[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /gave up all hope/ here? I know it'll never get better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1419499164500.jpg (81 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
1419499164500.jpg
81 KB, 700x565
Who /gave up all hope/ here?

I know it'll never get better. My life is just waiting for the day I suffered enough, the day I'm ready to kill myself.
>>
I would play Fallout 4.

Boredom-caused suicide.
>>
start watching My Little Pony. it really helped me overcoming my shortcoming in social cues and isn't actually that bad. There is only one obnoxious pony out of 6 main characters.
>>
>>24168196
If I wanted boredom, I could play Tinder.

>>24168270
>my shortcoming in social cues
I'm not an autistic fuck like you. I can read social cues pretty well, and they always say "fuck off and die, you subhuman piece of shit". Every person's body language expresses contempt against me.
>>
>>24168713
I'm not an autistic fuck like you.

Nah, niggu, I follow you around for some time. You claim to judge social cues well, but you spit around in public, are severely depressed and believe the redpill shit. Rarity taught me that appearance is a big deal, it represents your personality and judging a book by its cover is just a stupid saying when you can change the cover.

Ich komm dich mal besuchen.
>>
File: 1427996402478.jpg (84 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1427996402478.jpg
84 KB, 800x533
Giving up hope is the first step to enlightenment. Cultivating hope is like being stranded in the middle of the ocean and craving for a drink of the seawater. Once you realize that drinking seawater will not ease your thirst, and will in fact make it worse, it will no longer be an object of your desire. Similarly once you admit to yourself that there is no hope to achieve or acquire whatever it is that you desire the most, you will be freed from that desire.

This is the only way to permanent peace. Everything else is drinking seawater - it might satisfy you for a second, but you will soon be even thirstier.
>>
I've considered livestreaming my suicide. I know a lot of people want to watch that shit so it'd be like my way of giving back. Only thing is I'll probably do it via exit bad which might not be too fun to watch as it isn't gory or anything.
>>
>>24168811
Bist du Deutscher? Wo wohnst du? Ich kann dich besuchen kommen (in deiner Stadt, da kennt mich niemand). Wir koennten gemeinsam Rache nehmen.
>>
>>24168856
If you're stranded in the middle of the ocean, you're fucked, regardless of whether you pretend everything's alright.

>>24168857
Exit bag? Seriously? Anon, be more creative.
>>
>>24168910
But we are all fucked, anon. We are in the middle of the ocean. We're all going to die. And we're all going to suffer before we get there - that is the reality of life. The point is not exacerbate your suffering through pointless desire.
>>
>>24168270
Who do you think is the obnoxious one anon? I wanna see if we agree.
>>
>>24169034
Pinkie Pie obviously. Fluttershy is my waifu.

>>24168890
meine fakemail ist giotto.roboto[at]gmail.com
da koennen wir mal drueber reden.
>>
>>24169104
Applejacks the obnoxious one to me. I can't stand her even with the little screen time she gets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.