[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone bought an X bedroom house and set it up so that >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1413186411142.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1413186411142.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
If someone bought an X bedroom house and set it up so that
>you pay $500/month to stay
>3 meals included
>you share bathroom with your roommate
>one of the roommates is in pic
>you MUST participate in the basement gym and morning runs
>everyone cooks for everyone
>no chores, hired maid that you cannot seduce/rape, same applies to your roommate
>you MUST participate in mystery group activity night set up by owner (anything from movie night to camping trip 3 hours from house)
would you live there?
>>
In a heartbeat, anything to get me out of my life atm.
>>
File: sdvrnjhydsgbhydgjvih.jpg (402 KB, 1134x1784) Image search: [Google]
sdvrnjhydsgbhydgjvih.jpg
402 KB, 1134x1784
indefinitely
>>
>>24169109
So did you forget to include the "bad" part or the "catch"?
>>
>>24169278
>hired maid that you cannot seduce/rape, same applied to your roommate

I mean, paying $500 bucks for a place to stay and all meals included is great, but you're basically signing up to get blue balled every day of your life.
>>
>>24169278
>no chores, hired maid that you cannot seduce/rape, same applies to your roommate
>cannot rape
>>
>>24169461
>>24169464
You can still sniff her panties, dig through her trash, and fap to her though.

That's pretty wonderful.
>>
>>24169109
What exactly is stopping me from going out and fucking someone else?
>>
>you MUST participate

What am I, a child?
>>
If you've ever had any type of roommate/ had sex, you would know that you 100% do not want to have sex with them. I made this mistake and it was very awkward seeing her around while doing laundry, etc. Normie advice ik.
>>
>>24169537
>What am I, a child?

Well yeah, a manchild.
>>
>>24169109

No, but I'd feel horrible for being unable to pay the rent.
>>
>>24169109
Do I also get a decent paying job in this deal?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.