[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW I am making lasagna and I made it with low calorie cheese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 182x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 182x183
MFW I am making lasagna and I made it with low calorie cheese and ground turkey to keep it healthy.
>>
>low calorie cheese
is this bait

you're still gonna be a fatty if you eat a whole tub of lasagna OP
>>
That's not how healthy cooking works, buddy.
>>
>"to keep it healthy"

says the 260lb overweight neckbeard that never does any exercise and wears under armor on a daily basis
>>
>>24168838

You don't understand food science.

The point is to reduce calories and salt. By making healthy choices in my cooking, losing weight with Come natural
>>
File: a62.png (328 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
328 KB, 800x778
>go to maccas
>buy 3 big macs and large fries
>get a salad and diet coke to make it healthy

You guys don't know how to eat well lol
>>
>>24168884
I'm actually sure this is bait by now.
>>
>>24168979

Why is it bait?
I've removed the highest calorie portions of the dish and most of the salt.

>remove noodles
>remove Cheese
>remove meat
>remove marina sauce

>replace with onions
>lettuce
>carrots

Well that's called a salad you faggot, A SALAD.
I didn't want to make a salad fag sauce, I wanted to make lasagna for my friends and I. Fuck a salad
>>
>>24168818
>"I am making lasagna"

As in you didn't just buy some with your GBP?

Are you /normie/?
>>
I always liked ground turkey better then ground beef other then hamburgers
>>
>tfw eating pulled pork sandwiches and a tasty smoothy and still coming in at a 500 cal deficit and 160 grams of protein.
>>
>>24169186
>salt makes fat
b8
>>
Remember to drink diet coke only OP.
>>
Turkey with lasagna? Do you not have friends?
>>
>>24168818
>eat real lasagna with real high calorie cheese and real high calorie meat
>do physical exercise
>i don't get fat

hmm i wonder why
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.