[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After being on psychiatric medication for bipolar disorder for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: McaqAEX.jpg (358 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
McaqAEX.jpg
358 KB, 2560x1440
After being on psychiatric medication for bipolar disorder for 1.5 years, I can safely say that mental illness is a choice. Especially anxiety and depression. Not only is it a choice but it's completely made up..
>>
Wouldn't you only be able to come to that conclusion by not being on medicine
>>
>>24168888
Nice quads first of all.

And second of all why would medicine make me better if its a real illness? Medicine just opened my eyes to the fact that it's a choice to be depressed or anxious
>>
Are you sure you're not just manic right now?
>>
>>24169010
What I'm trying to say is that mania isn't really a thing. It's something we choose. I'm not sure what's so difficult about this
>>
>>24168927
>And second of all why would medicine make me better if its a real illness?
If that makes sense to you then your mind is definitely still pretty fucked.
>>
>>24168927
>>24169027
Both of my posts ended in 27. This is more than a coincidence.. This is a sign that I am correct. Trust me you guys
>>
>buying into the psychiatric Jew ever.
It's all bs.
>>
I once had the flu but I no longer do. I can safely say all illnesses are a choice.
>>
File: lel.png (134 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
134 KB, 323x241
>>24169050
You had me there for a minute
>>
>>24169044
First of all nice dubs.

The only medicines that work do not treat illnesses. They treat symptoms. Pain medicine makes you not feel pain, it doesn't fix the source of the pain that's why people get back surgery. It's the same with any medicine. Thats why you can't address "mental illness" with medicine.
>>
>Tfw no one is responding because you actually made a good point
>>
>>24169211
Nice dubs, self
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.