[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You don't have a girlfriend anon? It's because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1435930940511.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435930940511.png
211 KB, 500x500
>"You don't have a girlfriend anon? It's because you aren't looking or you hard enough :^)"
>"Oh you're looking everywhere? You're trying to hard to find a girlfriend, you just need to be yourself and have fun and you'll find someone who'll love you eventually :^) "
>"You're a sexist pig if you want casual sex, you creep, casual sex is only reserved for Chad"
>>
>>24170079
What are you searching for in a girl?
>>
>>24170152
She needs to be cute and that's friendly and that's it....
>>
>>24170166
So far how was your search?
>>
>>24170191
I'm 0 - 100 at rejections now bro.
>>
>>24170206
Do you have a vague idea why is that? Like...do you think it's because of your physique, your personnality...or whatnot?
>>
Feminism is about getting rid of all restrictions on female sexuality while making sure that beta non-chad males understand that even LOOKING at a woman without her explicit written consent is tantamount to rape.
>>
>>24170229
My ugly facial features and scrawny frame most likely desu senpai.
>>
>>24170239
I'm a beta non-chad male, and that's bullshit. No girls ever blamed me for looking at them (except maybe some slutty staceys). Most of it is in our head.

Also way to rant against feminism out of the fucking blue like that, that was pretty random.
>>
>>24170286
Wouldn't you settle for a girl with ugly facial features, like you? No offense.
>>
>>24170377
Nah senpai....

Then again, it's really not that hard to be a cute girl....
>>
>>24170286
Work out and get cut to make up for the ugly face. Also loads of ugly guies get girls cause of their personality.
>>
>>24170191
Not him but I'm not searching, I'm doing the thing in the middle. None of my time or effort goes to impressing girls, it goes to my hobbies, my studies or other stuff I like. I go out to drink pretty often and when I do I just have as fun as possible unlike many people who try hard to flirt and shit.
I still feel very lonely and get sad about how no girl could very like me, many normalfags claim that living like this is what gets you girls but not for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.