[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there will never, EVER be a better example of how women think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 372x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 372x880
>women think it's ok to use a potential partner as a bargaining chip in order to get Chad to commit
>women will happily settle for someone else when they don't get Chad
>women will do anything for Chad's validation, including sexual activities they wouldn't dream of doing for betabux

This thread is a total gender divide. Woman literally do not understand what was wrong about what that woman did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3inooc/update_looked_up_my_girlfriends28f_instagram/?sort=confidence

Every time a covert roastie here tells you these stories are fake remember that this thread is indicative of how women actually think. It's a mindset.
>>
Something something go back to Reddit.

But seriously.. This shit is so fucked anon
>>
THIS SHIT IS SO HORRIBLE I ACTUALLY WANT TO POST ON REDDIT JUST TO FUCKING TELL HIM TO DUMP HER.

Holy shit.
it says one thing
>if women are faithful in a relationship it doesn't mean they don't want someone else
>if women say they are only interested in dating you they could just have been rejected by someone they want more
>if women refuse to have certain sex acts with you it doesn't mean they won't do it with others.

basically women are whores on a metaphysical level. EVEN WHEN THEY ARENT CHEATING ON YOU THEY ARE STILL ENTERNALLY UNFAITHFUL.

To all of her posters on here with a gf, that's something to think about.
even if she claims she loves you and has known you for years she still would treat Chad better than she treats you.
>>
>>24170410
It's disheartening.

Sort the comments by 'new' or 'best' to see just how many roasties are triggered by this guy's self respect.
>>
>Personally I think you made a huge mistake. It's not really any of my business, and I'm sure I'll be down voted, but I think it's a bit naive to dump her because of a choice she made two years ago. If after dating for two years, she would have dumped you for this guy, then yes get rid of her. But just for contrast, before getting with my now bf I almost decided to date someone else instead of him, it didn't work with the other guy, and 3 years later I couldn't be happier. I'm grateful every day that I ended up with the man who, 3 years ago, was my "second choice."
>If other aspects of your relationship were good, then I think you have a serious "Grass is greener on the other side" complex going on.
>>
>>24170707

Enough is enough.
>>
You can help him r9k.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3sb1a1/i22m_unknowingly_took_my_coworkers18f_virginity/
>>
>>24170453
Read the update. He dumped her.
>>
Bumping this shit so it can be known
>>
>>24170196
>starting a thread about reddit

Could you be any more of a faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 960x640
>>24170824
That's literally the top comment. What that roastie said is the best summation of what every woman felt reading the OP's story.

Pic related is the most common kind of comment the OP was getting from women. They are shaming him for making a decision because, to them, the only way a man could feel uncomfortable with what the woman did is if they are "insecure" and "governed by ego".
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 960x640
Roasties got sooooo toastie by this guy's decision.
>>
File: explainthis.png (63 KB, 887x376) Image search: [Google]
explainthis.png
63 KB, 887x376
roasties not getting toasty?
>>
>>24171035
Tbh you're the faggot if you don't just read this shit senpai
>>
>>24171661
See, now that's a decent woman.
Most women WANT you to be a kek with no sense of self-worth.
Unless you give them the tingles of course.
>>
breedernormies deserve their misery
>>
>>24170922
SWEEET SWEET VICTORY!
how do you read update
>>
>>24171717
She's probably full of shit
>>
>i love her
i don't get normies, if i was in a relationship and found out the girl is a whore not only I'd stop liking her but would most likely develop disgust in seeing her
>>
>You're a fucking idiot, dude. If she didn't want you, she wouldn't have stayed with you for TWO WHOLE YEARS. So fuck if she wanted the other dude first? She still picked a RELATIONSHIP with you over casual sex with him. A relationship she has stayed in and not strayed from in TWO YEARS! Don't let your cousin drip poison in your ear. Of course I can't tell you what to do and if you feel like you've made the right choice, by all means, I am happy for you. But if I were you I would be calling that girl up right now and praying to God she wanted to stay with me

Kuck alert. He also says she chose to be with OP which is untrue. She got rejected by Chad.

>Your cousin isn't right in the slightest.... You expected your girlfriend who was "seeing" some guy when you first came along to instantly form the same kind of bond with you that she had built with this guy over time. This little kind of shit happens all the time. This is more insecurity on your part that anything. You see yourself as less of catch than this other guy. There are just as many instances where someone meets someone new who is a better catch but the relationship is new, they haven't formed that bound that the other person has with their ex.

"Insecurities" again. A man's negative feelings can never be valid, it's always insecurities.
>>
>>24171981
That's because you're not full of self-hatred like most betas.
Or maybe you hate yourself so much that you go full circle and come out looking like an alpha.
>>
>>24171981
Have you ever been in a relationship anon?
You grow an illogical attachment to your partners and stuff.
love is how kuckolding starts. when you love someone so much that you love her more than you respect yourself.

The op dumped her which was the right thing to do.
>>
>But for your future relationships, here's some advice that may help you, from a woman - just because a woman does a sexual act with one man doesn't mean she has to do it with another. It doesn't mean she loves one man more than another it doesn't mean you deserve to have her do that act with you because she did that act with someone else.
>Despite all the comments from the majority male opinions in this thread - a woman doesn't have to do the same sexual act with every guy she meets and this doesn't say anything about her except that she doesn't want to do that act with you. And you should just accept that. If you want to do that act with your partner and the woman you are with says no, you should move on. You should not try and find out if she did it with someone else to try and guilt her into doing it with you. (I'm not saying you did that obviously, I'm just telling you where the line is.)

Amazing.
>>
>"You were my Plan B, yes, but that doesn't mean I didn't grow to love you more."

What the fuck do you say to that? I'd flip the fuck out tbqh.
>>
File: 1435410248023.jpg (25 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
1435410248023.jpg
25 KB, 342x400
The length normies go to rationalize the simple reality of hypergamy is impressive. I understand it's not an happy reality for males(and women need to shut it down as hard as they can for obvious reasons), but have some self-respect at least. OP did good.
>>
>>24172364
You fuckign walk away. This would be a good time to regret having children with her, because it's a lot easier to this without them.
>>
File: 1429133019544.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429133019544.jpg
149 KB, 1024x1024
>>24172336
This has to be a troll, jesus.
>>
>>24171661
The real difficulty is finding a woman who DOESN'T obsess over celebrities.
>>
>>24172520
unfortunately it sounds like she really means that
>>
File: 1447124980176.png (305 KB, 421x407) Image search: [Google]
1447124980176.png
305 KB, 421x407
>>24172336

>And you should just accept that.

Yes, he should accept that. He should accept that this little bitch doesn't respect him enough as a man to indulge in his sexual desires and dump her ass.

This cunt and her air of superiority can fuck off.
>>
>>24172336
She must be an Olympic gold recipient because that's some top-tier mental gymnastics
>>
>>24172520
No, this is what women actually believe.

Go watch that tea consent video.
>>
File: Lenny56.png (87 KB, 158x550) Image search: [Google]
Lenny56.png
87 KB, 158x550
Can someone TLDR me, I got eyestrain.

In return: Lenny
>>
File: 1433082794922.jpg (77 KB, 867x809) Image search: [Google]
1433082794922.jpg
77 KB, 867x809
>>24172571
>>24172615
it's just so cliche it's hard to believe a sentient being wrote that, it could very well be a bot
"just because" bla bla bla "it doesn't mean" bla bla bla, completely devoid of any explanation or anything that would justify what she is babbling about
>>
>>24172336
Man, these bitches are some piece of work, if someone made a roastie made a post about a guy not wanting to propose to her even though he proposed to his ex/deceased partner, they would be beyond toasted at a molecular level, even though the situation between this hypothetical scenario and the OPs post is practically the same thing but damn is roastie logic is so devoid of logic and reasoning.
>>
>When I was still single there was was a guy who I lusted after and wished I could be with, or I could date my now boyfriend who had been trying to win me over for years. I ended up deciding I'd much rather be with the man who valued me and treated me with love and respect than the man who was basically just a good lay. In time the same passion I felt for the first guy I began to feel for my boyfriend and there's not a day that goes by that I regret choosing to be with him. It's been 3 years now and I couldn't be happier. Today, I look back on the first guy as simply a fun time in my past but I can look forward and see a future of passion and love with my boyfriend. Not all great relationships have to start with both parties being the others' absolute first and only option.
>>
The problem is that women aren't real people.
They're animals, through and through.
>>
>The sex stuff is a bit upsetting. The fact that she'd be down to try anal with Beefy McHugedick, but isn't willing to try that with you is, frankly, a little hurtful.
>But then again it might be that she wasn't really interested in anal at all, but thought that if she were willing it might sway him into a relationship.
>All-in-all, I think you made a mistake. I get that what she did was upsetting. But it hardly seems like something worth throwing away a three year relationship for.
>You weren't her first choice, then, when she barely knew you. You're probably her first choice now that she does.
>Sometimes in life, the best things that happen to us are things we didn't want or expect.
>>
>>24170196
Jesus man I.... I can't believe this. I... I don't WANT to
>>
>>24172830
One of the most common posts on /r/relationships is when a girl says that her boyfriend refuses to go down on her. She asks for advice. They all tell her to dump him because he's being selfish and not meeting her needs.
>>
>>24172336
It's really crazy but ultimately everything women do is right and everything men do is wrong
>>
>>24172846
You better service him equally whore.
>>
>This is totally insane. You have just broken up with your girlfriend of two years for something she did before you started dating. Who cares if back then some guy was more exciting and the start of your relationship wasn't the ego boosting storyline you thought it was. In that time your girlfriend has loved you and shared her life with you and probably- up until you broke up with her- thanked her lucky stars everyday that that asshole guy wouldn't commit and she ended up with you instead. Life isn't some fucking movie where when you meet a girl she is immediately enchanted by your rugged good looks and massive dick. For all you know she didn't want to do anal with that guy but felt she had to and now she's with you she's happy that you respect her decisions enough to understand when she says she's not into it. Actually your girlfriend is better off without you because it sounds like you feel as if a woman's affections are some prize to be won. You weren't her option B when she moved in with you after dating for 2 years you were her boyfriend. And your cousin gives SHITTY advice. People are not fucking cars for christ sake.

The entire thread is roasties projecting their own insecurities at the thought of their beta boyfriends finding out that they longed for Chad. Fascinating lack of self awareness to be honest.
>>
File: 1446061725457.jpg (667 KB, 922x915) Image search: [Google]
1446061725457.jpg
667 KB, 922x915
>>24173286

Psychological fun fact:

Women feel more hurt and deceived if their man cheats emotionally, rather than sexually.

Men feel more hurt and deceived if their woman cheats sexually, rather than emotionally.

Women are, quite literally, creatures that run on feelings and 'in the moment' thinking. To them, they will try to shame their husband into feeling bad because if she cheats without there being an emotional connection, it was 'just sex.'

Source:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/emotional-infidelity-vs-sleeping-around-men-and-women-react-differently-cheating-317028
>>
I'm a dude and have fucked a girl in the ass before. I didnt' like it and it's not something I want to do. IF a future gf wanted to try it, I'd slam her shti locker good. It should not take much imagination to figure out why I would do somethign I didn't really enjoy to please soemone I care about.
>>
>Listen, I get it, your ego took a blow. Two years ago, your girlfriend might have picked someone else over you. Four years ago, I actually DID pick someone else over my husband, and went out with him for a while before my husband and I finally started dating. Perfectly normal. I think you threw away a perfectly good relationship, and in a few days you are going to really regret it.
>>
>>24170196
there is this saying:
never be with a person who does not want the same amount of sex as you do.
sadly not everyone will meet this person and that is the terrible truth
>>
>>24173595
These roasties are pretending that what you've just said, doesn't exist. But none of them can come up with a proper reason why she'd do that stuff for him and not for her new partner if she found him just as desirable.
>>
>>24173598
>all retards missing the point
>this woman too has convinced herself she chose her husband rather than settle after the real prize fucked and chucked her

Yeah, that woman definitely "chose" the guy in op.
>>
not so good day for chad https://youtu.be/9mCa5nYJmek
(warning: chad was not too good at supporting life after his broken neck)
>>
>>24173790
I don't believe it... the manlet LEARNED
>>
>>24172336
>I bought my other girlfriends gifts, but I didn't like it. It's just not something I do anymore as I'm a different person now. If you can't accept that, you should just leave
>>
File: urgh.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
What really posts my Pepes is when women in these sorts of sub-reddits/forum threads suggest things like "you'd be better off without him" or "I would start thinking about moving on" or "I hope you mean ex-boyfriend". What gets me is the suggestion behind all those posts, that a new relationship will come along as soon as they want it. As soon as they want to "get back into dating", they'll "meet a great guy" and then they'll have their 34th go at a functional relationship. It's so normal and expected, to all of them, that they can unironically suggest "better try the next relationship".
While over here, we have an entire group of guys who have had on average 0.1 relationships each, who will be lucky to find a gf before they're 30. Urgh

>>24173286
>Actually your girlfriend is better off without you
>"you deserve better" when it's a female OP
The massive bias really is ridiculous. At least there are some people on there arguing against it, like this snippet:
>But you don't know that info, neither do I, so how come you instantly take her side? He could have left stuff out that makes her look better or worse, or the whole thing could be fals, but you choose to take her side, why? Because she's a woman, because you went through something similar, cause you just can't believe that it's serious enough a problem to be someone's 2nd choice? Why?
>>
File: trusted a woman .jpg (193 KB, 700x776) Image search: [Google]
trusted a woman .jpg
193 KB, 700x776
>>24170196

>He trusts a woman.
>>
File: 1440374266137.jpg (23 KB, 259x261) Image search: [Google]
1440374266137.jpg
23 KB, 259x261
>>24173029
>You weren't her first choice, then, when she barely knew you. You're probably her first choice now that she does.
>Probably
>>
File: soviet roofski.jpg (78 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
soviet roofski.jpg
78 KB, 1000x1000
>>24173943
Move to Russia

> tfw .44 males per female in the 18-45 age range

> tfw over 2 females for each male in Russia

> tfw hardworking blondes, as far as the eye can see

> tfw most males are an alcohol
>>
>>24173842
>...it's not because I think any less of you or because I preferred those girls. I just don't want to buy you gifts and you should accept that. If you disagree it's because you are insecure and ruled by your ego.
>>
>>24174283
Why are there so many women?
>>
>>24174342
The leading cause of death is apparently from drunk activity there. and

> most men are an alcohol
>>
>>24174342
Black widows.
>>
>>24173943
>What really posts my Pepes is when women in these sorts of sub-reddits/forum threads suggest things like "you'd be better off without him" or "I would start thinking about moving on" or "I hope you mean ex-boyfriend". What gets me is the suggestion behind all those posts, that a new relationship will come along as soon as they want it. As soon as they want to "get back into dating", they'll "meet a great guy" and then they'll have their 34th go at a functional relationship. It's so normal and expected, to all of them, that they can unironically suggest "better try the next relationship".
>While over here, we have an entire group of guys who have had on average 0.1 relationships each, who will be lucky to find a gf before they're 30. Urgh

They know they have control over sex and the dating scene. They know they don't have to put in effort in attaining or retaining the bottom 85% of men. The only reason the OP is different is because he has actual, tangible proof that his girlfriend is an alpha widow. And even then, the roasties are calling him insecure for wanting to be wanted. You're right that women can jump from beta to beta until they find one that's most suitable to them. There's not enough Chad to go around. I'd be nice to think that with each of these kinds of threads, a beta somewhere wakes up to his situation. But that'll never happen.
>>
>>24174316
Funny how that would never fly and hamsters would turn so hard they could power the city.
>>
>>24173098
really? sounds like a double standard
>>
>I am seriously amazed at how many "men" in this thread are think it's OK for you to turn tail and run from a 2-year relationship because your cousin and Instagram told you a bigger man had made his mark on your woman. At the very least, it's good that your girlfriend will eventually find someone who's not so beta.

All these women are fucking scared at the thought of their current partner (mr second choice) finding out that they were a conciliation prize when Chad pumped and dumped them or rejected them outright. They think men should be happy to deemed worthy of any kind of pussy. Betas play such a big part in allowing women to think this way. And again if you question anything they say then you are "insecure" and "not a real man".
>>
>>24170196
>there will never, EVER be a better example of how women think than this thread

Of course there would be. You'd just need to talk to a real one.

Oh, wait.
>>
>>24174886
>women say what they really think

^that's not fucking true in the slightest
>>
>>24174579
Welcome to women. The OP thread is damning of their lack of empathy. They simply don't understand that that guy wants to feel desired just like they do.
>>
>>24174509
>I'd be nice to think that with each of these kinds of threads, a beta somewhere wakes up to his situation. But that'll never happen.
I actually think robots probably know better by now. They would have seen enough of these threads that they would just drop a gf if she did anything like this.
It's the 'blue-pilled' betas in the real world that are the problem, and until 'Beta Education Societies' are a thing they will continue to be the problem.

It's very different when you're actually in the situation though, and I can imagine a robot not wanting to ditch their first gf. My one ex tried to get back with her ex-bf while we were together, but wanted to stay with me if she couldn't get him. To my eternal shame, I stayed with her when I found out and confronted her about it, because I was scared of being alone again (a justified fear as it turns out, still alone 2 years on). But before that, I had seen all the /r9k/ threads, and I was sure that if I was cheated on, I would break up with them as soon as I found out. Not so easy when there's feelings involved.
>>
>>24175113
>I stayed with her when I found out and confronted her about it, because I was scared of being alone again
And that's why you're still alone today.
Women can smell desperation on you, any man that NEEDS a woman to be happy isn't a man worth being with.
As fucked as it sounds, you need to make women think they're disposable because they are.
>>
>>24175113
>I actually think robots probably know better by now. They would have seen enough of these threads that they would just drop a gf if she did anything like this. It's the 'blue-pilled' betas in the real world that are the problem, and until 'Beta Education Societies' are a thing they will continue to be the problem.

Have you seen the threads here when an attentionwhore gets her tits out for her weekly ego boost? Anons here start slobbering over her, desperately seeking her approval or just wanting her to acknowledge their existence. It's some really pathetic shit. When even the red pilled guys act that way, there's no hope for change.
>>
>>24175231
Oh no, that was a valuable lesson. The relationship was so shit afterwards that I'd definitely never take a girl back like that again.
The biggest reason I've been alone since then is that I don't meet any new people. I have no idea how I would come across, because there hasn't been anyone to be able to smell desperation.
>>
>>24170707

>people are not allowed to learn from their mistakes

Kek you anons just crack me up
>>
>>24175482
You can learn from your mistakes, but don't expect people to take you back afterwards.
Deal with it.
>>
>>24175231
>As fucked as it sounds, you need to make women think they're disposable

This can't be said enough. A woman's behaviours are controlled by and framed around external views and pressures. Women love that their partner has had lots of past sexual experience. They love that their partner is at the top of their social circle. Women NEED to know that other women would like to be with her man. Her attractiveness to that man is a byproduct of knowing that other women are jealous of her for being with him.
>>
>>24175482
you have to acknowledge it was a mistake in order to learn from it
>>
>>24175560

Well in her case she did not make a mistake I guess. She realized what she thought was not optimal actually was optimal. She literally realised that what is important is the person and not the physical appeal. So is she not allowed to have gone through this process? Must everyone automatically understand /r9k/'s dogma of dating from day one for it to be considered genuine?
>>
>>24175480
Well, thank god you learned.
I hate seeing men who have such low self esteem and hate themselves so much that they let women walk over them.
>>
>>24175676
sure but she's projecting her own situation onto the gf in op's pic. why should he assume she feels any different or regrets her actions
>>
>>24175676
There's a difference between "realizing what she thought was not optimal actually was optimal", and immediately jumping to your second best option the second you get dumped.
>>
File: 1447010068557.png (105 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
1447010068557.png
105 KB, 283x302
>>24173975
Thought I was the only guy who caught that
>>
>>24175899
>why should he assume she feels any different or regrets her actions

she = gf in op's pic

i can't fucking proofread my posts.
>>
>>24175899

Well people generally offer advice from their own points of view. There would have been men in similiar situations offering their own opinion, saying he should dump her based from their own experience. Why post a thread looking for advice if you don't want a diverse range of replies from the perspective of men and women?
>>
>>24175676
Man, why are women so retarded when it comes to this shit?
She can do whatever the fuck she wants, just don't expect people to approve of it.
>>
>>24175905

The realization comes later.

People are selfish it's just human nature. She keeps a back up guy.

Later she realizes the guy is the right one for her. She thinks wow how could I have ever thought my first choice was the one for me? She's glad things have worked out thia way and she has learned a lesson. What's wrong with this? He doesn't have to know he was the second choice and they remain happy, her having learned a valuable lesson, one that every guy wishes girls would learn. But for some reason she's a whore?
>>
>>24175482
She literally picked someone else over her future husband, keeping him in reserve if it didn't go well. She didn't "learn from her mistake" she just ended up with her backup and rationalised her current situation.

It doesn't even stop there for a shitload of women. Half of women that get married (settle), to the man they love (the backup), keep another backup in reserve if and when the marriage falls apart.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/24/sorry-to-break-this-to-you-men-but-half-of-all-women-have-a-back-up-bloke-4880645/

Like leeches.
>>
>>24176063
>People are selfish it's just human nature
That's why we're taught to not be selfish and to overcome our base desires since selfishness helps no one at the end of the day.
A woman (or person) who's selfish is someone who clearly never learned this.
>What's wrong with this?
Lying by omission to the person that you supposedly care about?
Jesus, these mental gymnastics.
6/10, you're not bad.
>>
>>24176063
>It's natural for people to be selfish so everyone should put up with my bullshit
Keeping a backup guy is disgusting. People do a lot of disgusting things because of the ugliness of "human nature", but somehow there are people who manage to be decent human beings. I guess they're just freaks of nature right?
>>
>>24176011

I'm not a woman and the point I am trying to make is that what you are condemning is human nature.

People live and people learn. I used to bully kids in primary school. I have a horrible memory of my friends and I cornering some poor kid in the bathrooms and beating him up. What I did was wrong. I regret it immensely. Am I still a horrible person at this very moment? I don't think so, being mean in the first place taught me that being mean is wrong.
>>
>>24176063
>. But for some reason she's a whore?
She tried to desperatedly get commitment from the other guy she was entranced with him, but now she's with her backupand she doesn't do anything to get validation from her backup
She doesn't care about her backup, she actually cared more for the first guy
>>
>>24176128
>the point I am trying to make is that what you are condemning is human nature.
Right.
And?
Rape is human nature.
Murder is human nature.
Something being human nature doesn't mean it's above condemnation.
Again, the point is to overcome your base instincts, that's what keeps society functioning.
If you can't, then you don't deserve to be rewarded, and the OP of that reddit thread made the right choice by dumping her ass.
>>
>>24176063
>What's wrong with this?
Because stringing a person along in case you don't get the person you actually want is a heinously shitty thing to do.
>>
>>24176063
you're making a ton of assumptions. what reason is there to think that she regrets anything or learned any lesson at all?

>>24176128
>I used to bully kids in primary school

fuck you
>>
At least he had the pride in himself to break up with her. He did the right thing.
>>
>>24176118

>Lying by omission to the person that you supposedly care about?

So she should confess to her boyfriend? He likely loves her and they likely have a good relationship that is three years strong. She should tell him he was her second choice and shatter his ego and ruin the relationship for the sake of honesty. There's no point in doing that.

She's learned through her selfishness that not everything needs to be about looks. That people who she might have considered "second tier" can actually turn out to be pretty amazing people (I use amazing from the way she talks about her boyfriend). Many posters on /r9k/ wish for women to be able to see through the typical alpha image and be attracted to the human being. She now understands this. People learn and they become better for it.

>>24176122

Keeping a back up guy is disgusting? Why? If she had decided not to keep a back up guy, for the sake of integrity, she wouldn't be with her boyfriend now. He obviously loves her. What's do disgusting about a second option turning into a healthy relationship?>>24176148
>it didn't work with the other guy, and 3 years later I couldn't be happier. I'm grateful every day that I ended up with the man who, 3 years ago, was my "second choice."

>>24176148

>She doesn't care about her backup, she actually cared more for the first guy

except she said: "it didn't work with the other guy, and 3 years later I couldn't be happier. I'm grateful every day that I ended up with the man who, 3 years ago, was my "second choice.""
>>
>>24176128
Oh look a Chad with a conscience.
Now we must bow to him because he's somehow better than us mortals because he says that bullying a kid is wrong, even though he emjoyed cornering a kid with his buddies.
>>
>>24176181

To clarify I am not talking about the girl in OPs post. She does seem like a whore. I'm just taking objection to the implication that the woman from >>24170707 is wrong for coming to the realization that her "back up"guy turned out to be more than she could have hoped for.
>>
>>24176269
>She should tell him he was her second choice and shatter his ego and ruin the relationship for the sake of honesty.
Yes.
If you can't be honest in your relationship, then you obviously don't need to be in a relationship.
>She now understands this.
That's fine, she can understand it all she wants, but her bf found out about how she really got together with him, didn't like it, and broke up with her.
He made his choice, and it was the right one.
>>
>>24176269
She so grateful she doesn't do the demeaning acts she did to convince the "first choice" to stay
>>
>>24175231
This is why I'll never do well with women and I'll never be able to have beautiful women look at me and want me.
My one instinct when it comes to women is to make them special and loved.
I could never treat a woman like she was disposable, I would fucking have some kind of high-stress-response
>>
>>24176269
Because stringing someone along just in case you get dumped because you're scared of being alone is pathetic and cruel. What if the first guy didn't dump her, who's to say she wouldn't have been happier with him? It's just rationalizations to keep her from feeling sad she didn't get her first choice.
>>
>>24176295

I'm not a chad and I didn't enjoy it. That's what I'm trying to say. I beat this kid up and I felt like an absolute cunt for doing it, I still regret doing it. It helped me to learn empathy. I understand that there is an injustice in me having learned a valuable lesson while this poor kid had to get beaten up but the world isn't about being absolutely just at all times.

People are saying we should repress our base instincts. Well when I was young I acted on them and doing so taught me to repress them. Why should I still be considered a bad person for learning from a mistake I made? And why should the woman from >>24170707?
>>
>>24176063
Being this fucking callous and calculating with someone you're supposed to love is disgusting. And just in case you're not a roastie and don't understand, these women do not come to a realisation that Mr Backup was the best guy all along, they learn to love Mr Backup; they rationalise the relationship and their own decisions. They make the best of it while often not putting in their maximum effort. If Mr FirstChoice was available they'd have jumped at the chance to be with him. But he wasn't. He told them to fuck off and they very conveniently ended up with their 'life partner' as backup.
>>
File: pepethefroge.jpg (51 KB, 552x378) Image search: [Google]
pepethefroge.jpg
51 KB, 552x378
>You should be happy she settled for you
>YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND ACCEPT CHAD'S SLOPPY SECONDS
>If you don't pay for her, what beta will?
>SETTLE DOWN SETTLE DOWN SETTLE DOWN SETTLE DOWN. SHE'S GETTING OLD SO SETTLE DOWN
>>
>>24176306

So she tells him, he comes to /r9k/ and makes a post about how roasties are such whores, makes a thread on reddit and everyone goes mad.

Or she keeps quiet about it for his sake and for hers and they continue to enjoy their relationship, which is already going strong for 3 years, and who knows what happens maybe some poor fuck like yourself gets to live a happy life that began from a small act of selfishness, what a tragedy that would be.

>>24176323

Now you're the one making assumptions.
>>
Don't Chads pump and dump Any woman they can, always looking for the best option, but of its not there, they'll settle for whatever just to get their nut?

I remember coming home from a night out with a few friends, and when one of them was shot down by every Stacy at the bar he met a fatty in the parking lot, took her to our apt, and fucked her. He had nothing to do with her after that. Idk if she's as mad as some of you but I doubt it.

Shit I myself even went so far as to date a homely girl in high school for a few months just so I could fuck her as practice everyday after school. I made sure no one, none of my friends at least, saw us together and totally avoided her in school. Then I broke up with her through an insulting text in the middle of the night. (It wasn't really a relationship in any sense whatsoever.)

It goes both ways, just depends on who was dealt a better hand. Does it not? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>24176128
Why the fuck do you think human nature is beyond criticism. Society and civility is built on ignoring 'human nature' and hedonism. If people engage in shit that's objectively bad then they should be judged on it.
>>
>>24176332
>My one instinct when it comes to women is to make them special and loved.
Yeah, mine too.

>I could never treat a woman like she was disposable
Do you think it's a cycle? Chad treats her like she's disposable, because she actually is to him (because he has so many other options), and then she's into him, becoming another one of the options and causing him to treat another girl as disposable.
>>
>>24173098
This is the response on everything there. Dump him. Thats all. Never can a man be imperfect. He is not 6 feet? Dump him. He is a bit chubby? Dump him. He does not have a monster dick? Dump him. Just dump him. No other way to solve a problem. Who cares about the feelings of a man, just dump him gurl.
>>
>>24176365

Who's to say what kind of love is better than another? If she found love with this guy and he found love in her what is the big deal? That in some alternate universe she could have been just as happy or maybe more with another guy? That's not what happened though, they got together and now they're together for 3 years and happy.
>>
>>24176243
That's what's so threatening to those roasties - that guy's self respect and backbone.
>>
>>24176448

Mate human nature is the most objective thing there is.
>>
>>24176359
That woman is not a child you spastic. Our childhood is when we learn those concepts. She's a full grown adult rationalising all of her decisions so she doesn't feel bad about herself.
>>
>>24176359
Yeah dude you totally didn't enjoy showing dominance on a weaker human, stop lying to yourself you did enjoy it, you loved the feeling only problem was that people told you it was a bad thing so you try to tell yourself that you felt bad when you were abusing another human being.
You are an hypocrite, you like to think that youare a good person for "repenting" for your actions but you're only patting yourself in the back and telling yourself that you're a good person.
I'm sure the kid is grateful for your revelations and repentance, i'm sure he was benefited by your enlightening moment.

We as humans like to hurt others, especially those who wronged us or are substantaily weaker than us , but if you think that repenting about it puts the world at balance you'd be wrong. You're a bad person, we all are bad people we only need to make enough good to cover the bad to please our concsience

>>24176479
So you're saying beating up kids that never bothered you is the best thing a human could do?
Holy shit, Chad take a minute to process this shit
>>
>>24176441

>It goes both ways, just depends on who was dealt a better hand. Does it not? Or am I missing something?

No you are not. Robots will try to tell you that they, having been down trodden their entire lives, understand what it is like to be the second choice and thus would never do that.

But then they enter threads and laugh while some crazy guy posts about not going to school tomorrow because he's going to massacre normies and robots are alright. Then the killing of dozens becomes a big hilarious joke. But forget about that, that's nothing compared to vindictive nature of women and chads.
>>
File: yourboyBismark.jpg (138 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
yourboyBismark.jpg
138 KB, 728x546
>>24176359
>Why should I still be considered a bad person for learning from a mistake I made?
You are a bad person because you did something bad, it's really not that hard.

>It helped me to learn empathy.
and? You still beat up a kid and probably ruined his life.

>People are saying we should repress our base instincts.
>submitting to your hedonistic impulses like a feral animal
We don't live in mud huts any-more, it's not acceptable to go raping people on the streets and just because you learnt rape is bad from raping someone it doesn't mean that you're not a bad person.
>>
>>24176536
>r9k is one person
>r9k has an id system so i know exactly how specific people post
Sir I'm gonna have to ask to lurk more or you're going to have to leave
>>
>>24176532

Adults are not allowed to learn lessons? If you didn't learn these concepts as a child, you are for some reason a worse person for having learned them as an adult?

>>24176535

I already said that me having learned a lesson and the kid getting beaten up was an injustice, I feel bad about that too but some things can't be helped.

You're wrong. I felt horrible. The kid never told anyone. I remember punching him in the stomach and hearing him cry in pain and I was absolutely disgusted in myself.

I don't think I'm a good person. But I don't think that I should be considered a bully at this stage in my life either. I don't bully people and I am against bullying, because I did bully someone and I learned that it was bad.

>>24176479

>So you're saying beating up kids that never bothered you is the best thing a human could do?

I realize you meant to reply to me. I'm not saying that, what I'm saying is that you can't just decide what is and isn't objectively bad to justify your outrage at a woman keeping a back up man.
>>
>>24170196
reminds of my dumb cunt of an ex-gf/ex-whatever. i met her on tinder and we got along great for 3 months. she was always kissing me, holding my hand, etc. even though we were just fwb, although she kept using tinder and often right in front of me. whatever, we aren't bf/gf and i didn't care. she keeps giving hints that she's in love with me and i think about making it official. i finally ask her if she wants to be official and she says no. toward the 6 month mark she grows distant over a few week period of time and then breaks up with me over text because "i don't know how to say this without hurting your feelings but i met someone else."

now i just treat women like trash because that's all they are -- overgrown idiot children guided only by their impulsive emotions.
>>
>>24176611

I never once refereed to /r9k/ as a single entity in that post.

>>24176589

>You are a bad person because you did something bad, it's really not that hard.

Well in that case we are all bad people and there is no use in condemning me for bullying someone or condemning women for taking advantage of their sexual position, because we've all done something bad.

>People are saying we should repress our base instincts.

I then went on to say: Well when I was young I acted on them and doing so taught me to repress them.

Please don't cherry pick my arguments.
>>
>>24170196

It's his fault. He didn't listen to the way she was talking about another man.
>>
>>24176641
>Adults are not allowed to learn lessons? If you didn't learn these concepts as a child, you are for some reason a worse person for having learned them as an adult?
Yes.
>>
>>24176641
>Adults are not allowed to learn lessons? If you didn't learn these concepts as a child, you are for some reason a worse person for having learned them as an adult?
If you're an adult, and you still haven't grasped basic concepts like "Emotional manipulation is wrong!" then yes, you're going to be looked down on.
>>
>>24176689

Even after learning these lessons? Why must everything be set in stone? Human's are constantly learning and making mistakes (even those that effect others negatively) and they learn and grow from these.
>>
>>24176536
The hilarity of the shooting revolved around the media's interpretation of /r9k/. Most of the other stuff was ironic shitposting.
>>
>>24176589
The anon you're replying to seems to think the people around us are tools to be used for self discovery and growth. Like everyone has to beat the shit out of a kid with his friends to learn empathy.
>>
>>24176681
>we are all bad people
>we've all done something bad
nope, you can stop projecting
but even if that was the case, some people would be more bad than others

> Well when I was young I acted on them and doing so taught me to repress them.
Well I'm glad it took you beating up someone else to finally realise what other people would've figured out without bullying someone.
>>
>>24176720

But then, through experience, you learn that is is wrong.

>>24176800

Well, yes kind of. We're just experiencing our own subjective view of the world. People aren't tools but they're stimuli that help us grow. Doesn't mean you can't form emotional connections with them.
>>
You're all fucked up society is so fucked i refuse to be part of it. Enjoy making yourselves miserable and suffer. Enjoy ruining each other lives. I'm gonna be happy and watch you burn the world down and laugh when you wonder why it all went wrong when all you had to do was not be sub human trash.

You let this happen and it's all you're fault.
>>
>>24176800
>>24176806
It's kinda funny, i learned about empathy by seeing other people crying and i learned to have apathy by crying a lot
>>
>>24176730
Stop, this is pathetic. The only reason you're making these posts is you're seeking validation from other people that you're not a bad person for choices you've made in the past.

You're looking for validation from anons in a random thread on r9k. Think about that for a moment. Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

If you really felt that you were a good person and that the mistakes you've made in the past are okay because you've learned from them, you wouldn't be asking us. You would know you're a good person, and you'd be too busy going about your own life to worry what other people thought of your actions.

You have the right to do whatever you want, but no one is obliged to be fine with it just because "it's in the past, I learned from it I swear."
>>
File: pepe is tired of this shit.jpg (140 KB, 1552x1152) Image search: [Google]
pepe is tired of this shit.jpg
140 KB, 1552x1152
>tfw a thread devolves into people arguing about pointless shit that everyone else stopped caring about 50 posts ago
>>
>>24176806

Are you really so sure you're a paragon of virtue? You're going to tell me you've never done anything to another person that may have hurt their feelings, which you later regretted?

>Well I'm glad it took you beating up someone else to finally realise what other people would've figured out without bullying someone.

I'm not at all glad that I had to learn by hurting someone else. I did learn from it though and for that I am glad.
>>
>>24176885
Nope i haven't lol feels good to be pure in this shit world.
>>
>>24176359
You can't undo anything you have done, you can only stop yourself from getting even more rotten.
>>
>>24176359
>Why should I still be considered a bad person for learning from a mistake I made?
Because it's something that you're taught from a very young age, you saying that you had to act on them to learn is bullshit.
But, since you were a kid, it's not that big of a deal.
As an adult, it is.
>>
>>24176885
>Are you really so sure you're a paragon of virtue?
That would imply that I did anything good.
Which isn't true either.
>You're going to tell me you've never done anything to another person that may have hurt their feelings, which you later regretted?
I've never physically injured someone, I've never made someone insecure about themselves either or brought them to tears.
>>
>>24176866

I'm not seeking validation from anyone here. There is a distinct understanding on this board that the problem is with everyone else: roasties & chads, they ruin everything, they're horrible people!

I'm trying to demonstrate that there is more to the world than a black and white point of view. We're all humans and we all have flaws, some of us here are even more flawed then the women in the thread posted on reddit, but if everyone stays trapped in this echo chamber no one is going to bother doing any self-reflection.

Also what's the harm in debating ethics? I'm not mad or anything, I'm just procrastinating study and talking to anons.
>>
>>24176412
>>Or she keeps quiet about it for his sake and for hers and they continue to enjoy their relationship, which is already going strong for 3 years
No relationship built on lies is strong.
Is this how white men see the world?
They'd rather be blissfully ignorant than have to deal with the harsh truth?
My god, no wonder you guys are so fucked.
>>
>>24176730
What the fuck is it with you and learning lessons? Most people know not to bully or rape or be needlessly unkind to others through their own inner conscience. You don't need to put it into practice to know it's wrong. The same goes for stringing another human being along, who you may or may not discard, for your own gratification and security. The entirety of your argument is that *that* woman says she and her husband are happy. You don't know his side of things. You don't know how much effort she puts into the relationship. You don't know how important it is to him to be her number one choice. There's a good chance that they're not completely satisfied considering most of these marriages end in divorce. Ignorance might be bliss for you, but for some people, the foundations on which their relationship is built is very important to them.
>>
>>24172952
They is a meme gender, think about it, their entire bodies and minds are designed for mens pleasure. its funny
>>
>>24176965
Who caees if the world isn't black or white, no one wants to deal with a flawed man, people want the perfect image they don't want to see flaws thus we must hide them.
>>
>>24176730
>I didn't KNOW rape was bad, but now that I've raped a woman I've learned that it's bad, and I'll NEVER do it again
God damn you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>24176730
>>24177007
Jesus christ, shut the fuck up
The entire thread has gone to shit now, well done
>>
>>24177028
I hide nothing don't like it? oh well haha
>>
>>24176974
>>24177007

Who says that their relationship is "built" on a lie? The only "lie" being told is that she was not immediately attracted to him, aside from that their relationship was likely built in the same way that any other relationship is.

>>24177007

>What the fuck is it with you and learning lessons?

My point is that everyone learns lessons all the time. The idea that "once a whore, always a whore" is flawed.
>>
>>24176872
It's about emotional manipulation though so it pertains to the thread.
>>
>>24177078
>Who says that their relationship is "built" on a lie?
A relationship always relies on being your SO's priority.
If you're not, neither of you are going to give each other the relationship you want, you'll always be a "second class" mate.
All that'll do is lead up to a broken relationship, a broken marriage, and eventually, a broken home.
>>
>>24177035

Well, I guess that's a little extreme.

But I'm not understanding why the basic concept of learning from one's mistakes is wrong? You do something wrong, you see the consequences, you regret those consequences and then you decide not to do that thing again and you condemn that same action in other people. Seems like a legitimate learning process to me.
>>
>>24176063
>The realization comes later.
>People are selfish it's just human nature. She keeps a back up guy.
>Later she realizes the guy is the right one for her. She thinks wow how could I have ever thought my first choice was the one for me? She's glad things have worked out thia way and she has learned a lesson. What's wrong with this? He doesn't have to know he was the second choice and they remain happy, her having learned a valuable lesson, one that every guy wishes girls would learn. But for some reason she's a whore?

My (old) roommate was a Chad. The same thing happened with some girl he was fucking and stringing along. She ended up getting with a guy and was him for 3 (yes THREE) fucking years. She acted like she was so happy, and it was the best thing that ever happened to her.

One day, Chad bumped into her at the campus coffee shop. Chad being Chad, he invited her back to our house, and fucked her.

SHE THREW AWAY 3 FUCKING YEARS FOR AN AFTERNOON WITH CHAD. EXPLAIN THIS.
>>
>>24170196
>It made a lot of sense to me and I thanked my cousin for it. She told me that my girlfriend did nothing wrong and she isn't a bad person, however its not really in my best interest to stay.
>She told me that my girlfriend did nothing wrong and she isn't a bad person

This is what women really believe, and probably what this stupid Redditkek is going to think now, too.
>>
>>24176965
>I'm trying to demonstrate that there is more to the world than a black and white point of view. We're all humans and we all have flaws, some of us here are even more flawed then the women in the thread posted on reddit, but if everyone stays trapped in this echo chamber no one is going to bother doing any self-reflection.
What benefit coems from said self-reflection?
>>
>>24177116

But she said that he is her her priority now. So what's the problem?

She may have considered him second class at one stage, but she learned that there are a number of different criteria that constitute "first class," and that in fact he is a first class decision for her.
>>
>>24176160
>Again, the point is to overcome your base instincts, that's what keeps society functioning.

the only people who say this are the fuckers who aren't powerful enough to take what they want.
>>
>>24177122
>You do something wrong, you see the consequences, you regret those consequences and then you decide not to do that thing again and you condemn that same action in other people. Seems like a legitimate learning process to me.
Sure, it is.
But you still reap the consequences for your mistakes, no matter how sorry you are for them.
Making a mistake doesn't mean you can or should be forgiven, and this is what you're not getting.
Serious question, are you baiting me?
>>
>>24176885
I've never done anything nearly as bad as bullying someone else. I also didn't need to bully someone to know its wrong. Without wanting to divulge into unfounded insults, you come across autistic as fuck with your need for actions to be put in place before an adult (!) understands that it's wrong.
>>
>>24177143
Yea, tell me all about all the cool alpha niggers in Detroit who take what they want.
How well's that working out for their city?
>>
File: 1428952697573.jpg (9 KB, 349x280) Image search: [Google]
1428952697573.jpg
9 KB, 349x280
>>24177123
>Explain this
Women are impulsive, irrational and easily swayed by emotions.

If you can trigger a girls lustful emotions you can easily have sex with her, she will abandon all principle, and loyalty for a fleeting sensation.
Not only because she's a whore, because she is a dumb whore.
>>
>>24177143
You're saying i should go on a raping spree? Or else i'll be a beta fag?
>>
>>24177141
>But she said that he is her her priority now. So what's the problem?
Because she didn't see him as the priority until she realized that the man she really wanted wasn't interested in her.
What happens if he becomes interested in her at some later point?
What happens if an even better man comes along?
These are the kind of women that jump from relationship to relationship, and if you can't recognize that as a red flag, then you're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>24176965
I don't emotional manipulate people. I don't string people along either. Therefore I can judge people that do. And as for this place being an echo chamber, everyone's opinion is considered and given time here otherwise someone like yourself (and the many others) would be down voted or banned like they do on real echo chambers like reddit.
>>
>bullying shit

I've been both bully and bullied, it's not as simple as good/bad.

There was a kid who would sort of bully me, and I thought he didn't like me. Turns out later, he was talking to one of my friends and was like "Hey, remember [anon]? He was my friend." I was dumbfounded. But, looking back, being rough with each other is how some guys show friendship.

Likewise, there was a kid I knew who I'd punch him in the arm all the time, which was something we'd do to all of our friends. Turns out, he'd go home with bruises and then cover for those bruises with his parents. When I found out, I felt like the worst human being in the world and never punched anyone again even playfully
>>
>>24177123

>EXPLAIN THIS.

Some people learn and others don't, she obviously didn't.

I never said that everyone will absolutely become a better person through making mistakes.

What I am saying is that not everyone is absolutely a horrible person if they do make a mistake.

>>24177130

You understand human nature better once you understand yourself and your own flaws and learn to see these same flaws in others. You can then understand what motivates these actions.

Rather than seeing a typical roastie whore who is acting based from a cold and calculated decision, you might see a woman who is afraid of being alone and desperately tries to ensure that she will not be by talking to two guys at once.

Of course this is still wrong and should not be condoned, but you learn that maybe you and her are not so different and that you too understand the desire not to be lonely. There is then not so much of a "me vs. the world" mentality and more of a "we're all just trying to get through our lives" understanding. You might start to feel solidarity with the world and the people in it.
>>
File: 1363224637258.png (351 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1363224637258.png
351 KB, 512x384
>>24177231

>He thinks I can feel solidarity with filthy, inferior roasties
>He thinks men and women aren't different
>He thinks women are every afraid of being alone until they hit their mid 30s
>He thinks I should feel bad for shitty people because we share the property of having flaws
>>
>>24177231
>What I am saying is that not everyone is absolutely a horrible person if they do make a mistake.
That's nice, but that's irrelevant.
The issue isn't whether or not they're a horrible person, it's whether or not they deserve forgiveness.
And most people, if they have an ounce of self-respect, won't forgive a "mistake" like cheating.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 768x432
>>24177122
>lol sorry. I feel better now.
>>
>>24177231
>What I am saying is that not everyone is absolutely a horrible person if they do make a mistake.
>mistake
whoops I accidentally slipped and landed on chad's dick and swallowed his cum;P tee hee silly boy~~~~
>>
>>24177151

I'm not baiting you and I'm not saying the people who learn from their mistake should be exempt for the consequences either. But I don't think it's productive or moral to continue to condemn the person even after they are trying to better themselves and after they now share the very same understanding of right and wrong (in regards to their mistake) as you.

I think reform should be encouraged.

>>24177192

What happens if she truly does love him?
>>
>>24177141
It's called a RATIONALISATION
>>
>>24177294
This. I don't fucking get how people can even view cheating as a mistake. A mistake is accidentally dropping your ice cream cone. A mistake is forgetting your lunch money.

Cheating is a fucking willful decision. Mistakes can and should be forgiven, but a willful decision that potentially throws away years of a relationship should not be.
>>
>>24177314
>But I don't think it's productive or moral to continue to condemn the person even after they are trying to better themselves and after they now share the very same understanding of right and wrong (in regards to their mistake) as you.
>I'm not saying the people who learn from their mistake should be exempt for the consequences either.
Okay, you have to be baiting me, you literally just contradicted yourself after a single sentence.
>>
>>24177231
>You might start to feel solidarity with the world and the people in i
You're wrong about this.
People want to use me, i don't want be used or use someone else to fulfill my desires, there isn't any scenario in which solidarity can be achieved this way
>>
>>24177286

I said earlier that not everyone is guaranteed to learn a lesson from a mistake. There are certainly people who are incapable of (or unwilling to) feeling empathy.
>>
>>24177334

It's because many women are socialized to be highly emotional, to the point where they believe they have no control or responsibility over them. So a guy who seduces her isn't her fault, it's his fault for playing with her emotions
>>
>>24177314
>What happens if she truly does love him?
Then she wouldn't even give the other man the time of day, but it's much better to not take that chance (especially considering how often it happens for both genders).
>>
File: 1420224283381.jpg (59 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
1420224283381.jpg
59 KB, 343x357
>>24177348
>Trying to justify the unfair treatment of a good man from a roastie.

Please just stop dude.
Even if she was his first choice at the time. The fact she was with other men and is not willing to perform the same sexual acts on her new bf than her old one is enough to condemn her.
>>
>>24177348
Even if he was her first choice*
Sorry senpai. Fucked this up>>24177382
>>
>>24177179

when you guys say this are you all quoting from the same source material

i.e. that 4 chan post from years ago.
>>
>>24177382
This /thread were done here.
>>
>>24177340

I'm not contradicting myself.

Consider a criminal. He must face the consequences, which is prison, jail time. But should he honestly be reformed, I don't think he should be condemned and ridiculed.

I am understanding consequences and ostracization as two different things.

It's harder to separate the two in social situations I can understand that but what I said was: I don't think it's productive or moral to continue to condemn the person

Condemn them for their actions, sure. But continually condemning them after they have shown remorse or have attempted to learn from their mistakes, what's the use? You're basically saying "we hate you anyway" so it does not incentivize reform.

Yes, I know, I know "but there shouldn't be a need for an incentive, you should just be a good person." To that I can't really respond, I guess it's true but I see more value in encouraging them then not. This is not an argument, just a belief.
>>
>>24177348
But he did learn a lesson eventually. And that's what's important right? Let's trivialise all the bad shit that people do and all the ways they can be hurtful and spiteful to others as long as they learn a lesson from it so that *that* person can move forward from it and grow. Let's ignore all the baggage they leave behind or the people they've (often irreparably) negatively affected.
>>
>>24176128
>Am I still a horrible person at this very moment?

Yes you are.
>>
>>24177437
>Consider a criminal. He must face the consequences, which is prison, jail time. But should he honestly be reformed, I don't think he should be condemned and ridiculed.
At the same time, people shouldn't forget that this guy committed a crime. He was willing to do that, even if he says he's reformed he could just as easily be lying.

Would you let a previously convicted paedophile teach your children?
>>
>>24177382

I'm not talking about the woman in OP. I'm talking about >>24170707

But I also take objection to that as well and I base my objection on the same principle. What if she simply decided over the course of a few years, after perhaps watching videos and hearing anecdotes that she doesn't enjoy anal? Why can't people change their minds?

I let my ex-gf finger my ass once. It's embarrassing and it didn't feel good and I felt pretty gross desu. I will now no longer let another woman do it to me.
>>
>>24176128
>>Am I still a horrible person at this very moment?
No unless you're still being a bully
>>
>>24177406
Idk what post youre referring to, but from my personal experience women are disloyal. I got kucked during the middle of my parents divorce, because I was getting depressed and she didn't like being around a sad person.

That's loyalty for you. She also left me because she had had an orbiter 5 months earlier in the relationship. He had probably been flirting with her from the time they met. He was her back up. So when she dumped me she could hook-up with a dude who already wanted her within 2 weeks of the breakup.

That's how disloyal women are. She had so many good qualities about her, she was kind, she wasn't a size queen, my parents approved her, but she lacked the most important thing. A loyal heart that would stand by someone in the hardest times.

She literally just disposed of me as soon as I was an inconvenience to her.
>>
>>24177437
>I am understanding consequences and ostracization as two different things.
And that's the issue.
At the relationship level, the ostracization IS the consequence.
>But continually condemning them after they have shown remorse or have attempted to learn from their mistakes, what's the use? You're basically saying "we hate you anyway" so it does not incentivize reform.
The point is generally to shame them.
And I know shaming people really bugs liberals, but that's how society works.
If you fuck up, you are continually shamed.
Criminals are also continually shamed, a child molester's life is ruined, many criminals will not be able to find a job, rapists are beaten repeatedly in prison, etc. etc.
You can say "it's bad to condemn someone even after they have shown remorse," but like that other anon said, by NOT condemning someone like a child molester, you put your children at risk, just like how if you're not condemning a cheater or a woman who has no respect for her SO's you put your future relationships with them at risk if you get involved with them.
>>
>>24177454

Okay so consider my case.

As a child I bullied another kid, my friends and I cornered this kid in the toilets and we physically assaulted him. When I hit him in the stomach he made a horrible sound of pain and anguish. I'm not lying when I say I regretted it the moment it happened. I still regret it and I often think of this kid. Since then I do not like bullying, I do not bully and I do not condone it in anyway. I understand that I likely would have impacted that kids life in ways I can't understand, he probably thinks of it to this day as well.

Let's say you and I meet and you are aware of this incident in my past, you are also aware that I regret it and that according to myself I have "reformed."

Do you consider me a bully still? And would you not want to be associated with me considering my past actions?
>>
>>24177496
>she simply decided after the course of a few years, and hearing anecdotes that she doesn't like anal.
If you remember correctly the OP post talked about her craving chads big cock in her asshole.
So in truth she had anal, enjoyed it, but would only do it for Chad.

She didn't change her mind about liking anal, she is just being a fucking cunt to her bf (thankfully he dumped her today)
I bet you she's already looking out too chad or somebody to shelter her insecurity and give her sex.

Women are needy whores like this. They cant learn to be alone like men can.
She'd probably would want to get fucked in the ass by Chad today to pick up her spirits.
>>
>>24177514

there was a massive post on /adv/ or /b/ or someshit years ago.

ever since then this statement is continuously repeated:

women respond to emotions; you can fuck any woman if you give them emotions; any woman will cheat on any man if she gets the right emotions, etc.

and I'm like 98% sure every person who says this is just directly or indirectly referencing the same 4 chan post and I find that really fucking weird how this is somehow continuously perpetuated.

i dunno about this, I dunno if I can hate women for this

because I know damn well I could cheat if I got enough positive emotion/attention/validation from a woman.

but keep in mind I'm early 20s, not married, no kids, so the question for me really is just how much loyalty is due to somebody for the 6-12 months you're in a relationship with them in your youth.
>>
>>24177606
I'm 19 and I wouldn't cheat just because a woman gave me some attention.
I think the issue is just that you're weak-willed.
>>
>>24177534

Yes but are we really going to pretend that rape and paedophilia are the same as at one stage cheating on someone or maybe stringing them along for your own benefit.

I know what you mean when you say that that's how society works. The world is injust, I've said that myself. But to truly believe that people cannot change is a mindset that I believe is false.

People change all the time. People learn. And for issues such as infidelity, it's generally safe to take a risk that they have changed.
>>
>>24177606
I would never cheat you're weak.
>>
>>24177606
>how much loyalty is due to somebody for the 6-12 months you're in a relationship with them in your youth.
All of your loyalty, if you are not loyal, admit your feelings and break up before you act upon your desires.
Regardless you're still a cheater at heart.

I have seen that post and he's absolutely right.
Because I've felt the damage cheating can do, I'd never do it.
You ruin peoples self-esteem, and it can sometimes break people.
>>
>>24177643
>Yes but are we really going to pretend that rape and paedophilia are the same as at one stage cheating on someone or maybe stringing them along for your own benefit.
Depends.
If you're the person being cheated on, maybe they are.
>But to truly believe that people cannot change is a mindset that I believe is false.
Man, you are really naive, and it's sad that I'm saying this because I'm almost guaranteed to be younger than you.
No anon, most people do not change much, even after years, ESPECIALLY if they're already an adult.
You might have a point if we were talking about a high school relationship, but we're talking about 23+ year old women.
>And for issues such as infidelity, it's generally safe to take a risk that they have changed.
God no, it's not at all.
Again, you sound extremely naive.
>>
>>24170196
Modern hypergamy fucked women up, you really cannot trust a woman who isn't virgin any more. You are pretty much fucked if you want a stable and happy family.
>>
>>24177701
Nah, there's always foreign women.
>>
>>24177659

Well now, wait a sec.

I'm not a fan of cheaters either but at the same time, automatically giving 100% of your loyalty immediately or over the span of a few months is a bit much.

The idea of boyfriend/girlfriend is to give them a spin and see if you can build something together, it's being engaged where 100% loyalty is supposed to come into the picture
>>
>>24177643
Cheaters rarely change.
It takes an incredible amount of selfishness to cheat on someone.
To disregard or put your partners emotions at risk for your own sexual satisfaction.

I can tell you one thing, from my knowledge women who cheat almost certainly do the same thing again.

Cheating is not something everyone can do, I literally think it's hard-wired in some people to be able to think of cheating.

I physically can't fathom cheating on a woman I love. When I love a person I become devoted. Cheating is not something I can fathom because my love is incredibly strong.
>>
>>24177629

ehh we're probably visualising different forms of coercion.

im visualising a hot married co-worker who aggressively flirts with me, paws at me, gives me sexual attention.

say I get a little drunk at the xmas party, we get to our usual tricks, yeah I could see myself getting swept up in it.

i probably wouldn't, but it's not like I couldn't understand how it happens, especially how self-control and neediness fluctuate daily based on life circumstances.

you can definitely be taken advantage of, and you can definitely take advantage of people.

cheating is definetly bad, but I feel like your approach to sex and relationships is pretty bible camp black and white.

mistakes happen, you're an asshole if you do it, I would dump anyone who cheated on me in a second and never speak to them again, but yeah intellectually I can understand how it happens.
>>
>>24177744
Nah, unless you just want to be FWB, you need to be 100% loyal to your bf/gf.
Otherwise, why the fuck are you in a relationship?
There are plenty of people out there willing to just "give it a spin," why waste someone's time just because you want to have as much fun as possible?
>>
>>24177744
>100% of your loyalty is too much
No it's not. You don't have to necessarily have a loyal heart, but as soon as you tell them you're in love with them. You need to have 100% loyalty in your actions and in your thoughts.
>>
>>24177643
>Yes but are we really going to pretend that rape and paedophilia are the same as at one stage cheating on someone or maybe stringing them along for your own benefit.
That's not the point. It's about the principle of trust. In society I expect people to not beat me up on first sight, since I don't do that either and it's against the law as well as social principles.

>People change all the time. People learn.
like you said earlier not all people

Why should I risk my family for someone who has previously been proven to do bad things?
Because of the chance that they could be better now? That's not a good enough answer when I can trust my family with someone who hasn't done bad things.

Those people should prove that they are trustworthy, since it was they who broke the trust in the first place.

> it's generally safe to take a risk that they have changed.
>risk
>safe
It's called a risk because it's not safe.
>>
>>24177701
Women literally evolved to be like this. Society suppressed it but this was always their default state.
>>
>>24170196
>They don't realise these posts are made for the sole purpose of rustling jimmies and none of this shit actually happened.
>>
>>24177783
>cheating is definetly bad, but I feel like your approach to sex and relationships is pretty bible camp black and white.
No, I think the real issue is that you bought into the whole "open relationships are good" meme.
If you can't be 100% committed, you don't need to be in a relationship.
There are plenty of whores, thots, sluts, etc. out there willing to be FWB, again, why waste someone else's time with the pretense of a serious relationship if you're not actually going to take it seriously?
>>
>>24177790

You tell your b/f or g/f you're in love with them after a few months?
>>
>>24177659

>Depends. If you're the person being cheated on, maybe they are.

Now that's naive. Cheating is no big deal. I'll tell you what happens when you get cheated on: you're sad, you think "why me?" your friends are nice to you, you maybe send a few irrational text messages. Then after like a month you get over it like you would any other break up and you move on with your life.

Which is why I consider taking a risk with someone who has cheated to be not a big deal, because if they cheat again it will once again be not a big deal at all.

People understand cheating as like one of the worst things you can do or have done to you. It's essentially just a break up.
>>
>>24177056
It's actually better then roastie thread #43443
>>
>>24177825
If it isn't suppressed again idiocracy will literally happen. After 30 - 40 years of hypergamy society is already becoming more and more tribal.
>>
>>24177842
Ahh, blissful ignorance.
>>
>>24176128

Dude, don't be so stupid. She didn't learn anything. She just failed to ensnare a Chad, she would dump Mr Second Choice in a heart beat if she had another chance with a Chad.

That's where the anxiety about being a second choice man comes from. Of course it feels bad by itself, but being a second choice means you could be replaced by a first choice with no warnings.
>>
>>24177659

ehh, nah.

i have really bad news for you if you think anyone is going to give you 100% loyalty other than your parents.

the 1930s are gone boys, there are few women who will stay with you come anything, and there are few men who will stay with women come anything.

like they say in boxing: keep your guard up at all times

and have fun.
>>
>>24177877
>Cheating is no big deal.
Stopped reading there.
9/10, you got us all pretty good.
>>
>>24177884
Prove it brah
>>
>>24177877
>Cheating is no big deal.
>Horrible bait
Not falling for this hidden and ignored
>>
>women sitting all fucking day long diddling their vagina and tits, thinking about how they can ruse the next idiot, take complete and full advantage and utilize other human beings for her own personal pleasure
that's the average woman right there. they all think they're Dick Clark special detectives and clairvoyants and can sniff out anything. it's because they sit ALL DAY thinking of human oriented schemes and how to fuck people, that's why so many of them do well in psychology.
>>
>>24177865
If the mood hits then yes.
I fell in love with her in 6 months
Supposedly she fell in love with the guy she kucked me for in 2 months.

I want those two to die.
Fucking whores man. Once they get the taste of how it feels to cheat they go fucking crazy.
Dumb bitch probably think he's her soulmate. I hope it ends badly for those two. Their relationships spawned off of lust and deceit shouldn't prosper, although I know it currently is.

if Karma doesn't work, I am going to shoot her bf and kill myself.
That's my plan if shit doesn't work out well for me in the future.
>>24177898
You don't think I already know this.
I am very suspicious of whores.
Kek. These dumb whores won't give me 100% loyalty, but they probably expect me to give them 100% trust because they haven't done anything wrong yet.
>>
>>24177848

no that post was totally rational but you're just being obtuse.

There are plenty of circumstances that effect how someone behaves and perceives situations and their own behaviour.

people who cheat don't always go into a relationship saying "I'm probably going to cheat." Circumstances change, things happen, peoples will weaken and they make mistakes. It does not make you a total whore/chad if you happen to do it.
>>
>>24177930
i meant to say Dick Tracy, not Dick Clark, lol
>>
>>24177898
>the 1930s are gone boys, there are few women who will stay with you come anything, and there are few men who will stay with women come anything.
Jesus christ, where the fuck do you live?
You must have had some shit role models growing up.
Even my ghetto as fuck ex-gang-banger uncle stayed with his gf after she lost feeling in her legs after being shot.
>>
>>24177898
>100
This
My only gf had just moved to new York and was going to kill herself the night we first hung out.
I basically loved her until she, in her words, "realized she was worth being loved"
Then she left me before truly attempting the same thing for me.
>>
>>24177976
If you think being a cheating whore is "whatever" then you dont deserve to be in any relationship

Which goes back to the point of OP. Modern Western women are not suited for marriage
>>
>>24177976
>Circumstances change, things happen, peoples will weaken and they make mistakes. It does not make you a total whore/chad if you happen to do it.
But it does make you weak-willed, which is my point.
That's why you have to be smart, avoid relationships with weak-willed individuals.
>>
>>24177906
>>24177929

the only reason you think I'm trying to bait you is because of the constantly reaffirmed understanding on this board of cheating being the worst thing anyone could ever do.

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html

it happens all the time and acting like you're some inconsolable victim when it happens to you is a fault of your own, not the cheater.
>>
>>24178026
>That's why you have to be smart, avoid relationships with weak-willed individuals.
Wish I'd known this in December 2013
>>
>>24178028
No, I think cheating is awful because I've seen the effects.
You whites always like to complicate things and do all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify your shitty behavior, which is kind of why I don't hang out with white people IRL anymore outside of playing vidya.
It's like an entire race of psychopaths.
>>
>>24177865
It's about a few weeks for me. Usually like a week or two.
>>
>>24178028
And this is why modern women are shit.

Thanks for confirming.

Do you have anything to offer in a relationship besides sex?
>>
Women treat relationships like men treat jobs.

I'm a sysadmin and I have my resume out at all times. I go on interviews every 2 months or so, my boss has no idea, she thinks I am super loyal, but as soon as my situation at work is suboptimal or I get a Goldilocks offer, I am gone.
>>
>>24178028
Bitches gon get shot.

I don't play, "hurr it was a mistake, it meant nothing".
>>
>>24177999

nope, both my parents are togther.

most people I know had parents who stayed together.

we're not talking about that, we're talking about dating.

there's a difference between a married couple w/ a kid

and two 20 year olds dating.

pls no false equivalence fallacy.
>>
File: The more ya know.png (70 KB, 2024x1432) Image search: [Google]
The more ya know.png
70 KB, 2024x1432
>>24177790
> emphasis of after a few months

Love is an extremely over-played word. People confuse it too much with "infatuation."

Try getting to know them until you can find real faults, things that urk you, or things you disagree on. After putting up with a year of that you've got every right to truthfully say "love" to that woman. Anything before is just romanticized bullshit.
>>
>>24178028
>Bait
nope...
>>
>>24177078
Fuck off man, She used this guy as a bargaining chip to get chads cock, then when chad was sick of using her all she had left was this guy. The relationship is built on her trying to get with another Man she found more attractive, why defend this shit.
>>
>>24178011

if you think cheating is anything else than "whatever" then you need to grow up and grow a thicker skin.

relationships are about two individuals sharing each other's company. people like you who recklessly decide to completely merge their lives together and share an "our life" kind of relationship are the one's who cry so much when they get cheated on because they stupidly pin all their hopes on one person.

at the end of the day, even after years and years of marriage, you are your own person and you have to be capable of living your own life.
>>
>>24178083
You don;t deserve to be in a relationship please stay out
>>
>>24178072
>we're not talking about that, we're talking about dating.
Notice I said gf m8.
Even my cousins, my brother, my friends, they're all in committed monogamous relationships.
And I'm 19.
Again, where do you live? That would probably explain it.
A lot of people who don't live in New England take way too long to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>24178083
Some good ass bait

8/10
>>
>>24178083
>if you think cheating is anything else than "whatever" then you need to grow up and grow a thicker skin.
I miss the days when honor killings were the norm for cheating whore behavior. Back in the days when commitment actually meant something.

To bad liberals think the world is only 20 years old
>>
>>24178073
while I agree that people overuse that word. I believe I was in love before a year had passed. I had felt like I was in love.

I even neglected saying it so she said it first.
>>
>>24178102

I'm in on and have been for 5 years. If for some reason an opportunity presents itself where I think cheating will be worth it, I'll cheat. Thankfully I've chosen a good girlfriend and I haven't been tempted to.

If she cheats on me, I'll be heart broken. But it will be no different than if she had broken up with me and I will understand that it's her life she is living and not mine and that she is welcome to make her own decisions.
>>
>>24178140
>I'm in on and have been for 5 years.
So you're a kuck?

Good to know.

At least you own it.
>>
>>24178140
You're not in a relationship please stop insulting the name and you're a horrible person.
>>
>>24177581
You're not a bully, but you are still a shit person and I would not associate myself with you because you are a shit person.
>>
>>24178140
>Lying to strangers on the internet
why
>>
>>24177599
Kek, she even said she would let Chad continue fucking her poophole if he would be with her. And roasties in reddit belittle that OP for breaking up with her.
>>
>>24178028
>putting words in the board's mouth
>strawman
>indenting every sentence

fuck off
>>
>>24178237
White women hate when you show backbone.
>>
>>24178140
>If for some reason an opportunity presents itself where I think cheating will be worth it, I'll cheat

>If she cheats on me, I'll be heart broken. But it will be no different than if she had broken up with me and I will understand that it's her life she is living and not mine and that she is welcome to make her own decisions
I'm torn between feeling disgust and pity towards you. Leaning towards disgust.
>>
>>24178106

uhh i'm upper middle class Australian suburbia in Sydney

upper middle class white.

family earns over 250k AUD annual.

both parents together.

Sydney being one of the richest/most educated/most developed/and top 10 best cities in the world for a qualifier that I'm not living in some backwater city.

I don't understand your argument, "but we are all commited monog" yeah so is everyone until you breakup, and then you break up, and then you date someone new, and then you're "commited monog" with them.

you act as if monog relationships in your teens are solid foundations.
>>
>>24178266
That's why i do it.
>>
>>24177643
>And for issues such as infidelity, it's generally safe to take a risk that they have changed.

What!? Are you insane, it's the opposite man.
>>
>>24170865
You can help yourself and stop browsing reddit.
>>
File: 2015-11-11 13.18.25.jpg (714 KB, 1439x2202) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11 13.18.25.jpg
714 KB, 1439x2202
>>24178167
>>24178218

ITT: mad betas & virgins
>>
>>24178282
>upper middle class white.
Ahh, see, that explains it.
See, whites are extremely dysfunctional nowadays, ESPECIALLY the wealthy ones.
Even worse since you're an Aussie.
>you act as if monog relationships in your teens are solid foundations.
It's not about JUST having a solid foundation, it's about showing that you can be committed to a single person for an extended period of time.
Shows that you can actually be trusted in future monogamous relationships.
It's why you NEVER date someone who jumps from relationship to relationship unless you're also someone who's just looking for a quick fling.
>>
>>24178268

why? what's wrong with that logic?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.