[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone tell me its like 1200 a month th for a studio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Why does everyone tell me its like 1200 a month th for a studio in la? Found a shit load of places with roommates and studios way cheaper than that.
>>
>>24168656
Because they're assuming you don't want to live with or around niggers.
>>
>>24168670
They're all in like sfv koreatown or n hollywood
>>
>>24168656
>with roommates
well no shit, homie. i dont know how you could share a studio though, unless its some sort of flat
in any case i hope you're ready to deal with the high crime and bad neighborhood with those prices
>>
>>24168687
>They're all in like sfv koreatown or n hollywood
>asian niggers or hollywood niggers

ok
>>
>>24168693
Well the roommates were with private rooms..
>>
Because it's to have windows without iron bars
>>
>>24168723
Yeah there's minorities but there's no way it's like the blacks or Compton or watts. The blacks there are no different from white trash.
>>
>>24168656
without roommates and depending on utilities and internet usage it IS 1200 or more...
>>
SFV is fucking expensive. The further away from niggers the more the prices go up.
>>
>>24169809
A lot of the rooms were 800 900 dollars a month with everything included and they didn't look that ghetto just an average looking rooms
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.