[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I had my first kiss today, thanks to the pocky game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1438672564010.png (65 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1438672564010.png
65 KB, 245x200
Robots, I had my first kiss today, thanks to the pocky game.
This girl...she's like the female version of me.
I really wanna ask her out, but I'm afraid she's out of my league, or I'm just too pervetive for her.
I spill my spaghetti around her and she laughs it off most of the time, but I honestly feel like I creep her out.
We've been texting non-stop for 4-5 days now, which is pretty much as long as I've actually known her.
I'd say I'm around a 6-7/10 on a good day, abs help.
She may like me, I just don't want to take the risk of asking her out and making things awkward.
I don't even know why I'm posting this.
>>
File: yaaaaa.jpg (14 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
yaaaaa.jpg
14 KB, 221x228
>>24170226
DO IT YOU FUCKING CHADDING FAGGOT.
LEAVE THIS NIGHTMARE
>>
You sound like an older version of me, I would not talk for a day, and then the next day when you talk to her, make up an excuse like you were at the gym all day, at parents house etc etc and you didn't have the time, see how she reacts. Reading this back it sounds retarded but oh well that's what I would do.
>>
>>24170366
Calm your tits anon,I'm not a chad. I'm just a robot who found female robot
>>
Do it man go for it. Just laugh a lot while you do it, and if you think it would help even say that she makes you nervous. She might think its sweet depending on her personality. Also depending on how old you are she might say no at the moment since you haven't known her much.
>>
>>24170412
chad is just a meme you know

that said LEAVE THIS NIGHTMARE
>>
Look
real talk, dude
you're not going to make things awkward by just asking her out, okay
I know it's scary, but just GO FOR IT
If anything, you know what will make it awkward? Sitting around pussying out of telling her anything, and holding it in for long enough for it to become a problem

She rejects you? Cool, you guys just remain friends. She doesn't? Good job. But NOTHING good will come from just holding it in.
>>
>>24170388
I'm probably younger actually.
Gonna try this though, thanks
>>
>>24170226
the female version of you ultimately wants Chad from the gym
>>
>>24170472
No, don't try that
You're just playing games with her and being afraid
Just be brave, dude, be straightforward, be honest

I mean, not TOO straightforward, but like ask her out to something
>>
Sure probably a good idea to ask her out early
But WTF is the pocky game
>>
>>24170226
Every day you wait and pussy out frrom asking her out, the lower the chances of her agreeing become. If you wait too long, you'll become a beta orbiter
>>
>>24170412
>I'm just a robot who found female robot
>female
>robot
yeah good luck kid in believing in stupidity
>>
>>24170574
"All that is required is one box of Pocky, a long biscuit with chocolate on one end. Two people begin eating onePockyfrom each end. The first person whose mouth comes off thePockyor the other player gets to the middle first loses. If the participants end up kissing, it is a tie."
>>
>fem version of me
>out of my league
thanks feminism
>>
>>24170460
This is probably the best advice here, I need to stop being a pussy
>>
>>24170777
Jesus christ that does sound fucking retarded
>>
>>24170811
Tell us how it goes! At least some of us might be interested, y'know?
>>
>>24170869
I'll ask her tmrw, then make a thread around 2:30-3:30 PM EST
I am
So scared
>>
>>24170888
I'm still younger aha, prepare for the underage b& replies
>>
>>24171022
Surprising you don't find many people under 18 here, good luck anyway, you're a braver man than I
>>
So it's been a week right? You ask her out right fucking now or she will have moved on by tomorrow, everything has to happen all at once with women
>>
>>24171211
Don't scare the guy a day won't matter, maybe if they were older it would
>>
File: 1445538107943.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1445538107943.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>24171127
>Under 16
>girls interested in him
>thinks he can be a robot
>>
>>24171373
Who wants to be a robot? I come here to get advice how to not become one.
>>
>>24171484
>I come here to get advice how to not become one
Do yourself a favor and leave this fucking place. Forever. If you don't you'll be stuck here and suffer a perpetual hellish existence
>>
>>24170226
what was the circumstance leading up to this kiss?
were you being all autistic and leaned in and she felt bad and kissed out of pity or was it more of a romantic mutual thing?
we need details
>>
>>24170948
Godspeed F@m
>>
>>24171773
Pocky game, ended with us kinda kissing for a few seconds
She suggested it if that means anything
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.