be me
>Be a socially inept nerd.
>Chad who I hate comes up and tells me how i' m doing.
>Knows I hate his fucking guts.
> "Fine. You?"
> " Feel great, always. Me and my girl are going to Gatti's. You coming, Anon?"
>"No, i'm good. Thanks though, Chad."
> "Anytime".
> Soon as he leaves, barf all over the place because i'm a sperg who can't even talk to their own gender.

And the worst part is, I kinda wanted to good. Just so I wouldn't feel lonely anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1064x1600
>>24272144
Stay safe mate. She loves you remember.

>>24272218
Well why so friendless anon? Put the bottle down for a little bit and talk it out.
>>24272228
Forgot drink
>>
>>24272228
I think you nailed the drink.

Write rap, eh? Mind spitting a few bars?
>>
>>24272170
I know man. It sucks shit to be alone, and even more so because of some ape. For a quick update, he has constantly been abusing her. I really don't even know who to trust anymore.

Can I get a full bottle of your strongest? Maybe a casino-grade cigar?
>>
File: 1442106162660.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1442106162660.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>24271789

Oh shit. KEK. When you said "hard order" for the pina colada I thought you meant it has alcohol (as in hard liquor). But now I see you meant "difficult order".

Sorry. Reading comprehension probs. :^)

Ah, excuse my neetfriends. I only lurk those wagec.uck threads. Though I have to admit, they give me da cheap laughs m80.

I see where you're coming from. Speaking as a Neet, Neet can be shit at times. Unless you're neet and rich maybe.

I was w.agekek this summer in drywall construction (I know I know, the Mexicans in construction meme, hahaha you would be in drywall) but it was ok, not the best. Felt monotonous t.bh. Not something I would want to do long term as career. Though mad respect for all my coworkers. They haul ass on that job site. Hard working hombres that's for sure.

That's why I'm trying to go back to college. Ja feel?
>>
>>24272254
Doesnt sound too bad mate,probably just gonna trick you. Why so lonley mate.
>>
>>24272218
I wish I had an apartment, I know I want to be alone already, I crave it. I wish I had a place to just go and lock the door, leave all the lights off and listen to music and fall asleep. I would die happy if I had that
>>
I'll have the Morgan's special, barkeep. And I'll have some https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0 on the jukebox.

>>24269496
You sound a lot like me, anon. Down to seeing those bright eyed kids and wishing you could save them from the decade of slow corrosion they're doomed to.

I've always taken comfort in knowing there are pockets of goodness, in communities, individuals and ourselves. There will always be good, no matter what. We can't save the world, or fix it, but we can do whatever we can to be one of the reasons it's worth trying to fix.

You have a good heart, anon. Let it grow, let it be seen, and others may follow in your example. You'd be surprised at how many kindred spirits you can find in life, and the places you'll find them.

If we can be good people, then maybe we can at least make all the suffering mean something.
>>
File: Crying.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Crying.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>24272296
As soon as I moved into college, no friends whatsoever. I can't make friends. I literally drive people away.I don't want to delude myself anymore. What do I do?
>>
File: 1443699667421.png (2 MB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
1443699667421.png
2 MB, 3496x4024
>sit down in class
>two empty seats on either side of me

I just don't understand. I shower every day, I change clothes every day, I'm not fat, my hair isn't all greasy, and I try to be friendly to everyone. What am I doing wrong?

Malibu coconut rum please, and leave the bottle.
>>
>>24272300

its not that great man. i mean its cool being alone but it gets really lonely. i dont have any friends.

one time i was so lonely i went into town myself and into the bars alone, it was one of the lonliest nights of my life
>>
Gonna trip for this thread in order to make it easier for my drunk ass to make sense of it.

>>24272300
I'm guessing money/job is the main factor holding you back?
>>
am i an alcohlic if i have a 6 pack in one night
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1500x1500
>>24272275
Heres a verse from a song I wrote about oneitis I call it yours truly

I know It wont happen its apparent
So im trying to stop caring
Told myself stop staring
Thats setting up for nightmaring
Wanna dm you see how youre faring
Tell you I love the smile that youre wearing
Tell you your the spitting images of what a succesful young women is
While I rap like a simpleton
roll a j and comtemplate quitting this
Maybe my wish is big
But I know that im getting this
But I pray to god that some other dude isnt hitting it

>>24272286
Heres a vodka,strongest drink I know. No cigars here I think. Dont worry. Everything will work out.

>>24272290
Sucks being new man. And yea I know a neet and he says he miserable. He has girls and friends tho so he does ok. Also I feel ya life is about fullfillment
>>
>>24272419
Not unless you're doing it every night and you start noticing you need more and more to get the same affect. At my worst, I was drinking about a fifth of hard liquor every 2 days even when I had to go to work and school the next day. I was easily approaching alcoholism. You're not there yet.
>>
>>24272364
I've done that, I enjoy it, maybe that's the difference between us. The only fear of it I have is maybe getting mugged. But if I didn't worry about that, I'd walk every single night and go hang out under bridges or highways.

>>24272375
I got a retail job, and while I had extra spending money, it wasn't enough to get an apartment, and I also really, really started to not like people even more than I already do, and I hate getting worse than I am because then I just act unneededly mean and I don't wanna put anyone through that.
>>
>>24272446
I really like that. I really wish I had some decent program so I could try and make a beat for it.
>>
>>24272485
Do you have a degree? And if not, would it be feasible for you to try and get one?
>>
>>24272446
>Russian Standard
fuck yea
>>
>>24272468

size wise how does a fitth compare to a six pack

sorry my spatial IQ is low. but my verbal is high
>>
>>24272303
Is this what youre looking for?

>>24272360
Find people like you
Wolves dont fit in with sheep

>>24272363
Well are you ugly? Angry look on your face with headphones in. The latter keeps people away from me. Rum will be here in a second sir

>>24272419
Only if you do it every night lad. Everyone needs to drink away the pain.
>>
>>24272512
Tried working on an AA, excelled in English/Science/other subjects but had a really hard time with math, and it eventually made an advisor tell me to just stop going. Asked if I could get a "math disability" and replace it with more science, but they said it wouldn't be worth it, I guess maybe they didn't see any value in me and just advised me to go.

It was so bad my hair was actually falling out in clumps.
>>
>>24265877
leave then?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 191x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 191x510
>>24272493
Getting a job so I can get a labtop toproduce beats myself desu
>>24272549
Forgot drink
>>
>>24272549

heres my system: work throughout the week, then on the weekend, get drunk

thats not alcoholic levels, is it? i mean thats pretty standard right
>>
File: Mask.jpg (39 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
Mask.jpg
39 KB, 500x393
>>24272549
I've tried so hard, man. But no matter where I go to find friends, they all go away. I understand what your saying, asst, barkeep. But it only gets worse and worse. Another round of cranberry, please.
>>
>>24265545
I need to quit my job but I don't know how to tell my boss that I'm leaving.

Also I don't have another job yet.

Morgan and coke, but heavy on the coke, both because I like soda and because i have work tomorrow. I'm a kek who works weekends.
>>
>>24272260
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again
>>
>>24272627
If you're really intent on leaving just explain that it's not what you want in life and that you want to make a decision to better yourself. If they get dickish about it that's their own problem.
>>
>>24272446
Thanks barkeep; I needed that real bad. I'm just flabbergasted that this would happen to a girl as sweet as her...
>>
>>24272524
A fifth is 750ml. Hard liquor is typically about 40% alcohol in the States. That means it's about 300ml of alcohol per bottle. A beer is typically about 4% alcohol in the US. A typical can is 12 oz. 12 oz is about 355 ml. 355ml times 6 is 2130ml. Altogether, there is 85.2ml of alcohol in a whole six pack.

tl;dr: I was drinking about twice the amount of alcohol you were a night.
>>
>>24272549
I like to think I'm not ugly. I'm probably around 7/10. I'm not crazy hot, but I've gotten compliments before. And I never have my headphones in.
>>
File: biggoron.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
biggoron.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
our ancestrs drank a shitload of beer, right? i mean i heard thats part of why agriculture took off, because beer was so great

so our ancestors were really into this shit right
>>
>>24272590
Besides being a barkeep, what job are you going for?
>>
>>24272619
Also I didn't get shunned for music so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjJzFqsfPpo
>>
>>24272675
didn't they also mix it with clotted blood and honey
>>
(>>24272303 here, btw)

>>24272446
Not bad, barkeep. Keep at the rapping. Sounds like it's doing you good.

I'm a (wannabe) writer myself. Screenplays, a novel. Once in a blue moon a poem or two. Hasn't taken me anywhere yet, but all the big shots say you should only write if you can't stop yourself, and I haven't been able to yet, and I don't have anything else really going for me future wise, so here I am.

>>24272590
That's the one, barkeep. Though I'll take some Amaretto if you've got some going too. I'm no expert on drink, but I like what I like.
>>
>>24272654
Sticking up for myself is a huge issue of mine. I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've done it; I'm fine going over hypothetical scenarios in my head but when it comes to actually doing it I can't even send a text.

If I put this on the jukebox will it make me a faggot? I mean, a bigger one than I already am?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZUopdODqYg
>>
>>24272598
Don't worry, anon. That's what everyone does.
>>
File: firu.jpg (10 KB, 202x213) Image search: [Google]
firu.jpg
10 KB, 202x213
Goddamn, I have been having a shit day, I've had to block the third email account my ex girlfriend made because she keeps sending me pictures of her and her new girlfriend making out.
She didn't harass me until I found out that she had gotten with some other girl while I was 1000 miles away living for work, and then started attacking me, I just don't understand. Fuck.
>>
>>24272668

how do you feel now bro
>>
>>24272598
Thats what normies do and they arent alcholics

>>24272619
Well why do they leave lad? Its gotta be something
Heres another round

>>24272627
1.go tell him
2.leave

That simple mate
Drink will be here in a second
>>
>>24272746
We all fall for what's worst for us. Don't worry about drink, anon; the next one's on me.
>>
>>24272759
I'm great. Now I only drink on the weekends, and I'm much more well-adjusted. We're all gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>24272769
How much do normies drink on a weekend thouggh

hahas
>>
>>24271858
>>24271819

Comfy life is aight rn. Neither good nor bad. I'm the pina colada guy btw.

Hbu?
>>
>>24272791
Thanks, anon, I stayed dry until recently because fuck I need something to cope with all this.
>>
File: ayy feel.jpg (26 KB, 680x651) Image search: [Google]
ayy feel.jpg
26 KB, 680x651
>>24272769
Maybe i'm too antisocial. I barely function going to the store as is. And the worse part is, i'm a nigger so white moms hate me. Do you think a nigger can change his life? Looking at the news, it doesn't seem likely. But barkeep, i'm willing to try if you think I can.
>>
>>24272746
I dated a girl long-distance, towards the end she openly talked about obviously-flirting shit and got pissed if I was anything but a top c u c k.

Don't know what else to say man, shit sucks but we're here for you. If you wanna talk about shitty ex girlfriends I'm your man. If not, well shit still sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 240x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 240x605
>>24272667
Bads things happen to good people and vice versa. Just gotta roll with the punches

>>24272671
Are you an ass? Idk what else it could be mate.

>>24272675
feels know no history

>>24272695
Just the bar assitant trying to make it in the rap game. I have a voice I want heard

>>24272703
Screenwriting seems hard as hell and filled with more critism props to you

Drink coming up

>>24272746
Shes a psycho thats all mate

Coconut rum morgan cominf up
>>
>>24269194

I feel this on so many levels Anon.
>>
Im not drunk robots. Im just happy

so whats a good song for the jukebox. i think this one is kinda neat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NW9M0dYSgc

admit it this song is feely as fuck

i want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

baka desu senpai
>>
>>24272900
I feel you, my man.

>>24272746
Christ, dude. Sounds like a complete psycho. I'm sorry she hurt you. I hope you find a way to block that shit and move on from this chapter of your life. We're here for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 500x375
>>24272799
Indeed lad

>>24272835
Rap stress and feels over oneitis is shit man.

>>24272865
>a black person

Achievement and success dont know race but judgemental assholes do. Dont worry anon youll make it big.

Morgan and coke up ammerto next
>>
>>24272769
>1.go tell him
>2.leave
I said it already, I'm so bad at that shit.

For details, we're building a house, and I'm 90% of his non-pro ('pro' as in, name on side of truck, license #XXXXXX sort of thing) help. So if I just left, sure it's my right to do that and all, but I'd almost feel like I was walking out on something.

I'm a huge pushover like that, these kind of sentiments are normal for me. The one easy one to leave was Walmart, where the only reason people even *notice* if you ditch 2 weeks straight is because the computer system notifies management.
>>
File: 1438050694347.png (605 KB, 698x537) Image search: [Google]
1438050694347.png
605 KB, 698x537
Captain and Coke, please.

Lots of thoughts tonight. Listening to Keane currently.

Working a lot lately. 60-70 hours a week between two shitty jobs. Actually had this morning off and I wasn't sure what to do. Ended up finishing Bravely Default after nearly two years. I'm trying to get some debt paid off so I'm working as much as I can. Also don't really have much going on in my life now, so work is at least something to do.

I'm almost 31 and a virgin but I might actually lose it soon. I like this girl that I would lose it with and I think she likes me, but I don't know how compatible we would be in a relationship. It would be long distance and our lives are very different. We've talked about becoming a couple, but I don't know if it would really workout in the end, even if we do care a lot about one another. We're supposed to meet sometime in the next few months.

I've actually received a decent amount of female attention in the past year. I don't know why. I'm 30, I'm fairly short (5'7"), my hairline is receding and I work two low paid jobs and live with my mom. One of my co-workers is getting pretty flirty with me. She's married though. Kinda weird that I blew through most of my 20s without so much as a second glance from most girls, but now that I'm 30 and living a shitty life as my body turns to shit suddenly I'm some sort of hot commodity.

Life is weird. Kinda hoping 2016 is the year where I finally get my shit together, because I'm not getting any younger and I don't want to continue my life as it is.
>>
>>24272846
Amen to that, anon. There's no easy way out of that kind of rut.

But promise me this; you'll drink, you'll feel shit, you'll get it out your system, and then you'll stop. Don't do her any favours by throwing yourself into a spiral over her.

>>24272900
(>>24272303
>>24272703 here)
Thanks anon. I struggled with writing for a long time before discovering screenplays. It was like all this stuff in my head I'd been trying to express finally had an outlet. It was great to write and for it all to flow so naturally for the first time.

Working on something with a friend that I'm real proud of. If we finish this I'd actually be happy to share it with people. It'd be nice to create something, and be able to look back on it and be proud.
>>
>>24265715
this doesn't make sense. although rum isn't the best liquor, vodka has little to no taste compared to most liquors.
>>
>>24272996
If you have something else to chase chase it. Fuck everything else.

Ammereto
>>
>>24272980
Thanks, barkeep. Thanks, lads at the F&F. Without you guys, i'd probably had an hero by now. How much do I owe, asst. basedkeep?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 314x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 314x480
>>24273042
Bloxxxxxxxxxx plz no ban
>>
>>24273016

what are your jobs??
>>
>>24265623
Why didn't you do it
>>
File: 1439086659288.jpg (92 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
1439086659288.jpg
92 KB, 500x693
hey guys. in case the barkeep leaves i have some shit in my basement. some alcohol thats been fermenting for months in these old barrells. should provide for a good time.
>>
>>24273070

I work in a drug store and restaurant.
>>
File: image.png (562 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 640x1136
>>24273016
The wall isnt a meme anon.
Chase the girl you want. Shes waiting mate. Here ya drank

>>24273062
Spurdos are appreciated

>>24273021
You dont know how many times ive fucked up rap songs. Friends barely believe I feel the same. But rap is my passion so I soldier on.
>>
File: Figure-in-Sea_c1957-FB-BL.jpg (356 KB, 694x1000) Image search: [Google]
Figure-in-Sea_c1957-FB-BL.jpg
356 KB, 694x1000
I'm gonna throw a couple of coins in the jukebox, don't mind me. I'll have a rum and coke, barkeep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxf21Yh0LsI&

I've wasted 4 years of my life to get a useless degree that only takes about 2 years to get (AA). My GPA is 2.3. Thanks, depression. I'm only 21, but damn. I feel like I've wasted a nice chunk of my life.
>>
I dont know man. This wage slave shit aint working out for me. Im debating either collecting unemployment or just dropping out entirely and taking some time to bum around the states and hobo shit up but fuck! Im 23 im supposed to have at least a career or a degree or something by now. I was i could blame the alcohol or the drugs but i just got too comfortable working the same shitty job and never taking steps to progress or do something cool or adventurious.
>>
>>24273123

man i feel you. i have a shitty job in a grocery store. my life is just there and back in my dinky apartment feeling alone all the time. alcohol and /r9k/ is the only thing that makes my life tolerable.

i mean i kinda hate my job but some of my coworkers are ok. im so lonely though
>>
I'll take a captain morgan on the rocks. Everything is terrible, I finally accepted that I'm going to be alone forever because I don't want to just get laid, I want a companion. It's never going to happen, all women are the same.
>>
File: tumblr_mjiio97irg1s2dipmo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjiio97irg1s2dipmo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x259
>>24273143
Keep the change. See ya tomorrow.
>>
>>24273147
I'm 24 and I think along those lines a lot. I know a lot of people who made something of themselves with no degree or family money, but I just lack a spark I suppose.

What are you wageslaving at now?
>>
Putting a song on the jukebox rotation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53cWa-CdUg

>>24273147
What job are you doing, anon?

>>24273146
Have you thought about trying to go back for a Bachelor's?
>>
File: image.png (562 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 640x1136
>>24273110
Ill be here till the boss comes back.

>>24273146
Morgan seems popular hope you dont mond. You got your degree. Whats the next part of your master plan.

>>24273147
I think you should pursue a hobby and or talent. It might do you good.
>>
>>24273165

Cheers, man. Have a drink.

I feel the same way. Most of my co-workers at both places are actually pretty cool. I don't do a whole lot outside of work, so being there gives me people to talk to throughout the day. Both jobs suck, but at least we all get to suffer together.
>>
>>24273212
>that pic
I quit Walmart because I was horrified of becoming pic related, and saw tons of people becoming or having become pic related, working alongside me.
>>
I DID IT GUYS!!

messages some girl i knew from back in the day. im drunk and i just asked her how life was going. and she said she wants to hang out!!!
>>
>>24273278
Dude. I think we all know what this means. She wants the D
>>
File: image.png (310 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
310 KB, 640x1136
>>24273196
Hope a bottle is ok lad. Id say dont give up just look for fulfillment somewhere else.

>>24273278
Nice mate did she say yea. Where you two going
>>
>>24273262
I saw a 90 year old working there once. He died in he same year in his sleep, a wageslave. Work hard, anon. Now I really have to get going. See ya.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 509x411
Hey barkeep, got anything thatll get this anxiety out of me.

Like it literally takes me 15 minutes or more to message this one girl,because im scared im going to fuck something up and she'll stop responding to my texts. Normally this shit wouldn't happen, it didn't happen with girls in the past ive texted with, but I'll explain

1/2
>>
>>24273248

thanks for the drink bro

and i mean, yeah, sometimes i can talk to the co workers. but most of the time its damn borning. and mangagment can be a pain. but i can get by with it.

sometimesi feel like i just need something more. i can support myself, since i dont have a family or kids. but it sure gets lonely.
>>
>>24266063
>A MOTHER. something that literally hundreds of millions of people become every year

kek. Learn to math.

~20 births per year per 1000 population
~7 billion people
~140 million births per year total
Less than half of those are first births for the mother
Well under 100 million people become mothers every year
You suck fucking hard at math
>>
Is this a piano bar?

I have a 500 year old song I want to play
>>
>>24273312
I worked alongside a grandmotherly old lady, as much as I loved her it made me sad to know someone that age was working where she was.
>>
Is this a piano bar?

I have a 500 year old song I want to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ItNxpwChE
>>
>>24269496
dude, I wanna be someone like you. you seem like a great person.
>>
>>24273353
No need for hostility he was exagerating.

>>24273362
Play away.
>>
>>24273391
Fair, I was unnecessarily hostile, sorry
>>
File: Benjamin-Franklin.jpg (29 KB, 412x411) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin-Franklin.jpg
29 KB, 412x411
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin
>>
Was posting earlier, just got news.

>high school friend became trans
>everyone stopped talking to him
>I didn't even talk to him anymore
>killed himself

dunno what to feel
>>
>>24273318

2/2

So i was messaging her on snapchat and the first it seems like we clicked and everything went smoothly, she even asked me to go to a concert next year with her and her friends. Then I decided to message her on 3 days later and thats when things went shitty. At first things were going nicely, we were messaging each other and shit but then later she decided to use the FaceTime feature on the app,so to put it shortly, after several times of me fucking it up and not fucking it up she just stopped. Next monday i messaged her but no reply.
>>
>>24270147
hey man, ii know its been rough for you but you sound like a genuinely good person. I hope things go OK for you in the future & that I can talk to you again someday. I know your life has been painful but please don't give up yet.
>>
>>24273380
Nice mate. Glad to see ya doing less roboty stuff

Gin and tonic right up
>>24273384
Play away
>>
File: 1446954892498s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1446954892498s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
i love you guys

i dont know what id do without /r9k/

you guys are my best friends
>>
No drinking tonight, I might throw it up.
>work night shift, coming home in the morning
>living in TX, want Mexican food
>get one from a resturant down the street, tastes alright
>wake up, stomach sounds like a cement truck
>5 hours later, still the same
>work in an hour
>work in a lab so I have to take off my PPE everytime to go to the bathroom
Never again.
>>
I rarely come to drink by myself, I don't even know what to order.

I'm doing decent career-wise, my job is fun, I like going there. At this point I could live 1-2 years out of savings if I was frugal but honestly it's fun to be there. Unfortunately being there also means I have to see a girl I fell in love with, at least from time to time.
I wish I could find some other girl so I can't stop thinking about this one since it's clearly not going to work, but I kinda suck at it. I also have no social outlets besides my job and it bothers me.
What also bothers me is possibility that she actually reciprocipates and I'm misreading, but that's damn unlikely.
>>
>>24273500
>saving thumbnails
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 656x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 656x597
>>24273464

3/3

So then i waited about week or so and tried again. Luckily she replied and we messaged each other but when i tried to change the topic she didnt reply again. At least she replied the first time though.

Now im stuck in a weird place, i want to hang out in person with her but i dont know if its the right time to ask. I know this a lot to ask of you barkeep but what should i do?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 337x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 337x462
>>24273482
Forgor drink
>>24273457
Are you the edge highschooler. If that was your friend why didnt you talk to him.
>>24273464
Id say go to her irl explain your deal and how you feel
Heres your dribk
>>
>>24265545
I need your help you guys.
So my only friend is getting married in June. I obviously said I was going to the wedding, but there are two problems.
1. It's in South Carolina and I live in Colorado
2. He wants me to make a speech
I know whats going to happen, being the pathetic robot I am, I'm going to spend like $2k on the plane tickets and shit and I'm going to get way too drunk and be sick almost every day just to get over my crippling social anxiety, which is just going to make everyone feel even weirder about me. I just want to have fun at a party and maybe have sex with a drunk brides maid.
What do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quRRTiNbjeI
>>
>>24273311
It's still alcohol, just more of it. I guess so, but I've still had very little meaningful contact with anybody, and I'm only in uni. I can't imagine how much worse this gets.
>>
>>24273500
Glad to have ya mate.

>>24273519
Rest in spaghetti never forgetti

>>24273539
Try setting times up on your days off for the lads. And talk to her. Nothing bad could happen

>>24273554
No need to be rude lad desu.
>>
>>24273586
>$2k on the plane tickets
From Colorado to SC round-trip? That's crazy. Even if you're buying them the night before and it's a three-hop trip from one tiny airport to another tiny airport, I wouldn't guess more then 900.

Look at Priceline and stuff.

>implying the plane tickets' cost are the problem here
Make sure to get a good night's sleep every night, drink caffeine in moderate amounts, drink enough alcohol (only when everyone else is drinking) to make you just barely too drunk to drive legally.
>sex a drunk bridesmaid
don't do that, if you're not already initiated into the Chad ways you'll just make everyone feel awkward, and probably fail anyway.
>>
>>24271251
I cant fix a fucking collapsed building with my bare hands. The most important friend of mine was a British girl. How can i fucked that up. She is what i admire and what i wanted to be. So many people have called me a freak
Is that what i am?
I just want friends to by my sides after the surgery. But i have nobody.
>>
Fucking killed myself at the gym. I'd normally be excited, but bit concerned why I was pushing myself so hard. Had some weird interactions with women lately. Too odd to explain/not tryna make this a blog post. What do ya say a Larceny bourbon (neat) to help me think things over?
>>
File: 1447365714450.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447365714450.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
got some peach nehi back there?

I basically feel like pic related. I joke around at school (18y hs senior) but I'm dead inside and I've been planning suicide for a few months now. life is just so pointless. why live when you're going to be lost in a sea of billions just like you? I tried to slit my wrists sophomore year, almost died, spent 4 months in a ward. I pretended to feel not depressed to everyone I know after that so they wouldn't suspect. after I graduate I'm gonna move out, destroy all traces of my existence, and disappear someplace deep in the woods. I don't want to live like this or at all.
>>
>>24273586
Id say go and not get drunk as fuck lad

>>24273606
Try and be more connective with people lad
>>
>>24273554
>not saving the thumbnails to post to 4chan when the full-size isn't necessary to spare our Lord and Savior Mootwo (may His Holiness Mootykins RIP in peace lololol haxx0rz) bandwidth/hosting expenses
top no0b tfw when will le normals learn
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.