[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you invented something that could either benefit everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: howard51.jpg (48 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
howard51.jpg
48 KB, 630x420
Say you invented something that could either benefit everyone worse off than you guaranteed and you only get thanks and recognition, or could on the other hand only benefit the wealthy, and you make massive amounts of money (billions) but the world hates you... Which do you choose?
>>
>>24170050
The world already hates me, I'll take the cash senpai
>>
>>24170050
>but the world hates you
So everything remains exactly the same as it is now?
>>
>>24170050
Unless there are going to be attempts on my life, fuck em
>>
>>24170121
>>24170090
>>24170063
so basically you're women
>>
>>24170063
/thread

Why do you bother making threads like this?
>>
>>24170719
Duh. Were whiny, bitchy, emotional and waiting for a gf to save us from our misery
>>
>>24170719
No, we have intellectual ambitions and are capable of empathy, remorse and love. We are the opposite of women.
>>
>>24170839
>empathy
>not choosing to help people

>being selfish
>not a woman

rofl
>>
>>24170902
Empathy does not imply sympathy. I can recognize people's emotions and I can enjoy their suffering regardless.
>>
>>24170050
First get my billions, then leak the tech to the masses? Why is this an either/or?
>>
>>24170965
well, incel manlet, best of luck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.