[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Femanon >bf is basically Chad >Makes 6 figures >Forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1427162673484.jpg (214 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1427162673484.jpg
214 KB, 1440x810
>Femanon
>bf is basically Chad
>Makes 6 figures
>Forces me to eat
>Tell him I don't want to be fat and he gets upset
>Says he'll drop me off on the side of a road and break up with me if I don't eat
>Every meal has cake and soda
>Pizza hut, McDonalds, Burger King, etc.
>Likes to record me eating
>Calls me his "Piggy Princess"
I want to kill myself so badly
>>
>>24168430
Your bf has good tastes. I want a piggy princess too
>>
Is having a boyfriend really more important than your health? Are you financially dependent on him or something?
>>
>femanon
>husband is basically chad
>millionaire
>eat whatever food i want
>not fat
>he just calls me slut and whore instead of piggy princess
This is your own fault OP, there are plenty of rich Chads out there who aren't feeder faggots.
>>
>>24168455
I'm 25 and totally dependent on him. I'm a NEET and I've never had a job so I really have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>24168430
try bulimia when he's not around. 9/11 would do
>>
>>24168498
You can dump him and move in with me if you want, but I don't like fat chicks so lose the weight.
>>
>>24168430
Fuck, can I come too?
Does it have to be soda though?
>>
>>24168430
no one cares you whore
>>
Who here suicidal but takes care of their health?

Fuck roasties who pretend to be neets while they stuff their faces with food pretending to understand how I feel sorry I'm sure your a good person and all but my problems are a lot worse than yours and you making this thread while I sit alone in my suffering just seems sacrilegious is all I'm thinking

K fuck u
>>
>>24168430
He has a feeder fetish, get out of there before you become obese
>>
>>24168430
>inb4 he makes you into a gross hamplanet and then dumps you anyway

the ultimate beta revenge
>>
File: pepe27.jpg (165 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
pepe27.jpg
165 KB, 589x589
>"basically chad"
>kukboy with a feeder fetish

Your boyfriend probably browses /d/ in his spare time, you realize that right?
>>
>>24168430
Fucking dump him, even fucking a robot would be better.
>>
>>24168430
That sounds sexy
If he also ties you to a bed and impregnate you, please record and post the whole deal
>>
>>24168430
Start working out behind his back. I don't know why but that idea is pretty funny to me.
>>
File: 1422828368679.jpg (5 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1422828368679.jpg
5 KB, 200x160
>>24168430

>be successful chad
>find roastie, make her totally dependent on me and my income
>force feed her so that she balloons into a whale
>dump her fatass because now she's not good enough for you
>pick up another roastie and repeat the process

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
OP are you still here? I'll support you instead as long as you keep the idea of us being together one day open.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.