[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl through a (female) friend >Very cute, outgoing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_no8am3l34D1uvui1io1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no8am3l34D1uvui1io1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x539
>Meet girl through a (female) friend
>Very cute, outgoing and joyful
>Have drinks, lot of fun
>I end up saying she's a really cool girl, she says I am very cool too
>A few days later she asks me if I want to hang out again, I say I'll let her know when I can
>We have trouble to schedule another night
>Finally yesterday she joins me and friends for drinks
>Ask me how things are going when it comes to girls nowadays
>She dances with my friend, but when she dances with me she get me to grab her by the waist and we dance very closely
>This morning, texts me to tell me it was nice and she would like to do it again, and to learn me to swing properly when we're sober

Is she into me or could it be just friendly ? Again she's very extraverted
>>
File: 1446391810417.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1446391810417.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Dude if you even dare to fuck up this chance you have autistic abilities even beyond my reach. She is into you, pick a date to dance again, see it as a semi-date, she does too.
But don't become the too nice guy, do not do that because otherwise you'll end up like a fag who keeps getting friendzonend, pic related.
>>
Could be either. Was she dancing that close with the other person? Either way, play it cool and let it happen naturally. Over thinking it will just make it go sour.
>>
>>24169698
I am a girl she's trying to tell you that she's interested but youre not making any moves towards her and she isnt going to wait forever
>>
>>24169860
>play it cool and let it happen naturally
from experience, nothing happens if you do this
>>
>>24169821
what the fuck is that pic?
>>
>>24169953
it appears he's tweezing the hairs from her cooch, which will eventually turn into ingrown hairs
>>
>>24169907
will you be my gf?

HAHA BLOX
>>
>>24169698
Girls dont like guys that sit around and just hope something will happen, they dont got time for that. Girls want to be with someone who is confident enough to tell them that theyre into them, think theyre beautiful, desirable but without is being creepy.
>>
>>24169860

I don't think so. It was playful too but I didn't notice her doing the waist thing. And I don't think she messaged him after either.
>>
>>24169978
what does the word "BLOX" mean exactly?
>>
>>24169953
something we'll never do anyway
>>
>>24169978
oh it's apparently some eurofag trash word.
>>
>>24169698
>Meet girl
>Through female friend
>Meet her with friends for drinks

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP here

I forgot to say she has a BF. 5 years relationship, it's been long distance for... 4 years now though. The night we met, she told me about it, said they split several times but ended up getting together again. Also told me she had doubts many times but always thought it was worth it at the end.
>>
File: pepe31.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe31.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
>>24169698
It could be both desu senpai. You just gotta keep being yourself and BE ASSERTIVE. Make a move.
>>
>>24170248

Abort immediately. You are going into orbit. If you choose to ignore this advice please screen cap this post and show it to yourself in six months.
>>
>>24170354

Meh, I wouldn't mind about being friends with her DESU. I have other options. I'm just wondering if she's into me.
>>
File: 1219609864679.jpg (25 KB, 504x320) Image search: [Google]
1219609864679.jpg
25 KB, 504x320
>>24169698

Window Theory: If you don't do the exact correct thing right now, she will lose interest and you'll either be stuck in the friendzone forever or be forgotten entirely.

Don't fuck up.
>>
>>24171173

What would be the correct thing
>>
>>24171497

That's for me to know and you to fuck up.
>>
Definitely, go for it!
>>
>>24170031
>>24170060
It means that you're a newfag who just started browsing /r9k/.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.