[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me: How do you define a robot ? What made you to one ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1446711253802.jpg (130 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446711253802.jpg
130 KB, 499x499
Tell me:

How do you define a robot ?

What made you to one ?
>>
>>24169459
>How do you define a robot.
Keeps muting me for posting unoriginal content.
>>
As far as I can tell, a robot is a person who is unhappy, partly for reasons beyond his control, and partly for reasons related to being a weak-willed faggot.
>>
There are no robots here except me, only normalfags and pretending normalfags
>>
File: pepe68.jpg (132 KB, 700x679) Image search: [Google]
pepe68.jpg
132 KB, 700x679
A robot is unsuccessful in life because of his own personal shortcomings.

He comes in all shapes and sizes.
>>
>>24169459
when i click reply the "I'm not a robot" box is unticked and when i try to tick it google makes me find the street signs
>>
>What made you to one ?
Nothing made me a robot, that's just how I am senpai.
>>
>>24169459
>be 20yo or older
>virgin
>NEET
>no friends
>lives with parents
no exceptions
>>
Someone who spends time ruminating on their problems instead of solving them.
>>
What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
>>
>>24169459
Robots are made in factory from steel and wires. No one here is a robot, because they are born of flesh and blood.
>>
>>24170548
How to solve my ugly face and mental illnesses?

Went to psych ward to get fixed but didn't fix them desu senpai.
>>
>>24170615
Your face probably isn't the problem that you think it is. As for your mental illnesses, you could try other therapy options. Just because the psych ward didn't help doesn't mean that the problem can't be solved.
>>
File: Reaction51.jpg (43 KB, 586x708) Image search: [Google]
Reaction51.jpg
43 KB, 586x708
I spent my entire childhood and teenage years in unwilling solitude.

By the time my body was ready to start going places I was more comfortable alone than with other people.

I enjoy solitude and would have it no other way.
>>
>>24170458
legacy captcha has been available for a while now, not anyone's fault you're a dumb cunt who refuses to help yourself
>>
I'm a robot, everyone else is a normalfag.

I was born a robot.

I hope everyone but me dies a painful violent death right now.
>>
a being that exists within the cybercave of /r9k/, one that has experience of the outside world but chooses, out of some form of isolation/bitterness, to turn his back on the remainder of the cold, cold and harsh inhabitants on this gangrene covered mass of matter which holds no quarter, creating a dichotomy of us and the "other" to project their desublimation onto a laos fishersmans forum.
tl;dr meme fever
>>
>>24169459
giving up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.