[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels and Frogs: Friday the 13th Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
It's Friday the 13th, robots. Try not to step on any cracks or walk under any ladders on your way into the F&F tonight. As usual, get /comfy/ and share your thoughts and feels.

Few reminders, we need ID to prove you're a robot, keep it civil or security might throw you out, and if you roll dubs, trips, etc. your next drink is free.

What'll it be, robots?
>>
Here's my ID barkeep, I'll just have a glass of water and enjoy the banter
>>
>>24248545

Good choice, anon. I dedicate my trips to the finest glass of water you'll drink tonight.

As for the banter, i'm still waiting on that. Give it time, more robots will show.
>>
>>24248000
One battle of Schnapps please. You might remember from some nights before. This week has gone a lot better really, I haven't had to send anybody to a morgue since Wednesday.
>Feelsgodman.jpg
>>
>>24248000

Red wine, for my french bros
>>
>>24248601

Ah yes, paramedicanon. It's good that your week has been better, mine has been as well. Enjoy the Schnapps.

>>24248607

F
My robotic heart goes out to the families of those who died today. Did the killers perchance happen to be snackbars?
>>
Ill take the best french spirits you have, for some reason what happen in paris sunk me more into depression, this world is shit barkeep im loosing all hope
>>
>>24248000
Sorry to ask for another barkeep, but can I have some sake? I lost some family after the earthquake over in Japan. Earthquakes just keep coming, people just keep dying, will it end? Its starting to get depressing.
>>
I will take a death shot
I have a mountain of problems and my life was always shit I have been thinking of cutting my loses and just checking out
>>
>>24248000
Hey there barkeep, I'll have a pint of the guest ale.

Oh, my ID? Here.

Just six weeks in and uni is breaking me down again, walking around in grey overcast London for weeks on end watching my money and grades slowly tail off saps out any enjoyment in life that a robot can feel.

Though I'll raise my glass for the French, disgusting things that humans are capable of doing.
>>
>>24248727
(sorry forgot to type this in)
Not that it killed them directly, but my uncle already had a pretty bad sinus infection, this tsunami could only take his life... He's already in pretty bad shape.
>>
Here's my ID, Barkeep. I'll just have a Black Coffee. My day was okay, I've recently started to wonder why I feel lonely when no ones around, but when people are around I just want to be alone again. I feel like it's impossible to find a group of people who enjoy Vidya, and Chinese Cartoons that aren't just "I'm such a Nerd" posers.
>>
>>24248709

I had a similar feel this morning, as the world around us becomes gradually more insane.

>>24248727
>>24248807

Sorry for your possible, if not confirmed loss(es), anon. Sake kind of fits thematically, the least I can do is serve you some.

>>24248752

Checking out in what sense?

>>24248754

/britfeel/ It's been nonstop cold and overcast here in Canada as well, it's pretty shit. My grades are still doing okay, but I won't be surprised if something comes up that makes it all come tumbling down.
>>
hey guys,
heres my I.D, I'll just have a beer, dont care what brand. Good news and bad news, I might be getting a girlfriend soon! things are looking up in life. The bad news being that ill soon become a normie :L hoping all the best for you guys, especially Paris <3
>>
I will have a milkshake and some cookies while I wait for mommy, is that a pool table? Cool I always wanted to learn. Could somebody teach me?
>>
>>24248962
I'm sure things will get back to normal soon, Christmas always finds a way to spark me up, best of luck to you too, just cant let the grind wear you away, its my last year now, been a very sort 4 years
>>
>>24248000

ayy keep.

Day's been good. Started reading a new book, started learning Russian on duolingo (fun as fuck desu), and comp sci class went pretty well. One day at a time.

've been pregaming more than a bit, but hit me with the strongest concoction you got maine.
>>
>>24249118
I tried to kill must around Christmas a couple years ago, most people do it around that time
>>
File: 1445646131562.png (77 KB, 645x702) Image search: [Google]
1445646131562.png
77 KB, 645x702
Just chilling at computer smoking a cig. Don't feel like drinking today.
>>
>>24248873

Tyrone coffee coming right up. Interesting phenomenon you've got there, reminds me of a Robin Williams quote which to paraphrase says it's worse being around people that make you feel alone than it is actually being alone.

>>24248990

Sure thing, anon. If you become a normie, silver lining is you can leave this near-bottomless pit that we call a board. Here's to you getting that grill.

>>24249025

Sure is. I can't play billiards worth a shit though, I couldn't do much for you even if I wasn't on shift.

>>24249118

I hope so for our sake, anon.

>>24249151

Sure thing boss, I'll start you with some 90 proof. I taught myself how to read Russian, maybe one day i'll go the whole 9 yards and learn the actual language.

>>24249195

That's fine, no need to drink. Just get /comfy/, that's why we're here.
>>
>>24249157
Well I'm sorry to hear that, I just like comfy feeling that comes with the holiday, and the short break between work. Its peaceful to just wrap up and pretend problems don't exist
>>
French here, feeling even more depressed than usual with this happening.
Give me something strong barkeep, please.
>>
>>24249214

>taught myself how to read Russian

NICE keep, damn. Do you read fluently? Like could you read a Dostoevsky novel? Jelly as shit, if so.

And thanks for the 90 proof, chief. Should do the trick
>>
>>24249239
Don't be too excited that's how it gets you you start thinking everything will be all right by Christmas and then it isn't and you loose all hope, funny how it works. People should never resort to faith, its the silent killer
>>
>>24248000
Shes literally perfect. Ive literally written about five songs in my head about her. Shits crazy

Diet coke please.
>>
>>24249195
>don't feel like drinking
Idktf
>>
some water pls, maybe no one will remember but i comment in this thread like a week ago, tomorrow i will talk to her. im so scared but cant go back right now, also the last week i was remember so much things, this thing to think in old times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs
sorry for my english but i live im third world
>>
>>24249275
But a complete lack of hope is even worse, a man can dream that somehow it will work out, no matter how slim the chance.

Besides I get to see my dog when I go home, makes a world of difference.
>>
I can't read any of the signs, keep. Can you get me anything to make me forget?
>>
>>24249271

Another 90 proof coming around.

>>24249274

When I say read, I meant to say I can take a sentence in Russian and rewrite it in the Latin alphabet, I can't really make sense of the words sadly. I have read a translated version of Crime and Punishment though which is close enough.

>>24249278

You sound like my friend, he's got a bad case of oneitis and won't ask her out for all the normiehood in him.

>>24249284

Where in exactly, anon?

>>24249322

I can check those dubs and get you some 'shine, if that'll help.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 813x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 813x765
>>24248000
Here you are, and I'll have gin and tonic. A girl actually held my hand the other day, in a strictly platonic way. I was really really drunk to the point of being sick, and mate's visiting long distance qt GF is a sweetheart , so she was morally supporting those of us who were close to death via alcohol posioning. Tonight I asked a girl for her number, and she told me she has a boyfriend. Should I just settle for a fatty with no-self respect, or keep my dignity and go full wizard? 22. Not especially ugly, but poor maintained (unkept facial hair, long shaggy ass hair).
>>
File: tranimorph.gif (671 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tranimorph.gif
671 KB, 320x240
>>24249025

I'll teach you, anon. I used to gamble from 19-20. I got gud during my 17-18 years. Non-stop billiards for 4 years I got really good really fast. Ultimately gas + bar tabs + time + frustration of talking to hicks all the time drained all the enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>24249321
Christmas kills more people that any Muslim ever could trust me. I will never look at it the same again
>>
>>24248000
I'm taking videos of my cat because he's my therapy animal and I know he won't be around forever

After he dies I'm just going to watch them in the dark and cry
>>
Being alone sounds all well and good until you realize that a lack of fresh insight into things from others numbs your mind and kills your creativity.

>tfw when want to be alone but it's only enjoyable if you're with other dissimilar people at least sometimes.
>>
>>24249348
chile, some usa's slave in south america, in my city theres almost full of natives but everyone want to be gringos so whites here are gods, even if they are ugly. im ugly and poor so im fucked
>>
>>24249352

Dating someone who you aren't into is going to be more miserable than being alone. You're only 22 anyway, that's far from full Wizard.
>>
>>24249352

I'd say neither. You've still got 8 years ahead of you, if it were me I wouldn't give up and pledge myself to wizardhood until I had maybe 2 years left. Never fuck a whale, it won't end well for anybody.

As for the poor maintenance, not to state the obvious but if you really want a grill you should work on your presentation. inb4 "you shouldn't ever have to change for women reeeeeeee"

>>24249355

Checked.
>>
>>24249348
>all the normiehood in him

I wish I was a normie. I for sure wouldnt have discovered my musical talents but maybe I wouldve been happy. Maybe she wouldve noticed me back when we were in that class. Maybe I wouldve done something if I had their confidence.
>>
>>24248962
Checking out of life
>>
>>24249404
That's very true brobot. I know it in my heart, but it's hard to be alone and lonely. Looking at it, the only thing I regret is that I'm just not getting a lot of practice with relationships in... I think the only thing worse than staying alone would be finally getting someone who understands you, only to leave you because you couldn't understand their needs. Another barkeep... 90 proof this time instead...
>>
Cognac, please.

Vive la paix.
>>
>>24249430

Well now I know you aren't my friend. He's more a failed normie, 20 year old KV but has some confidence and whatnot despite it all. And yet he's too chickenshit to ask out his oneitis.

>>24249460

That feel hit me right in the gut, anon. I'll get your drink right away.
>>
H-hey barkeep. My birthday's today, the 14th. Birthdays are sad, to be honest. I'm getting older, but my life doesn't change. The future is scary. But who cares about it anyways. Everyone is talking about France.

Bring me something to make me forget my shits, please. ;_;
>>
scotch and soda please.

here's my id.

long week and i'm drained.
>>
So do any chicks ever come around here? This is starting to look like a Wang fest
>>
>>24249468

Je suis desolee.

>>24249517

Well, happy birthday anon. A round of whiskey on me.

>>24249590

Well the week is over. Wagekek I assume?

>>24249595

There is no such thing as a female robot, this ain't the kind of bar where you see a lot of hookups happen anyhow.
>>
>>24249631
Thanks, man. Whiskey's great.
>>
>>24249631
I'm starting to get a little tipsy
Hey bartend could I get some tequila here, I want a triple shot one for every year I should have been dead haha
>>
>>24249700

You lucked out with those dubs then. How many years are we talking here?

>>24249678

Cheers, anon. Glad you're enjoying yourself.
>>
>>24249700
>asked for trips
>got doubles instead
What kind of place are you running here
>>
>>24249719
3 shitty years I have walked between life and death waiting for one of them to step up and fight me
>>
Just made out with my gf for the first time barkeep
Having a pretty good day

Can I have a horchata? Por favor?
>>
>>24249745

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

Better space those shots out, can't have you puking in the middle of this joint.

>>24249761

That's the first time I've gotten such a request. Interesting taste you've got there, hombre. It'll take me a while to put together though.
>>
>>24249761
Have you heard about second hand dick anon, let me tell you about second hand dick
More tequila brtkeeep
>>
>>24248000
Trips for a good evening, I hope? Worked my ass off at a remote, dirty, underpaid job that I hate, howre you fellows?

I'll take a Revolver if you've still got any gathering dust back there.
>>
>>24249479
The worst part is that she must think im a creep cuz ill usually glance over at her in the hallway(18yo senior), I dont mean to desu lad shes just so fucking beautiful. But im a rapper who spends his time writing lyrics and shes a grade A student athelete. Like I said shit sucks.
>>
Heres my ID bud. Just had a job interview, might've gone well but probably didn't because of some nerves. Its for a cleaning position with the government. Makes me feel so pathetic. Pays $25 an hour. Idk. Been feeling the lonely feels lately, hit me with a Black Russian barkeep. 100 proof. Double shot.
>>
>>24249833

Trips for a good evening, dubs for the good Revolver you're about to drink.

At least your work week is over, right anon?

>>24249841

If this were true then I must have a universal reputation at my campus as a creep, mostly because I have very expressionless eyes that tend to drift off a lot.

>>24249851

$25 an hour is pretty good, hopefully you got the job and if not then maybe there'll be better luck elsewhere. Till then, I'll get you your Black Russian.
>>
>>24249841
I think you should get a coke and a phone to call someone to pick you up boy
>>
I'M DRUNK AS FUC KRIGHT NOW

SO I FINALLY GET TO POST IN A FEELS AND FROGS THREAD WHILE APPROPRITAELY SAUCED ON ALCOHOL

HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS

I MA FOLLOWING TH EPARIS EVENTS AND POSTING HORRIFIC NAZI SHIT IN SUPPORT OF PARIS WHICH IS KIND OF WEIRD WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT HISTORIOGRAPHICALLY

I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M AN IMPORTANT MANCHILD WHO DESERVES IMPORTNAT REPLIES

captchas are becoming difficult

you know hwat, fuck all th ehateful nazi shit and the drunken anger. Does anyone lik eBaldur's Gate? Baldur's Gate was so amazing. I remember playing it and having such fun. does anyone remember being a teenager and having actual fun? i don't rmemeber ufn anymore
>>
>>24249851
How old are you? Nothing wrong with cleaning especially if you make 25/hr. I am with you on feeling lonely.

>>24248000
How you doing tonight bartender? I'll have a nice glass of wild turkey if you've got it. Going to a concert alone tonight. Not sure if I will enjoy myself but I really like the band so dealing with swarms of normies will hopefully be worth it.
>>
>>24249899
Drunk fellow here. Vodka is nice. /r9k/ is great. You guys are awesome.
>>
>>24249892

I think you should keep it civil, boy. Do you need me to call security?

>>24249899

CHECKING THIS /POL/ACK'S DUBS.

/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN.

LOUD NOISES.

>>24249910

Fuck yeah, I love Wild Turkey. Coming right up, anon. As for the concert, hopefully you have a good time, I have faith in ye.

I'm doing okay myself, it's been an extremely ordinary day. I'm contemplating having a drink but I have no idea how drunk bartending will be for me, besides I need to find the ice.
>>
Hi there friends, is there an open boot for me and my girlfriend here? I don't like the views some people sitting at the bar are giving her
>>
>>24249892
I actually have a diet coke right here sir. Not looking for any trouble just someone to talk to.

>>24249884
Well,are you regarded as a creep mate? You seem like youd have to be a socialable guy to make these threads. Also keep in mind I have an absolutely angry look on my face constantly.
>>
>>24249949
personlaly i'm drunk on fortified wine which was slightly cheaper than vodka where i am located

i wish you the best of luck over the winter season and i hope you play a really good video game that distracts you from your alcoholism and depresion

>>24249959
WHEN YOU SAID LOUD NOISES

WERE YOU OBLIQUELY REFERNECING ANTHONY CUMIA FROM OPIE AND ANTHONY

BECAUSE HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WILL POST IN EVERY THREAD YU MAKE IF YOUI'RE AN O&A FAN

LIL JIMMY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8m6bkvX6wI
>>
File: 1446411388842.gif (800 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446411388842.gif
800 KB, 200x200
>>24249959
Pol was indeed right.. it was only a matter of time before some shit like this went down with all of the immigrants flooding western europe.

>tfw there is no way to say I told you so to all my libcucc friends without being a racist islamophobe.

Honestly.... does anyone else find it really strange that liberals have no problem defending islam to no end but at the same time constantly mock catholicism for being backwards and oppressive?
>>
>>24249910
I'm 19, but its not $25 USD its $25 AUD. So its pretty average. We'll see though, probably fudged this final stage up. There's always more soulless job hunting if that's so!
>>
>>24250022
Those Muslims are all pork shit but I would like to find out what those girls have under those robes if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>24250041
Still, 17 USD isn't too bad of a wage. I made a few dollars less than that as a landscaper. Is the cost of living very high where you are? Cleaning is a good job for a robot, especially if it is night cleaning. Plus maybe you will get to experience some spoopy stuff!
>>
>>24250101
I don't know what you are saying. Are you seriously suggesting porking a muslim?

if so I agree they are hot as fuck
>>
>>24250136
They won't complain about eating this sausage ahahaha
>>
Why did all the Paris commotion die down so suddenly? Did we manage to kill the attackers?
>>
>>24249966

Try the second floor, nice double dubs by the way.

>>24249973

If I am I can't tell, most grills on campus treat me decently though. I do have a sort of permanent scowl, and i'm not as sociable as you think. Think the quintessential cyborg, that's me.

>>24249984

IT WAS AN ANCHORMAN REFERENCE

BUT OPIE AND ANTHONY IS OKAY TOO

>>24250022

I still haven't found out if the killers in Paris were snackbars or not.

I wouldn't paint all libkeks with such a broad brush though, anon. I'm a lib and I can't stand this "migrant crisis" happening across Europe. The folks you're referring to are neo-progressives, who are a whole new breed of stupid.

As a couple of asides, Islam isn't a race so anyone who says you're being racist to Muslims is a retard, and what's with /pol/ and getting dubs?
>>
>>24248000
I usually don't drink, but I'll take some bourbon. It'll go well with these cigars I have lined up for tonight.
>>
>>24250222
Those neo progressives are all prices of pork shit but I wouldn't mind findindlg out what they got under those robes ha-ha I'm drunk as shit
Bartend more tequila please respond
>>
>>24249884
>over
I wish, working tomorrow and possibly Sunday. I just need to get the motivation to get a better job.
>>
>>24250246

Bourbon is one of my favorites, I love serving it. What kind of cigars have you got there? If you've got one to spare for an ailing barkeep, we can go to the deck on the second floor.

>>24250272

wew
This is your last tequila for the night, friend. You're getting a little unruly and I'd hate for something to happen.

>>24250291

I can't help you find motivation, hopefully you're enjoying that Revolver with what time you've got though. Godspeed with your pursuits.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>be home from uni for the first time in a few months
>see parents
>mom asks if I met a girl
>see grandma
>she asks if I got a girlfriend yet
>see aunt
>she asks if I have a girlfriend
>see my high school bros
>they ask how the girls are at my uni

Let me get a crown royal or something shitty to go with how I feel.
>>
>>24250331
Ok I will take that tequila and go. Can anyone help me find my car keys?
>>
File: 1437130574210.gif (53 KB, 719x765) Image search: [Google]
1437130574210.gif
53 KB, 719x765
>>24248000
Evening barkeep. As always, a rare wojak for ID, and I'll take a vodka cranberry tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1155x1155
If I don't do shit by the end of next year I will pack my ALICE bag and walk northwest with as much money as possible. I'm bored of my job, I hate my coworker, I'm tired of my parents, and I have one friend. I don't want to end it all nor do I blame my problems on any one but myself. I will forsake my mother, my friend, and anyone who may have given a fuck about me, but I can't not live like this. There must be more to life.
>>
>>24250331
Also whats the commotion about Paris, chums? No /pol/ but this is the first I've heard, and who better to inform me than drunk NEETs?
>>
>>24250368
Just lie to them and tell them you did
>>
Whiskey please
>>
>>24250386
Terrorist shootings, over 100 dead.
>>
>>24250331

They're not great. Some of the cheaper ones I got when I went down to Miami a few weeks back, but I got a few to share.

>> 24250368

Love me some Crown Royal on those sad nights.
>>
>>24250368

>Crown Royal
>shitty

Come on, lad. Eh, i'll cut you some slack, you're obviously quite down.

>>24250374

Security, this robot isn't leaving this bar until he sobers up.

>>24250379

That's a pretty rare wojak, haven't listened to Motorhead in a long time. Vodka cranberry coming up, great taste.

>>24250385

You think some time spent backpacking or whatever will help? Hopefully it will, what you described is no way to live.

>>24250386
>>24250411

If you were /pol/ you'd know. Do we know if the terrorists were snackbars or just loony Europoors?

P.S. Checked.

>>24250416

A cigar is a cigar is a cigar I suppose, can't have Cubans every time.
>>
>>24249810
second hand di'k?
You've sparked my intrestss anon
>>
>>24250462
cubans aren't really much better than any other cigar. try perdomo or acid or romeo y julieta.
>>
>>24250538

I'm aware Cuban cigars being the shit is a meme, but I'm still somewhat partial to them. Just my taste, I suppose.
>>
File: 1447396324967.jpg (144 KB, 1100x599) Image search: [Google]
1447396324967.jpg
144 KB, 1100x599
>>24248000
Shit I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th, probably because I had such a great. I just got back from a first date with a guy and I feel bad because he's not my type. Very sweet and probably the nicest out of all the other 8 I met online, but like the others we aren't compatible.

He's a great friend to hang out with tbqh, but would meeting again lead him on too much?

I have a date with a guy this week who gives me butterflies in my heart when he texts me all the time, but this guy feels more like a friend when he talks to me. I wish him all the best in the dating world, he'd make a girl out there very happy.
>>
File: 1361118389555.jpg (190 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1361118389555.jpg
190 KB, 1280x800
Bartendie. Your cheapest whiskey, make it neet and on the rocks. Cheers. Gotta drown the accumulating depression now
>>
>>24250578

pls be gril
You could meet up with him again, but you have to be honest about him not being your type. Let him down gently now so he doesn't get hurt later.

>>24250676

I see what you did there, interchanging neet and neat. Are you dealing with some sort of seasonal depression?
>>
Parents just died in a car crash last night. Hit me with a Seven Seas. 7 different shots of spirits in a short glass. Absinthe Vodka Gin Tequila Whisky Rum Gruppa if you can.
>>
File: 500.gif (453 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
453 KB, 500x323
>>24250764
>interchanging neet and neat
and tendie

>dealing with some sort of seasonal depression?

I don't even know based barkeep. I've been trying to do my homework on it for over a year and arrived and the shitty self diagnosis of borderline personality disorder.

>>24250795
my condolences man. if this bar shit were real, your drinks would be on me tonight
>>
>>24248000
your finest wine, please. I'm remembering my french fellow robots tonight
>>
>>24250795

The worst possible feel. This one is on me. Have a seat right there and just let it all out.

>>24250825

Missed that one.

Did you get around to seeing a doctor or anything? Self diagnosis is rarely on the money, and it's possible you could even get some treatment to boot.

>>24250850

Je suis desolee. Wine coming right up, friend.
>>
>>24250409
Please respond asdf
>>
File: 1443664026231.jpg (27 KB, 746x529) Image search: [Google]
1443664026231.jpg
27 KB, 746x529
>wouldn't let friend copy a homework assignment
>he explodes, goes on a rant about how I'm a socially retarded faggot, piece of shit, etc.
>threatens to break into my home and steal the assignment myself
seriously glad I got him out of my fucking life, but now I'm really completely alone
>>
Ah, the good ol' F&F fridays. Get me a sweet drink, I'm here to ramble on again to get rid of my sour mood. You might remember be from last week.
This time around, a rejection/why I kinda hate Homo/Les story.

>be me
>homecoming is coming up
>totally not chad, but I've learned to harness some normie elements
>decide to ask a girl out
>alphaactivated.jpg
>decide to ask this one girl I know out, 7 or 7.5/10 she didn't seem like the type to have a date and I wondered if maybe she was just a bit shy
>go up to her locker
>let's call her Lauren for now I suppose
"Hey Lauren, do you have a date for homecoming?"

"Huh? Oh, no."

"Oh, well would you want to go with me?"

>then this:

"Oh...well anon...I'm les"

>tfw

"Oh...alright. Cya then"
And that's my story.
Pic sort of related, but not really.
>>
Barkeep I KNOW you have a rare vintage wine worth over $80,000 in the cellar. I'll pay anything for a glass. Name your price.
>>
>>24248000

its been a rough day. ill have whatevers in the bottom of that dirty barrell in the stockrookm
>>
>>24248000
Gimmie something non alcoholic, i gotta drive.

I'm tired of the world getting shittier by the week, and my life being at a standstill
>>
File: 1446954892498s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1446954892498s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
Do you have any beers that will make me feel warm inside?
>>
>>24250975
That's a real nice Wojak.
>>
>>24249984
I'm not the same guy but big opie and Anthony fan! Opie and jimmy aren't quite as good but I cried with laughter when jimmy started molesting baby hitler
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>24250409
>>24250901

Didn't see you there, anon. One whiskey coming up, you want it on the rocks?

>>24250934

Us robots, we never truly are alone. There's always our containment board, to distract us with shitposting, or to let the feels out when we need to.

>>24250935

I might remember you if you gave me something to work with. If you want sweet though, bourbon is popular tonight.

>>24250937

How about $80,000? Pic related.

>>24250942

That'd be my homemade mixes, they aren't ready so i'll get you a whiskey instead.

>>24250962

Sure thing, chief. How about a water to start? I know that feel with the world getting insane though.
>>
File: 1445565296806s.jpg (173 KB, 1084x1568) Image search: [Google]
1445565296806s.jpg
173 KB, 1084x1568
>>24250764
Should we hang out one more time? I don't want him to go

>I CAN'T MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST DATE WHYYYYY

I also don't want to get his hopes up. Yes I'm a gril
>>
File: 1446014306956.jpg (19 KB, 312x288) Image search: [Google]
1446014306956.jpg
19 KB, 312x288
>>24250934
Proud of you for that. Learn from this.
>>
>>24251020
Water'll do for now.

I can't get a job because of my arthritic knees, and there's nothing i can do about it
>>
>>24250998

i dont know why its so small, when i saved it, it was a full size image
>>
>>24251020
Yeah 'on the rocks'
(I always wanted to say that)
>>
>>24251020
Sure, why not, Bourbon sounds nice.
Also, I'm >24250935 coining this name. I've got plenty of stories to tell about things like this, and I'd like to have a name to the numbers.
>>
File: 1438554810575.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1438554810575.png
346 KB, 439x500
. . . one autumn night, five years before, they had been walking down the street when the leaves were falling, and they came to a place where there were no trees and the sidewalk was white with moonlight. They stopped here and turned toward each other. Now it was a cool night with that mysterious excitement in it which comes at the two changes of the year. The quiet lights in the houses were humming out into the darkness and there was a stir and bustle among the stars. Out of the corner of his eye Gatsby saw that the blocks of the sidewalks really formed a ladder and mounted to a secret place above the trees-he could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder.

His heart beat faster and faster as Daisy's white face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning-fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete.

Through all he said, even through his appalling sentimentality, I was reminded of something-an elusive rhythm, a fragment of lost words, that I had heard somewhere a long time ago. For a moment a phrase tried to take shape in my mouth and my lips parted like a dumb man's, as though there was more struggling upon them than a wisp of startled air. But they made no sound, and what I had almost remembered was uncommunicable forever.
>>
>>24251160
Did I sign up for that feels trip, bud?
>>
Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred
>>
File: PSX_20151110_185849.jpg (124 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151110_185849.jpg
124 KB, 665x1145
YO WE TAKIN OVER

BARNIGGA PUT SILENTOAD ON THE SPEAKER RIGHT GODDAMN NOW

NEXT BETA TO ROLEPLAY GETS SHOT
>>
File: 1385356149989.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1385356149989.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>24251021

Like I said, hang out again but let him know what's on your mind so he doesn't get his hopes up. He'll be dejected however briefly and if he's even remotely well adjusted he'll deal with it. If not, then it turns out you dodged a bullet in hindsight.

>>24251065

What about jobs where you don't really have to be on your feet?

>>24251103

How's it feel?

>>24251106

Whatever tickles your pickle, lad. I'll get you a bourbon in a second.

>>24251177

Did you sign up for those dubs?
>>
>>24250462
> if you were le poll
I used to be pretty a heavy /pol/lack, I guess I'm just too jaded to care anymore. I ask about bombings in curiousity these days, not because I particularly care.

I don't even have tfw no gf anymore, friends, how could I possibly have tfw terrorism'n'shit?
>>
>>24251217
I don't know of many jobs like that, none that don't require college anyways. Even if I do know, the depression gets in the way
>>
File: PSX_20151110_202934.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151110_202934.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>24251211
NOW WATCH ME WHIP

WATCH ME MAY MEY
>>
>>24251177
>>24251217
Checked em, mate.
>>
>>24251218

I still go on /pol/ to amuse myself. My favorite part about it is that even though it has the same notoriety as, say, /b/ or /v/, it is by *far* the youngest of any of the relevant chan boards, not counting /trash/ or /his/.

>>24251198

Coming right up, friend.

>>24251232

Hmmm.. that's a bad feel you've got there. Hopefully you're at least enjoying the night.

>>24251211
>>24251255

Checked, both times.

Now FUCKING THUGS I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY BAR

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24250795
I've had lots of car crashes hurt loved ones. Only girl I've ever really loved has been in a mental care unit for over 5 years now thanks to a careless speeder.

I don't know what to say man. These things take time. Talk to whoever you can, take care of yourself, remember them whenever and as much as you need to.

I'm here for you, friend.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-11-13-21-36-26.jpg (83 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-11-13-21-36-26.jpg
83 KB, 744x744
>>24251281
Ya dun goofed barnigga
>>
File: 1445574233637.jpg (64 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
1445574233637.jpg
64 KB, 466x750
>>24251217
Yeah you're right. I cut things off with a Marine after four dates because he was fucking weird. Body of a chad but personality of an autist. I was nice about it so he doesn't break all my windows and said I want some more compatible and same morals as me and he went "OH SO YOU'RE SAYING I HAVE SHITTY MORALS? >:("

I told him I just said different, not bad, then he said "I HAVE NO MORALS THEN? I'M IN THE MILITARY AND US MEN HAVE THE HIGHEST MORALS. GOOD, YOU'RE A BITCH ANYWAY"

He slashed a guys tires and fled for accidentally scraping his car which was easily buffed out.
>>
File: 1440441854017.jpg (125 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1440441854017.jpg
125 KB, 396x385
One glass of milk p-please
>>
Hey there Keep,

Hope I'm not keeping you late, here's my ID.

Times are strange right now, I'll grab a Moscow Mule if you've got the ginger beer. If not than just some bourbon.

Good news bros, I'm finally starting to get over this girl. Some Stacies spread some lies and things didn't end up working out.

Hearts out to any bros in Paris
>>
File: chocolate-milk.jpg (6 KB, 252x271) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-milk.jpg
6 KB, 252x271
>>24248000
I'd like a glass of chocolate milk, please. Nothing spectacular happened this week, took two tests, Aced one, got a B in the other.
>>
>>24251446
God this was a gay post

Did yoy read what you wrote?

Get out of my bar.
>>
How many drinks can I have before you cut me off?
>>
I booked am appointment with a whore tomorrow but I will probably chicken out. I will always be a virgin because I'm too beta to fuck a whore and too ugly to fuck a normal chick.

Whiskey sour and a gun to blow my brains out please.
>>
File: 1444993286410.png (28 KB, 310x313) Image search: [Google]
1444993286410.png
28 KB, 310x313
>>24251484
I wonder who could possibly be behind this post.
>>
>>24251484

Oh fucking shit, I never thought I'd see the day. What do, robots?

>>24251506

Depends, I've seen some robots get plastered here, long as you don't do anything unruly I can't do nor say much.

>>24251508

I can get you the whiskey, can't do anything about the gun though. Sorry.
>>
>>24251484

Watch out patrons, there are synths among us robots
>>
>>24251536
You people are literally roaches... roach puppets.

I lure you into my thread with hopes of roleplaying... watching... calculating each one of your pathetic lives. All for a final purpose which none of you are the wiser of.
>>
I'll have a Hurricane please.

As far as feels go, I have a drug addiction I can't beat and it burns my wallet month after month but if I don't get my dope I get too sick to deal with life.
>>
>>24250795
Hang in there anon, i can't imagine how it feels
>>
>>24251524
Ah, anon...I wish I could say I knew that feel...however, what you need to do is be optimistic, and, being (I assume) Christian, pray. That's really all I can think of. Good luck, anon
>>
I'll HAVE a pitcher of yuengling please. keep em coming.
>>
>>24251567
>>24251575

Hmm.. What do, robots?

>>24251524
>>24251573

Sure thing, pal. Now I'm not religious in the least, but you seem quite devout so.. I suppose maybe whatever comes your way is some kind of test of wills? I'd say grit your teeth and you'll make it through what comes next.
>>
A recurring thought in my head today has been a memory from middle school. A qt latina mutual friend of mine was rubbing her foot against my leg because she thought I had soft skin. It's been giving me spontaneous boners. God, I miss her.
>>
>>24251573

My bro. My favorite beer is Boston Lager yet I often get called a pleb by beer enthusiasts. But it just feels like the most balanced beer. Not too sweet, not too hoppy, just right.
>>
File: 2015-09-21_15.27.11.jpg (47 KB, 767x763) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-21_15.27.11.jpg
47 KB, 767x763
>>24251575
"Your thread " Kek, go back to /b/, fag. We aren't fooled.
>>
File: 1437274119288.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1437274119288.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
this fucking captcha where i have to select the street signs. what is this bullshit?

doing this drunk would be no different than doing it sober, it still wont fucking work. give me everclear.
>>
>>24251418
Wait, here's my ID
>>
>>24251524
Chum, moving is hard, but you'll get through. Hopefully you find a good new church or setting. I spent most of my life moving around (Air Force brat, Burgerland) until we finally settled down and Dad went civvy; I was only in second grade but I was still noticeably "out of place" compared to most of my friends/classmates.

Look at it this way, im 24 and I value the lessons that mobility taught me. Even after moving out and living on my own, Ive called 4 different cities "home" from California to the Gulf Coast. Some people my age have never left the state they were born in.

Tl;dr I think itll be fine, you might look back on this and even be happy.
>>
>>24251643
It gives you problems? I've skipped signs on those ones on purpose to test it and it's went through.
>>
File: CNVTSX-11332011_1.jpg (57 KB, 231x390) Image search: [Google]
CNVTSX-11332011_1.jpg
57 KB, 231x390
>>24248000
My basketball team lost. Need to drink myself to sleep
>>
Why the fuck are you all talking like autistic faggots
>>
>>24251591

Sure thing, chief.

>>24251615

I don't know that feel, bro. But it sounds like a good feel. Any other stories?

>>24251621

Don't let those True Scotsmen let you down. Like whatever beer you want to like, hell I'm still looking for that just right beer myself.

>>24251638

B-but w-what do?

>>24251643

wew lad
Everclear coming in hot.

>>24251646

Sure thing, Christanon. Enjoy your night.

>>24251418
>>24251653

Didn't notice you there, little bit of commotion came up. How's the wizarding life?
>>
>>24248000
Some Vodka please, I want to forget about everything.
Thank you..
(tips 10$$)
>>
>>24251686
Why are you an autistic faggot?
>>
>>24251715

Don't take the bait, lad.

>>24251709

Thanks for the tip. Enjoy the vodka, friend.
>>
>>24251690
(heavy breathing) y-you too
>>
>>24251690
>>24251266
>>24251177
Hey Keep, you never credited those two dubs. Get me a rum and sprite with lemon, and pay for the next guy's drink with the other dubs, please.
>>
Another weekend, another night at the bar.

Please make me a rum and coke, the current tragedy in France really ruined my mood tonight.
>>
>>24251762

The lattermost dubs I credited, but you're right I didn't check one of your dubs. Rum and sprite with lemon, never served that before so we'll see how that goes.

We need more people getting dubs.
>>
>>24251730
I'm only pretending to take the bait so that people notice me and I get replies so that I feel better about my worthless existence
>>
>>24251746
Thanks for the green
>>
File: 1444853666185.png (992 KB, 972x1262) Image search: [Google]
1444853666185.png
992 KB, 972x1262
>met a 25 year old grill at a local shit tier art show and skate board thing
>not many people in our age group but I manage to get her number after talking to her a bit
>felt like she was venting to me but whatever she's cool
>still feel dead inside
>still feel like I have no personality
>none of my paintings sold
>pissed as fuck I have to drive 30 minutes to get my shit tier paintings back put them in my car and drive 30 minutes home, if I'm lucky no traffic
>hate social situations, hate talking to people usually, scared as hell that they'll throw out my work or not give it back to me
>I know it didn't sell because of the setting and demographic of people there
>feeling nervous for no reason
>fuck

It was a meh night man. I just wish I didn't sperg out so much around her, she knows I'm young and says I've got a lot to do yet but I hope I get to be closer to her and make a sexy time. Such generic conversations, no idea how to keep them going sometimes, she says something about herself but its hard to branch off from that. I've lost the energy to pretend to be a normie. Well, on the bright side she invited me into her car with my friend for vodka shots and smokes, excellent tobacco and I don't usually smoke but it felt great.

Gimme a beta tier wine cooler OP, I need it. I feel like shit.
>>
I think I'm gonna allow the niggafrogs back in the bar. They have a good vibe.
>>
>>24251816
Oh, not this /b/itch again.
Go back from the cesspool where yo came from.
>>
>>24251816

That's an odd way to seek attention.

>>24251827
>>24251842

impostor pls go

>>24251830

Sure thing, boss. Suppose if you gave her a good vibe something might come up. Let your feels out tonight and when it's a new day tomorrow, see what comes up.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x343
I losy all my friends and its all my fault
They hate me with a passion
Im all alone in this world now
Why does it have to be me
>>
>>24251863
It appears I have an impostor as well. Meh.
>>
>>24248000
Nice trips barkeep. I'll just have a coke. I gotta drive home. I finally worked up the nerve to take my oneitis out to dinner today, but i don't think she knew it wasn't platonic. When i dropped her off at her house, she didn't kiss me goodbye. I'm seeing her tomorrow though, so maybe I can finally seal the deal with her.
>>
>>24251886

kek
I don't have very much patience tonight, if this keeps up I'm either gonna leave this thread to the dogs or sage it.

>>24251895

Thanks, checked them a while ago but thanks. Godspeed with your endeavor tomorrow though, maybe you'll join the few that climb out of this pit we call /r9k/. Maybe one day i'll follow your lead.
>>
Ill take a coke and bourbon

Ive been planning on killing myself after the holidays. One last hoora to spend with my only friend and family I love. Ive been waiting so long and my little brother will finally graduate at semester. That's the only thing that's kept me anchored here. Upsetting him.
>>
>>24251895
Good luck, anon. You got this.
>>
>tfw meet grill
>she's friendly as fuck but usually stoned so maybe she's just like that
>eventually invite her to mine
>pessimistic friend tells me I need to cancel asap because it'll end badly
>follow through because I'm lonely as fuck
>"hey anon can I bring my friend Mark? :)"
>s-sure
>literally get keked the first time I have the courage to ask a girl to mine
>mark ends up being fucking cool and wants to be my friend
>hate him for getting the girl but he's genuinely a nice guy

I didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>24251873
what did you do anon
>>
>>24251484
Work on your word choice
That was almost a haiku
Would have impressed me
>>
>>24251952

Coming right up. You don't honestly believe if you kill yourself after our brother graduates that he won't still be "upset"?

>>24251978

Ouch. I bet you didn't ask for this whiskey either but it sounds like you could use it.
>>
>>24251952
Anon, killing yourself is both self-harming and selfish. If you truly love your friends and family, you'll deal with this shitty life we all live in now for them, and, you can do it for yourself too. Don't give up, anon.
>>
>>24251863
I guess, I'm 19 though. She might have just been bored or something.
>let your feels out tonight
On here sure, in real life I'd be arrested or worse. Diagnosed bipolar, the doctor and insurance and pharmacy don't communicate so I couldn't get my anti-psychotic. So I tried marijuana it made me feel good and ignore the really bad feelings, so I try to use it when I can. Worried I might be addicted though.

I don't know man. I'm scared, I'm nervous, is this life? I'm scared of dying, of not living, I'm scared I'll be this depressed forever and ever, that I'll never amount to anything. Worst part of bipolar is you feel all of this at the same time, sometimes you feel happy and sad and its fucking weird, its uncomfortable and thoughts just RACE through your head non-stop. Its exhausting, makes it hard to pretend to be a normie.

h-hold me bar keep ;-;
>>
Whatever pale ale you have on tap, please.

Things aren't going well with my girlfriend even though she's a great person. We're just not as compatible as we once were, she wants a future and I don't know if I do. I'm about to move somewhere she doesn't want to go, and I don't know how to tell her she shouldn't come with me.
>>
>>24251978
Ah, a feel I know well. Well anon, contrary to the popular quote, it is not better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, because losing a girl hurts. Be glad you didn't get the alternative of getting her then getting dumped, eh? Don't worry, you'll find the right one someday.
>>
>>24251925
>>24251954
Thanks guys. Hope you all have a good night.
>>
>>24252016

>2016
Checked that new years get.

You'd be surprised how unaddictive marijuana typically is. You still get lads who can't start their day without dude weed lmao but I wouldn't worry about addiction.

You've got diagnosed BDP, but as a diagnosed sperg I can somehow relate to you fully with racing thoughts and discomfort. Especially when it comes at a time where I need my normie mask.

You've got friends here though, you'll make it through this.

>>24252034

Got some IPA coming right up.

Why try to get creative with it? Try being blunt, might not be the most.. diplomatic way, but it'll get the job done. As for the incompatibility, if she feels the same way it's probably worthy of some discussion.

>>24252067

You as well, anon.
>>
>>24251991
I was too obessive my my friends
Acting so inmaturelly
Those people ment something to me
And now they want me gone
Im just a fading fucking memory
I have only one person in this world who cares about me
I all i wanted was friends
Im so fucking pathetic that i cant mantain a relationship
>>
>>24252002
>>24252060

Thank you friends. I guess some things were never meant to work out and it was my fault for presuming she likes me more than just a friend. Maybe one day I will meet a cute girl that actually likes me and things will be okay.
>>
>>24252002
Hey keep, running dry here, you have those tacky boot glasses? I'll take one of those, full of whatever pale's on tap tonight.

I have a slow leak in one tire and the worksite's tearing up the truck I love, but I don't make enough to buy a dedicated worktruck. Just spent a few hours in the garage shitposting and putting off actually rotating the tires.

Got a new flavor of Dew though, broskis. Some COD publicity shit, I don't care, but it tastes good.
>>
>>24252099

Kinda poetic. Let me check those dubs and get you a drink, what'll it be?

>>24252117

As a fellow cyborg told me some time before, one day hopefully I'll find a gril who accepts the latent robot in me.

Until then I'll watch, wait and most importantly live my life, as should you.
>>
>>24252141
Apple juice
>>
>>24252117
That's the spirit, anon. Live your life, and you'll find a great girl for you one day.
Godspeed.
>>
>>24252089
Thanks bar keep. Appreciate it. Think I'm gonna go lie down and sleep it off. G'night, and thanks for making these threads.
>>
Who /silentoad/ here?
>>
>>24252166

Checked, since you're heading off the next anon who orders is getting free drinks. Sleep tight, friend.

>>24252158

Good taste, love me some apple juice. Coming up.

>>24252140

Sadly no, but I can keep the IPA pouring no problem.
>>
Pour me a strong one, doc.
>virgin cyborg
>senior year of uni
>have a big group of like 20 friends
>we're all really close
>everyone starts dating each other
>literally 6 couples in the group
>one of the girls starts being really friendly with me
>go out with her a few times
>everyone thinks we're dating
>everyone cheering me on to ask her out
>make a date with her last week
>"You can do it anon!!! Go for it!!!!"
>date is okay but kind of awkward
>conversation feels a little forced
>spend all my fucking money
>awkwardly tell her I like her and ask her out
>"Oh... uh.... I need some time."
>she thought we were just friends
>awkward as fuck drive back
>not a dime to my fucking name at this point
>she hasn't talked to me since
>everyone is expecting and asking me how did it go
>"Oh I'm so sorry anon... I'm so surprised.... you'll find someone someday!"
>friends take me to the bar and buy me drinks
>still feel like shit
>probably going to hide from everyone the rest of the year
>>
File: 1429233610082.png (278 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
1429233610082.png
278 KB, 450x557
>>24252256
>probably going to hide from everyone the rest of the year
Don't take your friends for granted anon. If you isolate yourself you'll end up friendless.
>>
>>24252089

Thanks barkeep. I think we both know a blunt discussion is going to happen soon. We're just stuck at that point of whether we should try really hard to save it.
>>
>>24252344

Checked.

Well that's what that blunt discussion like you mentioned will determine. Best of luck however things transpire.

>>24252256

What >>24252303 said.
>>
>tfw 5:30
>started drinking 8 hours ago
>finish a 70cl bottle of vodka
>still not drunk
>on my 2nd bottle of booze

hold me
>>
>>24252201
>>24252201
Apple juice anon here
I want to fix the friendship but even before shit went down they wanted me gone. They block me on social media so they dont see my suicide threats i send them. I cant save my self
I want to drown
Nobody wants me
Nobody cares
People just sit and stare
The only thing thats stopping me from going infront of a truck is my courage
>crying while typing this
People will only care when im gone
Im having surgey soon and nobody will be by my side
I want to die
>>
im a new drinker. question for the pros.

1. is it common to get drunk and drink just off beer? or do people usually go for the harder stuff?
2. how do people drink a lot of beer and not get fat? its loaded with calories?
>>
>>24252441
Don't kill urself anon
>>
>>24252422

While I do that I'll check your dubs too.

>>24252451

Absolutely, i'm the biggest lightweight on this board and I get drunk off beer just fine. It varies person to person though.

Yes, beer does have plenty of calories. Some folk either don't eat/drink a lot that day, or they store some excess cals that are burned off later.
>>
>>24252451

1. It's possible if you are a super lightweight, but otherwise you'd need quite a few

2. People do get fat if they drink too much beer. It's called a beer belly for a reason
>>
>>24252463
Nobody cares now
They will only care for me when im gone
I want people to care
>>
hey barkeep you got any special brews? ones your made yourself?
>>
>>24252441
>They block me on social media so they don't see my suicide threats i send them.
Why are you sending your friends suicide threats? If it's a cry for help type of thing why don't you just check yourself into a psych hospital? That could garner you a bit of sympathy from your friends since that seems to be what you're looking for.
>>
>>24252389

Yep, you're right. Just needed someone else to tell me it's the right thing to do I guess. Thanks barkeep.
>>
>>24252553

I make vodka mixes with various fruits, but they take a while to finish the way I prepare them. Give it a couple weeks, anon.

>>24252566

Dubs of truth.

>>24252601

That's what i'm here for. I serve drinks, and I become a de facto voice of reason when the lives of fellow robots go uppity it seems.
>>
>>24252451
Unless a friend is mixing, I drink exclusively beer. It's been years since I spent money on any non-beer drink.

I also have a medical condition that makes me feel ridiculously bad (physical pain) if I'm even close to blackout-drunk levels so I can't realistically get truly hammered. Closest I've been is fairly-fuzzy-memory the next day. I don't know if my body could consume enough beer for that, honestly, I've tried to find out but I end up just falling asleep long before I black out.
>>
>>24252451

I used to drink a lot of whiskey but that was a bad time. Nowadays I stick to cheaper high ABV IPAs like Sierra Nevada Torpedo or New Belgium Rampant. 2-3 of those a night puts me in a pretty good place (heh) without a crazy amount of calories.
>>
>>24252566
Its to late now
Everything is fucked
Im a useless broken machine
>>
>>24252644
Go get a drink of water. Walk around. Get some sleep.
>>
>>24252638

hers the thing. i want to drink a lot, a lot that wont hurt me or my liver but still enough to feel saucy. and yet not so much that the beer will hurt me or make me feel insanely full or make me really fat? i mean ingesting all that beer, with its bready flavor and calories cant be great right? and yet when i think of "beer culture" i think of people just ingesting TONS AND TONS of beer and thinking nothing of it.

am i overthinking this? is it ok to just drink beer to my heart's content, since it has such a low alcohol content
>>
Well anons, I'm hitting the sack. Next anon's drink is on me.
Anything posted by someone using my name after this one tonight is a fake.
Peace out anons.
>>
>>24252644

Checked, go up to the second floor deck and have some water.

>>24252683

You absolutely are overthinking it. As you drink you start to learn where your limit is and then you can quickly decide whether you want to pass it or not.

Beer doesn't make you feel full, hell no liquid does, and you need a dog pile of alcohol in your system either from drinking too much in one go or drinking a lot over time for it to become harmful.

>>24252685

Sleep tight, anon.
>>
>>24252657
I hope i never wake up
>>
>>24252685
peace family
>>
>>24252739

thank you, you made me feel better
>>
who /drinkingwhileonantidepressants/ here
>>
>>24252813

wew lad

>>24252764

De nada, anon.
>>
>42
>virgin
>never had gf
>wagekekery
>am fit, probably a 7/10, but no interest from grils
>no friends even though I've tried

can I just have a gallon of vodka please
here's 50$ for your troubles
>>
My two brothers are in Paris, still unaccounted for. I'm fearing the worst. Barkeep, give me something to ease the anxiety. Anything.
>>
File: 1426392803296.png (757 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1426392803296.png
757 KB, 633x758
>>24252742
I'm sure that's a very common feeling around here. The other anons are right though, you need to take a breather. It seems like you're really at your breaking point.
>>
>>24252882

A failed normie wizard? Odd mix.

I don't know if we've got a whole gallon of vodka across all these shelves but I'll get you started with a glass.

>>24252906

Bourbon coming right up. Je suis desolee.
>>
Hey barkeep are you on the up and up when it comes to the whole IPA crazy. Pour me up a hoppy, tasty IPA
>>
File: PSX_20151104_152920.jpg (31 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151104_152920.jpg
31 KB, 318x318
Yo barkeep pour me a 40
>>
>>24252971

Sure thing, chief.

I might have to call somebody in, i'm getting awfully groggy and might have to clock out soon.
>>
>>24253052
That's okay I'll take over

SILENTOAD ON ALL NIGHT NIGGAS

LADIES DRINK FREE
>>
>>24253105

NO
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24253157
*starts dancing*

NOW WATCH ME REEE

WATCH ME MAY MAY
>>
Hello, barkeep. I'd like a rum and coke. It's so windy tonight. I feel depressed, but being here makes me happy.
>>
>>24253196
SHIEEEEETTTT

WE AINT GOT DAT CRAKA SHIT HERE

HERE'S SOME STEEL RESERVE
>>
>>24253196

That's good to hear, anon. Good choice with the rum and coke too.
>>
Oi barkeep!

I've already downed at least 3 rum&coke but I need at least one more.
The tragedy in France really ruined my mood tonight.
>>
>>24253315

It's fucked with many of us, anon. I'll get you another rum and coke.

Alright robots, i'm falling asleep here so last call, it's 12:34 EST, at 12:45 EST i'm clocking out, without a replacement barkeep the F&F will be closed for tonight.
>>
>>24253315

>those feels when I've been to a place that terrorists attack

it's a strange world where timing is everything.
>>
I'll have the mead with juniper berries...I remember I was sweet on a girl from Rorikstead who always used to make it;
>>
IT REAL NIGGA HOURS

WE PARTYIN ALL NIGHT NO MATTA WHAT THA CRAKA SAYS
>>
>>24253369

Can't say I've ever been. Got any stories to tell before last call is over?

>>24253379

Good choice, I'll see what I can cobble together for you.

>>24253413

I SAID GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24248000
One B-52 please, my fine gent.
Also its friday night, FeelsGoodMan.
>>
>>24253419
Just as a pre-emptive strike get me another rum&coke before you leave mate.
>>
>>24253419

when I was at the Bataclan Theatre the last thing that would have crossed my mind was dying that night. i guess that's what makes terrorist attacks so terrifying.
>>
>>24253478

Of course. It's a /comfy/ night, especially here where I've got heat and it's depressingly cold and windy outside.

>>24253479

Sure thing, coming right up.

>>24253496

That close, huh? Yeah, that's what makes terrorists attacks, school shootings and the like all so scary: you just can't really imagine them happening.
>>
>>24253517
I can help with replacement if you want.
>>
i can replace the barkeep. but all i have is this moonshine fermented in these month old buckets in my basement. will that be acceptable?
>>
>>24253533

Checked.

>>24253545

If either of you two know where all the drinks and whatnot are I don't see why you couldn't try to take my place.
>>
>>24253562
Ok, me and >>24253545
can serve the drinks.
>>
>>24253517

missing an attack at the same location by two years seems not even close on the surface, but that's only a 0.001% difference in time across human history. that and one too many IPAs will fuck with a person a little bit. one more before you leave, please.
>>
>>24253605

Sure thing, a parting gift if you will.

And with that, I bid all you robots adieu. Hopefully you all had a good time, I know I sure did. Goodnight, rest well, and I'll see all of you around next time.

Also fuck this captcha asking for street names rreeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24253594
AIGHT NIGGA I BE SERVIN DAT SHIREEEYY ALL NIGHT U KNO IT
>>
>>24253605
One IPA comming up
>>
Howdy barkeep. Are you still open? I'll have a Redd's if you have any back there.

I just want to do well this semester in uni. That's all I want right now.
>>
>>24253656
NAW NAW WE AINT GOT DAT

I DO GOT SUM MALT MIXED WITH ALLERGY PILLS THO
>>
>>24253656
>>24253656
Hello, we are still open, I'll be here for awhile then the other bartender can take over. Anyways one Redds coming up
>>
>>24253680
Hey, times up for me in 15 minutes.
>>
File: 1447471164567.gif (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1447471164567.gif
115 KB, 500x357
No one likes me
No one replies to me on Facebook
I make an effort to meet a lot of people
Always be myself minus hobby talk
No one seems to like me
Beyond a superficial level
I feel like i'm moving in slow motion
And i'm sad all the time
I email my professors once a week
I enjoy the small talk but
Some have stopped responding
As much as they used to
I dunno I just don't want to be
Sad all the time
>>
>>24253716
DIS A BLACK BAR NOW

GTFO HONKY
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.