[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, fembot, are you a slut? http://strawpoll.me/5973875
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: wb_trailersuit_2011_4_1_bk01_z.jpg (45 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
wb_trailersuit_2011_4_1_bk01_z.jpg
45 KB, 500x374
http://strawpoll.me/5973875

Hey, fembot, are you a slut?

http://strawpoll.me/5973875

Lets find out once and for all how many fembots truly are sluts.
>>
>>24170181

It appears if the slut fembots are in the lead right now. Oh my God, what a surprise!
>>
>>24170181

Holy shit mods, let my topic get bumped. The truth needs to be seen.
>>
>>24170369
>>24170547

You can't bump your own thread retard (well you can, but I'm not going to tell you how). Sage.
>>
>>24170594

Oh well. That is horrible. The 4chan admins don't let us bump our own threads? I want moot the Jew back.
>>
File: absolutely-haram.jpg (74 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-haram.jpg
74 KB, 531x471
I want sluts to fuck off. They are the histrionic shits that are ruining this board
>>
>>24170181
there are 18 women on arcanine now?
weird - I don't see *any* tit pics
>>
>>24170755

They do exist, just look at the /soc/ tier threads before they get pruned. "Faces of r9k" and shit like that.
>>
6% of the votes are made by actual females
>>
Damn traps inflating virgin votes
>>
I used to prefer virgin guys until I started coming here and saw how deranged and hateful they are, now I wouldn't touch one with a pole despite being virgin myself... the fact that they would only value me because they want to be the one to "defile" me makes me want to run away screaming as well
>>
>>24170953
>half the people saying they want to date/marry a virgin for the emotional bond of losing your virginities together
Cherrypicking
>>
File: 1428780506039.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1428780506039.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>24170953
If you are a virgin woman they wouldn't want you anyways.

Any woman worth having has already been defiled by a chad.
>>
>>24170993
faerie tale things like that also make me puke in my mouth... when my sister finally had sex with her boyfriend she couldn't give less of a damn, and was left wondering where the sparks and rainbows were

i'll take a well adjusted normal male who isn't deranged even if it means he probably isn't virgin, thanks r9k for showing me how things really are
>>
>>24170953
I am also a virgin female and feel the exact same way. Not to mention a virgin female is considered a person above the rest while a male virgin is a genetic failure (if the two are over 21).
>>
>>24171059

It isn't a virgin vs non-virgin thing like losers on the Internet want to make it out to be. I think you've read too many posts going "HURRR VIRGIN" by 28 year old males with Doritos all over their fingers who feel superior because they lost their virginity to a hooker last week and now they are part of the cool kids club.

I know lots of guys IRL who brag about fucking a girl then dumping her, you will be in for a huge shock if you think that only virgins can be deranged.
>>
>>24171059
>faerie tale
Irish cunt detected. Subhumans off my board
>>
File: Get Fucked 2.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
Get Fucked 2.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>24171125
>>24171059
>non virgin men post here about women licking their assholes
Fuck off cunts. It's obviously this board that's fucked, not virginity or lack of it
>>
>>24171059
Your on r9k, do you really think this place is a prime example of what the average male virgins are like? Me and 3 of my friends are virgins and we aren't autistic. A lot of us are either social anxious or waiting for someone special.
>>
>>24171162
This.
I know so many guys that pump and dump chicks on a regular basis. Often times they flat out lie to them about the nature of their relationship and would bang other women on the side when the opportunity arises.
But hey if you prefer losing your virginity to some guy that is going to lie to you from day 1 and drop you as soon as he finds someone hotter be my guest. Just don't come to /r9k/ and make threads about how "Guys have no feelings" or some crap.
>>
>>24171207

I am a virgin male and I do think that women licking guy's assholes is disgusting, but why do women DO IT THEN??? The same goes for other sexually degrading stuff. Why do it and then complain about it afterwards?
>>
>>24170369
It would be great if guys didn't obviously vote in that poll. Now the results are skewed.
>>
>>24171630

Shut up, faggot. /b/ raided my poll last night when I made one about race. There is no evidence this one is being raided. Why can't people accept that most girls truly are sluts? Face reality, FAGGOT.
>>
>>24171380
so basically virgin men and nonvirgin men suck, duly noted... pretty much the reason i haven't gotten committed enough to have sex yet
>>
>>24171277
>aren't autistic
>social anxious
>>
>was friends with a 30 year old female virgin
>thought she was kinda weird but fun and cute
>ask her out
>denies, says she doesn't really want to date
>moves and I never see her again

Felt pretty terrible.
>>
>>24171942

What the fuck does that have to do with my thread and poll? Vote in the strawpoll. You are such a faggot.
>>
Clearly a rigged poll - fembots are all sluts.
>>
>>24172055

You would know, because YOU are a fembot and a slut. How does it feel, Miss Mystery?
>>
>>24171525
Because the virgin women trying to claim the moral high ground itt are actually fucking disgusting as are all women.
>>
>>24172013
haha faggot
>>
>>24172055
be my mystery gf
>>
>>24170181

One last bump so you slutty fembot whores can vote in my poll.
>>
>>24170181
fuck off op, there are no fembots, and their kind is not welcome here. I will continue to post as a female here to ruin their beta provider search.
>>
Is there a virgin non qt option?

if youre a qt girl you how can you be a virgin?
>>
>>24173086
Virgin makes her qt by default :3
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.