[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of males aged 20-30 are virgins? And what is the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: alone.jpg (52 KB, 484x255) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
52 KB, 484x255
How many of males aged 20-30 are virgins? And what is the main cause for it?

I assumed it was a high rate cause of hypergamy. And women only wanting Chad and so on. But the real world is so fucking different. Everyone gets laid. Even bald men get qt girls. I see all the stereotypes. Like short men getting girls. Which goes against the height chart material on 4chan. They all just have friends. Meet their girls via mutual friends and so on.

How many of us are forever alone? And what is the main cause of it? It cannot be looks unless you're too picky. Is it loneliness?
>>
I really think it's due to you guys just being cowards and not going in for that kiss or physical contact etc. Or you're just ugly and awkward.
>>
>>24259952
Generally speaking bad practically nonexistent social skills.
And after years of isolation i am just a walking empty shell.
If in some magical way i would land a date or something like that i couldn't behave like a normal human being even for 5min.

To top it off because of all the things mentioned above i probably won't approach any women during my lifetime.
>>
>>24260069

You never learned to make friends. And hence not being able to make a girl friend?
>>
>>24259952

This only happened in this era of modern technology.

When growing up, we would only play video games and the only social contact we had has discussing nerdy hobbies over the internet. Before the internet you would have to make friends, and realize that no one likes nerds and you would have to change for the better, but now there is nothing stopping that because we've created our own nerd bubble which is hard to get out.
>>
wymn want to be empowered and fuck hot dudes exclusively. Nigga's say fuck them and do their own thing. Also with the divorce rates the way they are it's no wonder why men want nothing to do with marriage since it benefits them none.
>>
>>24259952
It's because I'm not too fond of getting close to ANYONE.
>>
>>24260096
You could say that since you need social skills for both of those things and i have none.
>>
>>24260185

In real life, it seems like aloners are forever alone. And social people get girls. No matter their looks, height, face and so on.
>>
If you're too prideful to be settled for you'll never get a woman.
>>
>>24260252
Looks matter. If you are a busted alcoholic/druggie you will probably date a same level person.
And average people will date their average counterparts for the most part.

But the most important thing is social skills. Unless you are so attractive that women will approach you themselves you are fucked.
>>
Almost 70% in this day and age. If you aren't 8/10+ you're fucked.
>>
>>24259952
>How many of males aged 20-30 are virgins?

I'm guessing 0.1%-0.5%

>And what is the main cause for it?

Untreated mental illness.
>>
>>24259952
im a muslim
>>
>>24260348
>Almost 70% in this day and age. If you aren't 8/10+ you're fucked.

This is what I used to believe when I was a NEET to. All I came across was "experiments," from sluthate.
>>
>>24259995
It's mostly ugly and awkward.

There is a contigency of average guys who can get matches on tinder and are just pussies, but most of them have a self defeating personality disorder
>>
26 year old KV here

5'4 manlet
skinny
asian
balding (NW 5)
>>
>>24260348
It's between 3 and 5%, slightly lower for females. In the US obviously

Google it, CDC has stats
>>
>>24260392
I don't have any mental illness except for one mental defect which can't be fixed as far as i know.

>>24260406
You can have a arranged marriage.
>>
File: xin_2203033114421402443871.jpg (12 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
xin_2203033114421402443871.jpg
12 KB, 300x218
>>24259952
>Even bald men
What? When was being bald ever a detractor?
>>
>>24260466
Are you a wizard yet? Also, protip: shave your head
>>
>>24260480
>When was being bald ever a detractor?

Never it's just one of the many self defeating excuses robots use to not even try.
>>
I've been starting to wonder how many people 20 and over can really be virgins myself, because I'm like 5'9 290 with horrific acne and just a monstrous face in general, college dropout, usually no job, live with parents, severely mentally ill, basically insane, do 0 interesting things just play bad video games and watch anime, and I STILL got an also virgin gf, even though I have a tiny dick, told her it was tiny, and even sent her pictures of how small it was before we met, and she STILL flew out to lose her virginity to me. Worst part is she's actually a qt, could do 2000x better than me. Weighs like 120, pushes 8/10 when she tries, I'm literally 1-2.

Sounds like I'm just tooting my own horn here, but seriously, I just want to get across the point that I personally am a lower quality candidate than 99.999% of guys in the world and still got a solid girlfriend. I'm the lowest of pondscum, how are people fucking this up?
>>
>>24259952
I'd guess it's about 10 %.
I am forever alone, because I am not the kind of person that wouldn't be forever alone.
>>
>>24259952
>But the real world is so fucking different
At least you realized it, it's the first step. Don't believe those stupid r9k memes about women, it's just up to you
>>
Women are, for biological and cultural reasons, statistically better relationship partners on average. Make a list of all the things that really count in a relationship, measure them in the wild, and you will always find two overlapping distributions where women

It's been a "woman's job" to make the family and the relationship work. It's a woman's place to learn to be nice and respectful and kind and to listen to others and to be considerate. Women are tidier and better dressed and smell nicer. Women know small talk and find it easier to connect with strangers.

Women pose less of a risk to a man's wellbeing than vice versa. A sexist relationship partner is always harmful for a woman, whereas for men it's a mixed bag and often beneficial.

It's just easier for men to tolerate women than it is the other way around. Even a misogynist wants a woman to own, dominate and mistreat.

Relationships are just a worse deal for women.
>>
>>24260511
>I got lucky with 1 girl
>how is everyone is fucking up? its so ez, lol

Holy shit,fuck off.
>>
>>24260538
>you will always find two overlapping distributions where women usually come out slightly ahead.
>>
>>24260515
>I'd guess it's about 10 %.
It's not even 1%, OP is right, everybody gets laid
>>
>>24260511
>I'm the lowest of pondscum, how are people fucking this up?

It's all already been said before.

They either either:

a. Mentally ill (i.e. have crippling personality defects, you know, the kind of people that wouldn't flinch at beheading their own pet kind of fucked up)

c. have self a self defeating personality and sabatoage their own success because their addicted to misery and the cosy feeling associated with being a perpetual underdog

d. they have impossible standards (such as 2d) and don't want to settle for anything less that their ideal dream girl
>>
>>24260587
a b and c are all mental illness though
>>
>>24260440
>guys who can get matches on tinder and are just pussies
>tinder

It's like selling sand in the fucking desert. Or Ice at the North Pole. You have tro be fucked in the head to even meantion it.
>>
>>24260511
I'm just too autistic for sex. There were some girls who were interested in me, but I always keep back from them, I'm kinda afraid of the whole thing
>>
HORMONES, HORMONES and HORMONES.

Male sex hormones are actually very sensitive. You will know this if you have ever experimented with subtly changing your diet, exercise, and sleep routines.

There is a HUGE percentage of the male population that is disrupting the correct functioning of their endocrine system through poor living habits.

Actually, less people than you might think even have either the discipline or the luxury of living an optimal lifestyle for maintaining stable hormone levels.

Even a single one of the following: going to bed even a little bit late (after 10 pm), not exercising, eating shitty food, getting stressed/depression can lead to a total collapse in a man's sex drive.

SOME guys can do whatever they want and still be rearing to go, but I get the feeling many of us here are not those guys.

I experimented for about six months with a perfect routine. I went to bed religiously early (9pm), ate a clean diet, and exercised daily.

The results were incredible: no more depression and a sunny disposition, high energy levels, almost comically large and hard erection every morning.

I then lost my focus and slipped back into bad habits... but trust me, this shit worked for me and probably could for you guys, too. Give it a chance.
>>
>>24259952
>>24259952
Used to be one, lost it at 22, being a piss poor fag i focused in school, 9years later im a manager in a big ass it consulting firm
>>
>>24259952
I"m a 29 year old virgin
When I was 15 I was about to have sex with a girl but she ended up leaving because I had a small dick (4")
It pretty much destroyed my self esteem and I never pursued a relationship since, even when through out the years I've had cute girls show their interest in me, the fear of rejection became crippling
>>
>>24260098
>Before the internet you would have to make friends, and realize that no one likes nerds and you would have to change for the better,
Completely untrue. In fact, before the internet gained mainstream popularity, you could find a nerdy gf just fine, and she would be fine with you being a nerd, and wouldn't want Chad.
>>
>>24260267
>be the only post to fault the chief sin, pride
>ignored despite being inb4 everyone else
>>
>>24260551
No, he's sadly right. I see ugly and icky guys get girlfriends, it's not luck. And I'm not even bad looking and still a KV, the problem is within you.
>>
>>24260841

The ones who think you need to look like a Calvin Klein model to get a gf are NEET's. They never go out and see real couples. All they see are tinder experiments.
>>
>>24260735

> I was about to have sex with a girl but she ended up leaving because I had a small dick

I refuse to believe this shit actually happens outside the stories posted here.
>>
We're unemployed and unemployable.
>>
>>24260892
Not that guy but it happened to me too.
>>
Answer the following question.
Even if you could get a gf, or maybe two, why do it?

Considering whoever you find will always have loved many people before you, had many relationships before, will judge you, will compare you to previous partners, will cheat on you if given the chance?

Why do it when you are the kind of person that get's left behind and fucked over? Why chase after some retard who had life on easy mode just because they have a vagina? Why get fucked over by such a being? Why lower yourself to do that?

Nope, I think I'd rather die a virgin, because if you didn't start having sex at least at 18, you are done for, you are fucked forever.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>24260930
>>Why do it when you are the kind of person that get's left behind and fucked over?
Because what else is there?
>>
>>24260698
/fit/izen here, can confirm high energy levels, no depression and hard erections due to good blood circulation. Even got rid of acne, oily skin and my beard started growing properly

But non of that matters if you don't get into social situations. I go to the gym, uni and home and that's it. Even if I was a 10/10 male supermodel I wouldn't get laid because no contacts with females whatsoever. Confidence and social capability is everything

I mean ofcourse everyone should look after their health and body, but that alone won't get you laid
>>
>>24260930
I took a 24yo guy's virginity, and he's happily married now.
>>
>>24260948
Studying, killing yourself, killing others, doing drugs
>>
>>24260955

Do you sit alone during lectures?
>>
>>24260977
>he's happily married now.
yea right
>>
>>24260930
If that's the way you see women, then of course you have no problem, just stay away from them. This thread is for people who would like to have a gf
>>
>>24260981
So not much.
>>
>>24259995
>and not going in
I like how normies assume everyone, even robots, have preexisting relationships (even just acquaintances) that allow them to "just man up and go for it."

fucking kek.
>>
>>24260995
But he is.
>>
>>24260955
>Confidence and social capability is everything
This. It's more important than good looks or height or stuff like that
>>
>>24260983
yes, at first I had some small talk with other students from my group but as I failed some of my classes we kinda created a distance between each other.
I mean sometimes somebody asks me "when does this start" or "have you done the assignment" etc, but usually I go to uni and home without letting out a single word
>>
>How many of males aged 20-30 are virgins?

We've done informal surveys on r9k and the rate is something like 2%

I'm 30 khv. It started with being unable to talk to girls, dropping out of school, extended periods of social islation, joblessness, depression. It ended with the realisation that all of those things worked in my favour to help me avoid getting keked. Now this valuing of being a non-kek keeps me from even wanting to try.
>>
>>24260587
>c. have self a self defeating personality and sabatoage their own success because their addicted to misery and the cosy feeling associated with being a perpetual underdog
Well I feel completely BTFO right now. Nice job anon.

Also, why did you skip "b"?
>>
>>24261141

This is why you're forever alone? Not your looks, height, race, whatever. Just your lack of social status?
>>
>>24261141
I feel this, my collage years were the very same
>>
>>24261168
yes. I am not the tallest guy around (5'10) but yeah I would say your confidence, communication and social interacting skills are the most important
>>
>>24259952
I'd say a lot more than females. Probably 33% (1/3). but good luck getting them to admit it.
>>
File: which_color_r_u.png (3 KB, 704x489) Image search: [Google]
which_color_r_u.png
3 KB, 704x489
From the national health survey over thousands of people (of course, people lie, but the numbers shouldn't be off too much)
>>
>>24261168
Looks, race or height are really not that important. I highly doubt there is a statistic correlation between sex and height or race
>>
>>24261273
total bullshit especially female chart
100% sure they are lying
>>
File: RE2.png (206 KB, 1157x709) Image search: [Google]
RE2.png
206 KB, 1157x709
contu
>>
Wizard speaking.

There are some men, very few men, that no woman wants under any circumstances. These are in the vast minority. Most men do get to experience sexual affection at some point. A very tiny number do not.

OP is correct in that, while there is probably some truth to it, all the talk of hypergamy is probably overstated. Because the vast majority of men have sex. Most of the men posting in this thread will have sex. You may be awkward, or shy. You may be overweight. You may have less than ideal physical features. But you will still have sex. And not just with a prostitute. You will have a woman who wants to have sex with you.

This isn't a pep talk, but just reality. The statistics speak to it. Now, I know there's some self-selection issues that come when applying statistics to a thread about late male virginity. But even so, most of you will have sex.

We wizards, the truly and radically unwanted men, are very rare. Consider yourselves lucky you are very likely not to be among them. And if you are? Well, weep ye all with me.
>>
File: RE1.png (208 KB, 1157x711) Image search: [Google]
RE1.png
208 KB, 1157x711
contu2
>>
Only thing you have to do is never try and approach women. That's all it takes. As a man you have to do everything.
>>
>>24261317
And I'm sure your assertion can be backed up with evidence as well.
>>
>>24259995
>just get arrested for sexual harassment so we don't have to deal with you creeps anymore

Nice try
>>
>>24259952
if you take the shit like height charts and dogma about women as gospel, that's your main problem.

some of it is rooted in truths. but the hopelessness conveyed here surrounding it is frankly embarrassing. virgins on r9k,are,in fact, on suicide watch
>>
>>24261355
>Arrested for sexual harassment

Are you fucking dumb or something?
>>
>>24261322
>You will have a woman who wants to have sex with you.
Nice ruse post, m8 almost bought it.
>>
>>24261375
Are you? A 9 year old kid just ended up on the sex offender registry for writing a love letter to his classmate.
>>
>>24261375
>just kiss her dude! Itll totes work

No, are YOU dumb? Not everyone's Chad Chad
>>
>>24260737
Look at the previous generation, faggot. Your dad got laid, right? So did your mom. The reason was because they didn't have Internet access.
>>
>>24261255
No, it's 1-2% male and 3-4% females
>>
> 26
> KV
> Never had a girlfriend

It's a combination of factors, desu. I'm a 5'6 manlet, with average features otherwise. I'm an only child and never really developed a sex drive. Maybe that means I'm an asexual, I don't know.

Growing up was decent in social interactions, I'm not on the spectrum, but I never really enjoyed myself. Every time I was with friends I would wonder if I could be having more fun doing things by myself, and most of the time I could. Women never did me any favors. I've been mocked by them on several occasions. Mostly because of height. It would always be the ones who try to be one of the guys. In order to do that, they'd pick on the 'weakest' guy and give them shit, which would always be me. I'd try to give it back, but they'd either A) make it seem like I was pathetic and compensating or B) if they were losing face, use that they were a girl and call me a creep or loser.

It's situations like that made me aware of the tremendous social power women have. I just don't want to deal with it. Sex doesn't matter, it's not going to improve my life. Modern women aren't attractive. I don't value sex enough in order to deal with the women to get it. It does make me wonder though, what other guys like me are doing. I'm no chad, and never will be, but I probably would have made a decent beta provider for some girl. But I won't be doing that. With more men doing the same, apparently, I wonder what the effect will be?
>>
>>24259952
not a virgin but it is likely that i will not have sex aged 20-30. so there's that
>>
>>24259952
I dunno about you guys, but I'm forever alone because I have a severe mental illness.
>>
>>24261322
fuck your propaganda, you talk like you are predetermined NOT to have sex

I am a not a wizard yet (22year old KV) but anyone can have sex if they truly want it. The reason you and I don't have sex is because we live in a bubble away from society and we like to keep it that way because we don't want to get out of our comfort zone

But if we made some effort in engaging with other human beings statisticaly after some time somehow you will get laid
Now don't tell me that "yea I tried but it didn't work". Bullshit, people who get laid have failed more times than you and I have even tried
>>
>>24261318
>>24261330
Thanks, based anon, for based data. But r9k will most likely ignore them anyway, they love their myths just too much
>>
If I had to guess, it's a very low number but not as low as you might think. Meaning, there are probably more older virgin males out there than you'd think. Of course, it all depends on the country. China you better believe there's a ton of old virgins. Western countries less so. African countries I'd guess if you're a virgin past 12 that's pretty old.
>>
>>24261454
Not the wizard poster, but you are so fucking deluded
Maybe that's the reason you are not getting laid but some of as are actually what is called or labeled ugly and physically repulsive, creepy if you will.
>>
>>24261454
and the virgin status doesn't matter, only your mental state. You could get laid for a month straight and if you then start living again like you are living now you would get back to your virgin you like you never had sex anyway
>>
>>24261398
You know that story is fake right?
>>24261417
Totally the same thing as talking to a woman. Not false equivalency or anything at all.

Just admit you're shitty people and that's why no one wants you. Because that's the truth. Learn it, live it, love it.
>>
>>24261504
You think it makes much difference these statistics? Most men are subhuman whether they are virgins or not. At least in womens eyes. Just a reminder.
>>
>>24261433
The effect will probably be a rise in suicide levels.
Which doesn't make the course of action you and I have chosen prior to that to be wrong.
>>
>>24261379

Well, most of you actually will have a woman who wants to have sex with you.

Sure, a very small number won't. My existence is evidence of this fact. There are men who die virgins. It's not a happy fate, but it happens. Fortunately, it happens surprisingly rarely.

Not fortunate, of course, for those like myself who fall into that rare category. You may rank among them with me, I can't say for sure. And if you do, I'm sorry. Because it's a hard, ugly way to live. I cope with liquor. Others medicate in other ways.

We survive because instinct compels us to. We are still living humans; it's just that we don't live as humans do.

It's a blessing most people, even most of the people on this board (and in this thread), will never become what we very few wizards become.
>>
>>24261433
>With more men doing the same, apparently, I wonder what the effect will be?
There will just be a shift so that there are more women in each of Chad's harems as they age.
That's about it.
>>
So basically around 3-5%, slightly lower for females
>>
>>24261524
okay then you wouldn't get laid so easily (you probably have high standards too) but common don't tell me you didn't ever see a ugly/creepy/obese/whatever guy holding hands or some shit with a girl. Even homeless people get laid from time to time just because they are around people, statistical chance
>>
>>24261322
>>24261379
this is true, but then you'll have to go for it. I was always too.. afraid or somthing, I passed very occasion and am a wizard now. But this anon speaks truth
>>
>>24261568
Yeah it sucks being one of the ones who will die a virgin. You know for a fact that in a room of 100, you are the ugliest
>>
>>24261550
There is nothing more far away from truth than this, but if you want so badly to believe it, ok
>>
File: 1441284256293.jpg (35 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
1441284256293.jpg
35 KB, 389x378
>>24261322
>>24261568
>a woman who wants to have sex with you.

pls stop. my sides don't deserve this abuse.
>>
>>24261454
I'm not writing propaganda.

Here's the thing: most people do have sex. It happens for most men.

Sadly, there are some men who are predetermined to never have sex unless they resort to hiring a prostitute. I always have to introduce the prostitute caveat, because I always get that objection. But the desire for sex is primarily a desire for sexual affection. Otherwise, masturbation would suffice. The idea of having to pay someone to have sex with you is a devastating one. It shows how fundamentally undesirable you are.

It's an ugly, brutal truth. But reality can be ugly and brutal. There are some men women don't want and never will. Fortunately, those men are very rare. Sure, I lament the fact I'm one of those men. But that doesn't matter, of course. Human garbage is still garbage. It is still disposable.
>>
>182cm
>athletic
>average face
>smart
>popular in high school
>average dick
>KH virgin

It pretty much comes down to my mental illnesses. I can count 7 women in my life that were interested in me from when I was 12 to 18, whenever they approached I distanced myself from them. I didn't care for them anymore. Before they were attracted to me I considered them attractive but once they were attractive they looked disgusting and I lost all desire. I saw no point in it, kissing doesn't seem attractive to me, sex is just masturbation with a live object if you remove emotional aspect which I probably would due to my ill mind, couldn't find a situation where I would do anything with said girlfriend. I'm just fucked really...
>>
File: 1388523248683.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1388523248683.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>24261661
>>
>>24261660
>more far away from the truth
There are one or two roasties that just feel entitled to exist within the bounds of this thread and this board.
Fuck off for once with your vaginal brains.
>>
>>24261693
Damn you know my feel and articulate it better than I do.
>>
>>24261661

Well, you may be one of those incredibly rare men no woman wants. I think it unlikely, but not impossible. If so, you have my sympathies, because it's not a very nice way to live.
>>
If you slip out of the social circles during childhood you are fucked. It's just that no one tells you how important that is and by the time you realize it's too late.
Also women have inherent value as a cumdumpster and this gives them free walk out of jail card they will use well before they reach their 20's.
>>
>>24261555
I just always viewed women as just... people. If that makes sense. Never really wanting sex I never put them on pedestals. They were always a neutral to me. So when their nature was revealed, and I was treated like shit, I didn't look past it because "whatever, I still want that pussy." I didn't want it, and I still don't. Especially with the way women are.

It's sounds strange, but I'm actually uncomfortable around women. And I don't mean spergy. I'm unsettled. I know if I say the wrong thing around them it could have disastrous consequences. I know that if I end up not being in their good graces, suddenly I'm ostracized in most social dynamics. Because "that guy is not in with the women" and so being around me could cause a net negative for others.

I just honest to god want nothing to do with women, at all.
>>
>>24259952
Don't let yourself get memed too much, kid.
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24261660
Oh I want to believe it. It's a fact.
>>
File: 1445976240468.jpg (55 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1445976240468.jpg
55 KB, 640x1136
>>24261744
How was it revealed and what exactly do you mean? Being more selective and dismissive because a woman can only produce 1 kid a year and a man can produce 15 a day?
>>
>>24261318
>>24261330
Interesting is the gap between 20-24 and 25-29, it means the point of no return is more like 30 and not 20 or 25
>>
>>24261840
>that pic
and they wonder why more and more men are checking out of society
>>
>>24260841
This desu senpai

I have friends who are fat, drug addicts, lsoers etc and they all have girlfriends. I probably could get a girl too but I'm a coward, a beta pussy.
>>
>>24261547
fuck off slut
and fuck off robot
>>
>literally the biggest pile of methhead shit can get a gf just because he is social

HOW!?

What is the secret of that "social" thing?

How?
>>
>>24261424
I didn't have internet access either when I was young.
So fuck off, you literal 16 year old
>>
>>24261809
If for you attractiveness and being subhuman is the same, then you're right. But in reality (and it's been said in this thread already a few times) attractiveness is not that important, social skills are the key
>>
25 and virgin

Cause: autism+trust issues+different values+esteem issues+rather just jack off

Part of it is it is not really worth it, at least to me (cost benefit balance is fucked)
Another part is certain inabilities on my part.
And a big part is I honestly think I don't deserve to.

I am fine though. I have long ago accepted it, and it does not bother me.

I wish I could make close friends though. That is the thing that makes me sad at times. But I just don't know how adult friendships work. And I am not sure I can put in the work/effort needed to maintain them properly.
>>
>>24259952

Because they don't make excuses
>>
>>24261661
>>24261720
He's right though. You may be the case where it doesn't apply to, but you see it all the time. Faggots come back this board and are like

>"It's finally happened robots! Finally had sex. It's not so great bla bla bla

Most of the faggots who browse this board are either underage or under 25. If you are as mentioned, you most likely will laid.
>>
>>24261728
well, I'm not one of them but whatever. I'm a wizard myself
>>
>>24261952
You are wrong. Thanks to halo effect it's pretty much the same. Attractive people always get rated as having better personality and social skills just by the virtue of being attractive. Also people want to spend more time around attractive people, so they have more opportunities to get social skills, not to mention when have you heard about someone getting bullied for being pretty? I mean it could happen I guess, but it's such an outlier it's irrelevant.
>>
>>24261840
Not really that, women have always been selective. It's more in how they treat people when being selective.

Listening to women criticize something when the spotlight is on them, then endorse it practice it themselves when nobody is looking. All the stories on here, from Reddit and elsewhere, about women cheating on their boyfriends or husbands, sometimes long time relationships, and not feeling bad about it at all. As in, legitimately not thinking they did anything wrong.

It's solipsism, and it's prevalent among females.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/
>>
File: 1406730592420.png (568 KB, 515x449) Image search: [Google]
1406730592420.png
568 KB, 515x449
>>24260538
>Women pose less of a risk to a man's wellbeing than vice versa
>Relationships are just a worse deal for women
is this real life?
>>
>>24261970

Yes, it's also what the statistic >>24261318 says, 90% of people who are virgin by 25, will not be a virgin by 30.
>>
>>24260538
sure is alot of bias against men there anon. especially that whole bullshit bout them being more caring and men it's always harmful to females.

might wanna stop getting your "reality" bout females from tubblr since it's nothing but man hating dykes on there that spew bullshit about men for their own made up agenda and oppressions.
>>
>>24260538
You're correct in a sense that, during our species' early stages, yes women are better.

That's because females are selective, because their reproductive value vastly drops off compared to men. Males achieve fitness by their offspring having offspring, and so to achieve that it benefits them to have as many partners as possible.

However, society and culture are built to repress that. Society exists so we don't have to continue going by the hunter gatherer system. Society increasingly favors women, not men.
>>
>>24262110
I'd rather be alone than fuck Chads used goods when I'm 25. It's so fucking disgraceful, you're pretty much accepting being a kuck by doing that. That's not what robots should do.
>>
>>24260347
>Unless you are so attractive that women will approach you themselves you are fucked.

>tfw attractive enough that girls approach me
>tfw cant appropriately interact with other humans
>>
>>24259952
I'm a 21 yr old virgin due to isolation and family issues. I feel the need to babysit my family all the time due to their perceived incompetence, and because of that i've never had a chance to see what my chances of a gf even are
>>
>>24262028
Also ugly people get laid. I know it's easier to say, I have no gf because I'm ugly (black, manlet, and so on), so it's not my fault. The reality is: also they get gfs
>>
>>24262173
This.
If you has any sort of pride you have to die a virgin, given that you are 25 and still virgin.
>>
>>24262173
Well, than be alone, who the fuck cares. This thread is for people who want a gf
>>
>>24262232
Yeah but it's harder. It's a rigged game. There is nothing honorable or even smart about playing a rigged game. It's like playing counter strike on a touch pad. Sure, at least you are playing, but you aren't gonna be good and you will just improve the other team scores.

Just like ugly people, they are just making the attractive(lucky) people look better. It's pure kuckoldry.
>>
>>24262259
>This thread is for people who want a gf
Said who?
You are free to piss off if being called a kukc triggers you.
That's what you are.
>>
I am somewhat physically attractive, but I'm also so disgusted by the world in general (inb4 edges) that I just don't invest much in life at all.
>>
>>24262215
Are you me????
Seriously, this was me. I lost my virginity when I was 28. Had lots more sex after that. It works itself out I swear. Good luck anon.
>>
>>24262370
So you're enjoying your used goods? Enjoying the cunts that Chad already fucked thousands of times and threw away? Enjoying being their second, third, fourth, ... choice? Good for you.
>>
>>24262047
He's talking about a purely biological perspective.

Of course in reality, child support/alimony usually fucks over the man.
>>
>>24262299
The discussion was about why you don't get laid and what to do about it. If you're a proud virgin and want to stay it, your only interest in this thread is obviously just to call other cux
>>
>>24262245
>>24262299
>>24262417
Nice, the moralfags have found this thread, well it's the end of the discussion I guess
>>
>>24260538
I'm a woman then?
>>
>>24262259
>>24262299

Well, actually I think it's nice to have a thread for virgins of all stripes and inclinations. This is a good thing.

As for myself, I fall into the camp that isn't particularly concerned about the kuckold meme. I've only had a crush on a woman for the past 10 years. Not all-consuming or anything. I don't stalk her social media or anything like that. But I would truly have liked to have had a relationship with her.

In those ten years, she's gotten knocked up by a guy who became her stalker after the relationship ended. She threw him out, he became homeless, and starting taking dicks up his ass.

Now, I would still date her. I don't care she has a kid. But, of course, she still wouldn't have anything to do with me. Because I'm one of those rare men who no woman wants. She consented to sex with a man who went on to live in homeless shelters and enthusiastically accept the penises of other men, but I am lower still.

I don't care that she has a kid. But the funny thing is I'm not even worthy of being accepted as a kuckold. I'm far worse than the homeless guy who spreads his ass cheeks for men twenty years his senior.

Sad, but such is life, I guess.
>>
>>24262532
It's not morals, it's having at least some self respect. Fucking some worn out roastie who can't feel anything means nothing
>>
>>24262573
>Because I'm one of those rare men who no woman wants.
You mean, you are one of those men who this one particular women doesn't want (she may have her reasons). It doesn't say anything about other women not wanting you. Just try some out
>>
>>24262674
>just aproach women bro!
>100 failures later
>lol bro you can't approach so many that seems desperate
>>
>>24262370
I'm sure it will. Been talking to girls online and they say i dont look too bad. I just need these people around me to stop being needy so i can move out dang it
>>
>>24262674

Well, of course she has her reasons. Her reasons are perfectly valid: I'm uniquely and radically unattractive. If I was a woman, I'd reject me too.

Here's the thing about we men who are unwanted in this sort of radical sense: we can see it, feel it. We aren't autistic (despite the meme proclaiming the contrary) and can pick up on nonverbal cues. We can tell when someone is disgusted by us.

The thing is you never get numb to it. It never stops hurting. That look of revulsion never becomes easier to accept. Reality is oftentimes not fun. I would love to believe that some people don't have to be left behind.

But some always will be.
>>
>>24261318
Now make a bell curve with this data and include attractiveness as a factor and you'll see that Chad gets a disproportionate amount of sex compared to every other male below him
>>
>>24262775
I'm just saying that this one women clearly has no more interest in anon, so why spend years waiting for a miracle. There are also other women
>>
>>24262674
>It doesn't say anything about other women not wanting you.

By that logic he would had gotten a gf by now. Being a robot that he is, clearly there's no other woman that will want him besides fat ugly mentally ill desperate
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>24261547

dat Just World Syndrome tho
>>
>>24262928
I think he suffers from oneitis, that's the problem
>>
>>24260347
tfw ive had girls approach me
tfw im too autistic and anti social to talk to them :(
>>
>>24262031
Hey,
I'm the guy you responded to and I'm reading Tomassi as well. The only content like that that's filtered from angry kids.
>>
35 year old KV

Reasons: 3/10 ugly, horrible high school experience being forced into financial classes above mine, went to community college/wageslaved after HS so meeting people became tough and porn is a lot easier. There's fat women and single mothers than I'm confident I could still get with, but I refuse to do that. I've been asexual for 2 years now anyway after quitting masturbation.

I'm on the side of believing that if a man really wants sex, he can do it. It may take approaching hundreds of women, swallowing your pride, becoming betabux. I don't blame ugly men for not stooping to this, but the opportunities are there.
>>
>>24263007
>I think he suffers from oneitis

In my defense, I don't. I would admit it if I did. What's the point of being anonymous if you can't be honest? That's the great thing about posting on here: I can actually be honest.

I have no idea how she's doing now. She could be married and pregnant again for all I know. She doesn't communicate with me anymore. She'd probably respond if I sent her an email or something. I don't really feel any desire to do so.

She was more of an example than anything. Sort of a manifestation of the Eternal Feminine, at least insofar as it relates to me. A woman I was interested in found me unacceptable. She found a man who allows old men to fuck him up the ass acceptable. I guess this was just a way to convey, via anecdote, that there are some men women simply don't want. That's all. I've had far more serious crushes in my time.
>>
>>24261744
>They were always a neutral to me. So when their nature was revealed, and I was treated like shit, I didn't look past it because "whatever, I still want that pussy." I didn't want it, and I still don't. Especially with the way women are.

das it mane
>>
>>24261938
being social and talking to people
and not being anti social or shy or autistic ect
>>
>>24261840
>reply to her, or whatever it's called on Tinder
>have sex, snoop around the house when she goes to bed
>find a way to contact her husband
>inform him that his wife is hunting for cock on Tinder
>roastie gets BTFO the second he comes home, Marine bro kicks her out of the house
>you now have a cool, grateful Marine bro who will teach you how to get /fit/ and talk to girls
>>
>>24263324
All of this is just a different way of saying "be attractive or have wealthy family". I think Halo Effect deserves to be stickied, it explains how attractive people are considered better at everything they do, considered to have high social skills, how they get so many more opportunities to learn social skills. It explains everything.
>>
>>24261809
I would also like the chart that shows women rate men's personalities higher the more handsome they are, if someone has it?
>>
I sent a message to some on a dating site and they just responded saying they're interested in me too!

Turns out it's a bot sending me links to viruses...

How does someone who's completely isolated from society meet people?
>>
>>24260930
This. I know I'm too much of a beta fuck to get a gf as-is, and I know with some effort I could probably improve myself to the point where having a gf is possible.

But that's a shitload of effort for what? I don't want to sacrifice my spare time to talk to some girl and feel keked whenever she brings up her exes. Or to have to spend money on dressing nice and leaving the house. I'd have to get a job, get my own place, work on my social skills, fix my depression, etc. A woman isn't worth that much.
>>
File: 1356240477621.png (305 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1356240477621.png
305 KB, 500x405
>>24261547
>I'm successful and haven't struggled ever
>why can't you just man up bro
>>
>>24263354
It doesn't explain how some poor dirty mexicans also get girls
>>
>>24263423
I don't have it, but I've seen it

There really is no reason to try at anything if you're under a certain threshold. You'll know if you're under the limit or not

Looks like there's only anime for me in this life family.
>>
>>24259952
>>
>>24263485
>and feel keked whenever she brings up her exes.
Your insecurity is amazing
>>
>>24263670
>one inferior guy got lucky against all odds
>means every inferior got can get lucky

Should everyone start buying lottery tickets because one guy won?
>>
>>24263706
>hands in pockets = a sign of insecurity
Jus b mor confiden bro :^)
>>
File: young_men_in_church.gif (19 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
young_men_in_church.gif
19 KB, 500x420
>>24263706
>cause for it?
some still go to church
>>
>>24259952
I think I'm somewhat attractive (been approached by girls more times than I care to admit) but I'm a Master spaghetti chef so I don't even bother reciprocating any attractiveness. My literally, no bullshit response to female attention?

[/spoiler] you-you too...[/spoiler]
>>
>>24263805
WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE SOME FORM OF RELIGION INSTILLS MORALITY INTO PEOPLE SO WE DON'T GO AROUND LIKE SAVAGE ANIMALS GIVING INTO LESSER DESIRES ALL WILLY NILLY.
>>
File: mayu.png (179 KB, 456x344) Image search: [Google]
mayu.png
179 KB, 456x344
Mai waifu would get extremely jealous
>>
>>24263839
>christfags on r9k

Topkek
>>
>>24263781
If you would have to spend some time with those low-lifes, then you would see that pretty much all of them are "lucky" as you call it. So if more than 90% of lottery tickets win, you may consider buying one
>>
I think it's something in the realm of 5%, but I don't have any sources on hand.
>>
You know you're fucked when you're a bifag and can't even get any interest on grindr.
>>
>>24259995
>guys just being cowards and not going in for that kiss or physical contact
if you're anything but chad you'll be sued for sexual harassment
>>
File: 1444247571257.jpg (124 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
1444247571257.jpg
124 KB, 393x829
Just a reminder that the reason 25 year olds don't reach 30 as virgins is because they break down and get a hooker (doesn't count) or kill themselves (wise decision).
>>
>>24259952
If you were that dude

Could you just go up to those grills and say hey i'm here alone, mind if I join you?

in the most non-autistic way possible.

ye or ne?
>>
>>24260841
no the problem is i have no fucking social circle and no normie interests to talk about. I literally cannot fathom how to get a girlfriend, i agree that its not my looks since i regularly see fatasses and balding lankets with girls, but i still have no idea what to do, ive tried joining normie clubs but im always disinterested and an outcast there too, if girls would simply fucking approach all our problems would be gone.
>>
I'm socially retarded and don't want to seek affection. I'm not even that ugly, I just can't be bothered.

I also refuse the settle for anything less than a 7. Not that I ever tried. Ever.
>>
>>24263946
Hooker or no hooker, you're not a virgin anymore. It counts all the same
>>
26 and lazy as fuck neet. Females should compete for my attention.
>>
>>24264028
kek absolutely not.
>>
File: mfwconfused.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
mfwconfused.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>2015
>wanting a gf

what is wrong with you people?
>>
>>24264028
sounds good on paper, but those girls will outright pretend like you don't exist or won't acknowledge you in any way.

if they let you speak at all, that is.
>>
>>24261547
read >>24259995 again
It clearly says "going in for that kiss" which is what he meant would get you in trouble for sexual harrasment.
>>
>>24264066
Want to know how i know you're a normie? If you think the sole reason virgins are depressed is because they havent had sex you're an idiot, theres more to being a virgin than never having sex, its the implication that nobody finds you attractive, and having no value in your life. This shit isnt going to go away when you buy a hooker. This is why I hate those; "just had sex, and it wasn't that great, dont worry about being a virgin" threads, they completely miss the point.
>>
>>24264033
Not the problems of anons like this >>24263823
But of course it's better than not being approached at all
>>
>>24261961
>I am fine though. I have long ago accepted it, and it does not bother me.

Western Herbivore man?
>>
>>24264201

This desu,

fckthrbt
>>
>>24264201
I didn't say that people who have had sex don't get depressed. But people who fucked a hooker are no virgins anymore
>>
>>24264255

There's no point fighting inevitability.
>>
>>24264201
>>24264311
And btw I'm a virgin too, but people find my attractive, so you're wrong on both ends
>>
>>24264354
Let me guess, a girl called you "cute" or a "nice guy"?
Because that doesn't mean you're attractive. That means she finds you non-threatening and not fit for BF material. Basically beta, but not "creepy".
>>
>>24263738
Thanks? My point still stands, though. Why would I want to make myself feel insecure by talking to a woman?
>>
>>24264098
>>24264089
why?

I AM WHITE
>>
>>24264448
what about mysterious and cute?
>>
>>24264201
Actually i would just like to loose my virginity and that's all. I couldn't care if anybody finds me attractive or not and that having no value to life stuff doesn't faze me too.
>>
>>24264548
Just based on this post, the reason you're a virgin is because you're dumb as fuck. Learn to write dummy
>>
>>24264448
No, I've been told by various women, that I'm attractive, some of them wanted sex. I still managed to fuck it up, out of autism and... fear, I guess.
>>
>>24264028
No you cant. Thats just weird even if you are 10/10 chad.

Guys, age/sex/looks matter far more if you are socially retarded. Thats because if you isolate yourself like social retards do, only a minor subsections of girls will ever talk to you, and mostly because they talk to everybody. Those girls dont need your sorry ass.

If you hang out with normies for once you will see that they all get laid one way or another. Just having a small social circle will eventually lead to you meeting somebody you want who wants you back. Being the social retard that you all are, shes probably going to be slightly below your league but you just have to keep at it and NEVER isolate yourself socially, on purpose at least.

The issue for most of you guys is going from no friends to being part in any sort of social circle.

As long as you guys are adamant on being "non-normie" and refuse to cultivate any sort of traits/talents, even just a minor one like being able to play piano chords, that let you broaden your social horizons significantly, you guys are going to live sad pathetic lives with no qt girlfriend ever.

Remember, its completely okay for people to not want to be near smelly social autists like you guys. Thats not on them, thats on YOU. Good thing is you can change yourself (or how you present yourself) if you really wanted.
>>
>>24261938
That's how the women know he exist and through being around each other there's a probability of her liking him.
Not many girls know that I exist and the few that do I'm never around so there's no chance that a girl could ever start liking me.
>>
>>24264354
i didnt say, 'you have to be depressed to be a virgin', i'm explaining the hysteria of male virginity and why men are depressed because of their virginity
>>
>>24264532
if a girl calls you mysterious that means you're the chaddiest of all Chads, since to be called so you need to be a quiet guy, but instead of being called a creepy rapist you get called "mysterious"
>>
>>24264572
>implying women care about intelligence
>>
>>24264577
sure thing, failed normie
>>
>>24264653
They do actually.
>>
>>24264585
>As long as you guys are adamant on being "non-normie" and refuse to cultivate any sort of traits/talents, even just a minor one like being able to play piano chords, that let you broaden your social horizons significantly, you guys are going to live sad pathetic lives with no qt girlfriend ever.
do you think that's what robots do?
Maybe just try lurking some more.

Also I've never isolated myself on purpose except a little in my early teens (which many normalfags have probably done too) and I still have no social circle.
>>
>>24264548
there are plenty of people who say this, and its true that there are people who dont care about validation, but there are a good number of people who do and they are often misunderstood as horny creeps trying to get off, and unfortunately their voice is preponderated by these horny fucks.
>>
>>24264653
>Implying you are intelligent and witty and not just a scrawny nerd that likes to recite his knowledge
>>
>>24259952

I'm not a virgin but I might as well be one since for the last 2 years I haven't had a real girlfriend. I fucked an old hag a few months ago, that's about t.
>>
>>24264626
A girl said I was mysterious once. I never talked to her again though because I thought it was supposed to be an insult.
Guess I sure fucked up eh
>>
>>24264678
they actually don't
all that matters is your looks and/or money
>>
>>24264719
She was probably autistic
>>
>>24259952
im fat, girls don't like me cause im fat.
>>
>>24264585
I have a social group actually. I fucking hate it, the guys are great from normie viewpoint, but they are dumb fucking normies who would rather delude themselves rather than see the truth. How can anyone preffer that is beyond me. And how could anyone self respecting want to be around normans I understand even less.
>>
>>24264719
Same here. Actually found it rather insulting. It implied she didn't want to get to know me any better. There's nothing mysterious about me if people would take the time to get to know me better (fat chance)
>>
>>24264492
Because girls get approached by creepy guys all the time. You're just going to be one of them.
>>
>>24259952
I was born with Chad genetics and even I have managed to get to 24 with my virginity in tact, and not for lack of interest from the opposite sex, although recently I have been looking pretty weathered. I dunno man. I think we are just fucked by some ineffable characteristic that cuts to our very core. When I talk to people sometimes it feels like they can sense something is off about me, like the autism is manifesting in a subtext I have no concept of.
>>
>>24264694
I know what robots do. I isolated myself from age 13 to 20. Just sulking in my sad room all the time playing my video games.

I just tried my hardest to get out of that. I literally announced to 100 people about how much of a recluse I was just to make it sink in. After a bit i managed to find some people to live with. First few months were terrifying even, just knowing people would see me if i took a piss/left the room. But now Im here, still a mess but a lot happier one with a good amount of girls.
>>
File: ufufu-well-done.png (252 KB, 469x467) Image search: [Google]
ufufu-well-done.png
252 KB, 469x467
>>24262173
>>24262245
>>24262580

>Thinking you have a choice
>implying you'll know when she's used goods
>>
>>24264673
Because it never happened to you, doesn't mean it never happens. It does happen. It doesn't happen every day, but every few years maybe (I'm 44 now)
If you read this thread, you'll see that there are virgins whose problem is not being unattractive and unapproached, but... well, what comes after
>>
>>24264878
I have a choice, to walk away.

Even If I can't know - walk away.
>>
>>24264719
>>24264770
Nice job, you autists. "Mysterious" means she's interested in you
>>
>>24259952
I'm not horrible looking nor a complete sperg, but I always hated the whole mating dance thing. The idea of groveling at the feet of some normie stacy so that she will, maybe, and just maybe, allow me to enter her precious holes disgusts me. It's pathetic and unmanly.
>>
>>24264770
>>24264719

Were either of these bitches into Twilight and did this take place about 3-5 years ago by any chance?

They most likely meant mysterious as in 'reclusive' like that Edward Cullen faggot

Do not listen to this retard
>>24264954

'Mysterious' is a polite normie way of saying 'Shut-in basement dweller' she may as well have opened with 'Anon why don't you TALK more?'
>>
>>24264954
Can I fix my mistake? She was a co-worker but I quit that job about a month ago. She probably still works there.
>>
File: m-002.jpg (264 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
m-002.jpg
264 KB, 1064x1600
>>24264952
If 7+/10 girl came up to you for a date you would walk away? Granted she's had 2 boyfriends in the past.
>>
>>24263341
>implying she wont kuk him for alimony
>implying she wont take his child and never lets the guy see him ever again
>implying she wont take 80% of his possessions
>implying he will not kill himself out of desperation
>implying she wont get you arrested on rape charges when she finds out you snitched her out
you naive fool. Females always have an upper hand, even if its their fault
>>
>>24265071
I would tell her to fuck off myself
>>
>>24265071
Realistically speaking, I am not sure, even though I know the right thing would be to walk away.
Would depend on my current mental state.
>>
>>24264819
>Chad Genetics
>mid 20s virgin
>>
>>24265057
>'Mysterious' is a polite normie way of saying 'Shut-in basement dweller' she may as well have opened with 'Anon why don't you TALK more?'
no, not true. If something is "mysterious" then you're interested in it

>>24265059
>Can I fix my mistake?
most likely yes
>>
>>24259995
>tfw every time in the past i had a chance with a gril i went 'too fast' and scared her away

yeah, no. good girls actually want to be friends first desu
>>
File: single__MG_5845.jpg (313 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
single__MG_5845.jpg
313 KB, 633x950
>>24265202
>"Anon that's mean, I really love you. Our past shouldn't matter. You don't want to be alone do you? You always look so alone, I don't want to be alone either. We can just be friends and have sex if that's what you want, I don't mind if you date other girls~"
>>
>>24265273
Okay, yeah. Of course, not Chad genetics but Chad aesthetics certainly. Its not like women roam forcibly hold attractive guys down and rape them like its monster girl quest or something famm. Do you think this dude gets poon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWS-z_Cuk9Q
>>
>>24265469
No, you don't. You're either mocking me or looking for a provider, or a shoulder to cry on.
The very notion that I would agree to having sex with you, but still dating another girl is insulting. I am not a degenerate and I am not going to have sex just for the sake of it, especially with a slut like you.
>>
File: 1439561107394.jpg (70 KB, 450x532) Image search: [Google]
1439561107394.jpg
70 KB, 450x532
>>24265469
To which I would simply reply "No" (it's nothing personal btw)
>>
Tbh as a loser most of my friends in high school were losers and even though it's been several years since graduation I'm pretty sure almost all of them are still virgins. I can't verify but they don't have any female contacts for the most part and never talk about relationships/sex etc because they know they aren't cut out for it and stick to vidya instead.

Having a girl be attracted to you is baffling to me, something I can't even imagine. I know R9K might exaggerate but it really did seem like girls in general go after Chad and lesser Chads exclusively and would rather be pumped and dumped/shared around than be around a beta male or below for more than five minutes. Even the more social friends of mine, who hung out with girls still never even kissed before graduation and many still haven't because they were mildly socially awkward/manlet/not very attractive. If you aren't in the top 70% of men you might as well be non existent to women. They spend their teens and 20s being creampied by Chad and maybe, just maybe take an interest in you when they're on the verge of hitting the wall.

I'm not bitter about any of this, I'm fucking repulsive, I wouldn't anything to do with me if I was a woman. But being a 20 year old virgin and older isn't as uncommon as you'd think.
>>
>>24261273
how the fuck is it 10%? it's way more than 10% of the guys i know
>>
>>24265534
Damn, what a waste. This is proof there is no God
>>
>>24265654
>>24265659

here is the statistic >>24261318 for males 15-44 it's 10%, for males 25-44 it's just 2%
>>
>>24265846
What is granularity
>>
File: 1401147082867.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1401147082867.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>24259952
>males aged 20-30 are virgins?
>what is the main cause for it?

Video games and porn

Easy entertainment, easy pleasure. Dont have to deal with female drama and all the other shit that comes with it.
>>
>>24259952
>>24259995
I feel like I'm having a terrible case of deja vu.
>>
>>24259952
>I see all the stereotypes. Like short men getting girls. Which goes against the height chart material on 4chan.
maybe it's because you got all your stereotypes in an echo chamber like 4chan that you believe them
>>
>>24259952
i'm ugly, awkward and not sociable
>>
File: what.jpg (616 KB, 800x888) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
616 KB, 800x888
>>24265953
desu fempai what?
>>
>>24266021
Why do normies do this

>Admit I am wrong because X
>Maybe you are wrong because X faggot! Haha, I really showed him
>>
>>24260587
>c. have self a self defeating personality and sabatoage their own success because their addicted to misery and the cosy feeling associated with being a perpetual underdog
this is me but it's not the reason i'm a loser.. i mean i'd be a loser either way, it's already over. last time i tried, i just made a fool out of myself in front of anyone. why even bother trying? they probably laugh about me behind my back, i'd rather not associate with them
>>
>>24266126
You can't just use a massive figure like "all men 25-44" and expect that to have relevance here. Most posters are nowhere near 44. Break that shit down. You are too dumb for statistics
>>
>>24263946
>tfw 26 and was about to get a hooker

Might as well. Drugs are probably better than sex anyway but we'll see.
>>
>>24260698
I don't think a lack of sex drive is the reason I'm a virgin.
>>
>>24259995
its a bit of both. how do you expect to have enough courage when something like that you never done before. and then for the people who have, to be rejected their first time. it really fucks you up if the first sexual encounter or romantic or whatever encounter you have is to be rejected. it sets the template for all interactions.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.