[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>loneness and the depression is now starting to seep thorugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1348071122659.jpg (43 KB, 564x505) Image search: [Google]
1348071122659.jpg
43 KB, 564x505
>loneness and the depression is now starting to seep thorugh my escapism
>weed and drinking arent satifying anymore
>vidya is boring at best now
>no anime/tv series can keep my ontrest for long
>even browsing 4chan is getting old

What do? Im on 23 and really starting to get worried i wont make it too long
>>
File: 453464243.jpg (81 KB, 507x636) Image search: [Google]
453464243.jpg
81 KB, 507x636
I'm 20, I experienced the same onset of losing enjoyment in video games and other media

In short time you'll feel frustrated at the vacuum of a life you've created for yourself, and will want to find something constructive to put your energy towards (at least I do)
>>
>>24169336
Depression is biochemical, as is happiness. Start working out. I know it takes everything to actually take the step and do this when you're depressed and lacking any motivation what so ever, but trust me, it'll be worth it. Please do this for yourself, anon.
>>
>>24169336
you fried your dopamine receptors
>>
>>24169471
What? how is this possible?
>>
>>24169433
Are you doing to fill the hole?
>>
>>24169498

Well I'm in college right now, really disillusioned with it. Honestly I want to join the military, for my own reasons. But that's my own decision, if you really are discontent with your life you have to find out what will make you happy for yourself. Really the only advice I can give on that point is to change something, because unlike many young adult novels you are not the "chosen one" and adventure will not come to you.
>>
>>24169771
what did you change?
>>
>>24169470
Idiot retard pseudoscientist.
>>24169336
This happened to me at 14. I'm 22 now and it hasn't gone away.

It's permanent. Sorry.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>24169336
iktf tbhwyfam
>>
>>24169336
VR is our only hope, let it come soon or this melancholy will never end
>>
>>24169336
>What do?
Start some creative endeavor. This happened to me as well. It's not really a negative, your brain is just getting bored and wants to be challenged. It's a positive thing.
>>
>>24169487
It's not, unless you've been using dopaminergic stimulants, which it doesn't look like you have been
>>
Take a break from your routines. Even escapism starts to burn you out eventually.

If you're NEET. Try something as simple as leaving the house for a day and not returning until the evening. Doesn't matter if its just random walks alone.
>>
You need challenges in life, senpai.
>>
File: Anon's an hero device.jpg (186 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
Anon's an hero device.jpg
186 KB, 1239x795
>>24169336
you know what to do.
78qu64rt3
>>
>>24171912

>tfw rural living and nowhere to even go
>>
>>24169433
Literally me

Started producing music
>>
>>24169470
I'm oly lifting and yesterday while doing C&J at 90% I was dwelling other the bad decisions that ruined my life while normally I'm totally focused. I felt a bit better after the training, couldn't feel awful despite the dwelling, but it wears off fast.
>>
21 and I feel exactly the same. Nothing is entertaining anymore. Everyday I feel a little lonelier.
>>
Know that it will end, and, by some chance the universe that will be essential in your life as it was in mine. I remain neet and all that is bad, but depression does not exist in me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.