[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 5'1 >tfw only date guys that are 6'0 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 78933.gif (717 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
78933.gif
717 KB, 400x225
>tfw 5'1
>tfw only date guys that are 6'0 and over
Sorry manlets, tall guys are life
>>
>>24168588
I'm 6'1 and I like taller women. They're more likely to breed taller men AND women.

Id recommend you cease lineage so we'll have room for more tall qt's but you wont so fuck off or whatever
>>
>>24168588

>Be 6 feet tall
>Go for short girls because they are so light you can practicaly use them as fuck puppets . Literally.

Yes fuck-puppet. Come to us .
>>
>>24168588
would a 5'11 guy be a deal breaker?
>>
>posting what everyone already knows
>>
>>24168588
I am 5'6 and have and asian gf.

I am keking the white race and fucking her brains out at the same time. I gotta go she is masturbaing on cam for me now faggots.
>>
>>24168588
enjoy giving birth to manlets whore
>>
>>24168588
I'm 6'4" and still undateable bitch
>>
>>24168689
This, only go for short girls, they are literally fuck puppets.
>>
File: 1440890858759.gif (1 MB, 264x216) Image search: [Google]
1440890858759.gif
1 MB, 264x216
>be 5'11"
>girls my height complain about being too tall for everything, hitting their head, having no leg room in public transport etc
>mfw none of it's true

Also, I don't get why a 5'11" women is considered giant while I'm just normal. We're both humans who are exactly the same length. If you mention this they will often say, "but I'm a girl", which I like because it's basically them admitting they're the inferior gender.
>>
>>24168588

>Be 6''2
>23 yr old virgin
>hate life

Fuck height, my life still sucks
>>
>tfw 6' 2
>tfw I wouldn't date you because judging people purely based on something they cant control is a sign of a shitty shallow person, whos not worth spending time with, you're not fat are you? Because you can control that.
>>
Womanlets are the worst, i hope no tallfag wastes his genes on you
>>
File: 1358923885042.jpg (61 KB, 625x533) Image search: [Google]
1358923885042.jpg
61 KB, 625x533
>>24168588
>tfw 6'3" and disgusted by girls below 5'6"

They might as well be fat.
>>
File: In the rain.gif (90 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
In the rain.gif
90 KB, 200x275
>>24168588
>Be me
>23
>5'4
>Had girls find me attractive
>A range of 4 to 7's
>Not bad.jpeg
>Never had a girlfriend though
>Virgin
>Afraid of sex
>Had the opportunity to have sex a few times
>I freaked out and said I wasn't ready
>Girls laugh
>I cry

Probably going to take up a life of celibacy unless a girl actually tells to my fucking face that they want to have sex with me, the problem is I'll ever feel mentally ready/prepared for it. I don't know when it will happen or if it ever will......
>>
If I put my dick on top of ur head you'd be as tall as me.

Just 3 inches short of non manlet status..
>>
>6'2"
>afraid of hurting people
>would be especially so of a girl that small
>don't want a girl too tall either because I value my height
>>
I'm tall and short women look like children to me. Women are already children so when they look the act too I never take them seriously and laugh at them when they ask to date me
>>
>>24168588
I work with someone that has the same mentality as you, she is short enough to stand and suck my dick.
actual top fucking kek.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.