[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uni feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15
File: 1441669674962.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
1441669674962.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
>in psych class I have to take because general education requirements
>topic is aggression
>black lives kid keeps stopping lecture, asking "Why are people with less melanin aggressive towards people with more melanin"
>professor SJW just gels with it
>I become fuckmad and can't think straight
>black on white crime statstics
>Moors in spain
>arab slave trade
>attacks on whites in south africa
>rest of the class is leftist propaganda on how men are violently raised, and that masculinity should be thrown out, so men can be good little keks
>nearly have fucking rage stroke, leave class early

I have to go back to class for participation points. Next topic is prejudice. I've been attacked for being white, if this guy says "reverse racism doesn't exist" I'm going to fucking lose it jesus christ
>>
WE'RE ALMOST TO THANKSGIVING HANG IN THERE
>>
>>24170663
one word
ratpoison
>>
>>24170663
calm down, smoke a cig
>>
>>24170714
I don't smoke, I feel gross even breathing it in... no offense to smokers
>>
i just laugh
everyone else in the class laughs too

don't take these nutjobs seriously, op
>>
>>24170663

Just beat his faggot ass, it's the only thing niggers understand.
>>
>>24170750
it also helps reduce estrogen levels in your body which is helpful because you probably have low testosterone. people with high testosterone are calmer
>>
>>24170663

you should totally voice your voices man. Tell them what you are thinking, SAY IT OUT LOUD! Common man I know you can do it
>>
File: image_2.jpg (51 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
51 KB, 473x480
I have a professor that says the word human is sexist but Idk why and I don't really wanna find out
>>
Fucking glad Im in engineering. Fuck those people, I got mad just imagining the class.
>>
File: wrtfuyholyughik.png (381 KB, 460x489) Image search: [Google]
wrtfuyholyughik.png
381 KB, 460x489
>>24170663
i know the feel, beta uprising is required.
The propaganda that recent generations have been exposed to has actually been really smart in making people think it's not actually propaganda. It can be seen with the rise in a seemingly anti-religious sentiment people seem to have and consider them selves 'above the mindless drones dumb enough to worship' without realising that they themselves are being drones in not considering the other sides of the argument. the same applies to people that call themselves 'feminists' but dont actually promote equal rights at all and instead promote matriarchy, and how you can be labelled racist for bringing up a topic that mentions race but isn't exactly negative towards any race at all. I guess everyone just likes to feel as if they're the good guys.
>>
File: usa.png (913 KB, 943x611) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
913 KB, 943x611
>>24170663

I know that feel. On the one hand you hear all the time how evil men are and toxic masculinity and evil white people - on the other hand, the very same sluts, only want to mate with tall, straight, white, dominant Chads.

"And this is only the beginning"
>>
>>24170840
huMAN?
Educate yourself you pathetic sexist shitlord FUCKING PATRIARCHY ALERT WEE WOO WEE WOO

ayyy
>>
>>24170840
Because its hu-MAN and not hu-WOMAN you misogynistic shitlord
>>
File: tumblr_n0uugurspA1tsrhldo1_500.jpg (37 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0uugurspA1tsrhldo1_500.jpg
37 KB, 460x287
If only he were here
>>
Reminder that if you get upset, they win. Don't get mad or you'll be the white oppressor before you know it.
>>
>>24170663
This is not a healthy attitude to have and you will never fit into society unless you change
>>
>>24170907
>>24170919

Fuck both of your non trans-species definition of people. You fucking fascist scum keep me up at night.
>>
>>24170903
>other side of the argument

God is real and he loves you?

Other side has an argument?
>>
>>24171009
And just roll over and let them rule?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
Fuck that, I'm already autism incarnate. Might as well stand against them, even if I'm the only one
>>
I hate this world. I want out.
>>
File: 1446258368341.jpg (83 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1446258368341.jpg
83 KB, 680x680
>tfw have a ton of work to do
>Spend 3-4 hours on bed really close to crying, feeling like garbage instead
>>
>>24170663
>tfw in that awkward position where I have friends I've carried on from school and haven't really made any uni friends
>stuck in a "comfort zone"
>>
File: 1347274249045.gif (495 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1347274249045.gif
495 KB, 500x230
dear americans, I'm planning to move to your country and make tons of green in a few years

please try not to let everything go to complete shit before I even get there, thx
>>
>>24171100
I recommend joining some clubs.
>>
>>24170663
I know it's tough to do but if good people like you who know better don't stand up for what's right and use rational arguments then the leftists will win. Speak up next time and at least you'll feel better afterwards and know you did something even if you sounded a little autistic.
>>
>>24171012
**Trigger Warning**
Did you just imply that someone is definately a person no matter what? You people make me sick, the way you completely ignore all forms of otherkin makes me want to puke my guts up. Next try think of how that could offend an innocent bystander reading that post. I can't believe that you didn't even include a trigger warning.

Educate Yourself
>>
>only taking 13 credits (4 classes)
>C in one class, D in another, the other 2 are B
Oh boy, another semester of sub-3 GPA, just what I wanted! I thought Calc III would be easy seeing as I did amazing in Calc I and II but holy shit my ass is getting kicked (that's the one I have a D in). I can maybe pull everything up half a letter grade and Calc up a full letter grade if I do literally perfect on like everything from here on out but I can just never seem to get the motivation for anything.
>>
>>24171143
I do want to but that stuff makes me anxious

This semester is incredibly tight for time as well so I do a lot of studying, I'll probably more seriously consider them after Christmas.
>>
>>24171017
the other side of the argument is that not everyone goes to church 'for god', it's the history and culture behind religions, and to atleast respect that most religions are set up with the goal of making a stronger society.
>>
File: 1445471461934.jpg (41 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
1445471461934.jpg
41 KB, 800x445
>No real friends
>Just got phone so I could call parents from uni
>Nothing to do with it
>Can't even use it to fap in the bathrooms because SSRIs have Brendan Fraser'd my penis

>Everybody else has at least one friend or is in a relationship and is on their phone constantly
>>
File: 1443480973752.png (161 KB, 412x385) Image search: [Google]
1443480973752.png
161 KB, 412x385
>be friends with a Chad
>smarter than me
>more fit than me
>casually remarks how sex is "overrated"
>>
>>24171236
>Everybody else has at least one friend or is in a relationship and is on their phone constantly
this makes it impossible to create new friendships
>>
>>24170796
>people with high testosterone are calmer
And more miserable.
>>
>>24171319
I don't see how, you're allowed more than one friend senpai.
>>
>>24170796
people with high testosterone are angrier, but you are right if testosterone is too low then yeah higher testosterone would help. to a degree.
>>
Ask innocently why people with more melanin have none of their own written languages.
>>
>>24171319
I made friends in CC, they were huge losers but mostly untainted by most cancer
>>
File: thought-police-2.jpg (63 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
thought-police-2.jpg
63 KB, 500x750
>>24171145
The thing is, the left has designed itself to be nigh-infallible. Anyone who opposes them is automatically some bad thing or another. They then shut their ears down and start shrieking at the top of their lungs.

Seriously, it's starting to get up there with radical Islam. And the worst part is that these two cultures never clash-- they sort of ignore each other/work together.

The modern left is an intricately designed machine to crush all opponents and maintain a sense of moral/intellectual superiority in its drones. Pretty incredible to be honest. Just look how potent it was in annihilating Sweden
>>
no gives a shit about your pol tier bullshit. Any way does anyone have any tips on how to to get motivation and start doing your shit. I have a ton of midterms coming up and I can't even open a fucking book.
>>
File: 1425950639407.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1425950639407.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
are any of you guy in med school?

Is it hard as people say?

What kind of students were you in your first four years in college and of high school?
>>
>>24171683
>quadratic formula on the side of his hoodie
high school meme desu
>>
>>24171659
and no one cares if you fail. Stop being a lazy prick and start doing the work.
>WHERE IS MUH MOTIVATION
>Step 1: Walk up to book
>Step 2: Open book
>Step 3: Start reading
>>
>tfw just bombed my physics exam
>>
>>24171918
are you in 250?
that sucks man, keep trying
>>
>>24171965
nah

150 mechanics of heat and sound
>>
File: osu_logo.png (170 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
osu_logo.png
170 KB, 512x512
>school all week
>work all weekend
>have a tiny bit of free time but I'm always so tired that I don't want to do anything
>haven't hung out with my friends for nearly a month
A-at least this engineering degree will be worth it, right?
>>
File: 1410470369495.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
1410470369495.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>mfw browsing (r9gay), /a/ or /pol/ during lectures while sitting besides normies
>they glance and see loli anime girls or nazi symbols and make weird faces
>>
Reverse racism doesn't exist. It's just racism.

Black people who target white people aren't reverse racists. They're racists.
>>
>>24170663
My philosophy class is the exact opposite
>professor asks the class how they feel about polygamy
>sjws and women get mad
>asks them how it's any different morally than gay marriage
>they ramble about how it would be a patriarchal system even if women could do the same thing
>professor breaks down their retarded logic
>>
File: 1445040313047.png (152 KB, 237x344) Image search: [Google]
1445040313047.png
152 KB, 237x344
>repositng from other uni thread

I have a paper due tomorrow which I've left to last minute. I don't know the subject well and I'm not confident the paper I sort of planned in my head when it was first assigned will be very good - but there is still the problem of actually researching and writing it. I do want to pass. So now I simply have to deal with the excessive work ahead of me today.

Anyone else in this boat? Any tips or motivation?
>>
>>24172834
Anybody who can't admit this is genuinely fucking delusional
>>
>>24172953
stop going on 4chan
start working
if you feel like stopping, do some pushups to clear your mind, then start again
if you really need a distraction go for a short walk, no internet or video games
>>
>>24170663
>black on white crime statstics

>TFW actual hate crime statistics say otherwise

Stay mad witeboi
>>
>tfw no class tomorrow
>>
Just make sure to bring up the fact that the leading cause of black murders is other black people.

This "black lives matter" thing is so much fucking bullshit that even any non-retarded black person knows that. I have a black friend who literally ranted to me for an hour about how bullshit the movement is and that black people need to stop fucking killing other black people first for anyone to take the "black lives matter" shit seriously.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.