[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you got tricked into falling in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1443254627229.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1443254627229.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>you got tricked into falling in love
>>
File: 1447179148267.png (62 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1447179148267.png
62 KB, 454x453
>>24170597
How so desu?
>>
>>24171106
That's one ugly pepe anon.
>>
I didn't wanna feel that feel anon
>>
>>24171130
T.Hanks OC Dount Steel
>>
>>24170597
right, because a creepy stalker who can't even provide orbiter financial support is a such a prize.
>>
>tfw you try to be an edgelord who doesn't get feelies for roasties but then you get some
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHqM1J6PS8
>>
>>24171364
>tfw you try to get the feelies and fall in love again but are a bitter edgelord instead
>>
>>24170597
how is that a bad thing?
>>
Haven't been in love though OP, and am so massively thankful for that.
>>
>>24172042
why would you be glad to have never experienced the greatest thing there is?
>>
>>24172173
From what I've seen it makes people act like retards and given how awful women are I'd hate to be emotionally dependent on one.
>>
>>24170597
I tricked myself tbhh famfam
>>
>>24172200
but it feels so good, that makes any potential downside worth it
>>
>>24171106
She led me to believe she liked me and she was single, I even kissed her but then she started ignoring me and I heard she was talking to other people about her so called boyfriend, and either she's lying about being single or lying about having a boyfriend, either way I'm just going to stop talking to her first and go about my business. I really liked her and she was my first kiss too.
>>
>>24172200
>and given how awful women are

2/10
>>
>>24172500
you could be me ;^)

Best thing is to move on as you do and never look back
>>
>>24172711
Yeah that's what I'm doing. Good thing she lives 70 miles away so I'm not likely to accidentally see her :^)
>>
>Believing in modern love.
Should have listened to Mr. Bowie.
>>
>you've never fallen in love
It's too late now but a foolish part of me wishes to experience this, purely for the sake of a subjectively normal experience in my life.
>>
Honestly, falling in love was probably the biggest negative, life shaping event that I've had to date.

Ever since the heart break I've not felt as happy or as, it's hard to explain, I just haven't felt like my regular old self, it's not BAD, it's just not good.

Before that moment, looking back on how I used to be I was actually pretty happy all in all, now I'm more... different? I can't put my finger on it, as stupid edgy retard as it sounds I don't feel like a kid anymore, that's the best way I can put it

It made me more manly and since then I've been able to get girls just by smiling at them at the pubs or bars or whatever.

I'm just rambling now, but ever since that exact moment I've been different, after the pain subsided which took fucking months upon months I sort of feel more for filled, like a hole in my heart has been filled.

I don't understand it
>>
>talking to a femanon...qt and fun
>she says she likes me
>says she is innocent and pure
she's the village bicycle
>i still love her ;-;
>>
my first love was kinda good. sure she didnt return my feelings and made me cry a lot, but in the end i lost weight, became hygienic, got better hair and normies starting being nice to me because of that. i also became less annoying.
second love was shit. dont fall in love twice
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.