[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>couple hours before end of season >try desperately to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1408167078785.png (45 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1408167078785.png
45 KB, 255x248
>couple hours before end of season
>try desperately to reach higher league
>your old premade, a she, betrays you after a day long brutal climbing session
>says shes premade with someone else now
There goes half the reason behind me wanting to climb the ladder...
>>
>>24170265
The game's league of lel, forgot to add in the title.
>>
As someone who has played the game for like 2 and a half years and gotten to mid diamond i can assure you the game is utter trash and nothing of value to you was lost.
>>
>>24170265
>season
>premade
>climbing session
The fuck are you taljing about?
>>
>>24170318
I've played the game for the same duration.

Still silver scrub.

But then again I had some long pauses in between.
>>
>>24170391
The game is just a time sink dude, not even an enjoyable one at that considering the amount monkeys that have access to a computer, save yourself the trouble and find something new to play
>>
>>24170443
But I like it. And I like thinking about it. The strategies and shit.

Besides
>implying i got anything else to live for
>>
holy SHIT this is so fucking close

I'm gonna be gold 5 in ONE MORE WIN, but I have only 30 minutes before the season ends.
>>
>>24170324
Autism

Robloxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>24170265
>tfw playing on and off for a couple years
>silver 5

>whenever I play with people better than me I have to go top or sup and hope I don't feed too bad
>>
>>24171426
what server?
>>
>>24171246
wew lads I lost that game cause I had a ragequitter at 9th minute.

But apparently it's CET not EET so I have one more hour.

And one more game left in promo...

Wish me luck...
>>
>>24172136
aaaand I'm gold.

Premade with a diamond smurf cause fuck riot. Half of everyone is smurfs anyway.
>>
>>24173479
I don't know how LOL works. What's a smurf (in Lol)?
>>
>>24170265
I've played this game since 2011 and I STILL don't understand why anyone would ever want to play ranked, especially after they cut off the Elo system
>>
>>24173969
someone who is really good at the game or average but who creates a new account and stomps newbies that dont know how to play the game/are silver
>>
File: 1445341178543.png (428 KB, 1149x607) Image search: [Google]
1445341178543.png
428 KB, 1149x607
I thought you were talking about rock climbing lol
>>
>>24173969
Someone from a higher ranking than you who plays in an account of an equal ranking and thus get matched with you into the same game.

>>24174025
Aye bro the old system was the best, but I don't see why you wouldn't want to play ranked after it got killed.
>>
>>24174241
I've just never wanted to play ranked. I see no incentive, it's trying way too hard for a reward in a game that will die soon enough anyways with how they're running it. It sucks the fun out of it, so I play retarded shit like AP Y- oh wait, they killed that too. No fun allowed I guess.
>>
>>24174294
I dunno man I've always wanted to be the best in the games I played, and rankings were a way to prove it. Not necessarily to others, but to myself as well.

Maybe I'm just competitive. Or maybe I just can't see any way to fulfill myself in reallife so instead I do so in gaming ;_;

>so I play retarded shit like AP Y- oh wait, they killed that too
You still have AP Rengar, Varus, Kog Maw and whatever more. I heard some proplayer pulled off even AP Trynda, which makes no fucking sense to me.
>>
>>24174395
>AP Renger
didn't riot kill that like a month after release?
>AP Varus
tried it, didn't enjoy it
>AP Kog'maw
isn't that how people play him? Wasn't he played mid most of the time? how do people build him now?
>>
>>24170265

>premade with a girl
You will probably rank faster w/o her
>>
>>24174634
>didn't riot kill that like a month after release?
Nerfed his W ratio from 1.0 to 0.8

Still playable. But what really affected him was the removal of the DFG.

>isn't that how people play him?
Nope.

He's an adc and played as such nearly always.

>>24174677
I thought she was bad until recently when she suddenly, overnight, became really fucking good and even carried my ass several times.

I thought I could carry us both to gold but honestly it was impossible, seeing that I barely got there in the last second, and she was an entire division below me.
>>
>>24174787

Women find you repulsive if you are inferior to them in any way.

As soon as she got good, she upgraded to someone better.

Typical female.
>>
>>24174825
But anon she never became better than me.
>>
>>24174395
>AP Tryndamere
Literally how? I believe only his spin and heal scale with AP. I love Tryndamere but AP doesn't sound like fun at all
>>
>>24174906
>Literally how?
Exactly.

>I believe only his spin and heal scale with AP
And Rengar had just ONE spell that scaled with AP. Yet he still is playable.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.