[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for someone to say it. This is directed towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11
File: 1417931805745.jpg (149 KB, 661x658) Image search: [Google]
1417931805745.jpg
149 KB, 661x658
It's time for someone to say it. This is directed towards all the robots, including the very few fembots that actually do come here.

The real reason you people are losers is not because of the social standards you think you failed to live up to. The real reason you people are losers is because instead of actually living your life, you CHOOSE to sit around and get upset at a superficial standard other shallow people set for you. When you failed to meet those superficial, shallow standards, you got upset at yourself and everything else.

You people don't seem to comprehend that life is full of problems. You have problems, I have problems, and even those 'normies', 'Stacies' and 'Chads' you keep going on about have problems too. The difference between the normies and the robots is that the normies simply play the game and tow the line, and don't question it, and if they do question it, they come to the conclusion that it's a game that is stupid but must be played regardless. The ones who possess that level of intelligence usually are the ones who are the most successful.

I'm not perfect, either. I've had lots of failures, and depression, but I realized that I am letting stupid things get to me when I am depressed because I don't meet standards set by shallow people who are empty on the inside. I've had my share of successes and failures.

In the end of it all, you people can simply accept the injustices of life, the stupidity of other people out there, and then from there, you can choose to live your life for yourself and the goals YOU decide. You can do whatever you want. Don't complain about your so called 'disabilities', because I've been there too. Yes, they are life draining, but you choose to consciously sit around, do nothing with your lives and let a bunch of toxic, shallow people dictate your own self worth.

I don't really care at all how you want to take this. You can take my advice or you can go on the defensive and spew off your memes and punch-lines
>>
File: 1427905584295.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1427905584295.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>24168540
cba to read everything you wrote.

gtfo normie scum
>>
Word, OP, word.
>>
That tiger butt tattoo is rad
>>
>>24168540
>I've been there too
don't you fucking dare m8
>>
>>24168540
Wew lad thats a long but accurate read. I only come here out of habit now, and i think i'd be classified as normie nowadays. But, i'm sure you know this post will be ignored, or you will start a big shitfest about "woe is me" attitudes.
>>
>>24168540
Thanks, but if you've been there, then surely you know how difficult it is.
I have no aspiration, so no motivation.
Sitting around playing vidya and watching anime means I don't get hurt. Simple.
>>
File: CS.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
CS.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
ITT: women telling just so stories

you gonna give me your number, babes?
>>
>>24168575
It looks like pepe screaming reeee
>>
>>24168563
tl;dr:
It's our own fault we want to fucking die
>>
Those tattoos really ruin their nice asses
>>
>>24168601
But anon, not getting hurt is for cowardly pussies...are you saying robots are cowardly pussies?
>>
>>24168540
would rather sit back and enjoy NEETbux desu
>>
>>24168601
This.Some of us just have nothing going in our lives
>>
>>24168540
>normies simply play the game and tow the line, and don't question it

We simply chose not to participate in that game.
>>
File: 1444995333326.jpg (3 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444995333326.jpg
3 KB, 250x250
>>24168540
> if they do question it, they come to the conclusion that it's a game that is stupid but must be played regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5jvlNuv4Y
>>
>>24168673
>We simply chose not to participate in that game.

And then robots bitch and moan about how you're not getting the rewards from playing. Classic case of wanting to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
OP's is a perverse twist on the just world hypothesis: 'The world is just, it's simply that YOU need to make it just, stop being lazy'.

OP is protective of his rosy perception of the world as pliable. OP is immature.
>>
Just be grateful for your shitty life, guys.

Really, trying is all that matters. Just try to make a million dollars and you'll have a million dollars.
>>
I'll play devil's advocate. Go ahead and assume none of the following applies to me.

Some people are completely surrounded by these shallow people. Some even had parents and siblings of this type and were surrounded by it constantly growing up. It's hard to tell someone--especially when a sense of love and belonging is a biological need--to cut out everyone in their life and be alone in hopes that "there's better people out there." Most people would like to say that they're completely independent and don't need validation from others, but that's not true. It's a human need. Yeah, some need it more than others, but the idea holds that some people really don't have a choice. Their parents put on movies and television that displayed this shallow culture constantly; their peers all through their formative years went along with it and shunned those who did not belong; hell, even their god damned teachers displayed it.

>You can do whatever you want.
God I hate this shit. There are few phrases in the English language as empty as this one.

I'm OK with the idea of free will and all, but you'd have to be stupid not to understand that we're free within our fate, and some people's fates really have them locked in a shallow world with little escape. Telling them to get out is not helpful at all because it's literally jumping out into the void.

Hell, to make it personal again, I jumped straight into the void and it was awful at first. It's working out now though. I'm glad I did, but you can't just tell people to jump into the void like that.
>>
>>24168709
>robots are all one person
>>
The fundamental problem of the mindset that you hold towards all robots is that you believe that all robots are the same. Which is false. People like you keep coming here to reveal your absolute truth that delves deep into the robot psyche and exposes us as merely lazy, disillusioned, easily upset manchildren that just need to "man up" or accept that the system of how the world works is unfair, and instead of challenging it or trying to change it, we should just be cogs in the grand scheme of things like all the other normies.

Trying to stereotype the robot and dispensing your wisdom towards this strawman is a moot point and reveals nothing other than your quickness to assume all members of a group inherit the same characteristics. Each robot has become the way that they are through widely varying circumstances, some more similar to others, and the mindset behind each individual's actions can be completely different.

Perhaps you are speaking to the lowest functioning of our kind, to which their failures might very well be what you describe. Any number of excuses could be made, varying in legitimacy from clinical depression, to drug addiction or just pure laziness. It becomes a psychological obstacle for these people to change when they become content with their way of life. If they see no good reason to change their course in life, then you will never persuade them to "just b themselves" and magically become functioning members of society.

tl;dr your crusade to make the basement dwellers falls on deaf ears if the best you can come up with is "everyone has problems, man up and be a tool like everyone else."
>>
>>24168805
>>24168819
You see, there are two kinds of people in the world. No, seriously. There are people who discuss reality and how it affects us, and there are people who motivate each other. Person A will say, 'tough luck, your childhood made your prospects shitty and your adulthood even more so'. Person B will say, 'stop finding excuses, what matters is that you get up and get out immediately and fix your life'. I respect person A infinitely more. A-type people are rare. B-type people will present themselves as A-type people.
>>
>>24168819
when you talk that way you are dishonoring these people greatly. They CAN do whatever they want. They choose what is easy instead of what is hard.
>>
>>24168540
You are just a failed normie who thinks he was once a robot.

> depression

You probably fell into "depression" because your stacy dumped you aka you never had depression you were just sad but like all normies you have to use buzzwords to get attention from your little normie friends who don't even care about it but are required to say they care because of their normie code.

Try living with social anxiety where even walking outside gives you a panic attack, guilt because born with privileges, depression from child age.

Even if I try to make something of me and read normie scum advice saying to be confident or that no one cares what I have to say I still have rosacea which makes my face into tomato as soon as I engage in an activity with another human being. Tell me no one cares that a grown man blushes when talking to a woman or confronting another man, tell me that you scum normie.

You think because you had 1 serious problem in your life that makes you an expert on life.
>>
>>24168645
I'm saying i'm not a masochist.
If you get hurt every time you try to connect with someone sooner or later you realize it's not worth it and you're better off alone, simple as that.
>>
>>24168885
What about type c. You shouldn't blame other factors for your fuck up. Its all on you. However that doesn't mean that you can come back from it.

Face you are the way you are because of yourself. There are plenty of people in the world who have shitty parents, they don't always turn out to be robots. In fact i'd most people with bad parents turn out to be normies or niggers.
>>
>>24168540
>instead of actually living your life, you CHOOSE to sit around and get upset at a superficial standard other shallow people set for you
>a superficial standard other shallow people set for you
>shallow people
So basically most women?

I never had a problem with my height being only 5'8 until most women that I met did. Now I don't even bother with women anymore.
>>
>>24169012
You are so retarded. One thing does not make one a wizard or a robot. It's a combination of things.
>>
>>24168917
Can they jump 1000 meters in the air? No.

Don't make me start listing shit people cannot do. Shit like that is what causes people to think they're going to become a rockstar when in reality they probably won't. Yeah, it'd be great to learn an instrument, but he and his friends probably won't be the next Iron Maiden. I consider myself an idealistic person too, but shit man face fucking reality.
>>
the really real reason robots are robots is because we're ugly
>>
>>24168917
>They CAN do whatever they want.

Such hyperboles are insignificant next to taking time to listen to people's problems and suggesting solutions, even as mundane as semi-formal venues through which to seek job experience or small things to check out when you're next outside to stave off boredom. Good advice is particular. Even from the utilitarian point of view, I think that investing time and effort into helping a particular person/thread might be better to both them and you than platitudes.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 768x783
Nice meme lad!
>>
>>24168885
>There are two kinds of people in the world
No. I don't want to consider your shitty half baked psychological model.
>>
>>24169039
that's the root of the problem
the first thing society judges you is your looks
it's a chain of events from there that leads to you becoming a robot
>>
>>24169039
if you mean more ways than physically then I agree with you

I'm here because of mental illness
>>
File: the-wire.jpg (143 KB, 1022x521) Image search: [Google]
the-wire.jpg
143 KB, 1022x521
>>24168540
"But you cannot lose if you do not play."
>>
>>24168839
>/r9k/ can't achieve consensus

Doesn't matter if they're not homogenous, this is directed at the ones who cry about the consequences of them not playing. The ones who accept what opting out entails aren't being colossal faggots, so they're not at fault here.
>>
>>24168920
>you cant have depression because you didnt have REAL problems
>I had it much worse than you, so I have the authority to decide what counts as depression

If you're going to make it into a game of Victim Olympics, you would lose. There are people much, much worse off than you.
>>
>>24169012
>you are the way you are because of yourself

This is literally meaningless.

That's the very point, in fact. Elucidation of particular ways in which it was school and upbringing and females and all the other factors that have fucked you up eventually helps your more than broad pseudo-motivation, because it actually teaches about reality. Motivation doesn't teach. You can motivate a person over and over to survive and stay strong, but if they don't have the raw information re. where to find food in the wilderness, they'll die. Similarly, if you don't educate people on, say, the impact of race or gender on behaviour, or linguistic manipulation as I described below, they'll understand themselves less. Motivation doesn't hold a candle.

>>24169038
You don't understand either. >>24168917 is aware that they're abusing the definition of 'capacity', warping it from 'you can't realistically finish this university' to 'you can do everything if you only apply yourself'. They simply want to erase the meaningful use of 'you can' from language, so that there's ideally no word to refer to realistic limitations such as those imposed by intelligence or personality. It's pure newspeak.

>>24169054
I find it relevant. You can think of it as autistic vs religious, if not robot vs normalfag.
>>
Don't tell these losers the truth, OP. They can not handle it.
>>
File: 1440700519515.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440700519515.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>24168540
You're wrong you think your normie problems are on the same caliber on our problem, you've never been poor, you've never been depressed, you've never had everyone you talk to make fun of you/ignore you.

I can't get a job because I was kicked out of high school for getting poor grades, it led me to become depressed and later diagnosed for having aspergers
my parents hate me, my friends moved on, I get 500 autism dollars a month which go to rent so my parents don't kick me out.

Op you think you have it bad you don't you're in paradise compared to us, the last time I went outside was 3 months ago and everyone gave me funny looks like they wanted to laugh at how pathetic I am, please fuck off you fucking faggot and let this place be a place for people like me.
>>
>>24169158
In other words:

Regular person:
>'I'm such a loser.'

Regular person who's been subjected to normalfag-tier motivation:
>'I'm such a loser, BUT AT LEAST I'M AWARE IT WAS OWING TO MYSELF, I BROUGHT THIS ON MYSELF, ONLY I AM AT FAULT, MY PERCEPTION OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON ME'.

Frankly, I see no noteworthy difference, but at least the former isn't deluded.
>>
>>24169221
>you've never been depressed

Cue OP's redefinition of depression.
>>
>>24168540
I like coming to r9k because I've always thought I was a weird guy, but seeing some of these people really makes me realize that I'm VERY normal. I have a job and work friends, irl friends and close friends that I've known for years, I've had a girlfriend that could have become a marriage and several flings. I never thought about these things and always looked at the fact that I have strange interests compared to most other people, but being in r9k really helps me to realize that I'm more normal than most people on 4chan.
>>
>>24169116
The only thing that matters is what is in your head.

And I would like to see how many people had a worse life then me and have a functioning life.

My life is basically:
>Born 2 abusive parents, father a mother beater, both heroin and alcohol addicted from age 18. I was born when they were 20 years old. Moved like 4 times before I was 6 years old, constant yellings and beating so no way to make friends and socialize with other children. Didn't attend kindergarten because too poor. Was malnourished my young life because we didn't have enough money to buy a piece of bread per day. Kids constantly made fun of me because my parents were junkies and we were poor. The few friends I had I couldn't even invite into my home. Had to leave the apartment once per week in middle of night because my drunk father started raging. Kept missing school days, barely passed grades. My father dies, best moment of my life. Move with grandparents, grandparent treats my mother like shit. She has scyzophrenia with alien hallucinations and losing touch with reality. As soon as I do something bad not like cleaning dishes or want a toy she says I am beating her and treating her like everyone else. Still poor as shit but at least have for food. Can't invite any friends over because my mom can go into psychotic episode at any time. I am blamed for it all 24/7.

Have no pleasant feelings what so ever since I was 10 years old. Depression since I was a child, born with social anxiety and scyzophrenia. Went in and out of mental hospitals nothing helps.

When I walk outside I feel others are judging me 24/7 and mocking me because of the way I look, walk, talk, dress, exist.

But yeah, you had depression so you know what life is.
>>
>>24169283
>scyzophrenia
>>
>>24169283
>And I would like to see how many people had a worse life then me and have a functioning life.

ohahahaa. There are entire continents of people with worse lives than your tumblr tier rant of mental illness and trailer trash soap opera.
>>
>>24169317
Cut them some slack, I think they might not be a native speaker (no offense, >>24169283, if you are, but phrases like 'from child age' are unusual.)
>>
>>24168540
Yes, everyone has big problems. Oh, what should I wear tonight? Why isn't Chad talking to me?
>>
>>24169328
Where do you think I am from? I would also like to see some sources showing how many people have functioning life with worse childhood than mine.
>>
>>24168540
I'm living proof that your wall of text is wrong.

I meet all the normie standards, exceed in some even, but still have no friends or girlfriend. And it's not for lack of trying.

You people are the worst, OP. You think everyone on /r9k/ is TheAmazingAtheist to the nth degree, and all we have to do to succeed is actually try. It would blow your fucking mind if you knew who robots truly were.
>>
>>24168540
That's a long post that must be true. Thank you I will be myself now and I'm going to club bye 4CHAN bye EVERYBODY
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x501
>>24168540
Lmao you think I'm not happy here? Fuck normies, enjoy getting kucked by a girl you think you love
>>
>>24169502
Normal people don't get keked because that's not a normal thing.
>>
Boo hoo fuck off
>>
File: 1287666605512.jpg (37 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
1287666605512.jpg
37 KB, 376x400
>no tl;dr
>no timestamp
>shooting stale pasta at hungry reddits
Post dismissed you cock sucking faggot
>>
>>24169417
>Where do you think I am from?
A place with a steady internet connection, and a life where you have the free time to shitpost on a website

>muh sources

Look up any area that doesn't have clean drinking water, enough food to eat, etc. Or maybe look for trafficking, high crime areas, war-torn countries. Plenty of places that make you look like the whiny tool you are ;^)

>functional

Where does that matter. You're clearly not functional, why should people worse than you be?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>24169517
More than half of women would cheat on their partner with an attractive man if they knew they couldn't get caught. I can get you the statistic normalfuck.
>>
I don't disagree with your post, but it's "toe the line" you fucking retard
>>
>>24168540
>I've had lots of failures, and depression, but I realized that I am letting stupid things get to me when I am depressed because I don't meet standards set by shallow people who are empty on the inside
FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMIE WITH YOUR TOKEN DEPRESSION.

COME BACK AND TALK TO ME WHEN YOU ARE REALLY DEPRESSED, WASTE OF FUCKING BALLSACK.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF WASTE OF CARBON ATOMS BUT NO! You don't want that, do you? YOU DON'T TRULY WANT TO DIE.
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF DEPRESSION.

FUCKINg CHOKE on your so-called STRUGGLES OF NOT FINDING "ACCEPTANCE" amongst your normie peers, overgrown abortion that you are.
JUST GO AWAY.

LEAVE.

LEAVE.

THIS IS THE LAST PLACE WHERE I CAN HATE MYSELF WITHOUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING """"" BE YOURSELF"""""" shit piece of shit advice from your shitty fucking whore mouth you cocksucking turbofaggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>24169552
>Implying polls are a reliable way of obtaining statistics

Not only that but getting cheated on isn't kekolding, kekolding is the fetish of watching your partner getting fucked by someone else. When a normal person cheats on another normal person and they find out it's usually just "alright well we're done" because normal people get shit done and don't do that "it's ok baby I forgive you and will always love you no matter what" beta bullshit
>>
>>24169529
>Where does that matter. You're clearly not functional, why should people worse than you be?

Why wouldn't it matter? That's what I replied at first.
>>
>>24169635
'be yourself' is literally good advice though
>>
>>24169703
BEING MYSELF?

FUCK. YOU.

I am pure unabashed hatred of my own form. I loathe this life, I loathe my parents for forcing me into it, i hate myself even more for failing to do anything from it .

BE YOURSELF.

OH FUCKING STOP.
>>
>>24169695
>That's what I replied at first.

What you replied at first was the idea that someone who had it easier than you can 'get' depression the same way you can; and your attempt to gain a moral high ground from that. You added the clause about functionality afterwards.
>>
>>24169635
Hey you cant sperg out like that. Don't be downing on me <3
>>
>>24169738
Well you could be a hedonist and live by the philosophy that the only true meaning in life is the pursuit in pleasure. Not just sexual pleasure, but anything that makes you happy. If doing nothing makes you happy, then there you go.
>>
>>24169703
'Be yourself' betrays lack of knowledge of necessary vs sufficient conditions. 'Being yourself' is necessary, but far from sufficient. It's about as potent as 'have a circulatory system'.
>>
>>24169741
Depression is now what made me a failure I am. Everything else made it in combination.
>>
>>24169766
HEDONISM.

REALLY? REALLY? THIS SHIT 's been around since the bible and all you FUCKING FAGGOTS can do is go MUH FOOD MUH VIDYA MUH FAPS

FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK THIS BOARD, FUCK OP THAT IS THE MOST GIGNATIC COCKSUCKER I HAVE WITNESSED TODAY.

JUST GO DIE OF THE UTTER AIDS OF ALL YOUR CONJOINED POSTS YOU BUNCH OF COCKSLUTS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24169825
Well, I'm somewhat of a hedonist. I skydive, I go to raves and do party drugs, and I take a lot of nature trips across the country. These things make me happy and I don't let anything in life get in my way of experiencing them.

Do whatever makes you happy and no one can fuck with you.
>>
>>24168777
TRIPS
OF
TRUTH
OMG
>>
>>24169878
NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPY.

ALSO.

Party drugs? Raves?

F.U.C.K.I.N.G. N.O.R.M.I.E

LOOK at you. Fucking stand up and look at you and tell me you don't hate yourself.

YOU CAN? NOW FUCK OFF.

You're happy.

Don't stay here.

We don't want your help.
>>
>>24169913
>Nothing makes me happy

Then take the time to try a bunch of new things and see if any of those things makes you happy. Also, doing nothing doesn't make you happy? Most people like you are usually pretty content just sitting in one spot not moving a muscle.

>YOU'RE A NORMIE FOR GOING TO RAVES

I wouldn't say raves are a normie thing. Clubs sure, definitely, but raves aren't normie inclusive.

>tell me you don't hate yourself.

I don't hate myself. I really don't.
>>
>>24169913
I would hate myself if not for love. Love is stronger than hate.
>>
>>24169095
holy shit rekt btfo bodybaggd etc
>>
>>24169221
screen shotted as proof that neets are all miserable
>>
>>24169243
idk squad, I think
>wah it's literally everyone's fault but mine it's society and my parents and stacy and chad and junk food companies and my isp for keeping me addicted to the internet etc etc etc

is way way WAYYYYYYY more deluded
>>
>>24168540

Hey, faggot, why would you steal someone else's copypasta that is almost 1 year old? Kill yourself.

THIS is the original thread, I remember it, a picture of moot was the OP picture.

http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/14927832/
>>
>>24168858
As if you're not already a tool. I think it's more about how much you guys fucking complain nonstop without even trying. Pick one holy shit.
>>
>>24168540
Wow roastie, do you really expect me to read all that shit? Fuck off, your kind isn't welcome here
>>
>>24168540
Choosing not to question is basically stupidity for one.

Honestly if you were going to actually make a valid point you would be addressing the obvious failures of societyand education that start at kindergarten. You would then address how fragile the mind is during its development and how poor schooling environment and poor home environment does not turn out well for everyone. We did not make ourselves who we are. The kids who got their asses kicked or girls gangraped did not choose for it to happen. In order to stop abuse it must happen first thus even if we do save ourselves from some things it will already have affected us. Sure you could forget it in time but that's where society kicks in. And in order to win at the game you need to hide everything but does that all of a sudden fix your mental state? No.

Now you need to address the economy and racial climate. You think every single normie Chad or Stacy experienced the same lives we did? Nope. We can suck it up all we want but something as simple as being able to afford tutoring will get you much farther than someone who sat down trying to understand on his own in a much shorter time.

As for myself, I didn't choose my habits or problems. I didn't tell myself as a child what was important and what wasn't. I didn't tell myself that I was a retard or a mistake. Ungrateful or selfish just for wanting a little something to be happy. I didn't isolate myself or never try. No I did try but I learned the hard way that trying does not equal success. Best of all I didn't drive people away from me all my life or prevent myself from trying to experience. See when people have more money than you and the law decides what rights you have at what age, you're out in a sticky fucking position. So if you think I come here because I'm well off and people like me But I ignore them or job opportunities are handed to me But I ignore them its not fucking true. Now fuck off or cover every aspect of the problem.
>>
>>24170809

This is a copypasta from November 2014. The guy that originally wrote this is long, long gone, I had him on Steam and he moved to the U.S. to start a new career.
>>
>>24170969
Oh. This OP is a faggot.
>>
>>24171112

Yes, because he stole what that other guy said. The thing is though, is that the guy who typed this barely ever came here, and had a rich family and had some good looks going for him. He was a good guy, but he didn't know what it was like to really be disadvantaged in any way. He is just focusing on his new life and not getting involved with the Internet much anymore, good for him.
>>
>>24168540
>the normies simply play the game and tow the line, and don't question it, and if they do question it, they come to the conclusion that it's a game that is stupid but must be played regardless
but that's wrong, if the game is stupid then one shouldn't play it at all
>>
>everybody ITT appears to not be aware this is stale copypasta
>>
>>24168709
What's the point of trying when we know we're going to fail?
>>
>>24168540
i never understand why some anons try to be reasonable in here from time to time

robots are just going to attack you, and use the same circular "logic" as they always do

they can come up with an excuse for everything
(muh chad, muh woman are whores, muh crippling autism etc.)
>>
File: 1446432681870.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1446432681870.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>24168540
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
No. The reason I'm on here is that I failed to meet the standards I set for myself.
>>
>>24169552
Are you saying men wouldn't cheat with an attractive woman if they wouldn't be caught?
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.