[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: Degree Power Ranking.jpg (168 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
Degree Power Ranking.jpg
168 KB, 550x400
/uni/ thread

how you guys holding up?
>>
>god tier
>medicine

pick one faggot, medicine isnt even a science you leeches of chemistry and biology fuck you kill yourself
>>
>>24232702
>Electrical engineering
>Worst tier
>>
>>24232748
its god tier because unlike you dumb engineering keks they actually make bank

even the most average shitty doctor is pulling 300k a year while your average engineer kek is lucky to make 60k
>>
>wasting money on school

What are you stupid?
>>
unfortunately my parents arent paying for my college so as of now Im undecided but Im in a volley between chemistry/microbiology/physics
i just dont know bro
>>
File: 1403743349872.jpg (47 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1403743349872.jpg
47 KB, 531x471
Great story today guys.

>trying to study atm
>wake up at about 830 and feel a bit sick
>nauseous, headache, tired
>go back to sleep and wake up at 1pm
>feel much better, but still tired and haven't eaten
>go to kitchen, smells like something was dead and decomposing
>over near stove
> remove overhead part where the fan and light for the stove top is
>a dead decomposing possum was in there all liquefied and furry
>remember I made dinner there last night - the thought of liquefied possum going in my past made me ill
>>
>>24232702
I can't graduate in May.

I'm pretty sad. I want to kill myself.>>24232780
>>
>>24232702
>womans studies
>not being below the scale
worst tier bait
>>
>>24232702
no geology?
>>
>>24232906
fuuuuuuuuck anon, how does a possum even get up there? what was it like I remove it I don't think I could even touch it without throwing up
>>
>>24232748
I never got this meme, I'm doing pharmacy myself, but do people not realize that med students already have a degree in Chem or bio? You don't go from high school to med school. Every med student I know has a degree in biochem or some shit, except for one autist who thought neuroscience was hard.
>>
Not well. Freshman. Unable to make friends because I can't talk to people/judge people super quick. Only friends are two from high school. I play chess all the time and ignore schoolwork. Depressed, sick all the time and my roommates a huge kek. How do friendships even form?
>>
Awfully.

I'm a fifth-year physics senior who wanted to go to medical school for the longest time. However, my grades for the past two years have been terrible. I went from having a 3.96 cumulative GPA through the end of 2014 to failing multiple classes, being placed on academic probation, and then final probation. Something inside of me just snapped and I completely stopped caring about going to class and doing well.

I can test amazingly, but I don't study, do homework, or go lecture. I'm probably going to end up being recessed from university for a year after this semester, unless the administration takes pity on the fact that I have just a little longer until I graduate.

I realized that the problem is that I genuinely don't give a flying fuck about physics. I studied it because I wanted to be "le cool STEM man." After being "le cool STEM man" and then doing shit like traveling and living abroad, I discovered that I do not want to work in a lab or get a PhD in physics or have anything to do with that crap for the rest of my life.

I originally wanted to go to school for international relations or international business. Wish I'd done that shit even if my career prospects would have been worse and I'd not be making so much money.

At least then I might be excited to graduate.
>>
>>24232906
I'd rather eat a possum than a rat 2bh

Could be worse
>>
I dropped out yesterday, actually. Probably going to kill myself by next month because I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>24233471
Can't you get an MBA with a physics undergrad?
>>
>>24233532
I just dropped out too anon and I'm freaking out, I couldn't stay at uni but I'm so scared for the future now, I'm 21 and I have no experience of the real world.
>>
>passed bachelor project
>failed some courses
>retaking, only two courses this semester.
>have been to maybe 4 lectures.

Yeah, i'm fucked.
>>
File: iamthepictureofgoodhealth.png (263 KB, 395x597) Image search: [Google]
iamthepictureofgoodhealth.png
263 KB, 395x597
I just got a 41/100 on a midterm, there goes my grade in that class.
>>
>>24233580
Why are you choosing to be afraid of things that haven't even happened yet? Start now, wherever. Just do something with this one chance at life.
>>
File: esteban.jpg (117 KB, 960x937) Image search: [Google]
esteban.jpg
117 KB, 960x937
why is electrical engineering always rated so low
>>
>>24232702
Chem/biochem, in med school now
>>
>>24233471
I'm having a similar experience, fifth-year as well and STEM but not physics. The interest I had in my field initially fell in tandem with my GPA in the past two years, and now I'm here about to leave with a somewhat useful but personally uninteresting degree in a field that I have little interest finding work in.
>>
>>24233637
I guess I attempted suicide last year so you'd think I'd have nothing to fear anymore but I'm more afraid than ever
>>
>>24233533

I can but it won't be easy. Although I did have a 3.96 GPA up until the end of my junior year, I'm teetering around a 2.00 right now. I accept responsibility for fucking up massively, but the fact of the matter is that most business schools will need a 3.0 or higher for admission to be considered. Even if I do astoundingly well on the GRE and/or GMAT - and I'm sure I would, since I've always performed well above average on standardized tests - I'd still be SOL for a lot of places on account of my GPA.

However, I could wait three years and try. Apparently some business schools in my region which have good reputations will not look at an applicant's academic history if they three or more years of management or business professional experience. I already almost have that from work (I'm the op manager for a logistics company).

>>24233706

At least you're going to be graduated. Having to wait another year and start paying back student loans is going to blow.
>>
File: Christopher-Columbus.jpg (109 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Columbus.jpg
109 KB, 400x300
>be in an Oceanography class
>have to do a "creative project"
>can be any format and about any topic as long as its ocean related
>I choose to write a paper summarizing the maritime history of Europe during the Age of Discovery
>choose to integrate general world history events into the narrative to explain the consequences of Columbus' voyage and such
>professor says to go for it
>end up starting the project too late in the semester
>barely finish it without a lot of proofreading and I turn it at the last second
>realize I may have jumped into talking about slavery and genocide way too quickly
>everybody else in the class did things like a children's book about plastic pollution or an interpretative dance about jellyfish
>my paper was me talking about sailors spreading diseases
>mfw I just have to get a C on the paper to get an A in the class

Are my chances good /uni/?
>>
>Civil Engineering
>Highest average pay of any degree
>Highest employment rate of any degree
>Low tier

r u ok
>>
File: 0001.gif (667 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0001.gif
667 KB, 400x400
Going to university next year and I'm really nervous. Any advice?
>>
>>24235299
if you're a weeb that probably means you're a submissive gay slut trap.

I suggest you go on hormones then buy cute clothes and have lots of sex.
>>
>>24235299
Sounds like underage b& desu senpai

just be yourself already
>>
>>24233677

It takes a long time to do anything that you will use in the workplace. Most of the time is wasted solving/building things like voltage divider NPNs.
>>
> be me
> first year of uni
> comp sci
> holding up quite well
> not sure where I was going with that desu
>>
File: 1436395843180.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436395843180.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
Internship for /uni/ is tearing me apart man

>"if you keep delivering sub-par work you'll be fired anon"
>get easily distracted because of my ADD
>already doing my best, working 8 hours a day
>already done 3 months and if I get fired I'll have to redo them

How do I motivate myself of it? how do I stop getting distracted?
>>
I'm dropping out next semester because I'm not going to be able to finish this program and it'll cost me a lot if I try. I'm not exactly giving up though, since I've already got a appointment to take my military aptitude test, which I'm studying for.
>>
>>24235515
Don't allow your focus to waver until you've finished the task you're performing. Then take short breaks before moving on to the next stage.

>le bee urself XD :D
>>
just had a functional neuroanatomy exam and it was really hard

i really hope i don't fail
>>
>>24235515
Take aderall
>>
>>24234332
Repetitive labor, minimal respect among engineers, some of you wear safety vests and hard hats like you're some kind of tradesman. Where is the prestige?
>>
>>24236620
>respect
>prestige
c
u
c
k
>>
>>24236635
You're just upset that the surgeons in their tailored suits get all the women.
>>
>>24236678

i'm a penis surgeon and honestly it just turns women off. all i do all day is fucking hack through dicks and chop dicks off at the root
>>
>>24236824
What need would there be for that job?
>>
>>24232780
It's got a pretty stellar return on investment senpai
>>
>>24236824
I have never known a surgeon who hasn't been personally insulted by the phrases "hack," "cut" or "chop."
I call bullshit.
>>
>>24236845
Maybe he's American or Jewish.
>>
Math major here, but I'd much rather become a professional video game player or poker player than work a real job. My parents could probably help me get a job but I can hardly imagine ever working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and feeling good about life.
>>
>tfw crippling loneliness during uni break because not speaking to anyone
>>
>>24236892
>hack through dicks
>chop dicks off at the root
I know Americans and Jews are cruel sub-humans but they don't do that, I think.
>>
>major in business
>graduate
>get a business job
>realize it involves talking to people
>a lot

idk what the fuck i was thinking senpai, I just wanted something employable. Now I'm going back to grad school for Statistics.
>>
>TFW haven't spoken a word in 3 weeks

feels pretty bad.
Not even my flatmates speak to me.

Teaching staff are shit.

>CS teaching here is amazing - everyone
what it actually is:
Incomprehensible chinese lecturers.

O-only a few weeks until the christmas break.
>>
History shit tier kek here.
could be worse. at least I didn't study to enrich some chad megacorp but did it to improve my knowledge of the world.
>>
>>24236880

yeah well you get pretty bitter after 10 years of penectomy. just ripping off dick after dick all day long, fucking handfuls of dicks every day.

>>24236845
cancer mainly, but people also have other reasons
>>
who here /never pays attention/

I just go to class so the professor thinks I'm a good student, but do most of my learning at home out of the textbook.
>>
>>24236944
>tfw all I want is to study history
>no jobs, ever
fuck my life already
>>
>>24236956

I don't pay attention in lectures because I'm working on major assignments instead, I just learn all of the subject content in the week before the exam
>>
>>24236947
Teach.

Wasn't the robot turned off? ztxycftrhnp
>>
>>24232702
>IT low tier
>Comp Sci great tier
???

>I know people that pissed me off and they study this, thats why electrical engineering is below womens studies
>>
File: 3971440-4949894936-laugh.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
3971440-4949894936-laugh.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1440
>Daily reminder that American universities force you to take SJW-classes while also forcing you to pay for it
>Daily reminder American universities actually are shit and you don't learn anything with your 2 years of south african theatre and gender studies and 2 years of something actual useful
>Daily reminder STEM is actually shit in USA and you don't earn anything compared to law or business
>Daily reminder Europeans get to do a 5 year STEM-degree with no bullshit making them 10x more qualified than their American peers, all while paying nothing
>m-muh university rankings means literally nothing

CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
UP
>>
>>24236974

got turned back on senpaitachi
>>
>>24236956
I did this my first year and most of my second, but I have been going to every class now since I need to graduate on time.
>>
>>24236975
IT is a scrub degree. It for computer repairmen, website administrators and spreadsheet masters.
They don't code.
>>
>>24236976
>eurokeks this buttmad that people literally emigrate to our country just for our best universities in the world
>"where'd you graduate anon?"
>"the welfare college of yorkshire pudding ma'am"
>"we'll call you"
>>
>>24237015

What the fuck kind of uni IT degree doesn't teach programming?
>>
>>24236944
intelligent people get degrees in something employable they like/tolerate and do self-directed learning on their own time
>>
>>24233321
here in europe they go from high school to studying medicine, the chemistry/biology you learn while studying medicine is simple and easily memorizable, as the rest of the degree.
>>
>>24236968
man, it's hard. essentially there are two roads (apart from neeting and enriching your historiographical competences)
1. teaching in scool or university (but in my country it's hard as fuck)
2. learn to use cameras and final cut pro and try to make documentaries. that's what I'm currently doing. hard road but worth trying. of course it is easiest for contemporary history which is my field.
good luck anon and don't give up. learn other languages helps a lot, learning to cut a video too. entertainment industry is drooling for historians to produce historical content. give it a try
>>
>>24236944
What do people normally do with history degrees?
>>
>>24232764
engineers that aren't wagekeks make more than doctors (well, atleast in my country where the health system isn't fucked up like in the US).
>>
>>24237094
answered above 24237092
>>
>>24236936
jmu?
>>
>>24237094
>2. learn to use cameras and final cut pro and try to make documentaries. that's what I'm currently doing. hard road but worth trying. of course it is easiest for contemporary history which is my field.
good luck anon and don't give up. learn other languages helps a lot, learning to cut a video too. entertainment industry is drooling for historians to produce historical content. give it a try
>>
>>24237059
I think they're made to take intro to programming and programming 1 here.
But they don't do the subsequent line of programming 2, programming techniques, algorithms and analysis, c++ for java programmers or programming project.
Nor do they do any of the spin off stuff (web/scripting) or research stuff(big data/ ai).

Scrubs.
>>
>>24237125

What DO they do then?
>>
>>24237057
>be American
>pay a gorillion to get an engineering degree
>actually is 50% tuvalese dancing classe and no math post multivariable calculus
>end up on McDonalds because Rajesh and Chang are imported to do the job for him
>take pride in it
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
I'm at a lecture right now and it feels like I'm about to fall asleep. I also have a huge boner.
>>
>>24236984
yep, another day another dick. getting pretty sick of it desu senpai
>>
>that one friend at uni you get to hug
>>
File: 1387909620570.jpg (20 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1387909620570.jpg
20 KB, 265x265
Getting emails form the uni to my uni-email account always gives me a semi-panic attack.

Even if it's just small things like "The slides from yesterdays lecture is now available online at ..."

Just that DING! Email recieved makes me hyperventilate.

It usually takes me a day or two to gather the courage to open the emails.

How can I get around this, I tried telling my tutor I find it very scary and I'd rather she tell me in person. But she just thought I was joking.
>>
>>24234218
Creative projects are so subjective, anon. I had to do one as part of my senior project so I locked myself in my room, wrote a couple songs and then just made some BS up about them. Got a B on the project and I literally gave 0 fucks the entire time because I was so sick of my major and the bullshit the faculty in my major tried to make us care about.
>>
>>24232702
everytime this is posted it has different rankings and you guys still FALL FOR THE B8
>>
>>24237232
yeah, psychology should be up a bit higher desu senpai
>>
>>24237104
>jmu
W-what's that?
google says James Madison. If so, no, I'm across the Atlantic.
>>
>>24232702
Where does dentistry fit in this list?
>>
>>24237249
Or you can't rate degrees at all because it's completely subjective?
>>
>>24237130
>Introduction to Information Technology
Using user manuals
>Introduction to Programming
Some programming concepts, but no actual programming
>User-centred Design
GUI design. On paper. They definitely don't make one.
>Introduction to Computer Systems and Platform Technologies
OS selection, file system selection, standards and manuals
>Programming 1
Java
>Data Communication and Net-Centric Computing
IP packets
>Web Programming
XML, CSS, PHP, Javascript.
There were no IT students doing this back when I did it.
>Software Engineering Fundamentals
UML
>Database Concepts
SQL
>Professional Computing Practice
ethics and marketing
>Security in Computing and Information Technology
The description of this offered no insight to what the subject involves. Probably discussion rather than implementation.

And 1.5 years of electives.
So not so bad as I thought. Not even close to the "You should be able to make anything" standard that CS students are held to however.
Not that CS students don't have their own weaknesses: their understanding of computers is entirely abstract.
>>
uni made me develoo severe anxiety and give up on life..fuck this place familly
>>
Does anyone study business, economics or finance here?
>>
>>24237329
I did. I literally lost my job yesterday though, after three months. I'm fucked. I have eight weeks left but she told me its for me to find another job I'm going to attempt to become the greatest employee ever between now and then but I don't expect it to change my boss's mind.
>>
>>24237390

are you getting fired for doing a shit job or because they can't afford you?
>>
>>24237394
For doing a shitty job I'm smart and I do work hard, but my boss thinks I can't keep up. I understand wanting to get rid of someone if they're not meeting your expectations, but I'm yet to do the same thing twice. She's shoving a huge variety of tasks at me daily and it's literally all new to me. I've been staying late and everything but it's not enough for her.
>>
File: 1444161289910.jpg (164 KB, 730x752) Image search: [Google]
1444161289910.jpg
164 KB, 730x752
Just "found" a oneitis at my new Uni.
Aaand so the suffering begins
>>
>some acquaintances but literally zero people I would consider friends
>make a good first impression because I dress well and seem interesting at first
>people realize how fucking boring of a person I am once they see past the facade of pseudo-intellecualism I put up
I can't be the only one.
>>
Pretty well, actually. Just handed in my master's thesis :^)
>>
Was sick during my exams in October, the catch up exams are in Febuary, and parents encouraged me to take no subjects over summer, so r9k how do you motivate yourselves?
>living the NEET life
>>
>>24237549
>>24237574
>deleting your post because of a single misplaced space
autism
>>
I dropped out
>>
>>24237592
Guilty as charged
>also I deleted an "and" and changed a comma
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 570x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 570x960
>>24237544
Everyone else gets friends but I'm always just the acquaintance
>>
>>24237611
Don't worry Anon. I don't blame you.
I'm the same way.
>>
File: 1443958300415.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1443958300415.png
59 KB, 684x710
>>24237623
>tfw not even acquaintances

>>24237544
I think my first impression is kind of neutral, but when others attempt to smalltalk, it always runs dry real quick because I can't think of anything else to say than "heh" "hm" and "yeah". Not even shyness, genuinely no idea how to do smalltalk
>>
the shit
>>
>>24237486
I had eye contact with a girl for a couple of seconds earlier.
Now I'll probably be thinking about her and trying to get more eye contact for a couple of weeks and it will cause a bunch of sadness.
I wish I could just avoid this, I'll never talk to her or anything but she can still torture me.
>>
File: 1287917927373.jpg (43 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
1287917927373.jpg
43 KB, 400x324
>Finally did an exam I've been postponing for one and a half years

Fear of success is one hell of a drug
>>
>>24237715
Good job, Anon.
>>24237688
Yeah I was like that at first too.
Now can kinda do the small talk thing but it never goes further than that.
>>
>>24236936
Did you already develop social anxiety from not talking and isolation? Happened to me.
From always going weeks without talking to anyone I realized after a year or so that I can't even talk in class anymore if I wanted to, or to people without a high heart rate.
>>
>>24232762

Im in EE and truth be told, unless your country has a thriving industry, you are pretty much a jack of all trades master of none whose working prospects are limited to IT/programming.
Things like systems control, hardware design and energy are almost non existant.
The course is hard as fuck but it wont make you an expert on anything of use with high demand.
>>
>>24237741
I already had it, but it got much much worse
>>
>>24232702
wtf is a Nutrition degree?
>>
>>24237712
My oneitis asked me a short question about the lecture which I replied to with one word. This 5 sec interaction was the moment that made her go from some qt to oneitis. As I walked away I imagined the conversation to continue in my head and now trapped in this hell.
>>
>tfw fell for the civil engineering meme
>>
>>24237832
how is it a meme?
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 300x300
I fee like I am slipping robots, falling into depression.
I can't focus I have no motivation.
I just want to get better and make something of myself but I feel like it's over.
What do robots what do.
>>
File: 1445118339720.jpg (309 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445118339720.jpg
309 KB, 2000x2000
>>24237752
>tfw IT and EE are in highest demand iny my cunt
>too retarded to study either
>>
>>24237795
Iktf except she didnt talk ti me just met my eyes once
>>
>>24237125
>majors looking down on other majors
one of the funniest memes ever

from the ECE perspective, "computer scientists" are end users. if CS looks down on IT then it's only natural for ECE to look down on CS.

my interactions with those majors in various tech electives have left much to be desired, none of them know how the computer actually works because they've been raised in the java hugbox
>>
>>24237298
At my uni (Griftafe, AUS), BITs do a few business courses as well. "Intro to Information Systems" was the only one of these I had to do and boy could I not stomach it. Also courses with the word "Management" in the title are insubstantial business wankery.

Very little of a BIT is spent coding. It's an oversaturated degree, ans they've watered down the content with trash.
>>
Who else tells their parents they made friends to make them feel better.
>>
failing
no hope at this point
>>
>>24237872

Yeah, but EE is far more than that. That's the problem. The different shit you learn is just too damn much, and in the end you are limited to write some code on the behalf of consultant companies.
That sucks...
>>
shit tier eh? good to know. finishing phd in middle eastern studies at ivy school getting a tenure track job, enjoy working in the summer bitch
>>
>have to take bullshit elective courses
>grade is mostly based on talking in class and interacting with people

"Easy" classes are the worst. Why do I have to talk to people? Can't I just take a test
>>
>>24237924
I thought EE was about making and maintaining electrical shit
>>
>be in grad school to be a science teacher
>got my bachelors degree ez pz
>took a couple years off to work and live life
>first semester of grad school starts
>completely forget how to do school
>biology class is teetering between a C and a D
>had to drop physics
>my teaching class is fine i think but I'm way behind on work because it's a "go your own pace" class
>online class is ok

I'm so sick of school, I just want to go back to being a honest working American
>>
File: 1427035945161.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1427035945161.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
>tfw doing economics
>tfw all those shit Keynesian niggers around me
>>
>>24237958
In my country you never have stupid irrelevant courses if you're in a program and all courses are based off the big exam at the end and sometimes some project you have to turn in. Usually the assignments just mean pass or fail and the exam can make you pass, fail or pass with distinction.
The shit about participating in class and such ended after high school
>>
>>24238079
What do you plan on doing with the studies in economics?
>>
File: 1323954106824.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1323954106824.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>24238079
>Try finance for fun
>It's boring as shit
>All formulas explain the same shit from a different angle
>All models are questionable and require unrealistic expectations

wew lad
>>
>>24238288
Well all the good models are owned by huge investment firms, based on a fuckload of data they've collected over decades and made by some math wizards.
>>
>>24235299
Go to the gym over the summer
Get decent clothing
Be cleanly
Read syllabi
Get to know professors and counsellors
>>
>>24238404
>tfw one of those math wizards

Should've chosen financial mathematics over just finance desu
>>
torn between geology and environmental science
>>
Surprisingly got the internship I really wanted a week after they turned me down for it. I have no idea how I did that but it looks like I'm going to make it after all.

Now I just have to pass the CPA exam. The ride never ends.
>>
>>24237982

Yea, uncle of mine was an EE, had own electrician biz, hooked up electricity in allsorts of constructions, repaired home electronics and car circuits, built powerstations in Zaire, manufactured electric motors etc
>>
>>24238820
Geologybro here, I really recommend it. It's really diverse, so there's bound to be some subjects you don't like, for example mineralogy is boring to me, but mostly it's quite interesting. There's a lot of bro-tier people studying it, and depending on your specialization you can earn good money.
>>
>>24238820
go with engineering
>>
>>24232764
You realize doctors have already pretty much been replaced by google?
>>
>>24239027
Is Geoscience the same?
>>
I have no problem with school. I have the problem that I'm going to be making next to minimum wage for the remaining 2 years of school, on top of working limited hours, meaning I won't be able to actually have any considerable PC gaming for a while.

I don't know. Maybe I can find a way to scrap up the $1500 for a worthwhile system, ground up. I only have a surface pro 3 right now, no desktop...
>>
I don't want a six figure job. I just want a job that I can enjoy and make a decent earning where I can have a nice apartment to myself and provide for all my needs.

I'm think becoming a pharmacist can meet that criteria. What do you guys think?
>>
>structural eng exam tomorrow
>transferred degrees so it doesn't go towards my gpa now
>no practice exams, minimal practice questions
>2:30am, drinking now

Uni's going well guys.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>Move to CU Boulder to finish my degree since it is probably the best school in Colorado available to me STEMwise
>figure as long as I stay buckled down and do my work, I should do okay and be able to keep paying for my school with scholarships and pay for housing with loans
>calc III is going 'okay', 64 on the first one ( average), 87 on the second one (way above average) 3rd one next week
>physics II is kicking my ass
>80 on first one (average was like 64), 64 on the second one (below average) and 76 on the most recent one I think (only solutions have been posted)
>P. much at a C average in the course unless a curve kicks in
>not doing well really in any of my courses, even the music history course is probably at a B+ right now
>probably a B+ in CSCI as well
>GPA is going to fucking tank at this rate
>probably will lose all the financial aid I have after next semester since my GPA is shit
>Want to move out of my current living arrangement, but rent is cheap as fuck for my area (580 a month)
>I run out of saved money in December probably, won't have any cash and no job since I figured that it was more important to work on grades rather than work for some spending cash

What the fuck do I do /r9k/? I just am losing motivation for everything. My study habits aren't the best, but I've certainly gone over all of the resources available to me in prep for some of this stuff and yet I STILL make mistakes. I am probably looking at another 3 years (or 2 if I'm lucky) of uni at one of the most expensive places in Colorado.

I just feel so damn miserable and don't even know what to do. It's negatively affecting my whole life and taken the passion out of everything. All I wanna do when I get home now after a long day is just fuck around since I'm mentally drained.

desu coming from a smaller uni with such a good GPA, I just feel like a failure now.
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 2250x2250
>>24232702
>no friends because robot and community college
>failing criminal justice class because I missed a few assignments and was too lazy to study for tests
>failing math because I don't do the homework since even the simplest math confuses my shitty brain
>probably failing my online class since I've been too nervous to open my email in weeks
>just passing my English class but only because I'm naturally good at English

Golly gee this is so much fun
>>
>>24239421
I feel like you're under the impression that becoming a pharmacist is easy.
>>
>>24237881
>if CS looks down on IT then it's only natural for ECE to look down on CS
The thing with CS is that there is nothing that IT students learn that they don't.
Not the case with ECE students, who know nothing of code efficiency/quality, design, and generally lack coding ability and requisite peripheral knowledge to implement any kind of complete system.

I'm doing a CS/ECE double degree and recently completed a group of 6 make-anything type subject . CS experience was at a premium, electronics knowledge was useful and if you studied anything else (say.. electrical engineering) you were useless.
I did the same thing among CS and IT students and I heard that IT students generally only wrote documentation and otherwise didn't contribute. I avoided that pitfall myself by doing something with a GPA requirement (therefore barring IT students, lol).
>>
>>24239027
whats your favorite country?
>>
>>24232702
Computer science is literally only autists. Should be lower, or at least as low as IT
>>
>eternal flunky at Informatics Engineering (think CS but with less science and more applied shit)
>woke up demotivated as shit again
>professors and colleagues generally despise me over my underachieving, overreacting when I feel disrespected and a bit of badmouthing for the sake of fitting in with the rest
>bunker up in one other campus department building because fuckers give me the stink eye at mine
>fuck around in the internet in a quiet place
>made the trip mostly to show mom I'm not as depressed, hopeless and just waiting for the next semester to come so I can finish this shitty degree and leave uni forever

Everyday I feel a mix of regret over letting things sink this hard and being such a failure of a son, resentment that I wasn't given the support I needed by friends and family that I always offered when they needed it, and a bit of gratitude that my mother hasn't given up on me when I have done so on myself to make everything fresh and bloodied.

Some days I feel like being a perfect gentleman and suicide by cop.

Oh yeah.

>old time friend's power level recently leaked, haven't heard from him in a while, fears he might get v& over loli hentai, said he'd rather kill himself
>>
>>24239611

i dont even know what ECE stands for
>>
Failed my first physics test, but the class average was a 60%
Got a B on my second physics test, class average was a 70%
One more test and a final to go. I hope I can survive
>>
>>24232764
Enjoy 120 hour workweeks and heavy stress. Its ultimate wagekukery
>>
>>24239669
not as depressed [...] as I actually am*
>>
>>24239647
>Computer science is literally only artists
Isn't that the best part.
If you are any good at faking social skills you can completely destroy the competition.
>>
>>24239719

this desu
i fit in well everywhere

I'm a CS major with a shit ton of minors
>bioinformatics
>russian
>information systems
>music theory

graduating high school with my Associates of Arts 10/10 best decision
>>
>>24239673
Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Communications, electronics, network, etc usually fall into there too.
>>
>>24237715
How do you postpone an exam for that long?
>>
File: 1445828946660.jpg (25 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1445828946660.jpg
25 KB, 500x290
Tbh nothing but English interests me but there's 0 job prospects with it
>>
Mechanical engineering here.

It's a 4 year degree and I'm finishing it one year later with no excuse, just failing classes.
I'm on some kind of extended-release amphetamine now, getting some of the best marks the class this semester.
Feels good, but now I have shit prospects because of my previous academic performance. No internships or semester abroad becouse muh social anxiety, too.
Now trying to do the final project in some company instead of uni just to have something to write on my cv.
>>
>>24239486
Where were you at first
>>
>>24239867
What part of it interests you? Rhetoric, creative writing, literature, grammar, the language itself?
>>
>>24239486
Nothing wrong with a B+ senpai, chances are the teacher will curve something.
And you'll do fine in Physics and calc, most times the teacher will curve the shit out of your final grade.
>>
I'm 25. I changed careers 3 times, and generally fucked around being an autistic emo, so basically I didn't advance at all. I feel totally empty at class, I don't have problems to get grades as long as I concentrate but as soon as something bad happens I fluke. When I start doing good I realize that's not what I want for my life, but that has happened with all the degrees I tried.

I don't really know what to do, the only thing I had going on for me was being good at studying and now I won't get a degree until I'm 29-30 and that only if I pick up something I have already tried and done somewhat good. I don't even know if it's worth to finish college under these circumstances but I don't know what else to do.

Thanks god college is public and free in my country, if I had debts on top of all of this I would have offed myself with no doubts.
>>
File: 1441151934674.jpg (3 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1441151934674.jpg
3 KB, 121x125
Failing college algebra, thinking about withdrawling or going for a pass/fail to not fuck up my GPA

Doing good in the classes for my major though
>>
>>24239908
Writing
I love doing essays and I also love reading
I want to branch out into creative writing but I haven't done too much of that
>>
>>24239906
Colorado State University of Pueblo

Certainly no Yale or anything, but certainly a couple of steps above a community college.

I wasn't expecting to come into this uni and do excellent or anything, but man I just feel like shit all of the time. Also comes from I just have shit living arrangements. I hate living with the guy I do. He's a fucking cunt but I pay my rent to him so I I can't tell him to fuck off until I move, which probably isn't affordable to me until next summer.

>>24239995
Well desu though I'm looking at more of a C- with my current test average in physics. Hoping to just end up with a B.

Just stressful I suppose to rely heavily on aid and fuck up your classes no matter how hard you've worked. I'm gonna try reviewing a couple of physics problems a day though from here on til the final to try and review everything.

I'm in the standard deviation at least so far for everything.
>>
>>24240023
Yes definitely review your physics problems, and if you still don't get something watch Khan Academy or some Walter Lewin courses.
What physics are you in?
>>
>>24239350
Geoscience is more of an umbrella term. Geology is part of it, along with ecology, geography and other stuff.

>>24239640
I assume you mean geologically, and in that case my own, Norway. Beyond that France and Switzerland due to the alps. I would also really like to go to the Himalayas and see the Karakoram-range, and Alaska to climb Denali (I really like mountains). Iceland and Svalbard also have very interesting geology.
>>
Comp Science student here
Thinking of going on to masters/PhD when I am done, but my course only has 2 math topics Calc 1 and Computer Mathematics.
I have one free elective this semester, I am tossing up between using it to get more math knowledge or transferring credit from one of my non-degree topics which i got a High Distinction (A for you amerifags) in.
Basically if i transfer the credit will really boost my GPA and help me get into postgrad, buut if I do I am worried that I wont have enough math knowledge to do any decent research.
What should I do?
Also which research field should I choose? I am tossing up between Artificial Intelligence or Computer Forensics
>>
>>24235299
Look back on what you have done in school and beyond and major in what you were mostly interested in.
Really what you should have at least is a bachelors and a skill-set for a good paying job.
STEM is a meme, it's not for everyone you have to be really into what you are studying. There are business majors with their skills and connections who make more and employ them.
>>
>>24240021
If you find a program that offers a Bachelors specifically in Creative Writing, that would be a better route for you. Getting an MFA, which is only an extra two years, would secure you the ability to teach at any college and almost all universities. Most will want you to have a book or two published for a more secure position, but there are so many grants and support for new writers out there that you shouldn't worry for funding or exposure.

Essays count for creative writing; there are plenty of writers who are mostly essayists.

It's a hard path if you haven't already begun writing often, but check out /lit/'s writing threads for advice. Reading is necessary for being a writer, so both of your interests would combine well. Given that we're on /r9k/, I would be your networking abilities aren't as strong though. You'll have to ramp that up once you get around peers that can support you through social media and their own writing. A lot of (smaller time) contemporary American literature is just one big community of writers and reading writing and reading each other's works.
>>
>>24232702
code monkeys thinking they are great tier
>>
>>24235515
Do another internship. Maybe its not for you.
>>
>>24240143
>implying programming is all there is to computer science
>>
>>24240123
If you want to do AI you should really take a course on conditional probability.
Do you need the marks?
>>
>>24240123

>CS major
>only calc 1 required
what the fuck
my uni requires calc 3
>>
At university now. Absolutely shocked at how shit it is. I had a minimum wage wageslave job before this, which was was worse, but only because of the amount of time it took up. 9-5 5 days a week is hell, no idea how people do that for their whole lives. University is only good because of how much free time I have. None of my lecturers speak english as a first language, all but one of them are PAINFUL to listen to, so fucking boring. I know theyre not there to entertain but fucking hell, it shouldn't be a task in itself just to concentrate on trying to understand them.
How is it that my secondary school education quality was immeasurably better than this shit? Why the FUCK do people pay for this? Anyway, probably will keep at it just to avoid having to work. Still though, what a fucking joke.
>>
>>24237298
That last sentence is spot on, have three friends doing Comp Sci at a top tier University, can't build their own computers.
>>
I'm completing my GE at community college to transfer so I don't have a major yet. I've wanted to do film since I was like a preteen but suddenly now the idea of being an architect sounds really good. Doesn't that require a lot of math? I mean I'm good at it but I find it really uninteresting to me personally. Which should I choose?
>>
>>24237486
>QT grill in class
>3rd year
>Always sits at back, alone
>FB of her dog
>Fall in love over 3 years
>After a week off I finally speak to her and ask her how it was
>"Spent most of it with my boyfriend"
>Tfw didn't want it on FB so her parents didn't see
>It was a trap all along.
>>
>>24240127
>what you were mostly interested in.

Not only that but what grades you got in school. grades 1-12 GPAs and how well you did in school are a good predictor in what you should major in and what jobs you should take.

Did anyone ever take a career aptitude test in school?
>>
>>24240166
My school has AI topics which I am fairly sure would cover probability
>Do you need the marks?
I am not sure, i only need a credit (C) average for my first 3 years to get into honours, then I need a distinction (B) average in my honours year to get into PhD
At the moment I am sitting on a C average, so If I keep it as is, then I don't have to worry about improving my GPA until 4th year
I would still like that extra HD though, just incase my GPS drops below the C line
>>24240182
I don't even know if it is only calc 1, in Australia we have different names so my topic may have covered parts of calc 2 and 3
Basically we just learnt about calculating derivatives and limits, such as product/quotient/chain rules, LHopitals rule, ect. ect.

Plus I imagine the computer mathematics would be a lot more relevant than advanced calculus
>>
>>24240233
Yes. It told be to become a social worker. I became an Engineer instead.
The test had nothing to do with GPA mind you.

>>24240254
You should take the HD. It's near impossible to move up from a 2.0 to 3.0.
>>
My application to my Russell Group choices was unsuccessful because of my predicted grades. I reckon I'm capable of doing better than my predicted grades.

If I do overachieve, will I be able to get into those 2 Russell Groups or am I completely rejected?
>>
>>24240342
I don't have to move up from a 2 to a 3
Basically my GPA is completely irrelevant once I get into honours, they use a separate GPA from my 4th year to determine if I can go into postgrad
I just need to keep it at its current level to get into honours
>>
>>24240142
Thanks anon, I'll definitely have to look into that?
>>
Do the AI course then.
>>
>>24240194
Seems like you just might be having a bad term or you went to a shit Uni.
>>
>>24240164
>implying CS is just programming
Is there more?
>>
>>24240355
If I can remember right, after you get your grades you can go into this clearing-like status where you ring up the universities and ask if they have any spaces. You have to be very quick though, and obviously it's all based on chance.

Other than that though, you're only real option is to take a year out and apply the following year - if you're set on a Russell Group uni that is.
>>
>>24240590
There are shitloads of research fields you can go into that are way more complex than just programming
>>
>>24240632
>more complex than just programming
Can you describe some of those?
>>
>>24240435
Ignore the question mark. My phone is pretty fucking weird sometimes.
>>
>>24240710
Artificial Intelligence
Machine learning
Neural Networks
Computer Forensics
Data Analysis
Cryptography
>>
>>24240594
So would I be able to go thru clearing if I've already had an unsuccessful application?

And nah I'm not 100% set on a Russell Group uni, I'm happy with the offers I've got, but if I do get the grades then I'll definitely want to go to one.

And I'm doing a gap year because of residency issues anyway so re-applying isn't really an issue luckily.
>>
>>24240761
Is it worth it getting into CS if I have no real passion about it? I don't build apps on my free time, I don't build desktops or experiment with security. I just want to study something that allows me to work from home as a freelancer.
>>
Almost done with my AA in psych, how hard would it be for me to go to biopsych instead?
>>
>>24240796
Clearing is for if you don't meet any offers at all through UCAS, I think. This is basically the same system but it's for if you did better than expected, so obviously you have a better chance of getting a place than if you're going in via clearing.
If you're already planning on taking a gap year then I don't see much harm in just reapplying the following year.

It's a pity that you lost out purely based on your predicted grades though, the teachers at our school just put down whatever you asked them to.
>>
>>24240807
It is incredibly difficult and very heavily math based
If you aren't into maths and problem solving you will probably hate it, but it does pay extremely well

If you want to do something that will allow you to work from home I would suggest something a little easier like website or graphic design
>>
missing lectures because I don't like getting up early
stopped catching up
tfw tired
what now
>>
>>24232702
international business
I wanted to go to law school but I went to court once and I was actually so bored I fell asleep.
>>
>>24240928
I'm good at math although I don't like it very much. I can deal with anything as long as it's practical and hands-on, I dislike overly theoretical approaches (which is why I'm hating every bit of my economics classes right now)
I'm from Europe, so it might be a bit different from America here in terms of how CS is taught, but what would you say are the fields that are the least theoretical while providing a good opportunity to be self-employed?

I thought about web design as well but I wanted other options.
>>
>>24240928
>and very heavily math based
that's a bit of a stretch
>>
>>24233321
>yfw English and Philosophy majors have higher MCAT scores on average than Chem or Bio majors
All that matters for Med school is that you do well in the pre requisite science classes, your major does not fucking matter as long as it isn't women's studies tier.
>>
File: pepewindow.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepewindow.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
>tfw enjoying my courses but feel lonely at university
I actually like uni for the most part but filling time is sometimes a struggle - can't just study constantly.
>>
>>24240086
Physics II. It is just so damn difficult to me because of how conceptual it is. I have no problems with maths.
>>
Well I found out I have a brain tumor two weeks ago and I missed a test in every single one of my classes as a result of having to go to medical exam after medical exam, so going kind of shittily. My GPA is ruined ;-;
>>
>>24240983
If you don't like theory then you will not like computer science, it has a strong emphasis on the theoretical foundations of how computers work, as opposed to how you can use them practically
It is about finding new theories and new ways in which we can use or improve computers

If you want a more hands on or practical approach I would suggest either Information Technology, which is more business or practical based ie, systems admin, database managment, data analytics ect. Or Software Engineering, if you want to develop software and applications.

Although if you don't really give a shit about computers, which it sounds like you do, I honestly think web design would be the best option
It would definitely give you the biggest opportunity in terms of self employment. With comp science you would probably be either working in a university or within a large company
>>24240995
Are you implying that it is not math based?
Comp science is pretty much just applied math
>>
>>24241059
iktf.
>tfw I hate weekends and wait for them to end so I have something to do again, get outside, and have some distraction from the lonelieness
>>
>>24241059
you actually spend most of your free time studying?
man I'm so used to just going online, browsing /r9k/ and Youtube and shitposting on Skype
I wish I could stop being distracted constantly
>>
>>24241059
Join a club senpai
>>24241079
Get a medical certificate idiot, you will be given a supplementary assessment
>>
>>24240710
Telecommunications.
>>
>>24241123
>Are you implying that it is not math based?
Yes I am. I would liken it more to creative writing than applied math.
>>
>>24232702
>>24232702
>No music major on that list
I will always be forgotten
>>
>>24241059
Exact same here. Find myself going to bed at around 9 o'clock every night purely out of boredom - every day is just filling the time till I don't feel guilty about sleeping.
My only social interaction is meeting people to discuss assignments
>>
>>24241137
I meant in uni i.e. - If I have two hours off between classes I'll study for 1:30 of it then maybe sit and listen to music for the other half hour

>>24241139
I need to look at clubs but our first semester is really tight for time - probably better to do this after christmas. Also got the problem that I'm unsurprisingly (considering I'm on this board) socially anxious.
>>
File: tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>24241168
I don't have a smug enough anime girl to truly describe how fucking idiotic that statement is
>>
>>24232817
I would go Chem, it's a pretty broad field and can land you lots of different science/lab jobs
>>
>>24241180
oh right
eh at least you're studying man keep it up
>>
>>24241180
>Also got the problem that I'm unsurprisingly (considering I'm on this board) socially anxious.
Join an anime or video game club
Every else will be just as socially awkward as you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444252956301.jpg (22 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444252956301.jpg
22 KB, 500x333
>>24240983
That guys right, CS is very math based and usually has very little to do with app developmeny. If you wanna go into web design or making apps there are a ton of free ways to go about it on /g/ right now. It should take a month to learn and then you can jump right into building a portfolio
>>
>>24241168
You do realize that computers were literally invented to do math right?
>>
>>24240897
>>24240897
Any help guys?
>>
>>24241251
What the fuck is an AA?
>>
File: 1417290759896.png (553 KB, 777x555) Image search: [Google]
1417290759896.png
553 KB, 777x555
There's this qt I'm having a crush on. She seems quiet and shy and seems to have only a few friends or aquaintances.

How does one manage to get in contact with someone? Straight up ask her out? Or try to get closer slowely? But how?

Help ;_; I can't into socialisation
>>
File: 1442664910429.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442664910429.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
who /pushed to uni by parents/ here ?
>>
>>24241266
associate's degree
>>
>>24241278
>doesn't have many friends or acquaintances

Kidnap her
>>
>>24241202
>anime
I don't watch anime

>video games
I actually looked at this but they play shit like DOTA constantly
>>
>>24241303
>I don't watch anime
Fuck off normie
>>
>>24239421
>pharmacist
lol, maybe a Pharmacy Technician.

Pharmacists go to med school n shit
>>
>>24241280

>Either you have a degree or you are just a bum

Something along this line, yes...
>>
File: reee.png (473 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
473 KB, 900x900
>>24241332
>too normie to hang out with spergs
>too awkward to hang out with normies
what do I do?
>>
File: frog(199).jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
frog(199).jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>>24241347
You can start by getting the fuck off my board mate
>>
File: pepe23.jpg (28 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
pepe23.jpg
28 KB, 396x384
>>24241280
Me senpai desu.
>gotta get a degree anon
>gotta get a career anon
>gotta get a wife anon
>gotta have 4 kids anon
>gotta visit us every month anon
Fuck this shit

I win in the end though because I'm using their money to get a history degree
>top tier /mischief/
M
I
S
C
H
I
E
F
>>
>>24237544
I know that feel all too well anon, trust me
>>
>>24232702

Easily 75% of premeds are spineless faggots that are either being forced to be a doctor or doing premed because they can't think for themselves and pick a major they enjoy.
>>
>>24241364
I keep telling them that my degree is useless cause you either get job with connections or by being with top tier grades and luck and I won't be either of these but they don't listen lel.
>>
>>24241363
kk, see ya
>>
File: 1442671761258.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1442671761258.gif
214 KB, 500x281
>>24241531
I-I was just kidding anon
>>
File: 1430328615319.jpg (9 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319.jpg
9 KB, 192x182
>okay class, find a partner
>>
>>24240807
>>24240983
A uni degree is useful mostly for putting it on your resume. A CS degree is rigorous and hard, but not necessary since you can learn everything on your own. Most important thing is to do programming on your own, make some fun games or whatever. I recommend downloading Unity and following some tutorials. Then make something simple on your own, maybe you'll enjoy it.
>>
File: 1438825483824.jpg (28 KB, 586x746) Image search: [Google]
1438825483824.jpg
28 KB, 586x746
>>24241804
>"Alright, we're going to be workshopping today. Find a partner."
>Have integrated socially and can easily find someone to work with
>Robot days from high school make me Instinctively count heads in the room to determine if there's an even number of people.
>Still get that sinking feeling regardless.
>>
>>24241959
>>24241959
>can easily find someone to work with

Can you leave?
>>
File: 1438951691161.png (462 KB, 841x406) Image search: [Google]
1438951691161.png
462 KB, 841x406
>>24241804
>Actually, I'm going to assign you one
>>
>>24241280
I've grown up thinking it's just normal to have a degree though
it's like a step in life
you go to school, then uni, then you find a job
isn't that normal for everybody
that's all I know
>>
File: 0001 - kcZ8ieT.png (154 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
0001 - kcZ8ieT.png
154 KB, 498x498
>>24232702
>that shit tier
Nigger, what are you doing? All 3 of History, Philosophy, and Psychology are great academic studies that are responsible for some good things in human history. Women's studies is lower than worse tier. Sociology is just Social Psychology.
>>
>Started Second degree in Accountancy
>Failed 5/10 courses in first year
>Failed both financial accounting courses spectacularly....
>Dropping out to write CFA level 1 next year.
>So I can do honours in Investment Managment in 2017
>Can't even do algebra

Dropping out of a failed simpler degree to try and write an even harder exam.

Never gonna make it in life. Learn from me bruv. Get it together by age 21 or you'll be drowning like me.

My peers are managing funds now, Im here failing intro to Accounting classes.
>>
I had an awful exam yesterday. I fucking hate exams. The entire concept is so shit. I can do well throughout the semester but if I screw up on this one fucking day, then I fail. I had a huge panic attack because I took too long on the first section and by the time started the second section, I had less than an hour. i don't operate well under pressure so I started having a panic attack and just couldn't think. Probably going to fail the year and have to redo the shitty module because I had a bad day, despite that i am usually well above average.
>>
>>24237872
What country if I may ask?
>>
>>24242651
Lithuania
>>
>25 year old freshman
>failing 1/2 of my courses
Fuck my life
>>
>>24241206
Hello, CS just started here, what should I learn from /g/ in that month period ? There is math but there is also programming for me, but I'd like to add some skills on programming in my free time.
>>
>>24242733
>he didn't enter Uni along with his HS clique

You missed out on step 0. Sucks to be you bro.
>>
>accounting
>training to be a pencil pushing wagekek
please end this suffering
>>
I always wanted to go into Computer science and Human physiology

I got conscripted into Mechanical Engineering by my parents

10 years have passed, and I've yet to find a use for it till this day
>>
>>24243247
No job for engineers?Aren't you guys top tier in terms of employment?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.